Hurricane Twyla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations Doug sent rushing through Twyla's body thrilled her. She squirmed around to lay her knee over his hip, and she wrapped him in her arms while he pushed his hand up between them to touch her tit through her shirt.

Twyla pressed back into his hand, so Doug fumbled with a button to open her shirt. Her breath caught for an instant when he touched her. He was gentle at first. He stroked his fingers over her nipple and across her soft skin, and he cupped her tit in his hand.

The wonderful way Twyla felt, the way her body suddenly tensed with excitement, and the way her breath burned on his cheek all urged Doug on. He squeezed her tit, and he tugged at her nipple until she turned her head and pushed his hand away.

Twyla laughed and ducked her head against Doug's shoulder. "You should probably leave my clothes on me while we're in the park." She snaked her hand between them to button her shirt again while Doug stroked her body from her shoulder to her butt.

Doug buried his nose under Twyla's hair and inhaled below her ear. "I love the way you smell. I love the way you taste. I love the way your body feels." He pulled Twyla against him with his hand on her butt, and he pushed his knee between her legs.

Twyla ducked against her shoulder to nudge Doug away, and then she offered him her mouth. They writhed on the blanket without thinking about anything but each other until someone yelled from nearby. "Heads up!"

Doug startled when a Frisbee hit his back, and when he realized what happened he laid back on the blanket to catch his breath. A kid scooped the Frisbee off the grass and paused for just a second. "Sorry about that, man."

Sunlight angled under the tree that used to shade them, and when Twyla sat up beside Doug she had to shield her eyes. "We must have been in that clinch for a long time. I totally lost track."

Doug put his hands behind his head and looked around. "Is it about dinner time? I left lunch early, and now I'm starving. Pizza maybe?"

"Pizza would be great." Twyla leaned over Doug to find her purse and checked the time on her phone. "It's past my dinner time, and Micki says they're going to a movie."

* * *

The pizzeria was a well-lit place where servers dodged kids while they weaved between tables to deliver pies, pasta, sandwiches, and salad. It was noisy with conversation, clatter from the kitchen and music overhead.

Doug dropped the last pizza bone. He used a paper napkin to wipe his mouth and his fingers, and Twyla nudged his shoulder. "Are we ready?" His only answer was to slip out of their booth and wait for her.

Twyla took her soda and climbed out, and Doug reached back to get her purse. He grunted in surprise when he lifted it off the seat. "This thing weighs a ton!"

"You're exaggerating. Besides, I'm used to it." Twyla shouldered her purse and headed for the exit with Doug behind her.

Twyla blew through the door just as a bell range behind them, and someone yelled from the kitchen, "Order up! One 'hot and wet' with extra hesitation and one 'long and hard' with confusion on the side—to go."

Doug stopped and watched everyone he could see in the kitchen. "Who—? Oh, never mind." He couldn't find anyone to blame, so he ran to catch up with Twyla. He found her waiting by the SUV while the parking lot lights flickered on overhead, one or two at a time.

Twyla needed to clear change and candy wrappers out of her cup holder to set her drink down, and Doug plugged his phone in and filled the car with a thumping rhythm. She turned the stereo down to talk. "Can we just cruise for a while?"

"Why not?" Doug watched Twyla settle back in the corner of her seat. "You know? I think I know where we're going, but I'm not sure how we're going to get there." He pulled into the Friday night traffic before he had anything more to say. "Are you getting nervous again?"

"Maybe a little." Twyla picked up her soda and used it to gesture to Doug. "You drive—drive downtown—and I'll look for signs."

Downtown traffic was slow and music filled the air. People stood in groups on the corners or outside bars and restaurants to talk and laugh. The street was barricaded for a fair, so Doug followed traffic around a corner. He stopped for a moment while two policemen on horseback crossed in front of them, and he watched Twyla sip her drink. "I thought you were a lot of fun when we were kids. I missed you when you guys moved away."

"I missed you, too." Twyla moved closer, and reached her hand across the console. She touched Doug's hair and trailed her fingers down to his shoulder. "I don't know, but maybe that's why I picked you."

Traffic moved again, so Doug watched the tail lights in front of him. They circled the fair, always in slow motion, and they talked about the people they saw—the bikers and the transvestites, and the women in tall shoes and short skirts.

Doug waited at a traffic light while people from a city bus crossed the street in front of them. Twyla kissed his ear and her breath tickled his neck. He couldn't think about the light or the traffic.

They took too long. A horn sounded behind them, and a red-nosed clown with a painted-on grin bent down to look in Doug's window. The clown rapped on the window, waved at them with a white-gloved hand and laughed. Doug startled, and Twyla squealed.

Doug pulled himself together and started to pull ahead, but the clown stepped in front of them and pointed to the right with both hands. Twyla craned her neck to look up at the street sign. "Do what bozo says. I think he wants us to turn here." She laughed out loud. "This is Doug Avenue!"

The horn sounded behind them again. Doug turned, but he complained. "There's no Doug Avenue. This is Lafayette or something." They passed a convenience store and a parking garage. Doug slowed down to watch the street signs, and every one of them said "Doug Avenue."

Downtown's glass and concrete fell behind them, and they drove into a tree-lined neighborhood. Twyla sat back to watch dark houses behind topiary and rose trees. "Keep going," she said. "I want to see where we can go on Doug Avenue." She stayed quiet until Doug slowed down at a corner then she sat up for a close look around them. "Are all the shrubs on this corner trimmed to look like penises, or is that just me?"

"I think that's just you." Doug said, and then gawked at a street sign lit by the headlights. "This is Twyla Lane. We're at the intersection of Doug and Twyla."

Twyla peered through the windshield. "There's a playground on that corner." She covered her mouth and laughed then read the sign aloud. "It's 'Intercourse Park.'"

Doug pulled through the intersection and into the small parking lot. He shut the SUV off and turned to Twyla. "This must be the place. Always do what bozo says, I guess."

Twyla leaned back in the shadows with her shoulder against the door, but Doug didn't give her a moment to pull her thoughts together. He climbed over the console, and Twyla squeaked and laughed. They kissed, and they groped, and they wrestled in the seat, and they stopped with Twyla astride Doug's lap.

The buttons on Twyla's shirt were impossible to see, but they were easy to find. Doug opened her shirt, and she watched him cup both of her breasts in his hands. "I think you like my tits."

"I love your tits. I love the way they look and feel."

Twyla rose higher on her knees, and her nipples hardened in Doug's hands. "Do you like the way they taste? You can suck me."

Doug had to sink farther down in the seat to get Twyla's nipples in his mouth, but then he sent thrills through her body that she'd never felt before. He panted from excitement, and she could feel his hot breath on her skin. Doug squeezed one tit in his hand while he sucked the other. He took a mouthful and drew her nipple between his lips, and he heard Twyla moan.

Twyla pushed back from Doug until he let her go with a pop. Her tits glistened in the dim light of the rising moon. "Can we get in the back seat?" she asked. "It's kinda awkward like this. "

First Twyla and then Doug scrambled between the front seats and tumbled into the back. He pinned her down and watched her wide smile. "You don't seem very nervous now."

"Don't give me time to be nervous, and maybe I won't be." Twyla might have had more to say, but Doug stopped her. He kissed her mouth and he kissed her throat. Her skin was salty and he could taste her excitement.

Doug cupped his hand over the damp denim between Twyla's legs. Her crotch was warm and soft, and her instinct was to grind back against his hand. Twyla's breath came in gulps while Doug unzipped her jeans and pushed his hand down inside her panties. She writhed under him and pushed her pants down to give his hand more room.

Neither of them had gone even that far before. The excitement made it impossible to understand what was happening. They could only act and react.

Doug combed his fingers through the thick hair in Twyla's panties, and pushed them deep between her legs. She gasped in his ear when his finger slipped into her, and he explored her, first with one finger and then with two, until Twyla pushed his hand away.

"That felt better before you put your hand in my pants," she said, and Doug groaned in frustration. What had he done wrong? He moved Twyla's legs so he could sit on the seat, and then he noticed his wet fingers.

Twyla's scent and her taste were stronger than they'd been on her dirty panties. Doug was so enthralled that he hardly noticed her sit up beside him and explore the front of his jeans with her fingertips. He noticed when she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans.

When Twyla looked up, she answered the question Doug hadn't asked. "I want to see your cock, and touch it." He lifted his butt off the seat, pushed his jeans and his boxers down, and his cock stood up in the moonlight.

Twyla's touch was gentle when she stroked her fingers over its smooth head. "Do you have a name for it? I hear that guys name their dicks. I think like we should be on a first-name basis before it's inside me."

"No name. Twyla, meet cock. Cock, meet Twyla. I'm sure you two will get along."

Her touch was not as gentle when she wrapped his shaft in her hand. "This is amazing. Your skin is soft and it moves, but it's all hard under that."

"You've never touched a hard cock before?" Twyla shook her head and reached her other hand down between his legs. He spread his knees apart to give her more room, and she slipped her fingers around his balls.

"Only through clothes. Never naked. And I've never touched a guy's balls either." Twyla was fascinated. She leaned over Doug's lap and tasted his cock—first it's head, and then she kissed along it's aching shaft.

Doug moaned when Twyla took the head of his cock into her mouth. Her lips closed around it, and her tongue explored its flared edge. She tried to take him all in her mouth, and he felt his cock slip over her tongue. He caught his breath. "You're going to make me come."

Before that could happen, a tap on the window made them both jump. Light penetrated the back seat from both sides. "Police. Let's see your IDs."

There was furious confusion while Doug and Twyla covered themselves then Doug found his driver's license in his wallet and Twyla found hers in her purse. Twyla rolled down one window, Doug rolled down the other, and they both held their license out for the officers to see.

One officer's voice came from beyond the light where Twyla couldn't see. "She's good. Are you a willing participant?"

Twyla nodded her answer. "Maybe eager?" The officer laughed.

"He's good too. Take your ID, Mr. Stanovski. You're both adults. You can do what you want as long as it's legal, but the City has a decency ordinance." The flashlight flicked over the front of Doug's jeans. "You're in violation. You can't do that in a public place." He turned and walked away.

The other officer handed Twyla her ID. "Find a private place, or go somewhere out of town. The county doesn't have the same ordinance." He stepped back, but then stopped. "There's a park called High Place at the end of Washington Avenue. Turn left and go up the hill. It's where we used to go when I was your age. It's in the county. The sheriff won't bother you unless there's guns, drugs, or alcohol involved."

He walked back to the patrol car and left Doug and Twyla embarrassed and confused. Twyla finished buttoning her shirt. "I wonder why he told us that."

"I don't know, but I think they're going to wait right there until we leave." Doug buckled his belt, and they both climbed out of the back seat and into the front.

He pulled around the police car to get out of the parking lot and read the signs as they left. "Union Park—I guess that's like intercourse. It's on Lafayette and Hill Street." So now they knew where they were, but he wasn't sure where they were going. Doug turned on the music and glanced at Twyla. "What did I do wrong? When I got my hand in your pants, why didn't it feel so good?"

Twyla turned the music down again. "I don't know. I've never let anyone in there before. It's not like it felt bad. With your hand outside my jeans, you were rubbing my sweet spot, but I'm not sure what you were doing inside there. It didn't feel as good." She turned in her seat to face Doug. "Look, that was working for me, and I want to keep going. Let's go find that park."

An official-sounding voice interrupted the music. "This is a public service announcement brought to you by the National Association of Broadcasters and this station. To reach High Place Park, take the northbound freeway to the Washington Avenue exit and proceed east for approximately three miles."

The music started again and Doug looked at Twyla. "That isn't even a radio station. It's my phone."

Twyla chewed on her thumbnail without looking at Doug. "Let's do what it says."

The park wasn't hard to find. Doug followed directions, and they climbed a steep road past a rustic sign for "High Place County Park" that they could just read by the headlights before they passed.

The park had picnic tables in the shadow of the pines, but its main feature was a parking lot that overlooked the city. Two cars were parked there already; they were still and quiet, and they faced in different directions as if they were trying to ignore each other.

Doug parked between the first two cars and adjusted the music while Twyla climbed out. She stood by the rail, watched the city's lights, and waited for Doug. "It's so clear! The moon, the stars. I guess that when people get tired of making out they can just watch the lights."

She turned to Doug and touched his chest. "I bet hundreds of kids like you and me have come here to get laid for the first time." She gestured to the parked cars. "Maybe that's what they're doing."

Doug hardly listened. He pulled Twyla against him with one hand on the small of her back. He cupped his other hand behind her neck, and he tipped her mouth up. Her lips were soft and her tongue was welcoming. She rose in his arms, buoyed by sudden excitement, and she pressed her body against his.

They were alone when they finally broke their kiss. Neither of them noticed the other cars pull out, but they were gone. Doug looked to his right and his left. "You think we would have heard them leave."

Doug shrugged it off, and pulled Twyla to the back of the SUV. He popped the tailgate open, boosted her in, and climbed in beside her. He folded the back seat down to get more room, and Twyla gasped in his ear when he pressed her down on her back with his hand in her shirt, and then between her legs.

"I want to do it better this time," Doug said. Her eyes drifted shut and her mouth fell open. She arched her back, and Doug knew he was doing it better.

Twyla clutched at Doug's sides until he winced, and then she pushed her hands under his shirt. Her excitement confused her, so she hardly knew what she was doing when she tried to pull his shirt open.

Doug wasn't sure what Twyla wanted, and then he had to slip his hand out of her pants to let her take his shirt. He knelt between her legs while she tossed it aside, and then he tugged on her jeans. He lifted her hips to get them down then pulled them to her ankles. Her shoes fell beside them, and Doug dropped her jeans and panties in a pile.

The moon lit Twyla's all-but-naked body. Her shirt hung from her shoulders, and that was all she wore. Her thighs spread in front of him, but she covered her dark muff with both hands and watched Doug strip his pants down to free his cock.

Twyla seemed excited and frightened at the same time when Doug leaned over her to kiss her face. His cock loomed over her belly, and she caught her breath. She hesitated for just a moment then wrapped her hands around his shaft and guided his cock to her pussy. The back of the SUV was filled with a love song, and over that rhythm, Twyla's voice sounded hopeful. "Go slow?"

Doug nodded, but without thinking about what that meant. He felt the head of his cock slip into Twyla, and she stopped him there. He groaned, because he throbbed just inside her. Her touch and her scent excited him, his nostrils flared, and instinct made him thrust. Twyla tried to push him back, but Doug thrust into her again. He couldn't think, and he couldn't feel anything but his cock penetrating into her tight body. He thrust again.

He stopped with his shaft deep inside Twyla. "Was that slow?"

Twyla answered with a shake of her head that Doug lost in the dark, but she lifted her knees and spread her thighs around him. Twyla breathed in hot gasps against his shoulder. She clutched at his back, and Doug started moving inside her.

Doug's cock burned, and moving slowly only made it worse. He had to put the fire out. He wrapped her in his arms, squeezed her, and pounded into her. It took just seconds before Doug's orgasm gripped his body and exploded in his head. His hot cream pulsed the length of his cock and gushed into Twyla's body. He gripped her and plunged into her again and then again until he was drained, and his weight relaxed onto her.

A moment passed before Twyla could catch her breath. Doug's cock slipped out of her, and he fell beside her. She stared at the head liner and touched his arm. "What happened? Did you come already?"

"Yeah, and oh God did that feel good!" Doug lifted himself on one elbow to look at Twyla. "Good for you, too?"

Twyla groaned, but she didn't say no. She sat up beside Doug. "You finished before I started." She popped the back door open, climbed out, and left him confused.

Doug stared up for a moment and wondered how it could have been great for him but not for Twyla. A rain drop hit the top of the car, and then another, and Doug started after her. He had to pull his jeans up or down before he could move. Doug decided to push them off, and he groaned in frustration because he had to take his shoes off before he could stumble after her. The rain was pouring down by the time he was done.

He found Twyla leaning against the side of the SUV with her wet shirt pulled tight around her, and rainwater dripping from her hair. He stood in front of her and tried to shelter her with his body. It didn't help. "Shouldn't we get out of the weather?"

Twyla looked away to where the city lights were nearly lost in the rain. "Can't," she said. "I am the weather."

That didn't help Doug understand. "I'm sorry. What did I do wrong this time? Wasn't that what you wanted?"

Twyla gave Doug a little smile that he could barely see. "You didn't do anything wrong. I guess going so fast like that is what usually happens. Anyway, now I've had sex, and it's OK."

Doug was frustrated. He shook water out of his hair and out of his eyes so he could see. "It was better than OK for me. I wanted it to be better than OK for you." He watched raindrops stream down Twyla's cheek and let his breath go. "I want to do it again. I did better the second time I got my hand in your pants, didn't I? I can be better at this, too."