Hurt & Anger at the Hotel del Ardid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazing what a guy can think of in the time between entering a woman and quickening his pace. Anyways it's time to take this to a new level. I increase my pace and further the pleasure signals entering my brain. Hope there's an equal and opposite reaction on her part, it's just the little compassion I have bleeding through.

Oh god, the increased feeling is really buzzing itself through my brain mighty hard. My train of thought's no longer following a straight line now. It's really hard to keep a grip when the overwhelming pleasures of sex are massaging your brain, telling it to loosen up. And the act of sex can inspire such a strong emotional response inside a person, one that I have to keep a clamp on. Remember you're dead inside, at least for now.

I really don't want to feel anything but when I look into her eyes and see some sort of sexual satisfaction in them, the knowledge that I'm doing this to another person makes me feel... better? It brings to mind flights of fancy and other optimistic ideas that I know will never survive the sober light of day. I put a significant amount of whatever remaining focus I have left on keeping this onslaught of pleasure from affecting my composure. You are the fuck machine, remember that. Focus on pleasure, only on pleasure. You can do it, I believe in you.

Regale me with the tales of your pleasure Mr. Dick. Please, just blot out everything in my mind with your pleasure. Just tell me how good her vagina feels engorging your length over and over again. The peace found in this most repetitious of activities. Almost like meditating in a way. Give me a fix that'll overwhelm me, help me not to think.

That was a close one. I might've even cried if I hadn't gotten hold of myself. Thankfully those feelings have been washed away by the flow of stimuli from my dick to my brain. A good connection between those two, well... good isn't exactly the word I would use for it. A very direct connection. They can help each other out but don't always function great together.

So here I find myself in the steady rhythm of my going in and out of her. A song to soothe the soul. The ever-entertaining sensation of my penis being wrapped in the warm embrace of her interior, with additional traction to boost, to keep me engaged through this repetitious act.

Over and over again my dick thrusts in and out of her, giving my mind the solace that my thoughts cannot provide. Self-medicating through the pleasure another human provides. She's my drug of choice and this is one hell of a trip. So peaceful are my measured thrusts that aren't missing a beat. So breathtaking is the dopamine that's being released in my brain.

An orgasm's afoot, making itself known through hints and spurts. Coming to the forefront, making a case for its release. It's making a good argument. All this will be over, too much pleasure can turn boring, time to end this on a high note. So I try to overload my brain with every sexual memory I can find.

Isabel finds her way in there. Isabel, don't know if I'm ready for that. Whatever it's too late, I'll deal with the fallout later. And we did have some times that were of the utmost sensuality. Hope I can drown her out with other encounters that don't cut so deep. Mix her into this cocktail of memories so the aftertaste isn't as biting.

Overload complete, orgasm do your thing. And boy does it. I pull out so it can land on her breasts. As close as a marking of territory as we have. Even though I'm going to surrender it to whoever comes next almost as immediately as I get it. There's still some satisfaction in the sensation, even though it's all in my head.

I look at her realizing I have no idea how she feels. She's panting, whether from what little exercise she got from me burning my cardio on her or just the comedown of her sensations. That's for her to know and me to never find out.

I roll over off of her. Catching my breath myself. "Thanks," I say in between breaths. My act's come to an end, no more deception needed. If I wanted to be better at this I would set my mindset to entitlement, that she's lucky to even be here. But no, gratitude still has its place in me.

"You're welcome," she says.

"It was nice getting to know you," I say, not mentioning the fact that we were still strangers to each other.

"You too."

Seems as good a place as any to allow the night to take us.

What's that? That didn't do it for you? My general demeanor makes it hard to lose yourself to fantasy, to let the overwhelming need to pleasure yourself grip you and make every decision for you? Did I interject a few too many inquiries? Get a little too analytical? You want your money back? Well, this is kind of a one-sided conversation so in case those are yeses here's a little reiteration for you. A bit different this time though.

We storm into the hotel room laughing and holding each other, smiling. We pause to take a look into each other's eyes, just enjoying each other's company. Words are not needed here, the sound of our breath is enough for both of us.

Until it isn't. Bam, lips are sealed and there's no way they're coming apart without a fight or until they're good and ready. I even add a little motion to the equation to make it even more exciting. I rock myself forward and backward and she follows suit, creating a rhythm we can share together.

Lips moving, trying to find some new and exciting ways in which they can feel the other. Our tongues are finding each other in between whatever opening our lips provide. Just enjoying the sensation of unhurried exploration. Macking on each other with the promise of even greater physical intimacy awaiting us.

Then it's time to make good on that promise and off we go to the next step in our sexual agenda. I push her to the bed and quickly join her. Don't want to be apart for too long now, do we? I lie on top of her, just admiring how close the two of us can be. Passion, intimacy, attraction are all at play as we begin to consummate the longing that every fiber of our beings are crying out for us to fulfill.

Don't worry, they won't have to cry out for very much longer, as I head straight for her pants. Pull them off in one fell swoop, leaving her legs bare, just the way I like them. If only the rest of her could be like them. Well, might as well start making that happen.

So up to her top I go, unbuttoning her shirt. Slightly pressing kisses up against her lips in between unbuttoning. Finally, all of her buttons cease to be a problem. Before fully removing her shirt I take off my own in solidarity. Now time make her shirt disappear before stripping her to the flesh. Bra, gone. Panties, I don't think so. What we have here is a beautiful naked woman, the way that nature intended her. And nature did her good cause the sight of her all au natural has got my heart thumping mighty fine. Don't think I need to mention the effect she's having on my dick.

So time to join her in an embrace of our bodies. I strip down and move next to her so that I can feel her naked skin against mine. And what sensations her skin gives me, skin so soft and smooth that when rubbed give physical sensations that are a delight to behold. With the addition of a sumptuous fragrance to top it all off, this lady really knows her way around perfume. Her physical features are just on top today!

So now time to show her what I'm made of. I kiss my way down her spiral, lips, neck, shoulder, breast, navel, till I find what I'm looking for. I sensuously part her legs and revel in the anticipation, sometimes the wait makes things even better. And just like that it's feeding frenzy on cloud 9.

My tongue and mouth make quite a duo. Teasing, licking, sucking and circling in all the right places, at least as far as her moans are concerned. All I know is that if moans are capable of conveying complete messages, they would be saying "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop." But stop I must for the going does get better.

I climb my way back to her top, one final kiss before we get to the climax. I look at her, she looks at me. I move my member to her opening, she moves her hand to guide it. And there we have it, penetration of a most intimate kind. Soft push-and-pull is what's required now, all the better to ease ourselves into the newfound juncture we share. Just slowly easing my way out of her, enjoying the calm moment before the physical stimuli shatter any hope at poise.

So with confidence that I'm in the a-ok, I increase my pace ever so gradually. A journey up the velocity meter until it gets to a point where it can provide no further pleasure. Passion abounds as my rapid thrusts shake the core of her very being, in-out, in-out, in-out, the pleasure builds with each thrust. And no, it does not disappear once the thrust is done. It builds myself, forcing me and her to deal with our respective accumulated piles of pleasure. Thank god we just love dealing with them.

Fully committed, I do whatever I can to keep this a voraciously engaging experience going. Me in her, her feeling me, each of us focusing only on the sublime sensations we can give to one another. No other person has any hope of entering our brains at this moment in time, the rest of the world can disappear for all we care about at this moment. No, it's just the two of us, locked in an act as old as time itself, making each other feel as good as we possibly can.

But now it's time to cum. Rather than cursing this natural end, I embrace it, for it will be one hell of a way to end our splendor. So somehow going even more vigorously with the thrusting than before, I work my way to an unsustainable pace. Thank god I won't need to last too long as my orgasm is nearing by the second.

There, it's done. I quickly make my way out of her so that I can cum on her breasts. The orgasmic delights that god felt fit to bestow on humanity are fully honored when I cum on her. Though a disgusting act to some, she just lolls under the feel of my sperm all over her. She must like the feeling of my most intimate of fluids finding a home on her loving breasts, cherishing the closeness that this splatter represents

I also did not think at all about my ex at any time whatsoever.

Two ways of seeing a sex scene, Mark Twain eat your heart out. I hope that did it cause I'm not doing a third round. It's night-night.

***************************************

I wake up before she does. Thank you internal clock, you wake me up just when I need to. No reason to say good morning to her. I've done my part, might as well get going while the going's good.

So I have to take a shower first. With great stealth, I ease myself to the bathroom. Even a dog wouldn't have been able to hear me. I step in and get to washing, need to get myself all clean for the next girl I stay with. Once that's all done I go to my bag and get the last non-Hawaiian garish shirt I have left. Hope nothing happens to it, I got to make this last till tomorrow.

So with shirt, board shorts and sandals on I'm about to head out. Just then though I spot something in the girl's bag. On closer inspection, I find that she's got a bag of weed buried in there. Might as well take a nug, she's got more than is good for her anyhow. McGruff the crime dog would be so ashamed of my actions though.

I make myself some hotel coffee before I properly exit. Ah hotel coffee, it really brings one down to the level they should be in case they thought they were any higher. Anyways, back to the halls of the hotel, waiting for the next opportunity to come up. But patience is the name of the game now, don't want to find the next girl who catches my eye and be all anxious and restless for her. That would not be an ideal introduction at all.

So the lobby again. Almost welcome at this point. To be an individual lost in the bustle of people doing their absolute best to ensure they stay here for as little as possible. To be present but not seen. People's attention has gotten mighty harsh these days. It's almost a treat to be ignored.

So I sit myself down with only hyperbole to keep me company and let the scene unfold before me. Maybe I won't write the entire book about a lobby that I was talking about earlier, but I might contribute a few paragraphs. I mean it's pretty much what you would expect, no one really wants to show off their charm in a place like this. None of the display of emotional fireworks that you would want to watch from a distance but would not want to be on the receiving end of appear to be happening around customer service. Everyone seems willing to keep the fragile peace that holds this world together.

Yet from the corner of my eye, I spot a girl working here. A different kind of despondency hangs over her, as if she's someone who can't let go of the better life she can imagine for herself. The fantasy hangs just out of the corner of her eye, something she willingly doesn't focus on but can't quite let out of her line of sight. Longing forms on her face. Longing for what exactly I don't know but it's the longing that forms when imagination hits the cold hard facts of reality. Neither one being able to retreat. So they try to find ways to maneuver around each other, maybe finding ways to squeeze into new spaces but never quite jelling.

I knew that of all the people I'm going to freeload off of this weekend, this is the one person I could help just by following man's most natural inclination given most any circumstance. What are the two biggest problems haunting our times today? Let's see, hate and fear. I must sell my fucking as a panacea for all the hate and fear that resides in her, at least temporarily. Don't want her to think that she's all good on the fucking afterward, lest the next poor Joe that comes knocking after me wants a piece.

Knowing she both probably hates her job and may just be a little afraid of fully voicing that notion, it's time to present myself as the alternative. Someone who understands her anguish and not only accepts her for it but likes her for it too. So up I go to ask her a question, wish me luck, fellas. Hotel folk are incestuous freaks anyway, always mating among themselves. Might as well add to the gene pool.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm just trying to talk to this one lady. If you could help me with that then that would be great." Note: don't try what I'm doing at home. I'm only going down this path because I smell a hint of actual reciprocal benefit here.

"Please sir, I'm just trying to do my job." She replies.

"Oh, you are? I didn't realize." I say with mock incredulity. "Well, I'm a customer, then it's your job to help me right?

"That's true. What do you want?"

"I'd like to get to know this girl in front of me." Keeping it all light, make her feel like I'll stop the moment she feels seriously harassed. I'm not transgressing here, just playing around with the line.

She smiles and laughs at this one, not able to keep her composure from telling me that she's amused. I got her there, now time to use it to wedge my way even more in. But the line forming behind me might prove too much of a distraction.

"All right, now might not be the best time to talk but I hope you'll make time for me soon," I say before leaving. Not giving her time to let her respond. Played it cool, fun and smooth with a distinct lack of need. All the proper ingredients in this concoction I'm mixing up for her. I'm pretty sure it's going to go down smooth as hell.

So off to go to a vantage point. I'm more likely to see her than she is to see me. I entertain myself with my thoughts for a bit until I get the signal. She picks up a phone and after a few seconds she puts it down and leaves her desk to I got to follow.

Catching up to her I say "Hey again," startling her but not in a creepy way. Just in a surprising way. "You got time to chat?"

"Sorry I have to head somewhere." She says.

"K, I can follow and talk and you can just interject whenever," I say, a suggestion that she'd feel rude for rejecting. If feminists knew what I was up to then they'd go into a tweeting frenzy.

So through the hallways of this beastly aberration we go. Hmmm, what to say now? What can I say that will give her the fun experience she deserves? "So... Sucks to be you, does it?" Going for a journey here, it's often better if you start at a low point.

"Yeah," she briskly adds

Got to make her happy while making it seem like I'm having fun in the process... while also not completely caring about her enough that she's cognizant of expectations... while not seeming like I'm trying to exploit her. Simple as pi, 3.14159265... With such a narrow intersection you'd think it would be easy to come up with something. Joke? Jokes are fun and hard to assign meaning to.

"Really enjoyed my last night. Had very suite dreams." Not my finest work but it gets a chuckle out of her.

Now it's time to present a path toward salvation by reminding her how much she hates the state she's in. Any other direction will do by the time that I get done with her.

"Must feel really cramped in that uniform of your, huh? Looks a little tight," I ask, leaving it to her imagination to think of one way to rectify the situation.

"I mean you know it's not ideal but I guess you got to wear something uncomfortable to work."

"I don't know I get to go to work in my streets. The plus side of learning to code I guess." Note: I don't actually know how to code.

"Oh," she says, trying to keep her calm in the enticing alternative I've added.

Make her feel that she's owed something, it'll be fine as long as I'm long gone by the time she wants to collect. "Is your boss at least cool?" I ask, hoping that even if her boss were she would still think no to feel better about herself.

"I don't know, he's kind of a douche," she says not knowing that's how bosses have to act. Lucky for me.

"Well, mine's cool as fuck. We even go drinking together." Yet another bright future that she could never have, all because of this awful job of hers. Yes, blame the job.

Anyway, she goes to the room she's looking for. I make myself scarce as she knocks. A middle-aged woman answers the door.

"Here are the tickets you wanted to be printed," the hotel employee says graciously.

"Finally, it took you long enough," the woman curtly says.

"I'm so sorry, please accept my apologies!"

The woman grumps before closing the door. Couldn't have gone any better for me.

"You know you can always lighten up more if you want, no one really expects you to take this job completely seriously." A better alternative to "you should smile more," if there ever were one.

This gives her a bit of comfort. I can tell her attitude is a bit more open afterward. "Do you want to take a detour?" I ask knowing full well she knows what this means.

"I have to get back to work." She says, with a protective insolence.

"Ah come on, no one's going to miss you for 15 minutes or so. You got anywhere private you can think of?" I ask.

Silence on her part. I'm trying to find a euphemism for "Don't you want to feel above all of this? I could do that for you. I'd give you a moment of pleasure that would be a violation of everything your employee professionalism stands for. You'd get to walk through these walls knowing that you broke the rules in the most spectacular way possible. Knowing you flew too close to the sun but somehow lived to remember the tale. Nothing could hurt you then, so what do you say?"

"Ah come on, what do you really owe this place. After everything you've done for it, don't you think you deserve some fun?" As close to the meaning of the above statement as I'm going to get. "Your minimum wage ass is paid pretty much to babysit spoiled brats, this place is a joke, might as well have a bit of a laugh at its expense."

Sighing, but with a hint of ease, she says "follow me." I follow her indeed. All the way to an employee's only closet that she can lock behind her.