Hurt Me Master Ch. 01

Story Info
Two youngsters explore BDSM to cope with their darkness.
890 words
3.8
15k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, I didn't know you can look this hot." Sean kept on staring, "Why do you dress like a homeless guy in college, I mean...that silhouette is impeccable and those pretty eyes."

Ashley couldn't help but blush, even though they were just friends but she has always had a crush on him. Sean was a dreamy guy, the definition of tall, dark, handsome and a hell lot mysterious.

Ashley nervously said, "Don't you think it's a little too much for a house party?"

"Bummer! Why do you always have to be the good girl? And for your information, you are drinking tonight, no excuses, I think I need to teach you how to have fun."

He squeezed her shoulders and looked into her eyes, "Do you understand Miss?"

"okayyy..."

"That's my girl!" she felt the classic butterflies and they left for the party.

Ashley was a tall, skinny brunette with the prettiest smile and the sharpest of brains, she could get any guy she wants but she was crazy for Sean but never made the move.

Sean was a hardcore introvert and sometimes really unpredictable, he might act like a ruthless meanie or like a really sweet guy, maybe that mystique intrigued her.

They arrived at the party, it was a big house, blasting music, people making out, drinking, vaping and what not. Sean guided Ashley to the drinks counter and asked the bartender to keep it mild and mocked, "Miss nerd might as well get high on this."

Ashley- "No, keep it strong, don't underestimate me."

Sean- "Stating facts, dumbass! Also, I have more interesting things to do than look after your boring ass."

He walked away to the vaping room. Drinks started to have effect on her as she hit the dancefloor, she moved with the beats and tripped on the floor and broke her shoe.

Suddenly a guy grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up in his arms only to whisper, "Hey babygirl, let me wear down that alcohol out of you."

He carried her to one of the rooms and threw her on the bed, "I can't wait to rip that dress off."

She realized that she was in big trouble but she barely had any energy to fight back, "Let me go please, I don't like this Matt..."

She was interrupted by a tight slap across her face, "I am daddy, that's what you get for showing off what's mine...", he pushed himself on her and bit her lower lip, "you are so gonna love this" and chuckled.

Tears welled her eyes, she tried to use all her energy to push him away but the alcohol made her too disoriented, "I am not supposed to be here, please don't hurt me...I am..."

She was interrupted by another slap across her face. He started to squeeze her tits hard with his other hand covering her mouth. Matt had been training her since a while and he strictly asked her to stay away from Sean, which she terribly failed at.

She started crying in pain and all her muffled screams made him laugh, "Don't cry slut, we have just begun, daddy asked you to stay away from Sean and now you will get punished."

He slid his hand in her panties and pinched her clit really hard, "Does that hurt bitch?" while his other hand was still torturing her breast.

She started to cry and plead, "ahhhh...please stop...it hurts so muchhh...I can't take it...pleaseeee, please daddy...I swear I will be a good girl!"

"AWW does it hurt that much??" he slapped her tits and crookedly smiled at her squeals.

He ripped her dress off, "Wow, look what we got here, a pathetic slut all wet and squishy down there...it fascinates me how all this pain turns you on so much!" and tightly gripped her neck, he also started to pinch her clit harder with his mouth biting her nipples roughly.

The pain grew intolerable, tears straining down her cheeks, her body kept trembling and glowing red from the torment, "I ca-can't...breathe...ple-please...stop...it hurts so muchhhhhh.'..R-"

"RED!!"

Suddenly, Sean appeared, "Get off her!" and he pushed him down and he looked at her, lying there with tears in her eyes. He wrapped his coat around her and lifted her up in his arms and took her to another room and laid her on the bed. They remained silent for a while.

"I am going to kill that dork" his rage was conspicuous in his eyes, "And I told you to have the mild drink, for once try to use that EMPTY HEAD OF YOURSS!!"

She weakly said, "It hurts so much... and it's not my..." he screamed, "I DON'T CARE, I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT BUSINESS TO FINISH!"

Her voice began to break, "I am...I am sorry, please don't... don't leave me alone, I am scared," tears started running off her eyes, "Why do you always have to... I hate this party, I hate...how he got angry... I hate how it feels...I hate you and... I hate that I can never...everrr hate you..." she passed out.

He held her in his arms and whispered with tears in his eyes, "Hey, I am here for you and you should hate me...I am not what you think I am."

He kissed her forehead and drove her to his place.