All Comments on 'Husband'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Messy and imperfect people. A story that simultaneously makes you think 'oh, hell no' and 'I can see that happening.' Emotional bonds can be severed in an instant (Leo) or linger through the unspeakable (Randy). Bethany showed remarkable strength in many ways. You brought a sense of the erotic, and healing, to a situation that could have been quite ugly. Kudos.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I am very happy you liked it. This was my first piece of erotica and I had hoped to not screw it up. It sounds like I at least did better than that.:)

LuvsassesLuvsassesover 7 years ago
That was some great ass fucking

Wow I could almost feel my cock sliding into her tight little hole! Your words described the perfect anal fuck, where she reluctantly agrees, than is won over by the intensity of it. Bravo!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 7 years agoAuthor
To: Luvsasses

Well I was trying to be vivid, but I didn't know I was THAT vivid! Damn. I AM good at this:)

I am very happy you liked the story. Thank you much for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Healing and Humor

Great story, sexy but human. I really liked the "safe word" at the end. Very cute.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 7 years agoAuthor
To: Anon on 9/4

Thank you very much. It was a good story I couldn't get outa my head. I'm happy you enjoyed it.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Erotic and it talked through strange broken people recovering at the same time without judging.

Leaving it to the reader to decide what they should think about it.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years agoAuthor
To: Anon on 1/16

I am sorry for the late reply. I've Been away for a bit.

I am very happy you liked it. Thank you for commenting.

And yeah, the part I liked about this piece was the two of them trying to become better people.

Have fun:)

MattKesterMattKesterabout 6 years ago
A memory

I really enjoyed this story. It had darkness, but it was real. It felt right from the beginning when her Master (Leo) committed the one sin that destroyed trust. And she went to her Husband (Randy) who desperately wanted to rebuild her trust - and who still loved her.

And it was a story that I was thinking about the next day. Sexy, raw, rough, and tender at the same time. Like the Mr. Linder (the author) I couldn't get it out of my head. It is a story that I am very happy that you told. Thank you.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years agoAuthor
TO: Matt

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

That is the BEST compliment I think I have ever had.

I am very glad you liked it and really appreciate the comment.

ArglwyddiagoArglwyddiagoover 5 years ago
great story

Fabulous, like a lot of people I like a bit of domination, a bit of uncertainty. It doesn't mean that you can do anything at all to me.

This felt quite realistic and still very hot

Very well done.

I need to look up your other stuff now.

regards

Simon Taylor

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 5 years agoAuthor
Hi Simon,

This is one of my older pieces. I'm surprised you found it first.

I'm very happy you enjoyed it though.

It came about because I was reading erotica here on Lit and every woman in a Sub/Dom story was bi-sexual. Not there's anything wrong with that.:)

But variety is the spice of life. So, I started thinking about what would happen if she just wasn't. Like, at all. And then this story came about. I'm pretty proud of it.

Fair warning about my other work. "Wait What" was a rebuttal to a piece that I read and couldn't get out of my head just how dangerous the advice was.

While "Nothing in the Dark" is a non-erotic - HEAVY - drama. If it doesn't make you cry then you may need serious counseling.

But other than that. Enjoy!

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. (Can't believe I had not rated it before, definirely 5000 stars.)

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years agoAuthor

TO: RiverMaya, It's one of my fave's as well. I just re-read it a couple of days ago. But I am stoked that you love it too. Thank you for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
345 Followers
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...