Husband and Masseur Trick a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time for their dinner reservation was growing closer, so they quickly got out of the house and into their car. Shane was a perfect gentleman and opened her car door for her as they left the house and he watched as she climbed into the car and the fabric of her dress crept to the tops of her stockings. He was surprised when she just left it like that.

He then got in the driver's seat and kept stealing glances at her legs and as they drove and hit random bumps in the road he noticed more of the space between the tops of her stockings and her panties was coming into view. Shane reached over a hand and laid it on her legs. She placed her hand on his and began slowly rubbing it up and down. Then she gripped his hand and began sliding his hand up and down her thigh. "Don't my stockings feel amazing Shane?" She asked him as she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes.

"Yes, they do." Was all that Shane could think to say. Shane stole one more look at her legs before he found himself nearing his exit on the Interstate. He put his blinker on last minute before moving to the exit ramp. Then a few turns later he was turning into the parking lot for the hotel and restaurant.

Shane drove around large building and noted the reception area for the hotel and continued on to the front of the restaurant. They had a Valet service working this night and he thought that this was a special night so he would splurge a little. He pulled up to the Valet with the restaurant and curb on Erin's side. She still had her eyes closed and was still rubbing his hand along her thigh. She barely seemed to notice when her door was opened. She never tried to cover her exposed leg and the young man that opened her door enjoyed the view of a wife sexy legs on full display just for him.

He held out his hand to her "Ma'am?" He asked and she opened her eyes then looked at him and saw that his attention was on her legs and not on her.

"Looks like this outfit is already a big hit." She said as she turned to Shane and smiled. He knew that the drugs had a strong hold on her, and he wondered if they would make it through dinner. She allowed the young valet to help her out of the car and also didn't seem to mind that her legs were spread far enough apart to allow him to see between her legs or that he also enjoyed a look between her breasts as she bent over to get out of the car.

She then leaned into the valet and pressed her body against his. "Thank you for the help," She whispered into his ear. Her red luscious lips were centimeters from his lobe, and he felt shivers run across his skin and his dick harden in his pants. She felt it and looked down then giggled as she kissed his cheek and moved away from him. Shane didn't see it happen as he was giving the other guy a tip and taking a ticket for the valet service.

When he made his way around the car, he found her running her hands absent-mindedly on a potted plant out front of the restaurant. He took her hand from the plant then led her to the double glass doors of the restaurant and through the doors. The hostess found their reservation and sat them at a private booth on the side of the restaurant.

The vaulted ceiling was painted white as were the exposed wooden beams and the entire place was lit softly and romantically. The white tablecloth stretched to the floor in front of their table and hid the view under the table. As Erin sat down and slid over to allow Shane to enter behind her she found herself running her hands along the soft linen table covering. Shane remembered the warning to stay hydrated and was able to get her to drink two glasses of water with the promise of another glass of Moscato during dinner.

After they ordered their dinner and waited for it to arrive Erin began rubbing her legs again. Soon Shane looked down and saw that her legs were parted, and she was rubbing the front of her panties. Erin's fingers slid easily into the crease where her panties were pressed into the lips of her already wet pussy and she looked at Shane with longing. "I don't think I can wait for dinner." She said.

Shane grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the booth. He then found their waiter and told them they would be back in just a few moments. He dragged her through the front of the restaurant and out the front. He then looked around and found a darkened area of the parking lot. Shane tried to seem as nonchalant as he could, but he nearly ran over to the slightly less exposed location then he pinned her against the car and lifted her dress as he kneeled in front of her.

"You need to control yourself in the restaurant. This should help." He told her as he pulled her panties to the side. In the dark he couldn't see the fabric, but he felt the texture in his fingers. He didn't spend much time thinking about that before he leaned forward and breathed in her sex then stuck his tongue out until it found her pressing forward and her clit found the tip like a magnet was applied.

When he touched her clit, he felt her knees go weak then she lifted her leg and rested it on his shoulder. She grabbed a shock of his hair and pulled him into her pussy until his entire mouth was covered with her juices. He quickly went to work with his tongue and even allowed his finger to find its way into her craving pussy while his other hand was fondling her ass against the car behind her.

Erin held a hand up to her mouth and moaned as she lightly bit a knuckle to keep her from screaming out. Once he heard her climax he pulled off and stood up. Erin seemed to be in a more passive mood after that and followed along dutifully behind him. When they got back inside and to their table their food was already present.

Shane enjoyed the presentation of his Prime Rib paired with potatoes on the stark white plate with the black trim around the outside of the plate and a black painted W for the namesake of the restaurant. Erin one the other hand didn't seem to notice the detail as she seemed more interested in finishing dinner for another dose of contact.

Once the meal was complete Shane looked at his phone and realized the time of the massage was approaching and found the waiter to pay their bill. Once they were paid for, he held Erin's hand and walked out of the restaurant but not through the front door.

He instead found the separate hotel entrance near the back of the restaurant and entered the lobby with her. Shane and Erin walked to the front desk and checked in with their reservation then the employee that checked them in told Shane, "This gentleman said you were expecting him?" And gestured behind them to a man that stood as Shane turned to look in the direction he was pointed toward.

The man that stood was white and slender. He was wearing a pair of soft linen trousers that were grey and a snug black shirt that displayed his moderately good shape. He had dark hair and it was well kept as he swept a hand through it and it shone and stayed back where he pushed it. Then as he neared them, he held out his hand to Erin first. "Good Evening. My name is Jonathan and I believe that we have an appointment tonight for a massage." He said to Shane as he tried to extricate his hand from Erin who kept a hold of it.

Shane simply nodded at him then turned to retrieve his room key from the front desk guy. Once he had them, he walked towards the elevators. He noticed that Erin still had a hold of Jonathans hand and was no longer holding his but instead was walking a few steps behind him as he led them to the lifts. In the elevators they were the only three people in there. Erin seemed to cuddle up to Jonathan on the ride up the two floors to their room and she asked him, "Are you reallllllyyy gooooddd at rubbing me down?" Jonathan played the professional masseur and looked down and nodded to her.

The doors opened and Shane led them down the hall and opened the door then walked in and held it for them to pass him by. "Erin, would you mind going into the bathroom and removing all your clothes and coming back out in just this towel please? You can keep your panties on if you like." He told her and held out a large towel that he lifted out of a small bag that Shane just realized he was carrying. Erin grabbed the towel and walked into the bathroom. When she closed the door, she didn't seem to realize that it wasn't closed all the way and the others wouldn't have noticed either if she didn't start humming, which she did.

The men stood in the room not speaking but looked at each other with more questions than answers. Jonathan didn't know how serious this husband was about watching him make a move on his wife and Shane was asking himself the same thing.

Both men broke eye contact when she began to hum, and they looked through the 5-inch crack in the bathroom door and seemed drawn closer to it and they both watched as she lifted the hem of her dress over her head. Shane saw that her black bikini brief panties and the bra were a matching set.

Erin looked at herself in the mirror and was unaware of her audience just outside the door and she lifted her bra covered breasts then squeezed them together. "This bra makes you girls look fantastic!" She said to her tits before she released them and reached behind her. When her hands came back out the bra was loose and as she shook her shoulders a little the bra tipped forward and slid down her arms. The men's breathing increased and when they saw her grab the towel from the counter and begin to wrap herself in it, they both turned away from the door and walked into the main part of the room.

In the center there was a single King-size bed with a small wooden desk and a leisure chair with footstool on the side. At the foot of the bed there was a new flat-screen television and a dresser placed below that.

Jonathan placed his back and its remaining contents on the dresser below the TV and pulled out a bottle that said warming oil on it. He also brought out a speaker and once his bag was emptied, he organized his accouterments in a manner that seemed to make sense to him alone. Erin exited the bathroom at the same time that Jonathan turned on his speaker and gentle music began playing.

Even without the use of the Ecstasy that Erin had stolen from his glass Shane could feel his dick begin to grow. When he looked at Erin she was standing at the foot of the bed and the split in the towel was showing up her left thigh and she was still wearing her stockings. "Shane would you help with my stockings and shoes please?" She asked but she wasn't looking at Shane, her eyes were looking at Jonathan and he was looking at her.

"Please, allow me." He said and kneeled next to her. She placed her hand on his shoulder for balance and Shane watched her shiver as he slid his hands from her calves and slid a hand down and took off her heel before discarding it into the room then allowed his hands to slide up her leg to the top of her stocking and let his fingers travel up a fraction further than was needed before he returned to the stocking and pulled it down and off her leg. Then he repeated the same process for the other leg and then stood without commenting further.

"Lie face down on the bed please." He told her and motioned toward the bed. "Allow your head to drape over the edge towards me and your feet towards your husband. That way if either of you feel uncomfortable you can tell me to stop." He told her and looked over at Shane and nodded to pass the point that he wasn't going to go further than Shane was comfortable with.

Erin climbed onto the bed and from where she was, she was crawling away from Jonathan and towards Shane on the bed. Jonathan enjoyed the view of her panty clad ass peeking out below the towel as it rode up the back of her legs and Shane likewise enjoyed the fact that the towel opened up as she used two hands to crawl across the bed. Her towel opened and her breasts sagged down and shook as she crawled towards him before turning her body and pointing her butt in his direction. As she turned, she swept the loose towel back up to cover her chest and Jonathan missed an opportunity to see them again.

She laid down and put her arms at her side and her head just over the edge of the bed like he mentioned to do. Shane saw her feet pointing towards him and enjoyed his position directly between her legs. "What problem areas do you have Erin? What would you like me to work on?" Jonathan asked her as he stood at her head with his body pointed directly down her body. Shane was acutely aware that if he stepped forward just a single step then his cock would be sitting on the back of Erin's head.

"Mmmmm, I think what I really want is going to have to wait until you leave but my shoulders and hamstrings are pretty tight." She told him. For some reason Shane could tell that Erin's eyes were closed and as he looked at her, he saw Jonathan adjust himself. In fact, he did more than adjust himself.

To his surprise Shane watched as Jonathan opened the waistband of his pants and pulled it down enough to let his dick escape. He looked at Shane and smiled before he stroked his cock a few times then put it away again. Shane was impressed with the dick he had just seen and how close a stranger's dick had just been to his wife's head.

When he put his dick away Shane clearly saw the outline of the man's dick he watched as Jonathan leaned toward the dresser and picked up a bottle of liquid then brought it to the bed. He turned it over and shook some of the contents into his hand then set the bottle down on the bed upright. He rubbed his hands together then brought his hands down and made his first contact with Erin's shoulders. At his first touch he heard Erin moan quietly.

He watched as her legs opened a fraction and he was transfixed by Jonathans movements. They seemed practiced and exact and he wondered if he was indeed a Masseur. Jonathan worked quietly and rubbed and kneaded first one arm then the other. As he finished with an arm, he placed it stretched out with her arm bent at the elbow and fingertips at the edge of the bed in the same direction as her head.

When Jonathan tried to push the towel down her back, they all realized that she was laying on the towel and he asked her to pull the towel out so he could work on her back. She did as he asked, and the towel was laid out flat across her back. Jonathan then folded the towel down her back until it doubled up and rested on her ass. Her entire back was now visible and from Shane's vantage he could just see the bulge of her breasts peeking out from the sides of her body.

Jonathan gathered more oil and then also drizzled some along her spine as well. He then leaned forward, and the crotch of his pants made contact with the top of Erin's head. Shane didn't see her move but did hear her moan again and she also saw her reach up to adjust her hair and her hand grazed the front of his pants accidentally.

Erin turned her head to the side and opened her eyes and was met with Jonathans crotch in front of her. Shane was very aware of what she would be looking at, but she made no mention of it. He did see her eye fix onto the loose tent displayed in front of her as he leaned over her and rubbed the oil into her back.

He worked to her sides and then back up again. Soon he paid special attention to each of her flanks and more precisely he paid attention to the bulging meat of her breasts. First the left side then the right. Once he was done with her back, he pulled his hands off her and told her that he would be working on her lower body now. She turned her head back down to the ground and huffed and sad, "Sad, that was feeling very good." Then she sighed.

"We have only just begun. Before the end of your massage you will be a puddle of relaxation." Jonathan told her as he moved around the bed. He looked at Shane in the chair by her feet, "I'm gonna need to be there. How about you roll the desk chair over to the foot of the bed so you can supervise while I work those hamstrings." He told Shane and pointed where he wanted him. Shane stood and moved by Jonathan and sat where he told him to sit and watched.

Jonathan picked up each of her feet and held one foot in each hand then stood near enough to the bed to where he placed the soles of her feet against his covered dick. Erin didn't react to this and it didn't last long as he placed them back onto the bed and picked up the oil. He dribbled a line of the oil down her left leg from her heel up to where the towel ended which was a few inches below her ass. He then did the same thing with her right leg before placing the bottle to the side and began by rubbing the old into her legs. One hand on each leg and he slowly worked up and let his hands roam all over her legs.

He moved from her ankles, up to her calves and paused momentarily at the small bend behind her knees. Once he was finished with his additional attention to this often-overlooked erogenous zone her worked higher and allowed his hands to roam from the backs of her thighs to the outside then to the inside. When he was on the inside of her thighs Shane saw his fingers sneak just under the towel and he heard Erin suck in a breath.

Before she had a chance to voice any opinion one way or the other, he retreated and returned back to her feet. He started his massage of her lower body with her right foot and expertly massaged the soles of her feet and worked his way up. When he was about to massage her hamstring and upper thighs, he asked her to open her legs and he climbed onto the bed and straddled her leg.

He grabbed her thigh in both hands and used his thumbs to press firmly in the center of her hamstring and pushed them up towards her covered ass. Jonathan repeated this same movement in different ways and Shane was aware of Jonathans cock sliding along his wife's calf as he slid up her thigh with his fingers. Once he was done with her right leg, he repositioned himself on her left foot and repeated the same thing with that leg.

"Shane, come here." She said in a whisper as Jonathan was working her left hamstring. Shane came closer to her head and she whispered to him again, "When he runs his thumbs up my hamstring his fingers are touching my pussy through my panties. It's making me really horny." She told him and then gave him a playful O face then reached out with her head and he leaned forward, and they kissed deeply. Shane felt Erin push backwards while they kissed and as he looked down her body, he saw Jonathan smiling at him and moving just the hand that was between her legs.

"Alright Erin, Time for the front. Flip over please." He asked her as he stood back up at her feet. He grabbed an ankle in each hand and turned her body over towards the head of the bed. She moved the towel into place and protected her breasts and panties from coming uncovered. Jonathan was impressed by her presence of mind to keep herself covered. He knew that Shane was going to drug his wife to make her more pliable and when they've been drugged before they were usually more absent minded and forgetful.

Jonathan once again walked around the bed and began working on her shoulders and let his pants rub against her upturned face and Shane was sure that she would be able to feel his cock against her face. He watched Jonathan rubbing her shoulders and then his hands went under the front of her towel and Shane watched him manipulate the tops of her breasts then come out again. He repeated the same movement and each time the towel fell further and further down. Shane could just see the start of her left areola when he once again did the same movement and the towel was pushed below both breasts.

Erin opened her eyes and lifted her head and looked down her body at her exposed breasts and Jonathans strong hands groping the meat of her breasts. "Oh no, Is this normal? Are you alright with this honey?" She asked Shane as she continued to watch him knead her breasts and approach her nipples.