Husband and Masseur Trick a Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a professional, I don't think he would take advantage, do you?" Shane asked. This answer seemed to appease her, and she laid her head back down on the bed. Jonathan got more oil and drew a line around each hardened nipple and connected them together with a line of oil between her breasts. He then put his hands back on her impressive tits and rubbed the oil in. He let his fingers slide up her breasts then slowly and with added pressure up her nipples until they slid off the tips.

"Would you mind if we removed this towel? You have already grown accustomed to me seeing your breasts and you are wearing panties so I'm not going to be able to see anything." Jonathan asked as he reached out and grabbed the towel. He didn't wait for a reply and slowly drew it off her body. As the last threads of the towel were about to lose touch with her body, she lazily reached up for it in a manner that told both men that she only wanted to act like she was worried about him seeing her.

When the towel was removed, he tossed it towards the bathroom and returned his gaze down her body. "You have a beautiful body and I do hope that you can excuse the effect it's having on me." He told her. He reached out with one hand and groped at her breast and with his other hand he pushed his hand into his pants. He saw her watching him do it and she licked her lips as he put his hand inside his pants. The root of his cock came into view as he adjusted himself and Shane saw her lift her head as she tried to get a better view of what he was hiding.

He pulled his hand out and ran it across her face. "Such an attractive wife." He told her. She turned her head to his palm on her cheek and kissed it. Shane heard her smell in deeply. He was well aware that she was smelling his hand because he just had it on his dick. He created a mental image of her kissing his cock instead of his hand.

He then put both hands back on her breasts and then ran them below her tits and down her belly. "Such cute panties. That little pink bow is very sexy. It stands out quite well against the rest of the black panties." He told her. He poured more oil on her stomach. He then ran his hands across her stomach and let his fingertips slide under the top of her waistband. She didn't react and he allowed his fingers to go further down.

He got to a point where his fingers were fully under the waistband and as he kept working on her stomach and side flanks, he began slowly pushing down her panties. Shane watched as Erin lifted her butt off the bed and allowed her waistband to be pushed further down her hips. "I'm quite uncomfortable. I know it's unorthodox, but would you mind if I pulled my dick out and just let it breathe a little instead of trying to force it down?" He asked Erin.

"You're the boss. I'm sure Shane won't mind. Let me help you while you keep working on me." She told him and reached for the drawstring of his pants. She deftly untied it and then pulled them down. Once they were past his hips they fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. He remained very near her head and as he stretched across her body Shane saw his cock slide along the side of her face. He was torn between looking at him slowly exposing her pussy and his cock next to her mouth.

Shane decided to look down her body and made his decision in time to see the top of her neatly trimmed bush come into view. He knew that she only kept a small amount of hair directly above her slit and the next time Jonathan dropped his hand down her body he slid his fingers between her legs. Erin opened her legs wide and Jonathan allowed his fingers to stay inside her panties and rub up and down. Shane knew what he was doing and looked up to her face to see what her reaction was.

To his surprise he saw Erin's head turned and the head of Jonathans cock in her mouth. Her eyes were closed, and she was trying her hardest to bob up and down from this position. Jonathan pulled his fingers from her panties and withdrew his dick from her mouth. "Sorry about that. I may have gotten a little carried away." He said to Erin.

He then moved around the bed to her feet and reached up and pulled her panties down her legs. She closed her legs long enough to allow him to remove them. Jonathan held them up to his nose and smelled her pussy before putting tossing them to Shane. Shane likewise smelled her panties and was very excited by how wet they were and how horny she clearly was.

Jonathan then pushed open her legs and climbed between them. He lowered his mouth to her pussy and slowly began to lick her from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit. He pulled back the hood of her clitoris and exposed it to his invading tongue where he manipulated it back and forth and rolled it around. He then lowered his tongue to the opening of her cunt and covered her clit with his dexterous thumb as he began to snake his tongue in and out of her pussy like he was fucking her with a 3-inch dick.

By the time she came down from her second orgasm of the night she lifted her head and begged him to put his dick in her. Shane had never heard her beg for cock before and here she was begging this stranger to stick his dick in her. "I had my tubes tied so it's safe as long as you don't have any STD's." She told him. She reached down with her hands and pulled him by his face up between her legs and as soon.

As he kneeled between her legs, he guided his thick cock to her opening and pushed forward. On his first thrust her head draped over the edge of the bed and she cried out in pleasure. He then began fucking her hard and fast. Shane was sure that she had cum again and pulled his dick out and stood near them and played with himself. He reached between them and tenderly pinched and played with her breasts as he caused them to rock back and forth violently.

Erin had a momentary moment of lucidity and instead of trying to push Jonathan off of her she pushed Shane's hand away from her then pushed Jonathan back and pulled him onto the bed with his back on the bed. She mounted him and Shane was made to watch as she bounced up and down on his long dick. Her hands were pressed against Jonathans chest and she used them as leverage to push up and down. She then brought her left hand off his chest and grabbed her right breast hard. She pinched her nipple and she climaxed again. "Fuck, you are one horny Hotwife. I'm about to fill you with a big load of cum. Are you ready for it?" He asked her.

"YES, YES, fill me up with all of your cum." She told him. She never let up and soon Jonathan lost his words and simply grunted then pulled her hips tight against his as he thrust up a final time then held her in place. Shane's dick had never felt harder. After Jonathan was done cumming inside of Erin he pushed her off of him and stood up.

"I hope you enjoyed your massage and you reserve another appointment soon." He said to Shane. Shane and Erin watched as he quickly dressed, gathered his stuff and left the room. Without talking to each other Shane and Erin fell into each other's arms and began making out and Erin pulled his dick between her legs. Shane had never felt her pussy filled with cum because he was the one that usually filled it up. It was a very unusual feeling, but it made the whole situation even hotter.

"I can't believe you told him your tubes were tied. What happens if you get pregnant?" He asked her.

"Well then I guess you better fill me up too." She told him from below him on the bed. He took that as a challenge and as he replayed the nights events in his head, he lost control and filled her up with even more cum. It was already dribbling out of her pussy and pooling on the bedspread.

He leaned in and kissed her then rolled off of her and laid next to her on the bed. They were both sweaty and worn out. "The nights still young, think we should see if anyone's in the bar that wouldn't mind helping a lonely girl out?" She asked playfully as she curled up in Shane's arms and ran her fingers through his chest hair.