Husband and Masseur Trick a Wife

Story Info
Erin's husband wants her to fuck the masseur.
9.2k words
4.29
42.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to come by and hopefully you enjoy it enough to cum by as well. This is a story by someone over at cuck consultants named Pesa. He wanted to enjoy a fantasy he had and tried to make happen and this is the fulfillment of that fantasy, It's cuckold related and there are drugs involved. If neither of those things are up your alley then you should probably pass on this one. If you are adamant of your hate right off the bat then send me a message and let me know what your fantasy is and maybe we can work that out and you can read a story that does fit your own fantasy.

___________________

When she came home from the gym Shane was still sitting on the couch that she left him sitting on. His computer in his lap and from her vantage point he was the pinnacle of sloth. What she didn't see however, was the websites and conversations that he was having on that computer, or the hard-on he was hiding while he showed off pictures of her in various stages of undress throughout the years.

He looked up from the computer after closing windows to hide his activity from her. He watched her approach him and closed the laptops lid and stood up. Shane hoped that this small delay would be enough time to have his cock loss some blood before standing. When she didn't mention the tent in his pants, he felt comfortable that he was safe.

He approached her for a hug, but she held out her hand to stop him. "I'm disgusting. I need to go get cleaned up." She told him as she looked down and stepped on a heel of her left shoe and pulled her left foot up. Then she did the same thing with her right shoe.

When she removed her right shoe, her right sock slid off along with it. "Figures." She said as she bent over and pulled the loose sock out of her shoe before standing up and lifting her left foot up and removed her left sock while standing. Shane watched Erin as she stood there with sweat soaking her clothes and her hair a mess and he wished that he could arrange to have her seduced.

She was wearing a gray tank top with thin white stripes running horizontally and a gray sports bra that peeked out around the neck of her top. Her loose black shorts stopped high up on her thighs and were trimmed with a thin pink line around the legs and up the outsides of each side of her shorts. When she lifted her foot to pull her sock off, he saw the pale blue panties that she had worn that day at the gym.

She had her hair in a ponytail. When she left, he noticed that it was much tighter than now, and he also noticed that she had random hairs pulled loose from her hairband. Shane thought she looked amazing and he felt his dick harden at the thought of sharing her.

She walked away from him standing there at the edge of the living room and plodded barefoot towards their bedroom and the awaiting shower. As she walked down the hallway to the room, she was already pulling her shirt up over her head. He saw her back glisten like she had just gotten caught in a rain storm and he marveled at its glistening.

As he walked behind her, he took his phone out and began taking pictures of her. He knew that she wouldn't agree to it but thought he may be able to get some good shots before she caught him. Sure enough, when they got into their bedroom, she tossed the gray tank top into their laundry and without turning around she hooked her thumbs into her shorts and pulled them along with her pale blue panties down her legs until they pooled at her feet. Shane took this opportunity to sneak a shot of her thick white ass pointed directly at him.

To his surprise she stayed bent over. She spread her legs open and looked between her legs back at him. "Are you going to just keep taking pictures of me back there? You know we have mirrors that I can see you in, you fucking pervert? And what do you plan on doing with these pictures anyway?" She asked without asking him to stop.

She then stood up and turned to face him and crossed her arms under her breasts where she gripped the bottom of her sports bra. As she pulled it up over her head her large tits fell like cantaloupes off a grocer's basket. When they settled into the sag that their weight caused, he felt himself getting hard again. She looked down at his pants with her blue eyes and asked, "Is that for me? I'm too tired to fuck but if you'll be good then I'll let you jerk off while I'm in the shower.

She crossed her arms under her breasts and lifted them up like they were on a shelf and gave him a pouty expression that he quickly took a picture of before he watched her release her arms back down at her sides and her tits jiggled back into place.

Erin was in her 30's and had already had three kids; all from Shane, she was still a tight little package. Her breasts were size C bordering on D depending on the bra or the fit and she always seemed to find a way to fill out a pair of jeans. Though she lost her job at the beginning of the recent pandemic she still found time to flaunt her body around town in tight jeans or loose shirts.

Shane followed her into the shower and quickly stripped as she walked ahead of him. She stepped into the shower and he stepped in after her. As she began putting shampoo in her hair with both hands and began to slide his hand up and down his cock. He was already as hard as he ever got and reached out with his free hand and let it graze over her left breast and tried to catch the trickle of water as it cascaded from her nipple. She playfully slapped his hand away.

"I only told you that you could watch and jerk off. No Playing!" She told him with a stern look. As she stepped under the water, he began furiously jerking off and as soon as she stepped out of the water, he released a strong jet of cum that shot through the showers spray and landed on her stomach as well as splashed on her mound and legs.

Erin looked down and laughed then gave a look at his load and it told Shane that she was impressed with its size and the distance it traveled. "Now that you're done, Get out. It's me time now." She told him as she opened the curtain for him to escape through. Shane lowered his head like a scolded dog and looked at his deflating dick and saw a small dribble of cum escape the tip and land harmlessly in the shower pan before he stepped out.

He redressed and quickly took his phone back to the laptop and transferred his new prizes over to the computer before she could tell him to delete them. She had done that before and he no longer took his chances.

When he was back on the computer, he couldn't help but check one of his favorite websites while he was up and share one of his new pictures with the community he quickly learned to trust as being filled with like-minded people. While he knew it was all a fantasy, he still enjoyed her being seen.

'Maybe one day it will actually happen.' He thought to himself as he began seeing likes for her pictures then he received a private message. It wasn't uncommon to get them but this one caught his attention. He was still very aware of how horny he was, and this was perfect timing. The stranger asked if there were more pictures and he quickly started from the beginning from when she got home until she walked away naked to the shower. With each picture they exchanged ideas and thoughts. During this time Erin had gotten out of the shower and was busy in the kitchen making herself a lunch.

Shane kept an ear to the kitchen and kept talking with this person. He liked to share some small bits of personal information and quickly found out that they were relatively near each other and this scared him nearly as much as it excited him. "I would love to massage out her tight muscles after that hard workout." Came one of the replies from the stranger.

Suddenly Shane began to think evil thoughts. Erin had often talked about getting massages and he thought about how perfect it would be to have it be one that he set up. "Would you massage her all over?" He asked the stranger.

"Without question! You tell me the time and the place." He told him.

"What's your name and when could we do this? I kinda want to try it today while I have the courage." Shane said to this man.

"Sounds good to me. My name is Jonathan, and do you know the hotel off the Interstate called Weber Boutique Hotel?" Jonathan asked Shane. Shane was well aware of it because Erin and him had stayed there a few times over the years.

"I do know it." Shane said simply.

"Good. Take her out to dinner there, then tell her you setup a massage and pampering upstairs in one of the rooms. You want to celebrate all that she does for you. Text me the room number after you check-in. Then at 10:30, I'll knock on the door and we will see where the night takes us and how far that juicy piece of ass is willing to let me take it." He told Shane.

Shane then gave him his real phone number and received a message on his phone that just said, "This is Jonathan, your Masseur for tonight. Thank you for making a reservation." Shane smiled at how simple of a message it was and how innocuous it would seem if Erin were to see it.

Erin came out from the kitchen with two plates. Shane could see that there was a sandwich on each one with a small portion of chips. She handed him one of the plates and asked him who texted. "It was the confirmation for a reservation I setup tonight. I'm taking you out to dinner and a massage." He told her.

"What time?" She asked him as she started eating her sandwich.

"Dinner at 9 and the massage at 10:30." He told her.

She laughed and said, "Bullshit, there's no massage studios that are open that late or that see clients. Unless you just got me a male escort to act like a masseuse because you want another man to fuck me."

Shane was taken aback by her words and a little worried that she, so easily saw through the guise of his plan but he kept up the visage. "Yes, that is my fantasy but no, that's not what this is. He's reputable. If you like you can get his credentials yourself. Here's the confirmation text from him." He told her as stoically as he could and handed her his phone. She took it and immediately looked at his messages and read the newest one that came in from Jonathan.

He watched as she began to type, and he heard the whoosh of an outgoing message. Shortly after that he heard a ding of an incoming message. Then he watched her tap and open different screens on his phone then he saw her face flush and the look of a mistake on her part crept across her face. She then typed a short reply and handed him back his phone. "I'll be ready to go by 8pm. I'm sorry I didn't believe you but, in all honesty, it sounded fishy didn't it?" She asked him as she finished her lunch.

"I can totally understand, and I love that you remember my fantasy and don't think I'm a monster for it, but it did take a lot of work to find this guy. It wasn't easy or cheap. I hope you can really enjoy it tonight and be able to relax." Shane said and tried his best to be convincing even though he had no idea what she said to Jonathan or what his replies were. Once she took their plates to the kitchen and busied herself with other things around the house, he looked at his phone and read through their exchange.

"Jonathan, my wife still believes this massage thing. What are the chances you'll actually fuck her?" She had typed him. Right away Shane began hyperventilating and he had trouble reading on from there, but he did.

Jonathan had replied calmly or at least it read that way to Shane. "Sir, I'm not interested in whatever strange ideas you have about what a massage is, but I assure you that I am a professional and wouldn't degrade myself to be just some cheap escort. Please review my website and realize that I am a professional and should be treated as such." He then included a hyperlink and when Shane clicked the link it opened the internet browser on his phone and to his surprise it was for a Masseur named Jonathan.

The entire page was a Massage website. Even to Shane who in fact knew it was fake still bought it at first glance. As he spent more time looking at the professional pictures, he started to see the watermarks in the photos that were used from an online stock photo gallery.

The next reply that she sent him apologized and admitted to being Erin and that she was certain that Shane was playing a game with her. She begged him to keep them as tonight's clients and once he agreed their conversation had clearly ended.

Shane re-opened his laptop and logged into the website they met on and found a new message from Jonathan there. "Your wife tried to ruin our fun. When we made that little plan I setup a fake website and had finished it just enough to look legit before she tried that little hoax. I figured you wouldn't be dumb enough to say that shit over the messages. See you tonight." He had said to Shane.

"Honey! Where are we staying tonight? I want to pack correctly." Erin hollered at him from their bedroom.

"I made reservations at the Weber restaurant. "He told her and quickly set about doing just that on his phone through an app. To his amazement there was an 8:15 reservation still available and he quickly secured it. He then made a hotel reservation at the hotel which was connected to the Weber restaurant and held the same name. Once that was completed, he checked online to see if there were any other messages and there was a new one.

Jonathan had sent him a message with the title, 'To increase the odds.' When he opened the message he read, "I know what we both want but she could get in the way of our fun. How about you come by a pharmaceutical friend of mine and pick-up a little helper. Nothing dangerous but she may enjoy herself more if she was aided with just a small dose of Ecstasy." Included was the address near their house and instructions on what to ask for. After Shane looked at the time he quickly got up, found his shoes and wallet then went to find Erin. She was in front of her dresser trying to figure out what to wear.

"I have to go run and pick-up a little pre celebration drink for us to have before we leave. Need anything else? Also, are you getting ready right now?" He asked her as he watched her decide on dress or slacks.

"Yes, I am and it's very stressful. I can't believe you are doing this to me. I want to look nice and I already figured out my underwear, but I just can't figure this out." She told him.

He walked into the closet and found the sexy black dress that he thought she looked gorgeous in. She looked at it and smiled then frowned. "I've gained too much wait since I wore that last." She told him with a pout.

"Bullshit. This is the dress and it looks perfect on you. I'll be back in a couple minutes." With that he laid the dress on the bed, walked to Erin, he kissed her on the lips gently before leaving the house. Shane was nervous as he drove to the location that Jonathan had sent him and when he got there, he thought it would be a scary situation but instead it was very mundane.

He walked into a normal looking street front and found an employee. "I'd like to check on a multi-vitamin!" He said to him. This was the exact verbiage he was told to say, and the effect was that the young employee he was talking to put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a small bag of white pills.

She handed the pills over to him and then told him, "That'll be $40 and be sure to stay hydrated. If you don't like pills, then you can grind it down into a fine dust and lace your drink with it." After paying for the pills he left and made his way to the liquor store where he picked up a nice bottle of wine that he knew Erin enjoyed. It was a Moscato and she loved how sweet it was and always asked for a second glass. After purchasing that he made his way back to his house to get ready for the night.

Shane walked into the house and Erin seemed to still be in the room getting ready. He went to the kitchen and opened the small bag of white pills and laid two of them out on the counter then got out one of his large spoons. He placed the bottom of the spoon on the center of one pill at a time and pushed down on the spoons bulb which pushed it through the pill, and he felt it crumble under the pressure.

He began to rotate the edge of the spoon around which would crush the remains of the large pieces of the pill. Once he did that, he lifted the spoon off the pill and saw that this approach was a success. Then he did the same thing to the second pill. Next, he retrieved two wine glasses from their cupboards and deposited the powder from the pills in each glass. As he pulled the bottle out of the plain brown wrapper he wondered if this was too much and if he should stop with the drugs. As he thought about the repercussions, he still opened the wine and tipped it over and filled each glass. He then put the wine on the counter and picked up the glasses.

Shane walked into their room and saw that Erin was wearing the dress he picked out and with that she paired a set of stockings. He couldn't see whether they were pantyhose or thigh-highs, but he had his hopes for thigh-highs. He walked to her and handed her one of the glasses.

She eyed the glass and took it in her hand. She brought it to her lips and Shane felt his heart race as she tipped it up and the bubbly Moscato met her lips and he stared as she swallowed the contents from the glass. She pulled her mouth from the glass and it all seemed to be in slow motion to him. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked.

"You're just stunning to me. That's all." He told her. It was true, but he was also lying. She smiled at him and walked out of the bathroom.

"Don't take too long, I have a few more things to do in there before I'm ready." She told him then kissed him on his cheek sweetly as they passed in the door to the bathroom. Shane quickly got undress and into the shower where he cleaned and washed his body. When he got out, he found his towel and dried off.

He was ready to leave the bathroom and finally have some of his drink but when he went for it, he found an empty glass in its place. Shane's stomach dropped and his heart jumped into his throat. 'She wouldn't have drunk my glass too, would she? Would a double dose be really bad for her?' He thought as he looked for the other glass he brought.

He found the other glass and luckily there was still some wine still in it. The bad news was that there wasn't much left, and it was already in Erin's hand, and she was actively drinking it. "This is so good honey. I'm sorry but you'll need a refill." She told him and smiled warmly. Shane watched as Erin then sat on the edge of the bed facing him and placed her small heels next to her feet.

She held her left high heel in her hand and lifted her left foot up to the edge of the bed and held it aloft. Shane stared at her moves and inside he left for joy as he saw the tops of her stockings and as he looked further between her legs, he saw the black lace of her panties.

Erin saw him staring and admonished him for his looks. "Patience, you dirty old man. That's for later if you play your cards right. You know! You could cancel the Masseur and have me all to yourself that much sooner." She told him and wagged a finger at his illicit gaze. Then she put on her other shoe and stood up. When she smoothed out her dress and stood in front of the mirror he stared at her as she looked upon herself as well.

The dress hugged her curves in all the right places, and he followed the flow from over her shoulders to the ample cleavage that resulted from the scooped neckline and the swelling of her breasts pushed the thin material out. He could just make out the texture of her bra she wore under the dress and as he let his eyes take in the rest of how the dress sat he saw it flare over her hips then slightly taper back in when the material passed her thick ass and then draped delicately at mid-thigh. He instinctively licked his lips then broke his gaze before quickly getting dressed and putting his shoes on.