Husband and wife, Night of Passion

Story Info
Husband and wife finally find time together to have some fun.
2.4k words
4.55
9.8k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

*I might make this into a series depending on the feedback i get on this story.*

I have been married to my wife, Kira, for ten years now. We have been together for around 12. I still find her as sexy as the first day I met her.

We have 3 beautiful kids together so finding time for 'us' is very difficult.

It had been a long time since we had been together physically. Not for the want of trying on my part of course. I even had the snip hoping that would improve matters now there was no chance of an accident.

I had just gotten one of the kids out the bath and was getting them dry on the landing when Kira came out the bedroom after her exercise and was walking towards the shower. I enjoyed peeking at her when I had the chance but that hadn't happened for a long time really.

While I was sitting there facing the bathroom, she stepped inside and didn't close the door which gave me a great view of her getting undressed and seeing her naked body from the side. I loved how she looked even though she didn't feel that confident in herself. I always tried to give her a compliment to try and make her feel good about herself.

I hadn't actually seen her naked for a long time so this view started feelings between my legs. I enjoyed watching her 32dd breasts bounce as she got undressed and turned with her back to me to step into the shower. It gave me a great view of her ass. This has always been one of my favourite features of hers even though she hated it.

I was snapped out of these thoughts by my kids wanting me and the rest of the day carried on like normal but every now and again the image of her getting into the shower popped into my head. I did however catch another glimpse when she was out the shower in just a small red towel which always leaves little to the imagination and I love.

It was now the evening and all the kids were in bed and Kira and I had dinner together and made our way up to the bedroom to watch some tv together.

Now Kira always changes into a pair of shorts for bed. These shorts though are not like any normal pair of shorts. They are quite loose fitting and don't leave much to the imagination which for me is great. When she wears these around the house in the summer I find it difficult to keep my hands to myself but I do so just enjoy the views I get. She still wears them in winter as she always gets warm at night.

Normally after tv we just turnover and go to sleep but tonight I needed that to change. Luckily I had masturbated the night before otherwise I know I would have explode within seconds if anything happened so hopefully I would last a bit longer than normal.

While we were sitting there watching tv I decided to test the water and play a bit of footsie under the covers. Usually she would just pull her foot away and o would take the hint but tonight was different. She didn't pull away and started playing footsie try back.

I didn't want to push it too soon so I carried on and slowly moved my hand toward her thigh. Now, like I said, these shorts didn't leave much to the imagination so they had practically ridden up to her waist which gave me plenty of thigh to try this.

I waited for her to move again and stop all this happening but she didn't and in fact I'm sure she spread her legs slightly to give me better access.

I wasn't going to pass up my chance and moved in closer to her to get better positioned as my hand slowly slid between her legs. I could already feel the heat from there so I knew I couldn't stop now.

Normally she only tidies up her private area every so often and today was one of those days as I couldn't feel any hair there as I glazed my fingers over her mound. That was just the way I liked it.

My fingers finally found their way to her wetness and I definitely knew I was doing the right thing as she was already wet and it normally takes a while to get her wet.

2 fingers slipped in easily and luckily I was positioned alright to slide them both in without any discomfort. She let out a moan that I hadn't heard in a long time and this turned me on even more. I needed and wanted her so much but I didn't want this to be over too quickly. I was determined to make it last.

I was slowly fucking here with my fingers, pulling out then sliding them back in over and over. She was grinding her hips to meet my finger thrusts. She has always been tight (which I loved) so I knew I couldn't use more than 2 fingers. Not right now anyway. That thought stayed with me.

My thumb now found its way to her clit and I was really teasing her. She had her hand under her top, playing with her breasts. This turned me on even more as she hadn't done that before in front of me.

I could tell she was getting close so I withdraw my fingers with a pop and a gasp from her.

"Please Mike, don't stop. I need to cum." She was practically begging me. I laughed to myself as I knew that would be it if she did. I just ignored her plea and instead I helped her remove her shorts and top as I stripped off as well, my 7 inch cock now standing to attention. She saw this and reached out for it and started stroking me.

Normally she would do this and just get in position to have sex but this time was different. I was kneeling on the bed next to her and she sat up and took me in her mouth. This surprised me as she never really did this saying she has a gag reflex so can't do it. I wasn't going to complain so just went with the flow.

Having her mouth now wrapped around my engorged cock was starting to bring me to climax which I didn't want yet so I managed to hold off but not wanting to stop what was happening. I knew she wouldn't be able to fully take me in her mouth so just enjoyed what I could get. She even started playing with my balls which she knows I have always loved.

We managed to keep this going for a good 10-15 minutes and I knew I had to stop before I exploded.

Looking at her naked with my cock in her mouth I wanted even more so I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back on the bed. This time I manoeuvred on top of her and placed my cock between her breasts. Her nipples were like bullets. I had never seen them like that before. She just looked at me and knew what I wanted as she squeezed her breasts together.

She looked me in the eye, smiled then licked her lips as I slowly started to slide my cock up and town between her breasts. The feeling was immense, made even better as her tongue darted out and she started to lick the head of my cock with every thrust forward. It definitely wasn't going to take long for my orgasm to build and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it this time. I thought about letting my seed shoot all over her face as I have wanted to do for a long time but I didn't want to ruin the moment. Instead, as my thrusts got faster and I was gripping onto the headboard for dear life, I pulled myself back, kneeling beside her, I began to stroke myself. At the sight of this, Kira was tweaking a nipple with one hand and had reached down between her legs with the other.

It didn't take long at all as I shot my load all over her breasts. The site of her hard nipples and tits covered in my milky cum was a look to behold. Kira was still fingering herself but faster now as her other hand was rubbing the cum into her breasts.

She suddenly stopped as her body convulsed in orgasm. She was biting her lip so as not to wake the kids with her noise.

She brought her hands behind her head and I remembered that the kids were playing with toy handcuffs earlier and I spotted them on the side. While she was recovering from her orgasm with her hands above her head, I reached over and grabbed them and clicked them over her wrists, attaching it through the headboard.

Kira was a bit shocked at this as she had never really been into this sort of play but I told her not to panic and they are easily removed if she feels uncomfortable.

She decided to go with the flow and let me carry on. I moved on top of her again and leant down and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. It had been a long time since we had kissed like this and it felt good. Our tongues met as they danced together in each other's mouths. She let out a moan as I pulled away from this kiss. I gave her a cheeky smile as I started to kiss her neck. She turned her head to the side, inviting me in for more.

I moved down and was kissing all around her breasts, in between her cleavage and flicking my tongue over her nipples. She didn't try at all to release the handcuffs which I guessed meant that she was enjoying what was happening.

I continued to kiss all over her body, wanting to make her feel special. I kissed down her thighs all the way down her legs and back up the inside, spreading them as much as possible. It didn't take much as she happily helped.

I finally had my head between her legs and my tongue flicked out and tasted her juices. This was definitely the wettest she had ever been as her juices were flowing. I was enjoying the taste.

My tongue licked around her swollen lips and flicked her clit as she began to grind her hips into me. In fact, at one point she wrapped her legs around me and it felt like she was pulling me in closer with them.

My head now buried between her legs, I licked and sucked her juices for a while. I placed my hands under her bum as I lifted her gently, bringing her closer to me. She placed her feet flat on the bed this time and spread her legs again but kept herself raised. This gave me perfect access to wear I wanted. I started licking her perineum (the gap between her pussy and her asshole). "Oh fuck" is all I heard under her breath as her body began to convulse again. My cock was hard again ready for what was next.

As Kira recovered from her orgasm, she asked me to I cuff her which I did. This time she flipped me on my back. Thinking that she was going to go down on me, I was shocked when she straddled my face. I couldn't believe she wanted to go again but I lapped her up as she pushed down on my face and I licked and sucked as much a possible.

Just when I thought she had enough, she moved off of me and positioned herself so we were in 69. We had only ever tried this once way back on our honeymoon but I had been wanting to try it again for so long. She started licking around the tip of my cock as my tongue tasted more of her juices. I didn't expect much more of that as I know she has a gag reflex so I was shocked when she took more of me in her mouth.

I'm guessing the reflex got the best of her as this didn't last long but I gave her credit for trying.

I was so ready now anyway, I needed to fuck her. I flipped her over onto all fours and got behind her. I reached underneath to make sure she was still wet, my hands were coated in her juices which answered my question. I lined my rock hard cock against her tight hole and slowly slid in. It was easier than normal but still tight which I loved. She let out a moan as I filled her as much as possible. I pushed all the way to the hilt, just holding it in place so she could adjust. I pulled back so just the head was inside her and she let out a gasp and bit down on the pillow as I slammed into her hard.

I kept this up for a good ten minutes and knew I couldn't hold out much longer as I had been wanting this for so long. I don't think she could hold out either as her pussy kept tightening around my cock with every thrust like she was trying to milk me.

I reached underneath to play with her tits with one hand while holding her hips with the other.

This sent her over the edge as her body convulsed again and that did it for me as I released my load deep inside her.

She milked me as much as possible and I know she doesn't like me to pull out straight away but just hold it in place to we both fell on the bed with me still inside her.

We tried to catch our breaths as my cock shrank and popped out of her. We still stayed in place for a little while longer.

I cuddled into her as I placed my arm under her head. We both fell asleep instantly and had a good night's sleep which we hadn't had in a while. Thankfully none of the kids woke up through the night which helped.

In the morning when we woke up she was still cuddled into me. She turned over and kissed me on the lips. I had a morning glory and was ready to go again. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance as the kids woke up.

I couldn't wait until that evening hoping that something more would happen again.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers