All Comments on 'Husband/Boyfriend Punishment Night'

by bondanon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ontsurtontsurtalmost 4 years ago

I am in love. A couple and world that makes you wish to suspend disbelief because of how authentic the emotions all feel. Also I love the machine and setup. Loving and creative

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Oh gawd, politically correct bdsm

You baulk at using master and slave and need a more diverse set of subs! ha ha. Besides that whole pc aspect, I honestly found this really un-erotic. The whole description of the whipping scene just seemed too matter of fact. Using a machine to achieve it, seems contradictory in an event where interpersonal interaction is surely everything.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This almost made me sick. It brought out the biggest thought of sickness ever by showing what could happen if the person were accidentally allowed to get beat up so badly due to overtime on a BDSM 'fun' machine. And yes, it can happen. I've seen it.

bondanonbondanonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you Sir (and Madam)! Please may I have another😁

Fair enough! First I’d like to thank all of you for posting non-anonymously - it’s frustrating when comments, favorable or otherwise, are anonymous. I like to be able to engage, here, in the forum, or by dm, and it gives me an opportunity to look at stories you’ve written, or stories you’ve liked, maybe find some I enjoy myself, and get some fresh ideas.

And indeed, thanks for posting comments at all! I appreciate your reading to the end and taking the trouble to give feedback!

ShadowRosie, I’m sorry I made you feel sick. Clearly this particular shoe didn’t fit well (or for you, greenman440) but there are many sizes and styles on Lit and elsewhere, even among my own stories. I can tell from the quantity of your favorites that you have found some, and over time I’ll peruse them to better understand what you and others might enjoy more.

One of the real benefits of playing in a club (versus at-home) is that others are watching. I hope I made it clear that the victim (myself) was fully prepared for what was going to happen, and I could have safed-out had I felt like I had to - the severity was no accident, in spite of what Samantha said when she gave me my aftercare. Further, while Samantha was not watching during my punishment, I hinted that she was aware of my progress, and trusted Kalisha, who was watching, to terminate it if appropriate. I fully agree, BDSM ‘fun’ machines must be used with great care. BTW, I am a bit of a pain slut myself, so this didn’t really strike me as all that extreme.

As for the PC, a couple of things. First, greenman440, thank you for being gentle. I put this story up with some trepidation, wondering if I’d be seriously flamed (it’s still early!). But I was writing from the heart - these things do matter to me, and I also write with some awareness - a member of my family (not my wife!) is a member of the board of a BDSM society, and they do have to deal with these issues a lot. I think all my stories have a little bit of PC in them, but perhaps not so in-your-face.

I alluded to SSC in the intro, but I personally prefer RACK (Risk-Aware Consensual Kink). I chose SSC because I was afraid that RACK might put some readers off - maybe that was a mistake! But anything I (or anyone else) does carries some risk, and the best way to deal with it is to be prepared, going in with as good an estimate of the fun/risk ratio as possible, taking into account the risks for everyone involved.. And that gets to consent… which is incredibly squishy and difficult to pin down - until it isn’t. That matters. In this story I think consent was fully presented - in some of my others it’s more problematic, but in real life, in my view, consent is absolutely paramount, if not always easy to assess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She’s a bitch. Go home with a Vanya and get some good aftercare. Probably not a wife/girlfriend punishment night in this PC club, but if there were, she’d regret the hell out of this night.

bondanonbondanonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Awwww, yes, she is a bitch, but I love her! BTW, the board is considering starting up wife/girlfriend punishment night. Samantha thinks it's necessary, in the spirit of inclusion😜

True enough, there are moments when I long for Vanya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was sweet 😊... And sexy 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbondanon@bondanon
I'm an older male who's enjoyed bondage fantasies from an early age. I ultimately concluded that I'm primarily heterosexual, though I spent time in the gay community in my earlier adult years, and am a firm supporter of sexual rights for everyone. I enjoy the company of strong...