Husband/Boyfriend Punishment Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could go on forever this way, sucking softly on her engorged nipples, licking her sternum, kissing her lips, exploring her mouth with my tongue as we meld our minds and bodies in the bonds of love.

But I mustn't.

For as much as I'd like to imagine satisfying Samantha with my skill alone, she insists on taking over once we reach this point. My job is to keep my body rigid and my penis hard. She'll take her delight in maneuvering her devil's doorbell to wherever it rings the loudest, for as long as it takes to be answered, and I'm not permitted to mess her up. By tensing myself isometrically, strenuously enough to turn myself into a human vibrator, I can make it better for her, but that's about it.

Above all I mustn't go soft and when she comes, I'm expected to come along.

I'll confess. Fantasies and memories are a godsend here. If I have a good one I can move it in and out of my consciousness, modulate my arousal, keep myself painfully stiff for as long as necessary. With care I can hold myself on the edge, ready to come at a moment's notice.

Samantha squirms, undulating sensuously - I have to react fast to stay in control when she starts that. She bumps and grinds like Elvis at 78 rpm, fueling her arousal, pleasuring herself on my body, She's panting faster and faster. I sense her back bending away from the bed, pressing me upward, forcing our bodies tightly together. Her love-canal squeezes my engorged manhood as hard as I can bear. Now I'm certain she's passing the point of no return.

Lickety-split I bring Tuesday to the fore. The memory, as vivid as the evening it happened, commingles with the reality of Samantha's body churning around my hypersensitized pleasure-shaft, blasting me over the edge.

SNAP... SNAP... SNAP...

Ahhhrgggg, AHHHHH, AHHHHHRGGG...

Yes, YES, YES...

We explode in orgasm.

SNAP... SNAP.

My body shudders violently as the last two strokes fall, reinforcing my orgasm fivefold. My bodily essence rushes into Samantha, jetting deep inside her, showering her uterus, filling her up with my seed. We collapse in exhaustion, still coupled. My erection gradually softens as we nuzzle each other in mutual bliss.

"I know exactly what you were thinking about." Samantha smiles sweetly.

"And it's just the way I want it. I love you."

"I guess you know all my secrets. I love you too!"

We drift off to sleep, both of us dreaming of the wild skirmish we've started inside Samantha's womb. I love her so much - I'll do anything for her!