Husband Expands Wife's Sex Life

Story Info
Husband and Wife open up their sex life.
5k words
3.77
39.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers

My wife and I had been married three years when our sex life began to become "routine." Her name is Madison, (Maddie for short) and my name is Tyler. Maddie and I are in our mid-twenties. She has a beautiful tight body with 38C breasts that have large nipples. She is 115 pounds and five foot five tall with long brown hair that flows below her shoulders. I decided to take a chance and suggest to her something that I thought would spice up our sexual encounters. The result turned out to be more than I expected.

"So honey...What would you say if I wanted us to put a little more "spice" into our sex life?" I asked.

"What do you mean, more spice? Do you want to tie me up? Do you want me to talk dirty to you? Do you want to spank me?" Said my wife.

"Well...Not really spice in that way, I was more thinking along the lines of me being able to watch as you had another man fuck you." I said with a slight cringe hoping she would not object.

"But honey...I'm your wife...We've only been married for three years...You know I was a virgin on our wedding night. The only erect penis I have had in my pussy is yours. And now you want to give me a pass to find another man?" Said Maddie with a little surprise in her voice.

"Baby...All I'm asking is it something you would consider? I get really turned on by the idea when I have a fantasy about it." I answered.

"Well...I've never really thought about it. You're the only man I've allowed to fuck me. But you bringing up this idea this way, I have to admit, it does sound intriguing. How would we do it? Do you want me to find a guy at some bar?" She asked.

"No, no, no...Nothing like that. I was thinking maybe my friend John would be interested." I said softly.

"You mean the John who was the best man at our wedding?" She said raising her voice.

"Yes honey...We both know him, he is healthy, he doesn't do drugs, he's between girlfriends right now, and I know for a fact he is sexually attracted to you."

"You know for a fact?! Has he told you?" She asked surprised.

"He told me from the first night I met you he thought you were, his words; "a smokin piece of ass."

"And you've known this for over three years and you never told me?" She asked.

"I have." I answered meekly.

"Did he put you up to this?" She asked getting a little cross.

"Not at all, not at all. He has no idea. The idea is all mine. I just thought of him because we know he is safe." I answered quickly.

"Well now I'll let you in on my thoughts and I've always found John attractive." She admitted.

"I could tell...I've seen you flirt in his direction at our parties before."

"It was never serious though. It was always as a tease. I am a devoted wife to you, you know that."

"I do honey, I do, and that's why I'm coming to you with this idea so you will know it's not something you would need to hide from me if you wanted to do this for me."

"I think I know what you get out of this; but what is in it for me?" She asked.

"I would get incredibly turned on watching another man's rock-hard erection slide into your wet pussy, and I would love watching you let yourself go with whatever sexual excitement you wanted." I answered.

"If I say yes to this...would you be open to letting me "spice" things up with my fantasy too?" She asked smiling.

"Of course honey...please tell me your fantasy and I'll do anything I can to help you enjoy it."

"Well, since we are telling each other everything, I'll tell you something about me you do not know." She said with a sly smile.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know you are the only man I have ever experience fully intercourse with."

"I do."

"I did have other boyfriends before I met you and I allowed them to tongue kiss me and feel my naked breasts, I even allowed them to slide their hands down the front of my panties. But that was as far as I let things go. The first time ever a penis entered my vagina was yours on our wedding night."

"Are you about to tell me there is more?" I asked.

"I'm sure you've heard that college girls like to "experiment." Well I'm no exception to that rule. My roommate Pam and I "experimented" with each other several times when we were in college."

"You mean Pam, the maid of honor at our wedding?" I said surprised.

"Yes...That Pam. She was my maid of honor for a reason. She helped me dress in my bridal gown for our wedding. Just before it was time to have my father walk me down the aisle, Pam had me lift up the front of my gown and she gently pulled down the front of my bridal panties and stuck her tongue into my pussy and sucked on my clit, then she quickly kissed my vaginal lips and put my panties back in place. I walked down the aisle at the church with overly wet panties under my gown." She said as if confessing.

"Oh wow! That is so hot! I had no idea!" I responded.

"Yeah...Well neither did my father. It was just something Pam and I knew at the time."

"Was that the last time you and Pam shared a sexual moment?" I asked.

"It was. But it has not stopped me from thinking about it or from remembering our cuddle sessions at night in our dorm room."

"I don't know what to say. It's been three years and you and Pam have done nothing? But you talk to her three or four times a week." I responded.

"We have done nothing. I'm a faithful married woman. We sometimes flirt on the phone, but that's as far as things go." Said Maddie.

"And you are telling me this now, because?" I asked.

"Because...If you want to watch me fuck another man, I want you to let me ask Pam if she is still interested in cuddling with me." Said Maddie directly.

"Would I be allowed to watch you two also?" I asked directly.

"I would need to ask Pam, but I think she would be all in on you watching us, she was always interested in doing wild things."

"So is that a 'yes,' are you saying you are interested?" I asked.

"I am. I am interested. So you want to approach John first? Is that what you want?" Asked Maddie.

"I do. I'll call him and ask if he is available this Saturday evening." I replied.

"I'll want to get myself a very feminine, long negligée to make things special. With Pam I was always the girl between the two of us."

When Saturday arrived Madison spent most of her time upstairs in our bedroom getting ready for her date that evening. She did not want me to see her dressed in her newly purchased negligee until the proper time. John arrived around 6pm and the two of us had a drink downstairs and talked on what was about to take place. John was beside himself with delight.

"Just so we're clear...You are not going to have a problem with me in the room while you are fucking Madison?" I confirmed.

"No, not at all. Do what you want and watch what you want." Replied John.

"Okay then...I'll go up and let Maddie know we are ready. I'll call you upstairs and we'll do this." I said as I walked upstairs.

I quietly knocked on our closed bedroom door.

"Maddie honey? Are you ready?" I asked as I slowly opened the door.

"I am baby." Was the answer from the dressing area.

As I opened the bedroom door Madison came out of the dressing area wearing the most beautiful floor length chiffon vintage robe and nightgown I had ever seen. There was tons of lace on it and it was in a very sexy jet black color. Her hair was down below her shoulders and she had on lipstick in a wonderful shade of red. Her make-up and eyelashes were perfect. She looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her before.

"I am really nervous" Said Madison.

"You look beautiful! Are you still up for this?" I asked.

"Yes...Yes, I'm ready. I can't wait for John to get here." She replied.

"He's already here baby. He's downstairs and we've been talking and he is really ready to do this." I answered.

"Oh wow. Okay. Then let's do this. You'll be in here with us won't you?" She asked.

"Of course baby. I'll probably stroke myself while you and John are fucking."

"Okay...Okay....This is going to be good for both of us. You are still sure you are up for this? Because I'm not going to hold back babe." Said my wife.

"I'm up for it. Don't hold back."

"Okay, bring him up."

I went to the door and called down to John and he came upstairs quickly. I opened the bedroom door wider for John and he walked in to see Madison standing at the foot of our bed in her negligee.

"Oh my God! You're beautiful! I've never seen you look more beautiful! Did you do this for me?" Asked John.

"We did...Thought it would add to the fun." Said my wife.

"Well this is going to be fun! Almost like a wedding night wouldn't you say?" Replied John.

"I'm just going to sit on this chair at the foot of the bed, why don't you help Madison out of her robe." I instructed John.

John did as I directed and when my wife's robe came off it revealed her floor length sleeveless nightgown that showed off her beautiful shoulders and her 38C breasts pushing out against the chiffon with her nipples already beginning to show as they enlarged. The lights in our bedroom were left on as the two of them came together and Madison slowly extended her lips up to John's and gave him a delicate kiss on the lips. John responded and the two of them opened their mouths and began a deep tongue kiss. John's hands went to Madison's ass as he hugged her close to him. They continued to kiss standing up for well over a minute.

"Why don't we sit down on the bed." Said my wife as she took John's hand.

John and my wife sat on the bed. She looked at me and smiled as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my quickly hardening cock. Madison began to slowly stroke the front of John's pants as she looked at him and said;

"Oh my gosh! You are so big!"

My wife turned to me and said;

"Honey...John is huge! I never knew."

"Can I put my hands on your breasts?" John asked Madison.

"Of course." She replied.

John began to message my wife's breasts and pinch her nipples through her nightgown as she began to moan.

"John...Take off all your clothes." My wife order abruptly as both of them stood up.

John was quickly fully nude. His penis was almost fully erect and it was obvious it was bigger than mine ever had been. It was also much thicker. Maddie put her arms around John and tilted her head back.

"Oh my God...You are so strong!" Said my wife to John.

John bent over to her and the two of them began tongue kissing again, both of them with their eyes closed. John's erect penis pushed into my wife's nightgown. Both of them were getting close and it was obvious they were attracted to each other.

"Can I suck on your nipples?" Asked John.

"Yes you can. I love that." Said my wife.

Madison lowered the straps of her nightgown to reveal her beautiful breasts with nipples bigger than I had ever seen them before. John immediately began squeezing her breasts and sucking on one nipple and then the other. Madison's eyes rolled back as she moaned in delight. John's already enlarged cock got bigger and harder as he sucked my wife's nipples.

"Oh my God John! Your tongue is so delicate. I've never felt something this good before! You are so much better at this than Tyler. I'm really close to cumming!"

"You are one sexy lady Maddie! My cock has never been harder than it is right now!" Moaned John.

"That's good because my pussy is soaking wet I'm so turned on! My God...I can't wait to have you fuck me!" Said my wife loudly.

At that moment my wife let out a long low squeak as it was more than obvious she was having an intense orgasm. I had never seen her have an orgasm so strong before, but she was really into the moment. Quickly she lifted up her nightgown and lay back on the bed with her legs spread.

"John...If you don't fuck me right now I'm going to bust. Get between my legs and slide that huge cock inside my soaking wet pussy!" My wife ordered.

John quickly got on the bed on his knees between my wife's legs and guided his overly thick and hard erection into her pussy effortlessly. I had never seen my wife so wet in my life. The two of them pushed themselves together until they were tightly copulated.

"Oh my God!...Oh my God!...I have never felt something so big and so wonderful as your cock. Let me squeeze my pussy lips on it so you can feel me wanting all of you." Said my wife.

"Oh my God Maddie, you have no idea how long I've waited for this! I want to fuck you so much and your pussy lips feel perfect." Breathed John.

Watching my wife and my friend having intense sexual intercourse was much more of a turn on for me than I expected. The realization that John has his huge cock deep inside my wife and neither of them had any kind of birth control in place made things even hotter. I stroked my own hard cock and felt myself close to ejaculation. At the same time my wife was in the midst of her second orgasm. As her pelvis rose up off the bed and John plunged his penis deeper inside her both of them began to cum at the same time. This was something I had never done with my wife, but she was doing it with John.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Cum inside me John! Let me feel your semen deep inside me! Screeched my wife.

"Oh my God Maddie! I'm cumming harder than I ever have! I'm cumming inside your warm wet pussy!" Grunted John.

John's pelvis twitched and thrusted as you could tell he was ejaculating rope after rope of hot semen and sperm inside my wife. My penis erupted too and a hot white load of semen oozed out of the tip of my cock. It was a very heavy load and made a mess on my cock and pants. All three of us were out of breath at the experience.

"I'm going to go in and clean myself off." I said as I rose up and went to the bathroom.

When I returned, my wife Madison and my friend John were still in bed, both totally nude. They were lying face to face with their arms wrapped around each other and engaged in a very deep and passionate tongue kiss. I cleared my throat as I came back in the room and my wife pulled back from John's mouth to say;

"Oh honey...That was wonderful. I never knew sex could be so exciting. I can't thank you enough for suggesting this. I have one little favor to ask you..."

"Of course...What is it?" I replied.

"I've asked John to spend the night here with me in bed. I'd be more comfortable if you slept in the guest bedroom tonight. Can you do that for me honey? I think John and I are going to fuck some more tonight." She said in a coy way.

"Well...If that's what you want." I said.

"It's what I want baby. Then John is going to go home in the morning."

I could clearly hear what was happening in my bedroom from the guest bedroom as my wife left the door open. It was just short of one hour when I heard my wife and John engage in another round of intense sexual intercourse.

"Oh my God John...Your cock is just so huge! I had no idea an erection could get so big!" Said my wife.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you again?" Replied John.

"Oh my God, 'yes!' Please fuck me and fill me with your hot seed!" Said my wife.

"Let me suck on your tits again." Said John.

"Do it quickly as I really want your cock inside me now!" Responded my wife.

This exchange was followed by a rather long amount of time without talking as I assumed the two of them were deep into the act of fucking. The silence was broken with my wife saying;

"I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming! God you are a wonderful fuck! I love having you inside me!" Yelled my wife.

"I hear you baby...I'm so deep inside you and I'm going to fill your beautiful pussy with my semen and sperm! Here it comes...I'm cumming...Oh my God...I'm cumming so hard. Feel me fill you up!" Moaned John.

"I feel it honey...It's so hot! You're deep inside me...Don't stop filling me with your sperm! I want it all!" Responded my wife as the two of them grunted and thrashed making the bed squeak loudly.

I drifted off to sleep knowing my wife was naked in my bedroom in our bed with my best friend experiencing the best sex of her life. I was awakened in the morning by the two lovers again having intense sexual intercourse. In less than 24 hours my wife had willingly fucked my best friend at least three times. I walked into our bedroom and my wife and John were still naked and still kissing each other.

"Oh sweetheart...John was just getting ready to leave." Said my wife.

"Tyler...Madison is such a hot fuck. I can't thank you enough for letting me cream her insides. Her cunt is so tight. She knows how to hold onto a hard cock like mine." Said John.

John left that morning and my wife and I were left to discuss what happened.

"So was that okay for you to fuck another guy? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"I did. Much more than I thought I would." Answered my wife.

"I saw you cum at least once...Did he make you cum a lot?" I asked.

"Oh my God, yes! I counted at least seven orgasms. You know we fucked three times last night! I am so full of John's semen and sperm right now I actually feel full." Sighed my wife.

"So he had no trouble cumming inside you?" I asked meekly.

"Oh no honey. His ropes are much thicker and hotter than yours. He was really deep inside me when he came." Smiled my wife.

"So do you think you have any energy left for me?" I asked.

"Not for a while baby...Let's wait a few weeks, just to make sure I'm not pregnant." Said my wife reaching out for my hand.

"You think you're pregnant?!" I asked.

"Probably not honey, but John really filled me up with his sperm. If an egg is in the right place it's hard to imagine how he missed it." She said with a smile.

"Oh wow..." Was all I could say.

"Baby...You said I could call Pam my old roommate if I fucked another guy in front of you. I did what you asked, now it's time for me to do what I asked." Said my wife.

"You're right honey. Set it up with Pam." I replied.

It was just under a week when my wife told me Pam would be coming over for a night of fun. My wife seemed a little more nervous than she was with John as her excitement began to build. Pam knocked on the door and I went to greet her.

"Hi Pam, Maddie has been really looking forward to seeing you." I said with a smile.

"I'll bet she has, we haven't had an opportunity like this for several years." Replied Pam.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"She hasn't told you her past?" Asked Pam.

"In what way?" I responded.

"That she is a perfect lesbian lover. Much more into girls than guys." Said Pam with a little snark.

"She told me you two used to cuddle in college." I said.

"Oh we did a lot more than 'cuddle,' we were deep into each other sexually. She didn't tell you what a wonderful pussy eater she was? How she could suck my clit to full attention?" Sneered Pam.

"Hi there lover! Long time no see." Said my wife as she came into the room wearing the most beautiful bridal lingerie nightgown and robe. It was super feminine.

"Hi baby...You look beautiful." Replied Pam.

"I went out and shopped something special for you. I'm wearing ultra-feminine lingerie. I have rumba panties on as I know they are your favorite." Smiled my wife.

"You know what I like honeybunch." Replied Pam.

"Let's stop talking and you can follow me into the bedroom." Said my wife.

"I've been waiting for this so long, you have no idea." Replied Pam.

The two girls headed to the bedroom and I followed as was our deal. Pam immediately unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt as both fell to the floor. She was wearing a black set of lingerie. Bra, garter belt, lace top stockings, and full cut nylon and lace panties. She looked beautiful. Maddie unbuttoned her negligee robe and it fell to the floor. It became obvious the two girls had made love before as my wife reached out for Pam's hand and placed it on her nightgown covered breast.

"Oh honey...Your breast feels very full...Almost engorged." Sighed Pam.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,174 Followers
12