Husband Expands Wife's Sex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's because I may be pregnant." Answered my wife.

"Oh really! Is the baby Tyler's baby?" Said Pam with a smile.

"Both of us are one hundred percent sure it is not." Said Maddie in a matter of fact way.

"My little girl gets around. Good for you honey! You are way too sexy for just one man." Said Pam.

The discussion between the girls caused me to get a little soft in my cock, but what they did next brought me to complete hardness in no time. Pam lowered each of her bra straps one at a time to reveal her bare breasts with huge erect nipples as she looked in a longing way into my wife's eyes. Pam then one at a time lowered the straps of my wife's negligee revealing her engorged breasts without erect nipples.

"Oh baby...I need to get you into the moment." Said Pam as she leaned forward and gently licked my wife's nipples and delicately teased her nipples into erection with her teeth and tongue. My wife's eyes rolled back into her head as she almost lost her balance with delight.

"Come to the bed with me baby." Said Pam as she extended her hand to Maddie and the two girls got onto the bed together. Pam's hand went up under my wife's nightgown as she stroked between her legs.

"Oh my God Pam! You are so wonderful! I forgot how wonderful making love to you was. Does Tyler have an erection watching us?" Asked my wife as she was on her back on our bed.

Pam glanced in my direction to see my fully exposed cock in complete erection.

"He does honey. But a man's erect cock is so gross to me...ugh! I've only let one cock inside my cunt and it was so disgusting for me I could not wait for him to ejaculate inside me and get out." Replied Pam as she leaned down to my wife and began to tongue kiss her deeper than before. At the same time she was gently lifting Maddie's chiffon two layer nightgown up to her waist to reveal her pussy that was soaking wet with really puffy cunt lips begging to have something inside them.

"I understand honey...It's just you and me now...Let me love you as we did before." Gasped my wife to Pam.

"You want to make my clit stand at attention?" Said Pam to Maddie.

"I do! I love the taste of your pussy! And I love sucking your clit to attention." Moaned my wife.

With that, Pam lay on her back and spread her legs and my wife got between her legs and gently pulled Pam's panties down to reveal her pussy. My wife extended her tongue between Pam's cunt lips and began to lick and insert herself into Pam. All Pam could do was moan in pleasure. My wife then began to use her lips on Pam's clit as it rose into view. I noticed it come out from under its hood and it had a tiny head on it as my wife began to suck on the pronounced bump. Pam could barely breathe she was in such ecstasy.

"Oh God Maddie! You are the best lover I have ever had! I'm so in love with you I wish you were not married." Gasped Pam.

"You are my first and only love Pam. I dream about you always, even when Tyler has his cock inside me; I wish it was your tongue." Replied my wife.

I was shocked at what I was hearing but watching my wife and her girlfriend in such an elevated state of sexual excitement I could not look away. The nipples on their breasts were grossly enlarged to a size I never thought possible and their pussies were soaking wet to the point of dripping. Pam's clit was very large as my wife again put her lips on it and began to suck.

"Oh that's it! You know exactly how to make me cum! I'm so into you! Suck me to orgasm!" Shrieked Pam.

My wife sucked faster but very delicately and in less than a minute Pam's body began to convulse as she gasped for breath in the middle of a violent orgasm. My wife kept Pam's clit in her mouth the whole time as Pam's cunt juices squirted onto my wife's chin. Watching Pam cum caused me to shoot my load of semen straight up into the air. It was very erotic.

"Oh my God...Oh my God! You are so wonderful! Now let me give you your pleasure." Gasped Pam.

My wife lay on her back on the bed as Pam lifted her nightgown up to her waist. My wife's pussy was drenched and her cunt lips bulging as Pam inserted first one finger, then two, then three inside my wife's cunt. Maddie moaned her acceptance as Pam began to work her fingers in and out of the soaking wet pussy. It wasn't very long until my wife said;

"I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming hard! I'm so in love with you I can't bear to be without you!"

"That's my little girl...Cum for your lover...Cum on my hand and show me how much you love me." Cooed Pam.

My wife convulsed wildly as her pussy juices flowed onto Pam's hand that she kept pushing in and out of my wife's cunt. I had never witnessed Maddie have such a physical orgasm ever.

"Oh that feels so wonderful! I love how you love me!" Sighed my wife.

I needed to clean myself up after cumming on myself watching the girls so I went to the bathroom. When I came back Pam and Maddie were in bed under the covers together and they were tongue kissing each other as they tightly hugged. Pam was nude and my wife had her nightgown pulled on fully. Pam saw me out of the corner of her eye and she pulled back from my wife's lips and said;

"Did you wash off that disgusting cock of yours?"

"I did. All clean now." I replied.

""Well good...Now be a good little boy and leave Maddie and me alone...We have a lot of catching up to do." Directed Pam.

I looked at my wife and all she did was nod her head yes as she motioned with her hand for me to leave our bedroom. I spent the night in the guest bedroom again as my wife and her girlfriend made love to each other most of the night. In the morning Pam said good bye and my wife and I were again alone.

"Well...This certainly has been an eye opening couple of experiences. I had no idea sex could be this fulfilling." Said my wife.

"Do you think I will ever be able to fulfill you sexually?" I asked.

"Of course you will honey...I love you as my husband. But since you have opened the door for me I think it's only fair if you allow me to have a little fun with John or with Pam now and then. Don't you agree? " Asked Maddie.

It was about a week or so later that my wife got her period so John had not gotten her pregnant. We have now been married six years and I am allowed to watch my wife fuck John about once every three months in addition to her making love to Pam about the same frequency. My sex life with my wife has actually increased in intensity and both of us have been enjoying ourselves immensely.

12