All Comments on 'Husband Expands Wife's Sex Life'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was okay - 3 stars. I feel sorry for the husband, though. Between John's larger cock giving wifey better orgasms than hubby ever did, and wife's telling Pam and hubby that she thinks of Pam while "loving" her husband, and her tossing hubby out of the bedroom after the first fuck with her other partners so they could spend the rest of the night just the two of them, hubby doesn't have a chance of really being her true and complete love.

And I was especially surprised at Pam's referring to his "disgusting cock" twice without wifey saying or doing anything not to insult him. Even though he believes his sex life has improved, he really is just acting as her "beard" until she gets rid of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How can he say that? His wife enjoys John and pam far more than him. He is kidding himself that sex is better now. Ask her to choose and he is out. He is her cash support only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Some of the dialogue seemed a bit contrived, but the story was hot enough to over come that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for the silly little whine babies to crawl out from under their rocks and start crying about”cuck shit”. Hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy, yes. Convincing, no. 4 stars.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Fantastic story !!!!

My dream is to be a cuckold, watching my wife fuck another guy with a big cock. I would go further and serve both of them -- I would suck his cock in front of my wife, I would then guide his big thick piece of meat into my wife's pussy, and then after he came inside her I would eat of his juicy cum from her cunt, while he got behind me and fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. My wife would be in heaven because the creampie inside her would be eaten while her lover fucked her faggot husband in front of her.

5 star story for sure !!!!

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

The story was alright, but I don't find it that believable that a man's wife who was a virgin until marriage could so easily convinced to fuck another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So she gets to fuck around with two other people, while he only gets to watch. So what does he get out of it? At least say he was allowed to see other women as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She acted like an innocent wife who was a virgin until she was married, and then it turns out she was a secret whole the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories where an innocent wife enjoys discovering her sexuality.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Well, I miss the cuckold-Tag. I don't think the wife really loves her husband.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.