Husband is Finally Set Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he was home it was expected that he would be the doting husband and that meant giving ccomplete attention to Andrea and that usually meant he was on his knees with his head buried between her legs. Normally she wanted two or three amazing orgasms before they had dinner. After a few months of that routine he found that eating her pussy, while it was initially great, and what young guy doesn't want to eat pussy every day, got a bit tedious. He wanted some good old-fashioned fucking. But she had developed other ideas and that greatly limited the number of times he got to mount her and fuck her like a husband might normally do.

It wasn't like his cock wasn't up to the job. He had a big cock and it was always ready to please her. No, Andrea knew that if a wife could control the male orgasm she could control the male. There was some truth to that. That was a lesson taught to her and her sisters by her mother. She had been told early on that her job was to control her husbands' orgasm as a means of controlling her husband. Consequently, Robert didn't get to fuck his wife as much as he wanted. But it was also Andrea's loss.

Robert had the right equipment for the job, his cock was about 8 inches long when erect and was thick. He had no trouble pleasing a woman. The challenge was to get her permission to do it. She certainly loved oral sex, but he would have appreciated the chance to orgasm once in while himself and especially inside his wife. Robert wasn't allowed to masturbate so that was another way that he was controlled by her. That had been ingrained into his mind early on when he did his initial training to become Andrea's husband.

Robert did get her out for some recreation from time-to-time, but she resists the things that he likes to do. They never went surfing and they certainly never went to the monster truck event in the city. No, that wasn't going to happen, ever. He never saw his friends anymore and felt the isolation that came from a routine that gave him little freedom.

There was the occasional discipline session when Andrea felt that he was not putting in enough effort between her legs or if he complained to much about having to go to another party where all her friends pretended to be smarter or more sophisticated than he was. While he was somewhat used to being corrected by his wife, he knew that normal families didn't do that; but then again, the Windsors were not normal.

Being a husband was not exactly what Robert thought it was going to be. He tried talking to his brothers-in-law, but they just gave him a "look" when he asked about their sex lives with their wives. Some of the young women at work who didn't know he was married to a Windsor would occasionally flirt with him, and why not, he was tall, handsome, very fit, charming in his quiet way and had great hair and a dazzling smile. Most days he could pass as Ryan

Reynolds younger better looking brother.

Over the next year, Robert was busy at the day-to-day monotony of his job and busy giving pleasure to Andrea with his lips and tongue between her legs on her clit and pussy. He really missed the chance to go surfing or go out for a beer with his friends. Quite certainly he wasn't allowed to let his friends come to Andrea's house. He thought of the house that way, the house they lived in didn't feel like it was his in any way. He didn't buy or pay for it, it was significantly larger than anything he could ever afford, so it wasn't his; he felt like a guest, another of the servants that roamed the estate doing what they were paid to do. His clothing was in a closet but nothing else of him or his personality would tell anyone that he, Robert, lived there.

Robert wasn't even fully sure of how much he was getting paid from his work in the Windsor corporation. He never saw his salary and didn't have a bank account. He was given a weekly allowance that was delivered to him in cash in an envelope at the office every week. It was a small amount, about $200 that he got to spend on a coffee at the Starbucks near work or on a sandwich at lunch from time to time but that was about it. Really, that amount as an allowance was pocket change for the Windsor family. He didn't always spend it and over time had tucked away a few thousand dollars in a drawer that he could use for something that he might want later-on. He had a company credit card to buy gas for the car he used to go to work and for his personal needs (a Chevrolet Malibu) and when they went shopping it was Andrea that picked things out and he paid with a Windsor credit card.

The one thing that he did every day that he liked was working out in the gym at home. He would spend and hour there every morning at 5 AM doing a killer workout or during good weather out for a run on the roads in the area. Then about 6:30 he would shower and climb back in the bed to do his husbandly duty between Andrea's legs. Once he had given her a couple of orgasms he would wash up, get dressed and leave for work.

He found it odd that she preferred him to pleasure her with his mouth on her clit over the delights of his cock in her pussy. He couldn't figure that out and eventually stopped thinking about it.

A few times Robert would divert his normal route home to drive by the beach where he used to go surfing. He would park and walk to the beach and watch the waves roll in and some of the surfers trying to catch a good wave. He missed the freedom to be able to do that even if just once in a while.

He knew that he had to make a change but was not yet sure what that would be or how to do it. He thought that he loved Andrea, but he needed her to understand that he had needs that had been ignored. He wanted the intimacy of husband and wife that comes with intercourse. Oral sex was fine but a steady diet of just that was beginning to make him feel that he was just the hired help, not really her husband. But that was what being a Windsor husband was, he supposed. Maybe he should have gotten out of Mrs. Windsors car that day when she picked him up and drove him to the estate. Maybe he should have made a different decision.

In the back of his mind he wondered, for a fleeting second, if Andrea was having sex with someone else during the day while he was work? Was that the reason she didn't want him inside her very often? He didn't know and part of him didn't want to know.

Robert didn't know what to do. So, he got in the car and went back to the estate and his daily routine. But in his heart, he knew that eventually something had to change.

And then came the event that helped Robert decide.

It was a Friday night and the four Windsor families, less the children, had assembled at Mrs. Windsors mansion. The four daughters had gone into Mrs. Windsors private study and the husbands were told to remain in the living room downstairs. None of the men were aware of why they were there but none wanted to chance a question.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, the families paid disciplinarian, Ms. Patterson, appeared. Her appearance was always cause for concern. A meeting with her never went well for whomever was the object of her attention. There was always pain, lots of pain, involved. It never ended well for the husband.

At that moment the suspense and tension were so heavy in the room it could have been cut with a knife. There were nervous glances amongst the four men. They wanted to know what was going on and why 'she' was there. What was being planned that they did not know about. A few minutes later the mystery was revealed.

Ms. Patterson entered the room. "Markus. Come with me please." It was not a request, it was really an order. Markus could have been knocked over with a feather. Slowly he got out of the chair and stood up.

With a slightly unsteady voice he asked, "What's going on?"

Ms. Patterson responded, "you need to ask your wife about that. My instructions were to prepare you. Now, come with me." She didn't shout her commands but spoke in an even and moderated tone. The volume of her voice was barely above a quiet conversational level, but the way she spoke left no doubt about her intent. She was to put it simply, a bitch. And a bitch that enjoyed inflicting pain on people, mostly men.

"Come." She turned to go indicating that Markus would need to follow her. His face had drained of colour. His knees were weak, and the strength had gone from his limbs.

Slowly Markus followed Ms. Patterson upstairs to the room used for punishment of disobedient husbands. Markus was unsure of why he was going to be subjected to the indignation that he so much hated.

When they entered the room, he noted that there were two other women there, servants. They stood next to a new, rather imposing looking piece of furniture, one that he had not seen before. It clearly was a new and probably improved punishment bench. It was made of massive pieces of heavy dark mahogany and had padded sections that were for the arms, legs, stomach and neck. Clearly, the idea was to kneel on it resting on your forearms and with a padded section right under your midsection extending up to the head. The persons chin would extend over the edge of the pad and then there were the straps.

There were thick leather straps at the wrists, ankles, midsection and the neck. These were designed to ensure that the man being punished would be unable to move much at all let alone resist or escape punishment once it started. The whole thing must have weighed several hundred pounds and obviously was designed to instill terror in the heart of whomever was going to b strapped to it. There was also a thin leather strap with a buckle hanging from the base of the midsection support. It would become very clear shortly what it was designed to do.

Ms. Patterson instructed Marcus to go in the adjoining bathroom and get undressed. When he came out she sent him back in with instructions to shower and empty his bladder and bowels; he had been sweating. He nervously did that all the while continuing to wonder why he was going to be punished. After his shower and toilet he returned.

"Marcus, come over here so we can get you ready for your punishment."

He was naked and shook while he walked toward the dark imposing piece of equipment that would soon bind him securely in place so that whatever form of pain that was to be inflicted on him could be done without concern for his refusal.

His eyes were wide, and his expression registered his fear. His heart was pounding in his chest and he glanced around hoping for a way out. It had been many months, possibly three years since he was punished at all for anything, so this took him completely by surprise that night.

Marcus was aided by the two servants who had him climb on to the contraption and put him in place on his forearms and knees and they quickly fastened the leather restraints, first around his wrists and ankles and then the wide strap across his back. Finally, the strap was placed around his neck and buckled, firmly holding his head in place.

At that point there were two other measures applied that had not been used before.

Ms. Patterson explained what was going to happen to Markus next. "Markus, I'm going to put a gag in your mouth so please open your mouth wide for me. Markus's momentary hesitation caused her to change her tone and to speak more menacingly. "open your mouth now Markus!" Slowly he did it and Ms. Patterson fit a large plastic ball gag in his mouth. It had holes in it to allow him to breath through it, but it greatly restricted his ability to talk. Its presence in his mouth, forcing his jaw wide open, caused him to soon start to salivate and drool uncontrollably.

Next was something else that was not expected. Without any indication of what was going to happen Ms. Patterson donned a latex glove and with a small amount of Vaseline poked her index finger into Markus's rectum. It was followed quickly with a metal butt plug. Ms. Patterson explained this was in case Markus lost control of his bowels during his punishment. The butt plug was large, and it took some effort to get it inserted. Markus was unable to move his rear at all so in his bottom it went and stayed there. Ms. Patterson told him, "Don't try to push it out Markus, it's fairly large and it will have to be pulled out when we are done here tonight."

Markus was now almost ready for his punishment. He was securely trussed to a massive wood and leather bench and had his mouth full of a gag and his ass full of a metal plug.

Ms. Patterson then took the thin leather harness that hung just in front of Markus's cock and wrapped the strap around the base of his cock and balls. When it was tight around him she pulled the end of the leather leash through a metal loop and tied it off. His cock and balls were pulled forward well out of the way of whatever instrument of punishment was going to be used on him shortly. Any final movement that he might have been able to make was taken away by the restraint of his cock and balls. It was now hopeless for Markus. He was going to get punished and he was going to get it whether he wanted it or not. Markus began to shake from the fear. One of the servants put a blanket over him as he waited for his wife to come in and either punish him herself or direct the punishment that would be applied by Ms. Patterson.

All the while Markus shook and shivered under the blanket waiting to find out why he was being punished, he was frantically searching his mind trying to find a reason for his predicament. He knew that with the gag in his mouth he had no avenue to plead for mercy or forgiveness or to promise that he would not do again whatever he was being punished for. A minute before his wife and her mother and her sisters entered the room Ms. Patterson motioned for one of the servants to remove the blanket. Soon the fun would start.

His wife, her mother, the matriarch of the Windsor family, and his wife's three sisters, including Andrea, entered the room with glasses of wine and sat in the five chairs that had been placed there by the two servants after Markus was strapped to the bench. They sat to one side of the bench so that they could see the impact of the instrument to be used on Markus and could watch his face at the same time.

Markus was starting to whimper and moan quietly even before his real punishment began. As if the mental torture and humiliation of being strapped naked to a punishment bench and surrounded by the women of his family and three employees of the family was not enough, it was clear that he would suffer significant pain before the night was over.

His wife walked over to talk to him, even though he could not turn or lift his head or see her. His eyes could only look downward. She put her hand on the back of his head and interestingly gently rubbed his head. It was an odd gesture considering what was about to happen.

"Markus, you may not understand why you are going to be punished tonight. But I want to tell you Sweetie that I made the decision that you need punished because you have been avoiding your duty to me as your wife. I know you may think that you need to spend long hours at your office, but I have asked you many times to spend more time with me and give me the attention that I as your wife demand. You need a realignment of what is important to you and your place in our family. Our children are important, and I am important, and you will, especially after tonight, listen to what I want you to do. Take you punishment properly and bravely, but you will take your punishment that is for sure."

The tears began to roll down his face. Markus began crying softly; he knew that he had been spending long days at his office and doing what he thought was expected of him in working to build the Windsor business empire. His brain went into high gear trying to recall the times his wife had told him to do things differently. Had he failed to listen? Had he failed to correctly interpret what his wife had told him? No matter, it was all too late, and he would pay for what his wife felt was his disobedience and lack of attention to her. He would submit to her correction and he would become whatever she wanted him to be. That was a certainty.

Markus's wife signalled Ms. Patterson that she could begin. "Go ahead," and then she took her chair.

Ms. Patterson selected the three-inch-wide by 30-inch-long leather strap with the wooden handle and swung it in the air so that Markus could hear the noise that it made. Without any further delay she swung the strap and connected with his ass.

Markus grunted as the sting was immediate and pain shot through his whole body. He could feel the effect of the straps binding him to the punishment bench and especially the strap holding his cock and balls firmly in place. Markus vibrated at the contact of the strap the second time it connected with his rear and his groans got louder and more emphatic.

After only five stokes with the leather strap his quiet demeanor changed completely. He began to cry, saliva dripped from his mouth and snot ran from his nose. One of the servants had placed a folded towel under his face so that the drips would be caught and not get on the expensive bench. After 15 strokes of the strap, and they were hard strokes, he was sobbing loudly and grunting in obvious agony with each swing and contact with his body. His ass was bright red and bruising badly. He would feel the pain of this beating for quite a while every time his rear touched something, or he tried to sit down.

After 30 stokes he was in complete hell. He was trying his best to utter the 'please' word around the gag, but it did no good. All that anyone heard was his loud grunt and scream each time the strap found its target.

Another 10 strokes of the strap transformed Markus to a very humble and beaten man. His eyes were shut tight and his face contorted in pain and agony. He prayed that he would pass out and the beating would stop. For a fleeting instant he even thought that death would be better than this life that he could not escape.

Finally, the swing of the leather strap ended. Silence, except for his loud grunting and crying. He continued to try to plead for mercy, but the words came out as grunted nonsense. His body dripped with his sweat and every muscle vibrated in pain. He had stopped pulling at the straps that bound him to this infernal device. It was useless to waste the energy and he had no ability to do anything but take it.

Just when he thought it might be over, it got worse.

Ms. Patterson picked up the thin cane that would be the next instrument of Markus's torture and swung it at its target. The biting sting was a whole new level of complete agony and his body tensed to the point that he would almost break a bone pulling at the leather bonds. The cane was applied to his already abused ass for another nineteen times. Ms. Patterson stopped to examine his ass to see if the skin was broken. The veins in his neck and face were bulging as his blood pressure was surely skyrocketing. There were signs of the skin about to break where the cane had fallen in the same spot. She looked to Markus's wife to see if that was enough, but she held up her hand and indicated that he was to receive ten more strokes. Ms. Patterson nodded and went on.

The final ten strokes of the wicked cane were unimaginable in the pain that they caused, and in the mental anguish that it inflicted. Markus was screaming behind the gag, but it did him no good. When Ms. Patterson finished with the cane, he was waiting for the next round of torture thinking that he wanted it all to end one way or another. He knew that he could not survive that kind of pain much longer.

Markus's wife stood up and thanked Ms. Patterson and then her mother and sisters stood, and they casually left the room. It was finally over.

123456...8