Husband is Finally Set Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,388 Followers

She walked around to Markus's head, "Dear, I'm proud of the way that you took your punishment tonight. I love you very much and only want what is the best for you and for you to be a good husband and good father for our children." She ran her hand over the back of his head as she said those words. She actually caressed his head. In her mind the punishment was a logical thing that was a natural part of the wife - husband relationship. For Markus he was a beaten man and would not risk such torture again.

With that short declaration she left the room and the servants stepped out of the shadows and began to unfasten the straps that bound him to the bench.

First the neck, then the gag was unstrapped from around his head and the then the strap that bound his cock and balls, the butt plug was removed with a tug and then finally his wrists and ankles were unshackled.

The servants carefully helped Markus up off the bench. He was completely exhausted and so weak that his legs could not support himself, they had to hold him up as they moved him to the bathroom. They placed him face down on a padded table and gave him a bottle of water and a wet facecloth to start to clean him up. Markus gulped the water down in one long drink.

They had him lay on his stomach so that they could massage antibiotic cream with a numbing agent into his wounded flesh. His ass and the tops of his legs were red and black and blue. The thin stripes caused by the cane were the worst of the bunch but fortunately he was not bleeding much. There were a few minor open wounds, but he would not need stitches.

The servants were there to get Markus washed and dressed. He was told that he was expected to join his wife in the living room along with her mother, sisters, and the other husbands.

Markus was completely silent as he was helped to get bathed and dressed. It took over 30 minutes for him to regain the use of his muscles in order to stand any gain any sense of what had just happened. They cleaned him up and carefully pat-dried the parts that had been punished. More antibiotic numbing cream was applied to his ass and a large bandage put on him that covered most of his ass. The nurse advised him to leave it there until the morning and then treat the area gently.

His nose finally stopped running. His jaw hurt like hell and his rectum still felt like something was invading it. The servants helped him get dressed in his very expensive suit and then helped him downstairs to the living room.

The other three husbands were there with the rest of the Windsor family. His wife looked at him as if nothing had happened. "Markus dear, I'm glad you're here now, please come and have a drink."

His response was automatic and muttered softly, 'yes Ma'am.' A servant brought him a drink on a tray. It was as if nothing had happened.

The other three husbands, including Robert, were silent. They were on high alert for whatever their wives said or wanted or anything else. They did not want to suffer the same fate as poor Markus.

When she told him to sit he politely declined the offer, "I would like to stand please Ma'am."

She had a smirk on the corner of her mouth as she replied, "Fine dear, whatever you like." His face was pale, he looked like he wanted to pass out and his legs were still very weak, and he wobbled badly. He had some pain pills is his pocket and he quickly washed them down with the expensive liquor that was in his glass.

Markus was a wreck, his wife knew it but revelled in the fact that she had prevailed over his spirit, crushing out the spark of independence and authority that he had built up.

Markus was a beaten man. He asked to his wife's permission to go home since he was about to pass out.

Robert watched the proceedings and of course had heard the screams of pain and suffering coming from the punishment room, even though the heavy wood door had been closed. He instinctively knew that he had made a bad decision by marrying Andrea. He knew that eventually he would get the same treatment. He knew that he would not allow himself to be treated that way. He would need to do something.

Three Months Later

The punishment of Markus was a warning flare in Roberts head. Even though Markus was physically recovered he was a changed man. His self-confidence was diminished. He doted on every word and action of his wife. She had announced a month ago that she was pregnant with their third child and that she could not be happier. Markus smiled proudly and carried on as best he could. He still went to work most days, but his hours were much shorter and in actual fact he became closer to his children and started doing more outside activities with them and even started them in kids sports in the community. The estate started work on a horse barn and paddock so that the kids could learn to ride horses. For Markus it was what his life had become, and he was secure in the thought that as long as he was the doting husband and father, he could avoid the torture that he had been victim of three months ago. His ass was just healed to the point he could sit without pain but at night when he was in bed and it was dark, he had nightmares about his punishment. The mental punishment was still going on even though the strap had stopped.

Robert's story is just beginning. After listening to the torture of poor Markus he knew that a change was his only option. So, now he was on the beach trying to forget that he had just run from the clutches of the Windsor family. He had left his wife of only fifteen months when he felt he could not take face the same future as Markus and the other husbands.

He left a note to explain to Andrea that he didn't feel like she was treating him like her husband, rather he felt like he was a poorly paid servant. He said he needed a week or so away to think about things and would call her. He had packed a few of his old clothes in a backpack and walked out the gate and hitch-hiked a ride into the city. He had left his cell phone and car keys on the desk in Andrea's den along with the note.

He had managed to save some money from his allowance and had about $4000 to see him through until he could figure out what he wanted and to call her. His freedom would only last a few short days.

Robert's decision to take a break to think things over did not go down well with the very embarrassed Andrea and the even more embarrassed and furious Mrs. Windsor. Indeed, the family matriarch was apoplectic; upset (no, that is much too mild a term) that a man would disobey a Windsor woman and even more so leave without permission.

No, she would not allow this insurrection to stand. Robert had to be made an example of and quickly, lest the other Windsor husbands see this as an opportunity and decide that they too wanted a different arrangement beside submission to their wives. They had all suffered to one degree or other at the hands of the women that they had professed their love of and had promised to honour and obey them always. That did not mean that they always enjoyed being physically beaten by them or humiliated in front of other family and what few friends they had. Markus could bear witness to his experience.

Oddly, Robert had not been physically dealt with nearly as hard as the other three were. No, Robert was untested to any great extent, but he would be brought to task and it would be painful for him and he would learn who was in charge, once and for all. Mrs. Windsor would break him in a very public way and then slowly allow him to resume his main job of obedient husband. She knew that because he was the youngest, she had not been strict enough with him but that would be corrected in short order.

Privately employed detectives were launched to go look for him. It didn't take them long to find him.

A man that Robert recognized as one of the many family lawyers approached him near the surf shop on the beach. It was the same lawyer that had given him the prenuptial agreement and marriage contract to sign before the wedding. Robert did not at the time fully grasp the extent to which he was giving up his rights to Andrea and instead focussed on the part where if Andrea decided to divorce him he would be paid for his time as her husband and then go away. There was a clause regarding silence of all family matters and business affairs that Robert really did not care about but nevertheless he noticed it as he read portions of the contract.

"Hello Robert, do you remember me? I'm Paul, the lawyer that you dealt with just before you got married to Andrea."

Robert gazed up at him in the warm California sun and said, "Yeah, I remember you. What are you doing here? What do you want from me?" His unsaid question was 'how did you find me?'

"I need to talk to you Robert. Andrea is not happy that you took off. She wants you to come back. She doesn't understand why you left. She thought you were happy." Saying it in a quizzical way.

Robert thought again before he responded, "I got tired of being taken for granted by my wife. "

Lawyer Paul replied, "you know, you agreed to whatever decisions Andrea makes on your behalf, you agreed in the marriage contract that you signed. I have a copy with me if you want to look at it."

"No, I don't need to see it; I'm sure that it is in there."

Paul said, "Robert, is there someplace we can go and talk? I noticed a coffee shop not far away. Let me buy you lunch and you can hear what Andrea has asked me to tell you. How about it?"

"Why didn't Andrea come here herself? Why did she send her lawyer?"

Paul knew why Andrea had not come herself to talk to Robert, neither she or her mother was about to do any of the dirty-work, so lawyers are best to talk about the nasty stuff. That's why they get paid big bucks. "Andrea felt very hurt when you left her. She is anxious for you to come home."

Then the lawyer dangled a carrot that would be hard to ignore. "Andrea is not sure yet, but she might be pregnant with your child."

Robert's head turned to look at the lawyer more closely. "What, pregnant? How could she be pregnant, she barely lets me fuck her. I'm not the smartest guy but women don't get pregnant from having somebody eat their pussy. You have to stick your dick in them and shoot your load. Maybe you don't know that."

Paul almost laughed at Roberts comment but thought better of it and kept on his task. "Come on, let's get some food and talk."

Once the waitress has taken their order he got down to business. "Andrea wants you to come back very much. But, Mrs. Windsor is very angry with how you left and wants you to make amends for that mistake."

Robert thought, "Thanks but I can support myself giving surfing lessons, and I can work as a computer systems technician. What sort of amends is Mrs. Windsor looking for from me?"

"I suppose you can try that. But, you might find it a bit hard getting a job. You see, Mrs. Windsor will personally intervene with anyone you might get a job with to stop them from hiring you. Frankly, she is plenty pissed at you right now and wants her pound of flesh from you."

Robert sat with his mouth slightly open, "What the fuck! Is she serious? How can she do that?"

"I'm afraid she can, and she will. Robert, you know full well that she is very wealthy and has enormous influence in this state and around the country. She can pretty much do whatever she wants. She also wants what Andrea wants and that means for you to come home, now."

Robert let loose with a tirade, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Why won't she just leave me alone. Before we got married she had me caned in that damned whipping frame in the back garden, want to see the marks, I think they're still on my ass!" He was angry.

Robert stuck to his message and added, "you know, anything you try to do, no matter what or where it is, is going to meet with failure because Mrs. Windsor will make sure you don't get hired. She is going to win, no matter what. You know that," he said matter-or-factly.

Just then Pauls cell phone buzzed. Her made a motion to Robert that he needed to answer it. After a 'hello' and a few 'yeses'' he looked at Robert and said that it was Robert's grandmother on the phone.

Robert was surprised by that and with a puzzled look asked, "what does she want?"

"It's your grandmother, she wants to talk to you."

After about five minutes of a very one-sided conversation where grandmother did the talking and Robert did the listening he said "alright, I'll think about it."

Robert handed back Paul's cell phone. "She told me I should go back to Andrea."

Paul nodded approvingly.

Robert thought for a moment and took a deep breath letting it out slowly, "what happens if I go back?"

Paul looked at him; now this was where the rubber met the road and he gets down to the hard part. "There will be a price to pay to get back in the good graces of Andrea and especially Mrs. Windsor. Let me explain what will happen."

Over the next hour, Roberts appetite for the food that he ordered went away. Paul explained that if he agreed to the terms set out by the Windsor family a car would be sent to take Robert back to the estate. Once there he would be stripped naked and taken to the back garden where Mrs. Windsor and Andrea would meet him. That's when his punishment for running off would begin.

Robert knew that the bitch, her name was Ms. Patterson but she was pure fucking sadist, that wields the strap and the birch rod, would be the one doing the punishing and it would hurt like hell. He knew she would make him sweat and suffer just like she had done to Markus a few months ago. And given that his running off was something that no man owned by the Windsor's has ever done before, they would make it extra painful. No, it would not be something that he would look forward to.

Paul explained that the punishment would be over in a month but during that time he would get a weekly session in the punishment yard. He would do hard labour from sun-up to sunset every day for the month. There was a section of the estate about a half mile from the main house that was forested, and he would be clearing part of it and making a special garden to be called Andrea's Garden. At night, he would be locked up. He would be fed three times a day. And he would be wearing a chastity cage on his penis to ensure that he did not play with himself. His cock was for Andrea's pleasure, not his. Another device would be attached to the chastity cage, it was an electro-shock device that would be used to discipline him at any time that he was seen to not be putting in the required effort at his work.

Robert said that he had a written agreement with him ready for Robert to sign and that a car was standing by now to come and take him back to the Windsor estate. Robert would go with him to ensure that he was safely returned.

Robert said to give him a few minutes to read the agreement and think it over.

Paul offered, "not really much to think over Robert, you either do this or your life will not be worth living. If you don't do this you might as well go outside and step in front of a big truck and end your misery sooner than later because really, your life will be shit. I'm just saying..."

Paul was good at convincing people to see things his way, he had a gift for it - it's what made him a good lawyer - and this was an easy sell in his opinion. Robert grimaced, reached for the pen being offered him and signed away what little there was left of his life. Inside his guts told him that the next month would be pure agony. But what choice did he have. He silently regretted being married to Andrea.

Once in the car they took their time driving to the Windsor estate. The estate is a massive sprawling affair about an hour north of the city. The estate was several hundred acres in overall size, the main house of about 20,000 square feet in size and four smaller houses, if you could call them small, at about 8000 sq. ft. each, that housed the four daughters and their men. There were many other buildings that housed staff, a medical room, stables, garages and many other things. The place even had its own helicopter landing pad. The pool, tennis courts, lawns and gardens were something to compete with European castles. The Windsor estate was one of the largest and most valuable on the west coast of the U.S. You get to live like royalty when your wealth is tallied in the Billions; and theirs was in the double-digits.

As they passed through the secure gate with the armed guard and turned down the drive the car diverted to the garage area where Robert could see an assembly of women. He swallowed hard and decided that it was probably too late to run.

The next few minutes were as if he was a prisoner being taken in to a jail. Two of the women that worked for the Windsor family took his clothing and handcuffed him with his arms behind his back. Naked, he was led on the pathway to the back garden where the permanent discipline frame was set up. He knew that in the next few minutes his torture would start and that his life was going to change. There was no going back and regardless if he agreed or not he was going to suffer at the hands of his wife and mother-in-law. Mostly his mother-in-law. And the sadistic Ms. Patterson.

The punishment square was surrounded by tall trees and outside that was a perimeter of a high wooden privacy fence. It had the effect of keeping most of the noise in and made it quite a private area. It had a gate door with a latch so even if he could run, he would have to scale a 10-foot-high fence and that was not an easy chore. The punishment frame was constructed of heavy timbers set in concrete. Once you were chained to it there was no escape. There were very beautiful benches made of marble on all four sides to offer a 360-degree view of the prisoner. It was all very well designed and worked great except for the man being punished, for him it worked too fucking well.

Robert was escorted with a tall woman on each side of him moving quickly along the pathways. One of those escorts was the charming and ever personable Ms. Patterson, the Windsor family hired-gun who enjoyed her job way too much. Her efforts were usually applied to the asses of the Windsor men. She was fierce in her use of the leather strap and the birch rod. Normally she was called in to do the punishing when Mrs. Windsor or her daughters felt that they did not have the stomach to inflict real pain but nevertheless wanted their husband to suffer. She was, in the opinion of all the husbands, far too good at her job.

As Robert entered the punishment yard, he saw that Andrea and her mother were there; he had expected that. What he didn't expect were the other three daughters and their husbands. He reckoned that they were there for the husbands to see what happens when you are not submissive enough and get out of line. The three other husbands all has looks of shock and horror on their faces, especially Markus. Robert was going to be made an example of, even if it killed him.

They moved directly to the timber frame and his handcuffs were fast replaced with the heavy-duty leather cuffs that dangled from the chains attached to the side posts. His feet were strapped to a spreader bar so that his legs were about shoulder width apart and his penis and scrotum well on display.

Once he was securely fastened to the frame Mrs. Windsor stepped forward. "Robert, you know that you must pay for your foolish mistake. This is going to hurt, but I know you will be a better man after it is over." She stepped aside and allowed Andrea to come up to his face and talk to him.

"Robert, why did you run off and leave me?" She looked him in the eyes to find her answer. At the same time, she put her hand on his cock and cupped his scrotum in her hand.

He looked at her and all he could say was what he truly felt, "Andrea, I do love you, but I didn't know what to do. You don't treat me like a husband. I'm like a servant to you" The effect of her touching him seemed to say to him that maybe she did care for him in some way that he couldn't yet understand. His mind was racing and his heartbeat pounding.

lover1953
lover1953
1,388 Followers
123456...8