Husband Is Put Into Chastity Devise

Story Info
He is denied orgasms but has to serve not only his wife.
2.2k words
3.98
29.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was with great reluctance that to save my marriage I agreed that I would wear a chastity devise for three months. I was guilty as charged and my wife made it clear that she would accept no other punishment than this. I would not be allowed to orgasm during this time but whatever she required of me I would need to deliver.

I do not know where she acquired the devise. It was well made and so close fitting that even when I was completely flaccid it was very tight. Jen my wife was to keep the key and said that once a week I would be released to be thoroughly cleaned. It was strange to not be erect each morning and I felt as if everyone would be able to see I was wearing it under my trousers.

When Jen removed it for the first time the relief was wonderful. Even though I was not allowed to touch myself, my prick did grow with no assistance. Jen said that if I orgasmed at any time in the three months the clock would be reset to three months and a week added. When she started to wash my prick in the shower it was at full attention immediately. I had not gone more than two days without cumming, with the exception of illness, for years and my erection was now super-sensitive.

The soaping was very thorough and very soothing but I was stunned when from nowhere a strong orgasm exploded and cum shot feet through the air. I think Jen may have been trying to make this happen but after washing me again she struggled to fit my still partly erect cock into the very small devise.

"You now have 14 weeks to enjoy your confinement. Now, however, I require you to put your tongue to good use. Get on your back and don't stop until I tell you to."

I was surprised at how wet and aroused she was as she lowered herself over my nose and mouth facing my feet. She twice got up and took a break while drinking wine. She was enjoying making me work for her orgasm and watching my prick straining as it tried in vain to become painfully erect.

As she finally seemed to be preparing to orgasm she sat back on me so that my nose was pushed well into her relaxed anus. She now ground down and humped both my tongue and my nose. I was struggling to breath as she exploded all over me. It seemed powerful but fortunately for me did not last too long.

The next three weeks were very tough adjusting to no orgasms. Jen demanded more sexual attention than usual as the time went by. I used my tongue my fingers and increasingly various toys that had not seemed much action for years. Her orgasms were strong and on two occasions she demanded a second climax. It was as if her libido had been sparked by the control of my helpless cock.

After four weeks she announced that my once a week release and cleaning would be conducted in front of her three close friends. I protested saying that this was not part of the deal. She simply said that the deal was I would do whatever she required of me. I would be required to show the ladies the devise and the control that it afforded her. All three of her friends were attractive ladies. Annie was a confident talkative type, Bernie was very friendly which made her appealing and Kat was very petite stunning but lacking any confidence.

I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak but when they all sat watching as Jen told me to strip completely I was very nervous. When I straightened up and they could see clearly there was nervous laughter. Annie was the first to comment.

"My god I thought you were joking. It looks very uncomfortable. How often does he take it off?"

The questions were not aimed at me so it was Jen who answered.

"He does not take it off. I take it off once a week and it is not meant to be comfortable. He is being punished."

"But how does he, you know, how does he cum?"

"You don't quite understand this chastity idea do you Kat. He is not allowed to cum for three months. If he does the time is increased further."

"I have to make sure Bert cums at least every other day otherwise he gets very angry. He fucks me nearly every day."

This was said with regret rather than appreciation and poor Kat looked close to tears. It was Bernie who then asked Jen whether she was not missing the sex.

"Why would I need to be missing the sex? Let me show you how I am getting more orgasms now than ever before. John get down on the floor and show my friends how good you have become with you mouth. I think that, as he now is not thinking of his needs, he has improved at meeting mine."

Jen stood over my head straddling my shoulders as she lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down taking them of one foot at a time. She then lowered herself squarely onto my face. It was humiliating but it was also hugely arousing. The exhibitionist in me surfaced and holding her hips I set to work. My cock was painfully constrained but I was getting more accustomed to this by now. Jen had cum twice the day before but she was loving it immediately. As had become normal my nose was soon buried in her anus and her noisy orgasm followed quickly.

As she relaxed still nearly suffocating me I heard a loud round of applause ring out. Jen was soon being congratulated and quizzed as to how good it had been. It was what Kat next said that changed the atmosphere.

"What does it feel like to be licked down there? It looked wonderful but is it not really embarrassing? Bert says it is disgusting and that he would never do that to me."

It was Annie answered.

"Do you give Bert oral sex? If so I suggest that you stop that until he reciprocates. Orgasms from oral are beautiful and there is nothing that gets me ready for cock better than a skilled tongue."

"If I refused Bert oral sex, or any other sex for that matter I would be scared of what he would do to me."

Jen looked worried about what Kat was saying and clearly wanted to help her. I am not sure her next utterance helped at all.

"If you are saying you have never had anyone go down on you I think I should offer you the use of John's mouth."

"Oh no, no I would be far to embarrassed to show him my, my you know."

"If Kat isn't going to take you up on your offer can I avail myself? I have not had any action for over a week and I am in danger of staining your chair I am so wet."

It was first Jen and now Bernie who had shocked me to the core. Almost none of the conversation had been aimed at me and I was beginning to feel very disempowered. My embarrassment levels had surprisingly reduced and I was beginning to enjoy myself despite knowing erection and orgasm were not on for me.

Bernie was not waiting for an answer. She simply took her trousers and panties down in one swift action. She knelt facing my feet and lowered herself so that she was inches away from my mouth. I lifted my head towards her only to have her push it back to the ground. It was as if she wanted to prove she was in charge.

Two things hit me hard at this point. Firstly, the smell was intense. Not the freshest of smells but it only added to the raw sexiness. Secondly, there was hair everywhere; long dark wet hair covered most of what I could see. I am no fan of this look and this was no exception.

As she lowered herself onto me I took a deep breath and held it for as long as possible. I knew what was required of me and I wanted to get it over as quickly as possible. Bernie was having none of this and constantly raised herself out of my reach. The smell was intensifying and it suddenly occurred to me that I could grab her hips and tongue her until she came. She kind of snorted as I did this but could not prevent herself from dissolving into a long strong orgasm.

More applause led this time by my wife. The challenge/offer was thrown out to Annie who with little obvious excitement was soon squatting over me. She progressed effortlessly towards her orgasm that was only notable by a definite squirt on two as she enjoyed her final spasms. My poor mouth and tongue were aching from all the hard work and I was feeling drained.

At this stage Jen took over proceedings and was clearly hell bent at getting Kat onto the end of my tongue. Kat had her head down and was saying that she just could not expose herself to any man in this way. It was clear that her resolve was weakening but her natural nervousness was still winning out. It was then that Jen hit the killer blow. Kat did not need persuading she needed to be dominated into feeling she had no option.

"Kat you will strip completely and you will get onto John's tongue now."

The change in Kat was dramatic. It was clear she was a complete submissive. Once controlled she was happy to comply totally. She lifted her head and started to strip all her clothes. When she was completely naked the first thing I noticed was that she had no hair or any sign that there had ever been any on her body. Her boobs were small but beautifully formed with pert nipples. Her bottom was tight and the shape of a peach.

As her pussy lowered towards me it looked perfect. The softness suggested that there had never been hair near these lips. The natural lubrication smelled sweet reminding me of the first time I licked a pussy. The moans that started the second my tongue found her pussy and clit were music to my ears. Her hips were very active, as she seemed to want to devour my tongue. As she lent forward her clit was perfectly lined up to suck and nibble.

My cock still tightly encased was suddenly warm and wet as she took it into her mouth. I thought that in spite of not being able to become erect I might orgasm anyway. She started to mumble that she was going to cum and there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Jen told her to relax and enjoy it. The scream that accompanied her legs clamping my head tightly was long and did not stop for many seconds. The screaming vibrated by cock that was still in her mouth.

I thought I would get a rest as my head was released from between her legs. She asked a question which I did not hear. She turned to face me straddling my hips and she lined my cock up before lowering herself onto it. She was warm and wet and I would have given anything at that moment to be out of the devise. I will never forget the look on her face. She looked aroused and happier than I had ever seen her.

"Tell me you don't mind Jen. I have never had a cock inside me when I could dictate what happens, when I get to choose, when I am doing the fucking. I didn't realize fucking could be this good."

"Knock yourself out girl. It doesn't look that comfortable for either of you but as I have never tried it what do I know?"

"It is the best dick ever. It is rubbing me in places I didn't know I had."

Kat was using all the very limited length I had and stroking slowly. Her hand had found her clit and her eyes were glazed over as she muttered incoherently. As my dick was trying to become erect it was very painful. The most enjoyable thing for me is to experience a woman's sexual excitement. Kat was as excited now as any woman I had seen other than when actually having an orgasm.

Jen has the most beautiful look on her face for a couple of seconds before having an orgasm. Kat appeared to be in this state for minutes as she rode me gently. All of the other girls were now very close and they were commenting on Kat. My wife had her hand between her own legs and was not hiding the fact that she was masturbating.

The only way I sensed that Kat was going to finally cum was when her pussy started to tighten around my cock. Her expression hardly changed but her muttering got louder. She was saying no and that she must not orgasm on my cock. The protestations lasted until finally she slumped forward onto my chest having ground out one of the longest orgasms I have ever witnessed. Maybe I had experienced it differently as I was not able to cum myself.

The applause was all for Kat who when she pulled herself together had the most wonderful smile on her face. Jen was also smiling as she commented.

"You really do look like the Kat that got the cream."