All Comments on 'Husband Makes Wife Mistress for Son'

by swathyFmly

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"In the previous article, you may recall that me"

Any story that starts with assuming people have nothing better to do than remember your stories, gets a rating of 1. If you're doing chapters of one story, use one title and chapter numbers.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

If you are going to write continuing series please add chapter numbers to the title.

matharasi2matharasi2over 1 year ago

Let mother and son develop further, ideally into a husband and wife relationship because they fall in love and want to commit to a planned pregnancy, with the fathers and grandmothers blessing.

Rohan should express his desire to see Deepa accept to be his wife (at least in the family) and wear his mangalsutra around her neck and his ring on her finger. Deepa is hesitant not understanding why given the already sexual nature of their relationship, but is persuaded by Rohans love and his desire to see her pregnant with his child. He tells her he doesn't want to see her bear his child as his dads wife, but as his own wife, so that the child is acknowledged as thier son/daughter and that he wants attend the birth and hold her hand as her true husband as she delivers his baby, and Deepa willingly agrees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous