Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 08

Story Info
Nate is teasing me with his workout.
5k words
4.79
10.6k
12

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
239 Followers

8. Chapter -- Friday's afternoon workout

"When?" I said quietly, looking at him

"Monday, they didn't have flight till Monday."

"Since when do you know?"

"Wednesday evening"

Realizing the timing, I felt sorry for him. "I am sorry. It must have been tough for you." I looked at the carpet at my feet. What now?

"Do you want me to leave now?"

"Where would you even go, Rick?"

"I may not seem it thanks to this fucking pandemic, but I have many friends and can stay with some. I can look for housing anywhere and work from home, so if needed, I can go live in the first country I point my finger at. Hopefully not Italy." I said with a rough laugh, not even finding it funny.

This time he squeezed my hand. "I don't want you to go, Rick," he whispered those words like a secret. Like a quiet plea that was breaking my heart.

"Me neither, but I don't want to ruin your life. Not even Ashley's at this point. Not like this." What a big word after all that has been done. We were both hypocrites. We both knew that, but we were too weak to do anything more.

"Can we live here as we did before? Working out. Talking?"

I looked at him skeptically, like I couldn't even believe he could think that would work.

"You mean like you won't be jerking off in the laundry room over my cum-stained boxers, that I will leave there on purpose, jerking off every day at the thought of you? Slowly both getting frustrated until I will one day smack you on the wall and fuck you raw, with her in the next room?"

He blinked rapidly, breathing. "Rick, for fuck's sake, stop saying things like that."

"You mean things that arouse you? How the fuck do you think we will be able to work out together?"

"We can wear a shirt." I don't know if he meant it as a half-joke, but the sheer naivety was breathtaking.

"Fuck Nathaniel, do you think a couple of scraps on your body will make me forget what is beneath it?" I realized I was gradually raising my voice at him. "I have to leave. There is no way I won't fuck you again eventually or grow mad with frustration!" I calmed myself a bit, then continued, "And sorry for making judgments, but I am convinced I won't be the only one having these problems." I stared at him.

We were holding hands like it was our last lifeline. I didn't know what else to do.

"I can stay till Sunday. Then, I will call someone and leave Sunday night."

"You can call Jerry." He said obviously hurt

"Nathaniel, please..." I put my other hand on ours and looked into his sad eyes. "We can fuck, make love, say goodbye in any possible way you want. But, please, if I can ask you, for one thing, do not make us fight with the idea that it will be easier that way. I am not cruel enough for that."

By this time, his eyes were watery.

"I don't want you to leave. I know it's selfish and wrong, but if I lose you now, I don't know if I could take it. I never felt this happy, never felt more alive. And I had a great life before this madness. Please."

"Nathaniel, we've been together for a few days or weeks if you want to count the time since Ashley left. I know you took a huge step in your self-image, but you will be fine." I said, trying to sound reasonable.

"Will you be fine, Rick?"

"Sure, probably not right after I leave, but I hope I did it for you."

"Oh, how generous."

"Nathaniel."

"How do you think I can return to being with my wife? You are trying to put me back in the closet after making me realize I was in one. Do you think I will be happy like that?"

"I don't know."

"Or I can gather, again, the courage to tell her. Again. Oh, dear, do you remember when I cried and told you I am asexual? Yeah, then I asked you to marry me when you told me you don't want to have sex either? Well, guess what, I think I am gay, surprise!" He mockingly raised his hands in the air. His face is a mask of pain.

"I am sorry. I need to calm myself down. I need some space to think, Rick." He stood up and walked away.

I sat there in bright daylight, feeling like darkness was all around me. I put my head in my palms and sighed. This was a huge mistake. What have I done?

It took me a couple of minutes to calm down and go for a shower. Nate was standing in front of the sink brushing his teeth naked after showering, his hair was wet, and the beard was gone. He looked at me with silent sadness, but I did not see any anger in his eyes. I came behind him and embraced him, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He brushed his forehead on my mine lovingly and spat the toothpaste in the sink.

"I will take a shower. Can we talk later?"

He nodded.

I thought he would leave, but when he finished, he just turned around and watched me rinse myself.

"So, you want me to stay? What about Ash?"

"I will tell her eventually."

"Sure, it's been way too long since I heard how I destroyed her family. But, this can give it a whole new meaning," I said more for myself but with noticeable bitterness.

"You haven't destroyed your family, Rick."

"I don't want to discuss that now, Nathaniel."

I went out, and Nate handed me a towel to dry myself.

"If you want me to stay here, how do you imagine that? Cos, I do not know what to expect, will we try and forget this, we become just friends? Or will we continue to fuck behind her back? Do you even expect this to become something real eventually?"

"I don't know."

"You said that you've never been confronted with gays."

"I said I never smelled another man's cum." He said with a sad smirk

I looked at him a little annoyed and continued, "You also said that you think Ashley would not be able to accept you as gay, especially with me, maybe if..."

"Don't you dare suggest I should find someone else to cheat on my wife with?"

"Look, how do we know we will even last, Nathaniel? To be completely honest, we didn't start the best way."

"You mean by me jerking over your underwear while thinking I am asexual, or you were lashing at me after I confessed that?"

"I mean you being my sister's husband." I picked up my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

"Rick, sure, this could be just a mistake. Really fucked up mistake, but it changed a lot for me. And I know I don't want to go back, nor do I want to find someone else to try if I'll work with any guy. But, honestly, I don't think even you would work with just any guy."

I nodded, he was right, and I realized that I liked him, but I didn't feel like being his side fuck even though he may not sleep with Ash. I don't know how I felt about being his secret. It was thrilling to walk on the edge, not knowing but now when all this happened, and the consequences are becoming real, it's just hard.

I spit out the toothpaste. "Then what do you suggest?"

"Can we try it? I know it's morally wrong, we will lie and cheat, and maybe it will destroy us. But I think it will hurt us also if you leave."

"What about Ashley?" I said, walking into my room and getting dressed.

He watched me with disappointment. "If I tell Ashley, it will hurt her. I can't tell how much more it will hurt now or in a few months. I love Ashley, but whatever I choose, she will be hurt greatly. If you leave and I won't tell her, it will eat me alive. But I know myself well enough to know I will tell her eventually. She knows me better than anyone. So she will see it."

"You have lied to her before."

"It's different. We both understood that if you lie about something, you better have a good reason for it. We understand each other, Ashley can tell, as can I, but we don't force each other to reveal what we are not ready to tell. We agreed on that in the morning, and we got engaged. Rick, I am sure you know some of Ashley's baggage, but you have no idea about mine. Some even she doesn't, as there are things I don't know about her. Damn Rick, I didn't even know her brother was still alive! We don't pry. She respects that. I love her for that."

"You love her."

"Of course I do. What have you thought?"

"I don't know. The way your relationship works sometimes confuses me."

"I want to stay close to her. She is my best friend. But I need to find a way to do so."

"Nathaniel, you want me to sneak around with you while living with your wife and my sister? Do you hear what you are telling me?"

"I know it sounds crazy."

"And selfish." I added

"You are risking the least of us. Rick, all I tried since you came here was salvaging; however, little was possible in the relationship the two of you despise. If she finds out, you will feel shitty sure, but you won't lose anything you didn't have in the first place. If I come out now, I will lose everything we've built up. Even her."

"So, you want to stay in your closet, but you want me to make your company so that you won't lose your mind."

"You must know this is extremely hard for me. But I can't go back, I can't forget, and I need time to figure it out."

"Then why can't I leave?"

"I am not chaining you, Rick. You are free to do anything. I just know I want you to stay with me. Let me know how deep this goes. Didn't you have someone like that when you were coming to terms with your homosexuality?"

"Sure, but neither of us was married."

"Yet you were still hiding until you thought you needed and hurt many people when you decided to come out."

"We were kids."

"Does age in something like this make a difference?"

"Could you please put some clothes on, Nathaniel?"

"No." He smiled with such a cute and wicked smile I couldn't help but sigh in defeat. "Rick, listen. I don't take on just any projects, but when I do, I go with no regrets or look back on what I could have done differently. There's no point in that. I wanted to restrain myself. I even thought about it after the first time, but when I shoved you on that bed, that's when I decided and made my peace with any possible losses I would have to deal with. However cold or harsh it may sound, it's the mindset that got me where I am today."

"Good for you, man, but you won't be someone's dirty secret."

"No, I will be the one having it and taking responsibility for it."

"Can we stop talking like this is a business proposition?"

"I haven't realized we are talking like that. Rick, I get it, I know. It's just a huge step for me. I love Ashley, I do, I think if I cheated on her with a woman, she might even forgive me, but she is seriously irrational when it comes to something like different sexuality. I don't think she even thinks of herself as outside of the Christian norm, maybe even me. She thinks that not wanting to have sex is normal for women, as her mother was the same. It took me months of talking with her to conclude that she is most probably asexual. She is not at all jealous. The thing that if I would have sexual needs to pay someone was seriously her idea, one she was thankful I agreed on. The thing is that homosexuality for her is a sin she cannot accept. She has been raised that way, and I know she now sounds exactly as evil as you see her, but trust me, she is an amazing, caring, and loving woman who had a lot of struggles, as you sure know, cos you had them too. I believe she can maybe somehow take it. But I need to find a way to ease it for her. And honestly, first, I need to be sure. Not with you, with my sexuality. This is new for me. But I love learning, and when something interests me, I tend to dive deeply into it. So yeah, I am selfish, but please let me be at least until I figure it out."

I needed a break! This was all too much for me.

"I am going to check my calendar. I think I have a zoom call today. I would have postponed it, but I think some space would help us. Is that ok?" I said, looking at him, trying hard not to check out his naked body. I would probably devour him if this conversation wasn't taking place.

He seemed disappointed but nodded.

"Look, I don't want to make decisions like this in the heat of the moment. I won't leave today, and I think time to think would be best for both of us." I said it in the most caring tone I could. There were no traces of his smile for a while, but I saw that not once he didn't have that stone face I was so used to. I wanted to believe him, but I don't know if this was a matter of believing, more like a will to go through something that can end up painful in the hope it's worth it for either one of us.

"Ok. I will go cook something and read. You can find me downstairs."

I nodded and then realized I had kissed him without thinking before opening my laptop. He smirked at me a little and left.

I checked my calendar and picked up my notebook to set up tasks for today. I soon became entirely concentrated on my work, and when a notification alerted me that my call would start in 15 minutes, I began to prepare for it. Shortly after that, Nate knocked. I invited him in, and he was wearing only a short apron over his naked muscles and stepped in looking deliciously disturbing.

With a smile, he kissed me and asked if I would be eating.

"Thanks, probably after."

"Is it an important call?"

I raised my eyebrow. "Why?"

"I was thinking about trying the weights you offered, but I don't want to disturb you." He said it nearly innocently.

"Sure, it's nothing major. You can be here. I already did most of the important things. So this will be just a weekly summary we have."

"Thanks." He gave me a peck on the lips before leaving with that firm butt showing off.

I took a deep breath and willed my semi-hard cock to calm down.

I was mid-call for about twenty or thirty minutes when Nate came in and sat on the weight bench. He was wearing only a black jockstrap and a smile. I couldn't hear a single word from my headphones at that moment and just looked at him. He blew me a kiss before picking up some weights and starting a light warm-up on the weight bench.

I managed to return my call without anyone hopefully noticing and tried to concentrate. I knew Nate was doing that on purpose, but I couldn't stop myself from checking out that bulging muscles at work. I couldn't focus one bit. What a fucking cheater. My cock started filling my pants, and I couldn't keep track of the discussion on screen.

Then he, without looking at me, shifted and laid on a bench, legs on each side of it, spread wide. He started dumbbell bench presses, and there was something in his hole. Something shiny. Given his long legs and position on the weight bench, when he laid on that thing and spread those legs, I could have a clear view of his asshole. At first, I was just intrigued but when he started lifting and his muscles tightened, flexed, and relaxed in that fucking arousing sequence, I could figure out that he's got a metal anal plug in his pussy pointed straight at me. His chest raised and fell with each move and his strong biceps bulged. My dick started hurting from the sudden amount of blood in it.

I haven't heard a single piece of information after that. Just somehow realized John is calling my name in my headphones.

"Sorry, just something came up. Could you please send me an email? I will get to it next week."

Now I understand why that bastard asked me if this was an important call. I quickly apologized again and ended the call.

Nate was acting as if he didn't even notice me.

"You fucking teasing little slut."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Sir."

"Careful, boy."

He looked at me, and I've seen his cock twitch under his jock

"I have no idea what you are talking about, sir." He said beautifully, raising the weights and flexing all his muscles.

I moved in my chair away from the table and sat in front of the spectacle before me. Thinking about all the possible things I could do to him right now and choosing which one I would do. My dick pointed up and leaked quite a bit as I watched him lifting them again up and letting them down.

I stood up and walked behind his head, taking his dumbbells and giving him lighter ones. He looked at me confused but complied.

I corrected his posture and told him to continue in deep silent command. Then, I squatted above his head so he had my junk in his face and watched him lightly touching his wrist.

"Up, boy, exhale, breathe in deep, down. Good boy, again, breathe out and up. Deep breath and down. My beautiful slut, again." I made him do a complete set of 30 like that before stepping back, taking his hands, and putting them together above his head.

"Now, skull crushers, boy." He looked at me as I guided him through a few firsts, then while commanding, "Up, down," I stepped back, went to my bedside table, and took a bottle of lube. As he was watching me, he stopped.

"I said down, boy." He looked like he was about to say something, so I harshly said, "You say yes, sir, boy."

"Yes, sir." He said quietly

"Down." He lowered the bell

"Up. Breath in." I came to his spread cheeks, squatted in front of his pussy, and looked him in the eyes. "Down, breath out." I opened the lid

"Up." Smeared wad of the lube around his buttplug.

Looked him in the eyes. "Down." Then slowly twisted it in his hole.

"Don't forget to breathe, boy. Up." Took it gently and pulled it out a little, twisting and pulling until the fattest part was at his entrance

"Down, boy." I counted 30 again, this time spending it playing with his buttplug, stretching, and lubing that sweet hole of his.

"Good, last one. Up and hold." I put more lube around the base, pushed it in, and then left it like that.

I stood up, and my dick leaked so hard that I had a big wet spot in front. Then, not paying attention to our throbbing cocks, moved to him and changed his weights again.

"Rick."

"We are not finished, boy. Turn around and kneel on it. Dumbbell rows." I had to set him right into position. While doing so, I pushed my steel-hard shaft at his hungry ass. Pressed his back for him to bend and handed him a dumbbell.

I took off my shirt and pressed myself against him in the same position. Took his hand in mine and pulled up, exhaling into his ear. "Up." "Down," breathing in deeply from his neck.

I raised myself and moved beside him, my crotch in front of his nose.

"Breath out. Up."

"Deep breath. Down. Good boy. Up." He was shaking by this point, and I made him finish sets on both sides while making him take every breath, sniffing my leaking dick, pointed at him.

"Good boy, put it down. Lay with your chest on it and kneel." In this position, his pucker was at the full beautiful mesmerizing view for me, and I had enough.

"Head to the side and hands on the floor." I went into his view and stripped. I put my pants beneath his nose and my soaked briefs into his mouth.

"I hope you are damn sure about this project cos this one will be a fucking hard work."

With that, I came to his twitching asshole and slowly took the plug out.

I smacked his cheek harshly and put a few fingers in, brushing his button. He moaned into my cum soaked boxers. I moved his butt lower and mounted him in one deep hard thrust. He screamed into his gag and raised himself on the bench.

"Head down, boy. Save your strength." I took his hips and squeezed, gyrating in and out at full speed. I've been so pent up from this workout that even though I already cum twice this morning, I was ready to pump this teasing hole into madness. He was screaming and moaning, trusting back at my pole with everything he got. There wasn't any gentleness. I was taking on him all my fears and anger, frustration, and lust. I fucked him hard, and he took it, begging for more. Trusting back and moaning like fucking cheap whore. I grabbed his hair and pulled them back to me. I moved to his lips and licked them gagged with my briefs, mad with hunger for this man.

I took him like this for quite some time when I saw his knees had trouble staying on a narrow bench. So I pulled out and took his throat into my hand, pulling him up.

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
239 Followers
12