All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 08'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t like the cheating and lying - and all the turmoil and drama connected to that. But the m2m sex is so smoking hot!!! Notwithstanding the 🔥 sex, these two have deep real feelings for each other that neither has ever felt before. So I hope they get a happy ending that doesn’t destroy the sister to achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the series. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just binge-read this. The sex is really hot. The story itself started a bit underwhelming but steadily getting much better as it goes on, and has the potential to be a great one. On some aspects it is really thoughtful and romantic (which I love), but on other aspects it still feel a bit raw. For example, the part where Nate seduce Rick by working out with only wearing jockstrap feels a bit forced. Nate is someone that just comes to term w/ his sexuality and naturally a reserved person. This act seems weird just several days after he came to term w/ his sexuality. And while he's still in emotional turmoil about his future w/ Ashley.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I think the story is perfect. The chaeating concern actually shows both Rick and Nathan are moral.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

The thing is, to say without too many spoilers is that Nate is not a "naturally reserved person," as you put it. He even never was. Even in the already-written story are only hints so far. But it would be best if you didn't judge him yet. I can understand where you may be coming from with what you assume, but I wrote this part intentionally and if this one surprises you about Nate, brace yourself for the following chapters ;)

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

If you want to go check it on https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk

there is up to ch. 18 and I am now writing ch. 19 and a few other extra stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the romance in the story. I think you’ve done a good job explaining how some people deduce they are asexual especially in the situation like Nathaniel and Ash where are their only other option was heterosexuality.

I’m anxiously awaiting the other chapters as you’ve obviously put a lot of thought into this story. I really love the stories like this where they offer not only describes the erotic nature but also the romantic nature of working through the misunderstandings and conflicts of relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...