Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, you hungry tease" he got up, and I kneeled him in front of me, pushing him down by his throat. Kneeling, he looked at me. I took his gag out. "Eat my balls slut."

He dove at them and licked them good before putting them one by one into his hot mouth. Then he looked at me and, with a crazy look in his eyes, took my cock into his mouth. I tilted my head back from the fucking trill and started to fuck his mouth until I felt pop, and I cried with pleasure as he took me into his throat. I looked at him, eyes red and watery, my dick nearly at the base of his throat, and then I saw his arms crossed behind his back.

"You want me to fuck your throat, boy?" He nodded and moaned around my cock.

That was all I could take. I took Nate's head and started going at it hard, fast. He gagged, salivated, and kept taking it. Then I took it out. I grabbed him by the hair and dragged him onto my bed.

"You want me to tie you up fucker?" He didn't even look scared at this point, just crazed with hunger and craving.

"Fuck, yes, sir. Please."

"Lay on your back and hold your knees. I want to have that hungry pussy of yours on display when I come back."

I was thinking about what I could tie him up with when I remembered he used to rock climb.

"Do you have ropes, boy?"

"Yes, sir."

"Where?"

"Top shelf in the bedroom, sir, big blue box."

I went to his closet and took a box from the top shelf. The organization of this man was excellent. I could see on each was written what kind it was and how long it was. Most of that information was lost on me, but the length was handy. I tried the material of those shortest and quite liked two of them enough. When I brought them, I was welcomed with a fantastic view of spread red ass with gaping pink rosebud just inviting me in. His eyes lit up when he saw the ropes.

"When I found you back then, you had cock ring. Where is it?"

"Black box, top shelf, sir."

I laid the ropes next to him. "Knees higher, boy."

When I opened the box, I found poppers, lube, and that big vibrator. I just took the whole package over to my room. Nate now had knees behind his elbows and held his calves in his hands. His pussy looked delicious. I drove right into it without any warning, ramming it in. I pounded him like this for a while, and when I felt I was nearly at the edge I stopped and pulled out. His head fell in disapproval down on the pillow growling with his deep voice.

I went to the box and then put cock ring around his dick. It was so red I couldn't hold back and licked it from ball to tip, feasting on his precum. I moved further and kissed his opened lips, feeding him my tongue.

"Hands under your back, boy." When he did so, I took his head in my hands and, kneeling between his legs, said to him sternly. "Nathaniel. If there will be anything that will not be ok with you, you will tell me. Is that clear?"

He nodded. "Use your words, boy."

"I will tell you, sir. Please use me, sir!"

"If you want me to stop at any point, you will tell me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." I kissed him with tender passion "You little kinky slut of mine."

Then I returned to the ropes and tied his calf with his thigh and around his neck. I raised my eyebrows in silent question when he quickly nodded. I did the same with the other leg. This way, every time he put his legs down, his neck would be tightened. I looked at him like that and put poppers under his nose. He took a sniff, and I pulled out his vibrator, shoving it in. He screamed and, with a growl, looked at me as I started the vibrations. He looked so fucking hot then. I could cum just watching him like that. I gave him poppers again and started moving them inside of him, aiming at his button mercilessly. He was shaking, screaming, cursing, and begging.

"Fuck, sir. Please more. Please... damn, harder. More!"

"My beautiful muscular whore. How much do you love this, do you?"

"Yes, sir. Fuck! Please!"

"Let me see how much you can take, boy." I moved to his head, putting my shaking and leaking dick above his mouth. I spread his legs more to the side so I could fit in. I lifted his left hand from beneath him and put it on my leg.

"If you need me to stop, tap me."

"I will, sir."

"Good boy." I knelt before him, kissed him, and then straddled his head, putting my cock in his mouth. Then while he worked me with his tongue, I leaned over him. Putting in a vibrator aimed at his button at full speed. His mouth sent shivers to my cock as he moaned. Then I dove in and took his poor red leaking pole into my welcoming hot throat. He went into overdrive as I started working his cock with my mouth while simultaneously fucking him with his vibrator on max. His knees were spreading, shaking, and trusting as I bobbed on his shaft deeper with each thrust, slowly reaching his pubes. All the while was feeling slight vibrations from his hole and facefucking him slowly.

It took maybe a few minutes of this ordeal, and he came in a long scream muffled by my trusting dick. Volleys and volleys erupted into my mouth. Then I drained it well and took out the vibrator. He was still shaking, nearly unconscious, as I sat and removed ropes from his neck. Then I moved between his still-tied legs and impaled that gaping hot hole of his.

From the look of him, he was spent beyond sense. When he looked at me with those half-closed eyes and red, swollen lips, I started pounding into him with everything I had. Holding his legs and watching his messy face was so fucking exciting that it took me only a few moments, and I was shooting so hard I fainted on him as I cum.

I came to my senses as he slowly stroked my hair and called my name. I was still quite dizzy and realized I needed to free his legs. I did it with shaking hands, and as he was helping me, we kept looking at each other in a way I never had with anyone. Like there was something more profound. Fulfilling and understanding. Like all that happened was ours and no one else's. We left everything on the bedspread in knots next to us as we embraced and, without words, laid together.

What the fuck is happening here? What the fuck will be now? I didn't know, but at that time, I didn't feel like a 35-year-old man smart enough to know this was a mistake. I felt like a 20-something naive guy who didn't want to think and wanted to believe that it could work. Somehow

12