All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 16'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just when you think this story won't get any more intense or emotional, IT DOES! And I'm beginning to see Nate with totally different eyes now. He seems far wiser than I originally thought him to be. MLF

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, I don't want to spoil anything for you, but we will go even a bit deeper soon. And Nate is not someone one should judge early. He's got much more to himself than Rick can see just yet. It would be a whole different book from Nate's perspective... Maybe even more interesting now that I think about it, but since it's already finished, I don't know whether it would be fruitful to write another one from his POV.

Exluke1Exluke1over 1 year ago

Great chapter and Rick is pretty much acting as I expected. It’s good he’ll have an outlet soon with the workout group Ben is organizing. I do like Nate’s advice to try to get to know Ash some. Nate’s response to Rick’s question regarding his siblings is somewhat of a surprise. I look forward to hearing more about that. Also thanks for the heads up about much of the future chapters are psychological rather than sexual. That’s good with me at least. Maybe I’m really unusual, but I don’t get off easily on random porn with random people just having anal sex within 3 minutes of meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter is way too short and nothing of any substance happened. Felt like a throw-away chapter to me.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Exluke1

Rick is like many people, sometimes emotional and insecure. He tries his best, as we all do, but he often fails when the situation is too much. And slowly falling for your brother-in-law may be arousing taboo for the tension and thrill at first, but once the story should progress, it has to be taxing. I would never want to survive something like this. Cheating is an exciting taboo for me, but in real life never worth the pain and regrets on all sides.

That is the reason why future chapters will be focused heavily on that.

I intended that even though this story may have started as a kind of porn fantasy, those who stayed past 10+ chapters are now invested enough in the story itself to be able to read the realistic progression and not just pointless fucking between the main protagonists. Even that is also important, and they will sleep together a lot in those following 16+2 chapters that are left ;)

Anonymous

Thank you for your feedback. I will keep that in mind when I edit it. I still think the content is essential, but I will work on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would encourage your to write these chapters from Nate’s pov since you’ve said it would be very different. That’s intriguing! I’ve seen other authors do this to great success with stories such as Bent/Bent Backward and Unrequited/Requited. That could be a completely different read than Tick’s has been.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Honestly… I will think about that… but right now I am writing daily 5 different storylines/books on my patreon, so if I would write this it would be 6th. But you really got me thinking… I may make a poll for my patrons to decide. Although I think if I will ask that question the answer would be clear from the get go… Nate is overall favorite character … Damn it… I may just do it… 😅

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi guys, so the poll ended with the obvious results, and I wrote the first chapter of Nate's story. So it's now more than decided that I will write it regularly.

I will post it here, however, only when the whole HomHS finishes here, and MNPA will reach at least the 23rd chapter, as there are massive spoilers even in the first chapter of Nate's POV.

So for those interested in Nate's view, be patient, and if you would like to join us on Patreon, I advise you to read the full stories posted so far before jumping to Nate's POV. Trust me, it will go deep. And I believe the pacing is essential.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 1 year ago

I dont care whos point of view but please please please finish this story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really like this story. I'va started it a while ago and now I am binch reading it :-)

But your Covid memory is totally off my dear author. By the end of March 2020 most countries were in total or partial lockdown. The home test only came out about a year later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...