All Comments on 'Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 31'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Finally, it's out in the open, but maybe finally isn't the right word since all that's happened needed to happen before getting here, if that makes any sense. Rick's thoughts about how differently he'd have felt toward his sister had they been raised in a loving family had me thinking that probably none of this would have happened if that had been the case. Out of love and loyalty toward Ashley, he most likely wouldn't have let anything like this occur between Nate and himself if he'd been close to her. One thing for sure, you weren't overstating when you said the intensity was just beginning. Another fantastic chapter!

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

Wow. Well I guess it was good that Ashley overheard them in the bedroom while Richard was crying and then important what she learned from overhearing the basement discussion. It was not a complete shock and she began the crucial conversation…are you together? Ashley really does love her big brother so wherever he and Nate live, it seems like he will be a welcome Uncle. Great way to weave them all back together. Ohana-somewhat broken but still good (family). Seems appropriate after the crisis in Maui and how they are taking care of each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...