Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 30

Story Info
“You want to punish me, boy, do you?” - "Yes."
2.8k words
4.79
3.6k
9

Part 30 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
233 Followers

Chapter 30 - Car ride

.

.

"Where do you want to go?"

"It would be easier if it would be a night."

"Yeah," he smirked

I was thinking for a bit, exploring the city in my mind, imagining places I knew to find one secluded enough that no one could catch us mid-day making love in the car.

"I think I may have an idea," he said suddenly and started driving. "It's an empty road. It goes to some old factory that no one used in ages."

"How do you know about it?"

"I keep driving there when I feel low."

"Do you drive there like you did that Wednesday?"

He looked at me with sad eyes. I felt chills. He never was this stoic person, was he? I was right. It was a mask he developed. He missed the trill, just covered it with calmness and control. That's why he loves being so dominated during sex.

.

"Then step on it. I want to fuck you so hard your moans will be heard over here."

He looked at me with an edgy look and changed the gears. At least if we die, we won't have to deal with Ash.

Nathaniel knew the roads well. The way he moved behind the wheel was something I had never noticed before. He looked so strong, so compelled and focused. His features were solid, and his changing gears made my dick twitch each time I saw that. How come he never had sex in the car? If he ever drove any woman, she had to mount him the second he stopped. I didn't even watch the road, just him steering the wheel. I never realized driving could be hot until I saw Nathaniel do it.

We stopped, and he looked at me.

"We are here."

"Good."

There was this unbearable tension in his eyes. He was angry, sad, and relieved, as if he wanted to enjoy this precious time with me, yet couldn't forgive me for the pain I had caused him.

"You want to punish me, boy, do you?"

"Yes," Nate didn't want to struggle for dominance. He didn't want to be fucked. I could see he wanted to fuck me, destroy me, and own me. I've seen enough doms in my time to know this look. I don't mind bottoming sometimes, but I never genuinely enjoyed being the inferior. Was that why I broke up with Ben? I don't want to think about that now.

Nathaniel still waited, staring at me. I think we both knew that the dynamic between us just got broken somehow.

This was not the place and time for talks about reasons why I did leave him. This was the time to decide whether I was willing to be punished for it. Damn! I hoped this would go down differently.

"I am yours, Nathaniel, do with me as you please."

His features softened a little. There was even this slightest smile on his lips for a moment.

"Get out then."

.

My head still hurt. Thankfully, I wasn't sick, so I managed to step out of the car at least a little gracefully. I looked around, and we were on some little clearing surrounded by trees and a dirt road by which we probably got here. It was nearly noon, and the sky was cloudy. It was about 50 degrees, not the best time to have sex outdoors. Yet Nate came out as well and shut the door behind him.

"Strip."

"It's a bit cold, Nate."

"It's nowhere near freezing," he was serious.

"Fine." I took off my jacket and threw it on the hood. I looked at him.

"Continue."

I pulled the shirt over my head, and my nipples shrunk from the cold air. He just stood there watching me. I think he spent too much time with Tom. My little chameleon.

"All of it."

"Shoes too?"

"Yes."

.

I looked beneath myself, and the ground seemed soft, yet I wasn't thrilled to be buck-naked in the middle of some city forest, not knowing when someone would come. In these times, people were getting increasingly frustrated staying inside, and you could meet more people in the woods than in some malls.

I took off my shoes and socks and, looking him deep in those eyes, pulled the slacks down as well. I could see he was slightly aroused by all this, I have to say I wasn't, yet I was willing to try it for him.

Nate came over, looking all over my body. It was chilly, manageable for some time, but uncomfortable. He leaned to my neck, and I could hear him sniffing my neck below my ear. Satisfied tingling ran all over my body, and I closed my eyes. I could feel the heat radiating from his body as he touched my collarbone and traveled with it to my shoulder and arm. He took it gently, putting it behind my back as he stared into my eyes from not even a few inches.

"Hands behind your back."

I gently smiled at him and complied. It wasn't my style, it was ages since I'd been in this position, but I must admit he was hot as fuck ordering me like this.

.

He let me stand there, and I started to shake from cold slightly as he traveled over my body, sniffing me. Then he pulled my nipple, and I hissed. Nate then looked at me and bit it. I moaned, watching him. He licked it and let go of it, letting the cold air do its torture.

Nate seemed not at all comfortable in this role. Yet I suppose, as with everything he tried in life, he was determined to see it through. He licked my neck and sent waves of pleasure to my dick, followed by rapid coldness on that spot, tormenting it straight after.

He was doing this on purpose. Licking and teasing parts of my body, letting them then on the cold freezing. I started shaking, but I had to say this slow punishment started to make me horny. He never kissed me once. I followed his lips every time he was near. My mouth opened in expectation, yet without relief, I watched him move away every time. I was frustrated, cold, and horny, but my dick was too cold to grow.

.

"Bent over the hood. Keep the hands as they are," he pushed on my upper back, and I did as he told me. The metal was even colder, and I couldn't help but hiss as my bare chest lay on it.

"Stay like that," he went somewhere and returned with the thick rope one uses when one needs to tow someone's car. Nate took some time to tie my hands with the rope, and then part of it wrapped over my neck. He was considerate of me to breathe normally, but at the same time, if I pulled my hands too low, the rope tugged on the front of my neck, essentially choking me. Did he let the motor run?

I felt his hands on my ass, fondling it at spreading my cheeks. Then he slapped me, and I yanked my torso up, resulting in catching my breath because of that rope.

"Fuck!"

"Fuuuck!" This scream was one of pleasure as I felt his tongue dove into my asshole. I tilted my head back in ecstasy, fuck how I have missed this. The cold started to be bearable and the rope arousing, all that thanks to that fantastic tongue. I moaned as he knew exactly what I needed, and he moved with determination. I spread my legs more and pushed my butt to his face when sudden sharp pain ran through me, and a slapping sound rang in my ears.

I screamed in surprise and frustration. He slapped me again harder, and I groaned, turning to him. Then he again started rimming my hole, and I crossed the line between pain and pleasure in seconds. Then he did it again! Making me moan and suddenly slapping me. He then did it so many times, and in such random intervals, I was soon shaking not only from the cold but also fear and expectation.

Fuck! He never spends another minute alone with Tom if I can help it. Damn it!

.

Finally, I heard him stand behind me, thinking this would be the end.

He tugged on the rope pulling me to him and turning me around. The hood was warmer, but I was now shaking uncontrollably. He took my head into his arms and kissed me hard, making me sway, moaning into his mouth as I could finally taste his lips. He led me to the back seat and laid me there. The inside of the car was warm, and my body broke into goosebumps from that sudden temperature change. He watched me as he took the shirt off his chest and stood like that in that cold. Then he pulled his trousers down and stood naked in front of me.

"Nathaniel," I said softly as I watched him lay on me and push me further inside the car. He covered my freezing chest with his hot one and wrapped his hands around me, kissing me passionately as if I could leave any second if he'd let go of me. I understood that feeling and answered his kisses with the same need.

Nate spread my legs and lay between them, brushing my tights with his hands.

"Don't ever leave like that, Richard!"

"I am sorry."

"I don't need your apology. I need your promise." He looked intently into my eyes. "I am not saying you can never leave me. Just don't ever leave like that, without a word." He had such a deep sadness in his eyes that I felt like crying.

"I promise."

.

Was that because of Luke? I didn't think of it then, but just now, seeing him, I realized that's how Luke went, without a word, and died... most of his messages that night was a desperate plea to let him know I am all right, how could I do that to him? I felt even worse now.

I saw that now. He wanted to punish me, yet he was much sadder than angry. I wanted to give him some satisfaction, yet I knew this wasn't the right release for him. At least not in the state he is now. If I could say I even knew him, I honestly believed he just wanted to be cruel like Tom, yet he lacked that cruelty Tom has.

"Nathaniel, untie me. Let's do this right."

"No."

"Okay, I am yours, do with me as you please," I said again, trying to elicit that soft little smile he had when I said it last time. It worked. He needed to hear that. My sweet soft romantic.

"Kiss me, please, Nathaniel."

He lay his mouth on mine, and our tongues intertwined, desperately meeting each other. I felt his cock harden and press against my glutes. It sent waves of expectations to my gut, and I raised my hips to meet that pole.

"Take me, Nathaniel!"

.

With anyone else, I would feel silly saying something like that, yet for some reason, I saw his jaw shake each time I said something like that, and knowing that it's something he enjoys made it enjoyable for me too. I wanted him happy, satisfied, and whole. I loved this man!

He kissed my neck, breathing in my smell and sending tingling vibrations down my body, and I felt my cock straining against his belly. I needed to feel him more. My hands were hurting at this point, but I didn't care. His lips on my pecs met my nipple, and he sucked on it.

I moaned and humped his belly in desperate need of him. I couldn't hold him for so long. I hated those ropes now!

"Nathaniel, please! I need you!"

He looked at me, and as he was staring at me, I felt his cock push against my crack, and I went against him. It hurt. But I didn't care. Not at all at the moment. I just needed to be merged with him. He watched me as he pushed inside in a slow, steady rhythm. I moaned and hissed. I kept looking at him, and when he got inside, I just tried not to scream. I felt I was being ripped apart.

He saw it.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No! Please just stay still for a moment." I tried to breathe through the pain.

Nate kissed me, spat in his hand, and smeared it on my poor hole. I watched his bare chest rise and fall. He was restraining himself; I could see that.

.

He was not enjoying anything thoroughly. I could see the conflict within him, the chaos of one who doesn't know what he wants, what could help him. He wanted to punish me, yet he didn't have the guts to hurt me. He wanted to make love with me, yet he was too hurt for that also.

I decided I could not heal all that pain he felt at this moment, so maybe I could help him punish me.

"Fuck me, sir!" if I am tied up already, let's go all the way. There won't be much chance for him to dominate me like this.

He looked at me. He must have seen the shift in me.

It was too chaotic up to this point. Enough. If he wants to be dominant for once, I can fucking teach him that!

.

I looked at him like I loved my power bottoms to look at me. I know what stirs dominance; I've been a sub long enough for that, and for one to be good dominant, he needs to know how to be a good sub.

I knew what made Nate tick. If he yearns for reverse roles, I will give him just that. This day is only about him! He is worth it!

I spread my legs and put my left leg on the top of the front seat for him to have better access. He understood immediately, and his features hardened. My fucking chameleon!

"Beg me for it, boy."

"Please, sir, fuck my hole, fuck me hard! Punish me!"

He groaned and pulled out. With a dark shadow over his face, he rammed his cock hard into me, making me arch and groan!

"Please, more!"

He started pounding my hole. First, in slow, rough trusts, then increasing the rhythm. I was hissing and growling under him. My whole body hurt, yet I begged him for more with each couple of trusts!

"Choke me! Please!"

He put his hand on my neck and squeezed.

"Thank you, sir!" I welcomed each of his hard trusts with a moan and scream, begging for more and hissing from the pain he was causing me. Yet I wouldn't let him stop. I could see the anger slowly showing on his face.

"Let it out on me! I can take it!"

He roared deeply and rammed into me with such strength that I thought he would rip me apart.

"More!" I was pushing him relentlessly! Trusting my hips toward his in need.

"Slap me!"

He didn't wait for a beat, and his hand collided with my cheek turning it to the side.

"More!"

He slapped me again, and his hand on my throat started shaking as he was squeezing it.

He started growling, and I could see he was close. I tensed my poor, hurt asshole and squeezed him with everything in me.

"Please!"

Nate tightened his fist around my throat as he slapped me hardest ever, and his dick rammed in me so hard I screamed in pain, my voice mixing with his orgasmic roar! He shook above me as he filled my sore asshole, and I kept milking him the whole time.

He looked at me, spent and dazed, as he fell on my chest, breathing hard.

He just lay there, but my wrists were seriously hurting now. I tried to wiggle them, and after a short while, I let one hand free, and the second was even easier. I embraced him tightly and pulled the blanket from the back of the car. I put it on his back and tried to throw it as far as possible, as the door was open and his legs were partly outside.

We laid like that for a little while. I was holding him tight, feeling his soft breathing on my chest, giving him all the time he needed. I haven't cum, yet I didn't care slightly. All this was such a weird experience that I couldn't comprehend everything that had happened.

I suppose this was just a weird time in both of our lives, and at this moment, it came to an escalation of everything. Still, I hoped I could have a chance to have at least one fulfilling intimate sex with him before all hell broke loose. And who knows, maybe many more after that...

>> Chapter 31 - Talk with Ashley

We are slowly reaching a conclusion. Only the last chapter left and Epilogue. It was a pleasure. 

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
233 Followers