Husband of My Homophobic Sister Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?"

"Are you?"

"I will be."

Nate looked at Ben. "Would it be all right if I stayed a little longer?"

"Rick here already asked if you boys can have a sleepover," Ben said with a warm smile.

"Can I use "boy" like this?" he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, but I had to smile a little. "Just keep it down."

"I told you. I will try."

Nate looked at us, slightly amused.

.

"So!" Ben loudly clapped his hands. Nate and I looked at him.

"Rick, you know where everything is, don't burn the house down while we're gone, and no parties or orgies without us! We will be back in a few days. Don't worry, I will call." Ben winked at me and left. I looked at his back, flabbergasted, and watched him go, speechless.

I couldn't help just to chuckle, and then I looked at Nate, surprised but smiling at me sweetly.

It looks like we have a house for a few days to ourselves again.

Nate turned around and sat on the couch. He looked so tired. Now I realized that he hadn't even taken off his jacket yet.

"Is this over?" he asked, tilting his head back against the rest of the couch.

At that moment, I realized it! It's over! Ashley knows! Of course, it was not all perfect. We will probably have to deal with guilt-tripping, and it will be tough with the baby coming. But damn it! We can be together!

________________________

I will soon post the last chapter and then an epilogue. We are still not finished!

>> Chapter 32 - The Beginning

12