All Comments on 'Husband Shares Wife'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tooooooooooooo longgggggggggg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

at least he ends it with his being able to get a woman or two on the side and not just his wife getting extra sex on the side.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Well done Scott. Excellent writing as a Husband fantasy type story.

However, totally ridiculous in that he arranged for his wife to seduce two of their son's friends. Ridiculous in that she would go along with the whole thing. Then, of course, the discussion about how this was a "one off" and within 20 minutes the wife is "cheating" on their agreement and fucking the teenagers again. Absolutely the boys would have tried again to get her alone and to fuck her and she was so weak, she'd have let them!

But the whole Dr story was so stupid. Emmie flirts publically (witnesses) with the Dr. Then the section where she takes him upstairs into the bedroom was obviously entrapment. No, he didn't actually force her. Her mild objections were surpassed by the "Fuck mees" and comments about this was the best fuck she had had etc. Then, it wasn't once. She fucked him again and clearly enjoyed it. There was nothing that could have been used to "blackmail" nor threaten to take to the authorities. She clearly loved it and I wouldn't have been surprised if she had an affair with the Dr to get more of the fucking she wanted! Her mentally retarded husband sort of gave her permission once he fucked Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but this story wasn't worth being written the first time. There is certainly no need to rehash it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars. I hope, from Emmie's point of view, that she is so taken with Dr. Price's prowess as a lover, that she lets him fuck her again, behind her husband's back.

Hotwife_GabyHotwife_Gabyabout 1 year ago

A true masterpiece!

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Very hot!!!!! Additional depravity would be welcome, but that’s just me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please stop. This contains so many things that are wrong: Manipulating your wife. Manipulating young people. The aggrandisement of a sexual predator poorly justified by horny tit-for tat. This is twisted and not at all erotic. It's crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 2 of Husband shares wife- Wifes View

It should be an interesting perspective of what she saw & her husband didn't see leading up to Hotwifing adventures, including the encounter with Matt at Wedding reception and Emmie's thoughts on her escapades with devirginizing Loren & Chris respectively and round 2 again at the house.

Especially love the semi realistic take on Emmie & husband (It's not just a pure cuckold/ hot wife tale but actually little of mystery hot wife detective third act on nailing the arrogant Dr. Price at his own game (even though Emmie got more pleasure than she likes to admit to hubby?

Although Hubby got some bff Emmy of Asian friend nurse Olivia joined on the voyeurism on the hidden camera action in the room.

Can't wait for part 2

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

P.S. Ms. Green & Hubby could try their turn at the older neighbor man or more friendly stranger hookups, including possibly attending swinging party?

Wherever you feel the need to drop back in their world. Author?

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. It was a very fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even though the story has its moments, the scenario you describe at the end was a deflating experience. I can state with utmost certainty that if their (doc and nurse) coupling had happened as you described, it wouldn't amount to a puff of smoke. At worst, if the video had been shown to hospital administrators, both might have received a few eye rolls and unwritten reprimands. Also, recording audio of a third party is illegal unless one is in a one party consent state. And if the wife or husband then admitted to knowing beforehand (satisfying the one party rule) they would by default admit to entrapment. If I were you, I'd stick to creating more plausible scenarios such as the first two.

ecboyecboyabout 1 year ago

Thank you brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice

billdaviesbilldaviesabout 1 year ago

A really excellent story with a clever and well executed plot line and plenty of hot sex too. More please!

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER HOT!!!

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDYabout 1 year ago

Great story... Unlike many other authors who writes wife sharing but then screws it by slowly making it more align to cuckold story type... you wrote this story well balanced. I love it. Btw I agree with another commenter here who has suggested to write a second part telling this from wife's angle... It will be great. Otherwise, I think this is the best ending to this story. If you are writing a second part take that plotline. It will make a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice Ride...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really bad. What ELSE is she sharing? STD's, Herpes, Aids, Covid? You're going to risk your life for some cheap sex? Gotta be really stupid, such as in this fictional nonsense.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 1 year ago

The story was good, I gave 4 star's!! But it could have been a lot hotter for instance what is with the all the TOWEL cleanup, you don't need any towels when you have cuck hubby for cleanup duty 😋. Any cuckold who won't cleanup his hot wife's creampie isn't worth spit!!! I won't bother to read the new version from wife's pov.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a weird story. I finished most of it so it must not have been too bad. I just think that the dialog was so contrived and not natural. It reminds me of the dialog in comic books when superheroes are fighting to the death, and they have time for snarky comments to one another. I don't think so. Shut up and fuck! Write more about what is happening and what characters are feeling. I also would have liked an alternate ending better such as Emmie submits to the young Doctor. Otherwise, good job and keep writing. I gave 4 stars but I probably should see if I can change it to 5 stars because the anti-cucks are going to shit on this one like they do every other story of this nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story. I am a physician, and fucking among the hospital staff is routine at every hospital at which I have had privileges. Late night is the preferred play period, and at some hospitals the sexual traffic required scheduling of the doctors' lounges. It's a job perk I find both titillating and fulfilling.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another overlong cuck piece of shit.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Well done. I liked this one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story we both loved it and hope you write another one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story but I think Emmy really enjoyed fucking the doctor that it would have been hard to press charges! Loved the teaching the young boys about a hotwife! Could even make a part two out of it! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the story. Looking forward to your follow-up stories. Both wife's viewpoint and maybe a continuation where Tyler and Olivia have a foursome with Scott and Emmie. Maybe both women get a turn at being spit-roasted or a strap-on could be used to make the women "airtight".

Mfj

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2about 1 year ago

Outstanding piece of hot horny writing, some parts far fetched but it is fiction after all and as such very enjoyable

Proby5057Proby5057about 1 year ago

A fantastic story, well written. I'm looking forward to reading the next ombre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ever notice how these couples all have a great marriage? Hmmmmmm.... I don't think so.

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaabout 1 year ago

Excellent work, ScottGreen. Ignore the anonymous trolls who don't have the balls to leave their real account name or continue to spew negativity without having submitted one single piece of their own. Sad creatures who jerk off to our stories in the dark of night but pound the pulpit by day. You do you. Looking forward to more, and as always, please always stay tolerant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely entrancing. I jerked off three times today reading your very hot story in installments. Thank you for the perfect fantasy of a perfect open marriage.

litlbulllitlbullabout 1 year ago

Great story Scott, I thought you should have let the doc off the hook because you really did set him up and Emmie really liked fucking him. Anyway look fwd to next chapter. I'm reading all your stories and so far I've liked them all

ChaffIIChaffII11 months ago

as a suggestion include pictures to go with the dialogue. And yes I loved the whole thing and I had to binge read the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the first two parts a lot. Lots of kink.

The third party felt too different. Sex with the doctor got lost in plot and was a missed opportunity.

howcumuhowcumu10 months ago

Very hot, loved every bit of it

dongkong1985dongkong198510 months ago

this was an awesome story.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman9 months ago

Loved it.Great story.keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story! Only thing I had a problem with is have sex with the son’s best friends NOT COOL.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Whoa, Great Hot Hot Hot Story! I REALLY liked the seduction of her son's two Buddies! That was so hot, especially the next morning when she was trying to get rid of them but ended up doing them all over again. LOL, I love a woman who can't say "NO!" which reminds me of my second wife. Maggie! LOL Emmie is one hot woman. 10 big blazing stars for this story. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! An amazing story with so many erotic twists and turns! Sex with her son's friends was refreshing.

What a great husband she has. She now realizes how sexy and attractive men find her as a result of his giving her that freedom. Olivia was a real surprise! That was a relationship I would have enjoyed seeing grow (threesome), and I would have liked for Emmie and Tyler to hook up. I will look forward to "Emmie's viewoint"

Keep up the great work.

Speechless2025Speechless2025about 2 months ago

I would love a follow up sequel for these two. What else did she tell the Doc she doesn't hubby to think she was "serious" about? What other fuck buddies do they find? Does she start hidding fuck sessions from him, maybe with the kid Loren? Does shee find out? So much more to build on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I absolutely love the story I would like to read more from you as this kind of thing is my fantasy for my wife as well

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 1 month ago

Enjoyed the story but have to see I feel it should have been broken into at least three parts. The first two were pretty complete. Still it was very good. Glad you didn't use the usual cuckold thing where the husband was humiliated and cut off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...