Husband Shares Wife

Story Info
Husband Encourages Wife to Explore.. With Other Men.
40.4k words
4.65
70.1k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's disclaimer: I realize that the size of this story may dissuade potential readers from starting it. And to be fair, if you're looking for a quick dive into some action, this story may not be for you. There's just as much focus on the setups and seductions as there is on the payoffs themselves. On the other hand, if you're into that sort of thing, I suspect you're in for a treat.

All of that said, the story is broken into three distinct parts that make it more manageable. You don't have to make it to the end for the good stuff to begin; each part has its own setup & climax. I debated posting each part separately, but I ultimately preferred to leave it as one coherent story.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

PART 1

My wife Emmie and I had been married about 20 years when the following events took place. By all accounts, our marriage was a great one--sure, we had small disagreements, but on all the major points we were aligned. Some may find that surprising, given the story below, but if anything, I think it may have been the foundation for it.

Emmie is forty and still very attractive in a mom-next-door type of way. She has dark brown hair, pale skin with blue eyes, and a killer smile that is both innocent and mesmerizing. Plus, she has a body type that I describe as "casually hot": no singularly stunning feature, but her curves were well-proportioned and fit her size well. But what really drew me to Emmie was her sense of humor. I found that her wit acted as a foil to my own--we could make a joke out of almost anything. I credited a good part of the success of our relationship to this; disagreements seem smaller if you can laugh at them together.

We had just one kid, Noah, who was just over halfway through his freshman year at college. Technically, that made us empty-nesters, I suppose, but I never felt like it applied to us. Our life seemed full even with Noah living dorm-life an hour away. Emmie was back to working full time as an RN at a level 2 trauma center, while I was still climbing the corporate ladder at a medical insurance company.

Our sex life was average. We'd been hot and heavy when we were younger, but both of our drives had cooled a bit after Noah. We still had sex, but it sometimes seemed like we were going through the motions more than anything. I don't think either of us really minded, but after Noah left the house, I'd made more of an effort to rekindle our spark. I could tell Emmie seemed hesitant, though, and after a few discussions, she admitted her self-confidence had taken a bit of a dive over the years.

Obviously, I'm biased, but I still thought Emmie was very attractive, especially for her age. She'd been a dancer in her younger years, and although she had some extra cushion now, you could still see her athletic core underneath. I did my best to help build her confidence, but she never seemed to put much stock in my compliments ("you're my husband, of course you have to tell me I'm pretty" etc.).

I could have kept pushing or suggested therapy, but after years of marriage, you get better at telling what's worth fighting for and what isn't. Even with boring sex, I was still very happy with Emmie. Besides, I'm more than capable of taking care of my own needs--thanks, Internet!

In the midst of my porn searches, I began to encounter different stories and videos involving hot-wives. At first, I was skeptical. I couldn't understand what the hell was wrong with husbands who would be okay with their wives sleeping around with other men. To me, that just sounded like either the husbands liked being dominated indirectly or they were just looking for their own justification to sleep with other women. And maybe that's true for some hot-wife husbands.

Eventually, though, I came to see a new side to hot-wives. It didn't have to be about the husband at all. I realized it could be more about stoking a wife's lust to the point that it overcame her own reluctance--which is basically the point of any sexual taboo. And unlike with cheating, there wasn't the messiness of betrayal to worry about.

For a while, it was just a fantasy that I had. Hot-wife porn was a great way to indulge, but eventually I began to wonder if I would ever be able to experience it in my own life. Would I even want to? Would Emmie? I wasn't sure, but I did know that I had now moved from hot-wife-as-fantasy to thinking about my own wife as a potential hot-wife. I never brought it up to Emmie, but the more I thought about it, the hornier it made me. I knew eventually I would need a release.

As luck would have it, I had my first chance sooner than I expected.

Emmie worked with another RN named Tyler, and they had formed a close bond over the previous year. Their friendship never bothered me, even when Tyler became newly single (his wife Shannon came out as a lesbian and left him). Tyler seemed like a real stand-up guy, but more importantly, he and Emmie never hung out together outside of work without me. Maybe that made me naïve, but I think even if Tyler wanted to try something, Emmie would have shot it down.

Tyler had a son, David, who was getting married, and he had invited the two of us to the wedding. We didn't know anyone else there, but Emmie wanted to support her friend, and I was happy to tag along, for the open bar if nothing else. But I had another reason too.

Weddings are inherently horny affairs. The ceremony itself may be formal and proper, but the reception shows what the day is really about. Between the dancing, the liquor, and the loud music, it's a recipe for lowered inhibitions. I had bottled up my hot-wife fantasy for so long that I was now seeing opportunities everywhere, and I told myself if there was a way to make something happen at the wedding, I was going for it; consequences be damned.

I saw my first chance soon after we had eaten dinner. The DJ had opened up the dance floor, and there was now a large group of wedding guests letting loose to the music. Emmie was tipsy by this point, wine glass still in hand, when Tyler walked over to our table.

"Thanks for coming guys, I really appreciate it," he said, giving us both hugs. "It's been a good night--I'm so excited for David and Kate. Not even Shannon and her girlfriend can bring me down."

Emmie had told me how hard Shannon's newfound sexuality had been affecting Tyler, and I could tell that despite the happy occasion, he was feeling lonely.

"Yeah, David and Kate make a great couple!" Emmie said cheerfully, slight slur in her words. I nodded my agreement.

Tyler looked at us both with a big smile that didn't quite cover the sadness in his eyes. "Well, I hope you enjoy yourselves tonight. Be sure and have a dance for me. I've got some more people to greet, but I need some liquid courage from the bar first."

As Tyler walked away, I was struck by an idea. I'd thought of a way to get Emmie feeling frisky... but I also needed a guy who could take advantage of it. Who better than someone she already liked, especially now that he was newly single?

"Poor guy," I said, squeezing Emmie's free hand as she drained the rest of her wine.

"Yeah, he really got a raw deal with Shannon. You'd think maybe you wouldn't get married to a man if you weren't attracted to them... but apparently not."

"You should have a dance with him. See if you could cheer him up." I said, feeling bold.

Emmie laughed. "You're just trying to get out of dancing with me. Nice try, but it's not gonna work."

"I'm serious. Poor guy looks like he needs a confidence boost. Dancing with you would give any guy one."

Emmie rolled her eyes. "Okay, now you're just being silly. Besides, I'm not dancing with Tyler. That would just be weird."

Well, so much for that, I thought. I needed another approach.

"Seems kinda mean to not throw a guy a lifeline when he needs it... but if you're not up for dancing with Tyler, I guess I'll volunteer. Would you dance with me, Emmie?"

Emmie kissed me on the lips. "I thought you'd never ask," she said, as she pulled me towards the dance floor.

We danced together through a few songs; some fast, some slow. With each song, Emmie seemed to be more uninhibited, whether due to the wine or her dancing brain taking over. As she became increasingly animated, I could tell her inner fire was being stoked. At the moment, she only had eyes for me, but if there was a way to change that...

I darted glances looking around for Tyler, but it looked like he was deep in conversation with relatives. Damn it, Tyler, I thought. You're not making this easy for me.

While I was thinking of how to pry Tyler free, the current slow song ended. Rather than start a new song, the DJ announced that it was line-dance time. I'm not a fan of line dances, but Emmie loves them. I told her I was going to swing by the bar and walk around the venue until it was over. Secretly, I thought maybe it would buy me some time to get Tyler involved.

Once there were enough people on the dance floor, the DJ started one of the classic wedding line dances just as I picked up a beer. I was planning on making my way over to Tyler and steal him away, but in the minute I had turned my back, he had vanished. Well shit. Now what?

I made my way back across the reception hall, tossing a quick wave to Emmie who was now looking very sexy as she rhythmically moved across the floor. I even caught a few of the young groomsmen shooting glances at her. I felt my frustration growing that this might be the best chance I ever had to test my fantasy, and yet my one lead had disappeared. Maybe this was a sign that it wasn't meant to happen.

In order to distract myself, rather than return to my seat, I went to the back of the venue and sat down next to a middle-aged guy who was also alone, beer in hand.

"Not feeling the line dance either, huh?" I asked. "I'm Scott."

"Matt," he said, offering a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Matt. You here for the bride or the groom?"

"Bride. Kate's my niece. Honestly, ever since my divorce, I've thought weddings were a waste of time and money, but I couldn't turn down her invite without looking like a jackass."

"You came alone? Brave man," I said sympathetically, but my brain was processing this new information. Just because Tyler wasn't working out, didn't mean my plan was totally a bust. This guy was only a bit older than me, and he was in remarkably good shape...

Matt chuckled in response to my comment. "Nah, not brave, just supportive. Besides, the view is nice," he said, gesturing towards the line dancers, many of whom were women putting on their best show.

"Amen to that, friend," I said clapping him on the back. I could now see another way for my plan to play out, and I decided to go for it.

"You see the woman in the middle row, towards our left? Black hair, blue dress?" Emmie was rocking her hips sensuously, moving like a woman half her age.

Matt's eyes followed my directions. "Oh yeah, she's hot. She definitely knows what she's doing up there."

"Yeah, she does," I agreed. "Her name's Emmie. She's a former dancer. She's my wife."

"Oh shit. Sorry, man, I meant no offense," Matt said hurriedly. "I didn't know."

"It's all good. I mean, you're right; she is hot." I shrugged. "Can't blame men for looking."

"No, but some men would be bothered anyway. You're a cool guy," Matt said, sipping his beer.

I could tell that I was reaching a crossroads in the conversation. Was I going to keep pushing forward or end it and wait for another chance? After a swig of my beer, I decided to take the plunge. Who knew when I might get a better opportunity. Might as well see what happens.

"So, I'm gonna be super honest with you right now, Matt. Are you cool with that?"

"Uh, sure," he said, uncertain of where I was going.

"Emmie's in her element right now, but when she's not dancing, her self-esteem isn't as good as it used to be. I'm looking for a man who can help remind her of what she's got."

Matt looked at me suspiciously. "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry. I'm not asking you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I've tried for months now to convince her that she's still attractive, but she just writes if off as me being husbandly. I need someone who's not her husband to convince her."

"Convince her? What, like tell her she's hot?"

This was it. The moment of truth.

I leaned in, conspiratorially. "As a start, maybe. She needs to feel wanted by someone who she doesn't think is obligated to want her. I told her I was leaving to take a walk and she's had a few drinks. This is a chance for someone to get up and step in for a dance or two."

"You want me to dance with her? Why didn't you just say that from the get-go?"

"I don't want you to JUST dance with her. I want you to dance with her... and then see how far you can go..." I trailed off, letting my words sink in.

Matt was silent for a second, and then laughed. "You're crazy, man. You're putting me on, aren't you?"

I shook my head. "I'm dead serious. You have my permission to go as far as she'll let you. Maybe she turns you down right away, maybe you get lucky, and you get a few dances, or maybe if things go well, you can find a quiet place to wander off to. You're an attractive man. Who knows what might happen?"

Matt stared through me, no doubt still trying to decide if he believed me or not. After a moment, he appeared to have made up his mind. "Look, man, I still think you're crazy. But if this is really what you want, I'm up for playing your game. Sounds more fun than drinking back here, at least. More than likely, she shoots me down right away... but if she doesn't, you sure you're not gonna regret it? She is your wife after all. I'm not looking to cause any bad feelings."

"Not a chance," I said emphatically. My blood was already racing. "I've been waiting for a chance like this for months."

"Suit yourself," Matt said, finishing his beer. He stood up and smoothed out his shirt. "Wish me luck, I guess."

"Good luck," I said, and I meant it. "I'll be here."

As Matt made his way to the dance floor, the line dance was finishing. An upbeat song started, and I could see Emmie turning around, looking for me. I quickly ducked behind a nearby pillar but peeked around so I could watch Matt's attempt.

To Matt's credit, he showed no hesitation walking directly to Emmie, who was still on the floor as the music began to pump again. I could see him gesture and talk to Emmie, who gave a dismissive handwave in return, as she began to walk away. Damn it.

As Emmie began to move past Matt, he turned to say something in her ear. Emmie paused as Matt whispered, and then she laughed. Surprising me, she turned back to Matt, shrugged in a what-the-hell gesture, and returned to the dance floor with him.

I couldn't believe it. I hadn't seen Emmie accept a dance from another guy since before we were married, and although I'd hoped Matt would pull it off, I realized that I didn't expect him to succeed.

As the song continued, Emmie kept her dancing mostly playful and much tamer than her line dancing had been. Matt--who I could tell was also a confident dancer--matched her energy, at least at first. He slowly began working in more body-rhythm movements into his initial dad-style dances, but not enough to come off as overly flirty.

Emmie must have been feeling competitive, because she began dancing more seriously too, and focused more of her attention on Matt, rather than in her own space. They began to develop a rhythm of their own--Matt would do a move, and Emmie would respond in kind. They weren't touching, but the distance between them had lessened.

Before I knew it, though, the song had finished. That may have been the end of things, but as the DJ began the next song, Emmie shouted with excitement--the song was one of her favorites from high school. She had used it in some of her dance routines back in the day, and despite the years, she clearly hadn't forgotten her moves. She went all-in, rocking and bouncing to the beat, apparently oblivious to everyone around her.

Matt, on the other hand, was not so oblivious. His gaze was focused solely on Emmie, and I could tell he was becoming as infatuated with her as I did the first time I saw Emmie dance. He slowly danced his way closer to Emmie, trying to match her style. Emmie kept her flow but adjusted it slightly to incorporate her new partner's dance too. Soon, their dances had merged into one.

I couldn't believe how well this was going. Their eyes were locked on each other as they responded to each other's movements. And with each movement, they drew closer and closer together until only inches separated them. They weren't grinding on each other, but they weren't far from it. Despite myself, I could feel an erection stirring.

Then the song was over. I felt my anticipation rising. How much longer was Matt's luck going to hold?

A slow romantic song came on, and Emmie seemed to come back to herself. She glanced back to my (still empty) seat, but before she could contemplate leaving the floor, Matt took her hand. Emmie looked back at him with surprise, as he leaned in once again to whisper in her ear. He spoke for several seconds--Emmie first looked confused, but then she smiled and nodded. She allowed Matt to pull her towards him, as they began slowly rotating together in time to the music.

This was incredible! Apparently, I'd made a great call with Matt--the man had game. I pondered what he could have said to Emmie to get her to go against her natural instincts, but I quickly became re-fixated on watching them.

Matt and Emmie had joined in the traditional wedding slow-dance position. They held hands on one side, while Matt had one arm wrapped around Emmie's lower back on the other. Emmie had her free arm gently pressed against Matt chest. At first, she passively followed Matt's lead while casually scanning the venue. I made sure to pop back behind my pillar as her gaze passed over where I was hiding--was she looking for me? Or just taking in the view?

Matt said something to Emmie that made her laugh as she refocused her gaze on him. They stared into each other's eyes as they continued their turning. Having been on the receiving end of Emmie's blue-eyed stare, I know it's enough to make any man's heart race. I'd no doubts that Matt was now just as invested in this ploy as I was.

As if confirming my thoughts, Matt dropped Emmie's hand and pulled her in next to him. Emmie allowed herself to be enveloped by Matt's arms as she dropped her head onto his chest. They spun like that, fully pressed together, until the song ended.

I didn't even notice my erection as I mentally willed Matt to take the next step--If he wanted to keep things going, this was his chance.

Unfortunately, as the song ended, Emmie separated herself from Matt. I could tell she was flustered... and then, to my dismay, she immediately darted off the floor. She made her way back to our table, where she sat and drained a glass of water.

Matt was still on the dance floor, looking unsure of what to do next. He must have decided his luck had finally run out, because he made his way back to me.

I stepped from behind my pillar, eager to get the details from Matt.

"Wow, your wife is one hot lady. You're a lucky man," he said, cheeks still slightly red.

"You don't have to tell me. I can't believe you managed to pull that off--how did you get Emmie to slow dance with you?"

Matt grinned. "Easy. Same way I got her to dance with me in the first place. I told her my ex was here and rubbing her eye candy in my face; I asked her if she wouldn't mind helping me get a bit of revenge."