All Comments on 'Husband Shares Wife with Others'

by StevensChoice26

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Classic trope, but really well done! Fun to read the progression.

Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And so the skank gets what it wants as does the cuck a lifetime of being cucked and eating creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When the man I shared my bed with for the past 39 years slid the ring on my finger and uttered the words ' I do' I knew that he would protect, respect and provide for me until one of us died. Sadly that happened a few years ago. In all those years I knew there was one man I wanted to drink in my body with his eyes, to visualize me being naked, writhing in pleasure as he fulfilled my every need sexually. Why would I want to be seen bu other men in that light? Worse yet, had my husband ever suggested such a thing I would have been heartbroken and mortified. I was his, why would he want to share me?

That may help you understand my reticence to read a story such as this. I didn't, the title was disgusting enough. Why would anyone who says they love their spouse, male or female, suggest they expose themselves to others and have sex with them? It's a sick mind that envisions such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In high school I started dating a girl with big tits. It turned me on to see guys drooling over her. I began to buy her sexier tops and convinced her to go bra less more. She eventually got into so much that she began flashing at parties.

Mesabi64Mesabi64about 1 year ago

Extremely erotic! As Billie Jean King said when a female tennis player's tit fell out while reaching for a low shot, "If you've got it, flaunt it!" I & a lustful friend finally got my wife to strip down to her bikini panties for him. He loved her big tits.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

MMMmmmm... Incredibly Hottt text... More..PLease..!!

kybushloverkybushloverabout 1 year ago

Nice story, but please get an editor or at least re-read it before you post it. A lot of misspellings and wrong word usage.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

It can happen just like that

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroabout 1 year ago

Another great fun, sexy story, thanks!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck husband pimps for wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic and very much like how we got into swinging, more, more!. Cheers!

cynsharercynsharerabout 1 year ago

We enjoyed the story, the playfulness and how she enjoys the seductions. Cyn says they could be sisters lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have been nice if Sandy had been DP’ed by both Eric and her husband? With Eric in her pussy and her husband in her ass making it a hot, sweaty, steamy threesome which ends with Sandy dripping her husband’s and Eric’s cum out of her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Sexually charged. Lets have chapter 2 pleaae!

mickthetrickmickthetrickabout 1 year ago

Great story. The start of a whole new lifestyle. Seeing someone elses cock in your wife is an amazing feeling, which improves with time.

SeanandCassSeanandCass11 months ago

Loved it :-) Cass can be a little naughty as well :-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really liked your story. It is my fantasy that an older guy would feel up my wife. I think it is a safer way to get cucked. I have a five inches and in my fantasy I tell my wife I saw our friend at the gym and he had a big dick. And he was clearly proud of it. She asks how big and I tell her it is meatier than mine and longer soft than mine hard. I told her he had nice size balls and it would probably be 7 to 8 inches hard. I told her I have seen him looking at her often and I bet he would like to fuck her. I told her I would like to see that and I bet she could cum with his bigger dick. Our friend has a beer belly, is in his late 50’s but makes lots of comments about how he could help out if ever needed as a joke. His wife is not as good looking as my wife and smaller breasted. I am sure he would like my wife’s big tits. I told my wife I might tell John that I had told her he had a big dick and she wanted to know how big. I have also thought about telling him, I would be okay if he tried to feel her up once in a while. She said don’t you dare. I told her I think his bigger dick would feel good in her pussy and it would be easier for her to orgasm. I asked her if she agreed that if she could cum a couple of times on his dick, it would be easier for her to cum on my 5 incher. She said maybe. I told her I get hard just talking about it and would like sloppy seconds or even a cream pie. If it ever happens, I would like her to fuck him a couple of times per month. I told her that after they fucked I could eat her and his wife could suck his dick. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStevensChoice26@StevensChoice26
We are a married couple, me 42, her 38. Very recently we began a little mild exhibitionism and enjoyed it. I will tell our stories as they happen but we are not sure how far this will go or if we take things any further. My wife's strongest asset is definitely a very nice pair...