Husband Shares Wife with Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aroused by the sight, I got up and stepping behind Sandy and started playing with the tits not in Eric's mouth. She immediately noticed and started to grind her butt into my hardening cock. I knew there was no turning back now, Sandy was going to fuck us.

After letting us pleasure her tits, Sandy pulled away and took us both by the hand and led us out onto the grass. She stood in front of us and quickly stripped out of her jeans, getting naked for us.

I moved behind her and took her tits in hand and began pinching and twisting her nipples, something that she loves. She immediately responded with a load moan and an "OH God!"

Eric knelt in front of Sandy and easily slipped his finger into her very wet pussy. With me manipulating her nipples and Eric rubbing her clit, Sandy exploded into one of the most powerful orgasms I 'd ever seen her have. She went wild, fucking Eric's hand, thrusting her tits into my hands as she breathed deep came with spasm after spasm, over and over until she practically collapsed at our feet.

Once Sandy had regained her composure, she wasted no time. She went for Eric first, pulling her shirt and pants off until she had him naked. I was next and in no time, Sandy had two hard cocks in her hands, stoking them.

Not being able to stand it any longer, Sandy leaned to Eric and took his cock into her mouth and began sucking him. Not wanting him to cum, she only sucked him for a moment, then switched to me, sliding her wet mouth over my cock and taking it all the way into her throat.

Sandy stayed between Eric and I, switching from one cock to the other, teasing us and not letting us cum. When she couldn't take it any longer, she stopped sucking Eric's cock and got onto all fours. In a husky and urgent voice, my sweat wife said, "Somebody needs to fuck me!"

I looked to Eric and gave him the ok. I wanted to watch him fuck Sandy, I wanted to feel her mouth getting rammed onto my cock each time him slammed her pussy from the rear.

Eric started fucking Sandy slow while she sucked my cock. I could feel him quickening his pace through Sandy's mouth on my cock. It was an incredible feeling, very erotic.

It wasn't long before Sandy could sense and hear Eric was going to cum. His thrusts into her pussy were faster and harder. She began grunting with each of his thrusts. Her tits were swinging back and forth from all the motion, my cock feeling it all. When Eric let out a load groan and began shooting his cum into Sandy's pussy, she went wild again with another huge orgasm.

That was all it took. I exploded into Sandy's mouth, pumping it full of warm cum until she could hold any more and let what she didn't swallow, leaking from her mouth.

Once everyone had cum, all three of us flopped onto our backs, breathing hard and feeling very satisfied. Sandy was the first to speak, she simply said, "That was great, thank you."

There wasn't much more to say to that, Eric and I whispered, "No, thank you!"

Wow, from wearing sexy revealing tops, to sucking and fucking in just a few months, wow.

12