Husband Shows Off Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Hubby is always finding new ways to show off wife's tits.
3.1k words
4.69
33.3k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Ann has perfect breasts, at least in my opinion, she does. She is a 34DD and at 5ft 3in, they stand out. She is trim and fit, has natural shoulder length blond hair and good looking. She has it all.

Now the down side. Ann tends to dress very conservatively. No lowcut tops, blouses buttoned up high, you get the picture. I've suggested many times she wear tops that show a little cleavage, and on occasion she has, but it's a rare occurrence.

I am and always have been a breast man. I love seeing a woman wear lowcut tops, blouses that gap open and give the occasional glimpse inside. It doesn't have to be extreme, just enough to catch one's attention. Breasts are a beautiful thing and should be admired and I'd love for Ann to do this.

Recently, I discovered a way to get my wish. On two occasions, Ann has worn her blouse unbuttoned down low with a sexy lacy bra underneath and has given a little show of those gorgeous tits of hers. All it took was just the right amount of wine. Once she's had just that right amount, she becomes very mellow, loses her inhibitions and will wear a top that gaps open to show her breasts.

On one occasion, she did this in front of one of my friends, the other was when we went out for dinner and drinks, giving a show to our waiter and a couple guys at the bar. Of course, this just piqued my interest and left me wanting more.

Since those two times, Ann and I have discussed what she's done and how much I enjoyed it. She actually admitted she found it arousing and once she had enough to drink, she didn't mind it and had fun with it.

She did ask me just how far I'd like her to get with this, how much I wanted her to show or do. It was a fair question and made me think.

I finally told her, "Well, so far, all that's happened is you've worn a blouse unbuttoned and shown your breasts and bra. You've also taken you bra off and let your blouse gap open enough that guys have seen one of your breasts and nipple. Each time, it's been made to look accidental rather than simply flashing your tits."

"I like the idea making it look casual or accidental rather than just flashing someone. One image that always pops into my mind is seeing you walking around topless. Either in front of one or more of my friends or out somewhere you'd be seen by other men. The thought of other men seeing your tits sway, jiggle and bounce as you walk topless, is very erotic to me."

Ann thought that over for a minute then told me. "Well, sitting here sober, that seems like a lot. If I were to do something like that, it would have to be after several glasses of wine. I suppose under the right conditions, I could probably do that for you."

The first opportunity came when my friend Alex invited Ann and I to his home for a bbq and swim. The weather had finally warmed and he had his pool ready for use. He said to come early so we could enjoy the sun and then a late afternoon meal.

This invite got my wheels turning and I immediately started thinking of ways to show Ann's tits off. The first thing I did was talked Ann into shopping for a new bikini. She'd had the same old one for several years and it covered a lot. It was time for something a bit more skimpy.

I was able to talk her into a nice little black one with high but sides on the bottoms and a string tie top. She was ok with it and I loved it, it showed plenty of her breasts, both between and on the sides. That alone would show more than she ever had before, so I was happy she agreed on this one.

Alex was the friend I'd shown off Ann's tits to months before so I figured Ann would be most comfortable in her skimpy bikini in front of him.

Ann wore her bikini under some cutoff Levis and a white knit swimsuit cover-up to Alex's. We went over just after noon and sat on his patio and had drinks. Ann and I brought a couple bottles of wine, since I knew Alex wasn't a wine drinker. I supplied Ann's wine, he supplied beer for he and I.

We had a few drinks under the shade of the patio before Alex suggested we go out to the pool and get some sun. Ann took her glass of wine with her and went out to get her first sun of the season.

At first, she only took off her cover-up, sitting with us and her cutoffs and bikini top. She looked great her shorts and bikini top, with lots of her white breasts spilling out.

It wasn't long before we all got hot and went for a swim. Ann had already had several glasses of wine and was relaxed enough that she didn't hesitate stripping off her shorts. As she walked to the shallow end stairs, Alex and I watched her, admiring her body.

Looking to me, Alex said, "Ann looks great in that bikini, I like the cut and that tiny top, she's is a sexy lady and you, my friend, are one lucky guy."

I thanked him and agreed, "Yes she is and yes I am. I like her bikini too, it shows more than her told one, she's finally beginning to loosen up a little. Of course, a couple glasses of wine don't hurt either."

Alex laughed and said, "No, I suppose it doesn't. It sure worked that evening I came over to your house for a bbq, she put on a nice little show."

"Yeah, she did, that was fun, I've always wanted to show her tits to someone. Maybe with a more wine, I can get her to give us another one."

We got in the pool with Ann and cooled off. The water was still cold and we didn't stay in long. Ann laid out on a lounge, Alex and I got two more beers and filled Ann's wine and sat with her.

Still chilled from the water, Ann's nipples were hard and poked out under her bikini top, giving Alex and I and added treat. Ann has very sensitive nipples and they get hard easily, especially when played with. I always love watching them get hard.

Using the excuse of not wanting Ann to get burned, I suggested she put on some sun screen. While it was true, I didn't want her to burn, I also wanted the chance to untie her bikini top and rub lotion on her tits while Alex looked on. I'd retie it, but leave it a little looser than before, hoping the top would ride down lower and give us a peek at a nipple.

Ann agreed and had me rub her down. She offered her back first and then sat back and had me to her front. I did her legs and arms first, then did her tummy. When it was time for her shoulders and chest, I told her. "Let me untie this so I don't get lotion on your top."

Ann didn't resist and laid back to give me access to her chest. I untied her neck string and flopped her top down towards her stomach. When I did, it took the cups with it, almost exposing her nipples.

I filled my hands with lotion and proceeded to cover her shoulders, chest and the tops of her tits with. I purposely worked my fingers under her bikini top and rubbed slowly over Ann's very hard nipples. At my first touch, she let out a subtle moan.

When I was done, I retied Ann's top but not as tight as before. I was hoping when she would sit up or get up, it would move down a little and expose more of her tits.

I filled Ann's glass once more and she finally had to use the restroom. When she stood, her top did exactly what I hoped. I had left it loose enough that the top was just barely covering her nipples but her areola was showing. Perfect!

When Ann returned, we were treated to watching her tits do their best to bounce and jiggle their way out of her top.

It wasn't long until the three of us took another quick dip to cool off. Ann's wet top hung down and barely covered her tits and provided a sexy look. Back out of the water and warming back up, we sat and drank a bit more. Ann was at her mellow/relaxed stage, it was time for me to try something new.

Instead of asking Ann, I looked to Alex and said, "You know Alex, I don't think this is fair, we are sitting here not wearing a top, why should Ann be exempt? If I were you, I'd make this a "Topless Only" area."

Alex laughed and agreed. Looking to Ann, he waved his arm in sweeping motion and declared, "I hereby make this pool and surrounding area, an "no top zone."

Now it was up to Ann on how she was going to handle this. It was done in jest, yet it gave her the perfect opportunity to take her top off for Alex, if she chose.

She got a sly little smile on her face and told Alex while looking to me, "Oh really, that's your rule now, is it?

Ann sat there and stared at both of us, making me wonder if I'd gone too far. After a moment, she smiled again, stood and took her top off and tossed it to Alex.

"Ok, there you are, rules are rules, I hope you two are satisfied."

I had no doubt, Alex was more than satisfied, he was now staring at Ann's bare tits from only a few feet away.

Me, I was elated. This is what I had hoped for and had dreamed of for a long time. Sitting with my best friend and my wife standing topless in front of us, wow, I loved it.

Ann plopped back down into a chair, her tits bouncing nicely for us and said, "I think, this calls for another glass of wine and a toast."

I got her a re-fill and two beers for me and Alex.

Ann stood and raised her glass to make her toast and said, "Here's to bare titties and too much wine!"

Alex and I laughed and cheered, echoing, "Bare titties and too much wine!" and we all touched drinks.

The rest of the time before dinner was just like I'd always envisioned. Ann stayed topless, walked around as normal, her tits swaying and bouncing as she did so, letting me and Alex feast our eyes on them, marveling at their size, movement and her beautifully hard nipples.

Each time she passed me, I would take the opportunity to feel one of her tits and compliment her on how sexy she was. She would thank me and say, "I have to admit, I'm enjoying this. I feel so sexy, it's an incredible feeling."

"I'm glad to hear that, you're making a dream come true, I'm loving this."

As I was telling Ann this, I was feeling a tit and rubbing her nipple. She moaned and snuggled closer, enjoying being touched.

Alex was watching us, and Ann noticed. Surprising me, she pulled away and moved over to Alex. Looking him in the eyes, she said, "You're looking a little lonely over here. Since my husband doesn't mind me showing my tits, I guess he won't mind this."

Ann took Alex's hand and raised it to her breast, telling him, "Ok, it's your turn to cop a feel."

Alex didn't know what to do or say. He sat there, hand on Ann's breast and looked to me for guidance. I gave him a subtle nod of Ok, letting him know it was alright to feel Ann's tits.

He needed no further encouragement and as I watched, Ann let my best friend feel her tits. She seemed to be enjoying it too, since she was moaning as he pulled and played with her nipples.

We finally got around to having dinner. It had cooled off so we dined inside. Ann remained topless for the evening. She did change into her dry shorts but left her cover-up off, letting me get my fill of seeing her topless in front of Alex.

After dinner, we slowed down on the drinking and just sat around and talked. Alex got a phone call from a friend who had wanted Alex to go out for a beer. Alex told him he couldn't but that he had plenty of beer if he wanted to stop by.

"That was Tim, a friend from work, he wanted to go out for a drink, I invited him to come here instead. I hope that's ok. We said of course it was, hell, it's Alex's house, who were we to say no?

There was one problem, Ann had only worn shorts and that see-through cover-up over her bikini, to Alex's house. He bikini was still wet, so she was stuck with a very see through cover-up and a top. To me, it wasn't a problem, I'd love to see her wear something see-through in front of a stranger, but I wasn't sure how she felt about it.

Since Ann was still feeling relaxed from so much wine, she said she didn't care and if it was ok with me and Alex, she'd stay topless and surprise his friend. I was thrilled, it was fine with me, Alex said if we didn't care, then he didn't either.

Alex's friend Tim arrived about twenty minutes later. We all decided we wanted to see the look on Tim's face when he saw Ann wasn't wearing a top, so we had Ann go into the bathroom while Alex let Tim in and we'd all wait in the family room and let Ann walk into the room.

When we heard Tim pull up out front, Ann went into the bathroom and waited until

she heard us taking in the family room and then came out.

As she walked in, she said, "Oh, hi guys, I see we have company." As Ann stepped down the two steps into the room, her tits bounced heavily. She was all smiles and walked directly to Tim and shook his hand and introduced herself.

Tim's mouth had dropped open, he was speechless but his eyes were working just fine. They were fixed on Ann's bare breasts and hard nipples. He finally managed a "Hello. glad to meet you too."

Alex explained to Tim that Ann and I were good friends and had come over for a swim and dinner. He didn't explain why Ann was topless. It took a while before Tim was able to pry his eyes off Ann's tits and we all went into the family room for one last drink.

As we were leaving and staying our goodbye's, Ann gave Alex a big bare-chested hug. As she pulled away from him, his hands went from her back. along her sides until he was cupping her breasts. I sure he did this for Tim's benefit. As he was holding Ann's tits, he gave her a quick kiss. Ann put her cover-up on and we left.

On the drive home, I mentioned to Ann, "I have to say, I was a little surprised when you let Alex play with your tits, especially since you were to one to initiate it."

"Yeah, I guess I got caught up in the moment. I've told you before when you have me show my tits, it makes me feel sexy. It's a turn on and I just wanted to be touched. I thought you'd like watching me get felt up."

"Don't get me wrong, I was just surprised is all. Even though I wasn't expecting it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy watching him play with your tits. It was hot."

"So, does this mean we've added another dimension to showing off your tits. It's ok if other men touch you too?" I asked.

Ann thought it over and finally answered, "Yeah, I guess it does as long it's alright with you and under the right circumstances."

I could live with that. I found it exciting she was willing to add a bit more spice to our adventures.

It wasn't too late and I didn't want the evening to end, so I asked Ann if she wanted to show off once more before we got home. She liked the idea and asked what I had in mind.

"Since your cover-up is essentially see through and your tits are totally visible, why don't I stop by a liquor store. I'll park and let you go in to get a bottle of wine. Any customers there and the clerk can get an eyeful if you take your time. I'll sit in the car and watch. I might even take a video of you walking back out to the car."

Ann agreed and we stopped at a store I knew had a male clerk during the night shift. She looked sexy as hell walking into the store by herself, wearing those short shorts and her see-through cover-up. She did as I suggested and took her time, I wasn't sure how many people were inside, if any, but was anxious for Ann to return and fill me in.

When I saw Ann heading out, I took a video of her with my phone. I could easily see her tits swaying under her top, breasts and nipples, clearly visible. What a great way to end an evening.

Ann got into the car and exclaimed, "Wow, that was amazing! There were two other guys in there talking with the clerk. I stayed for a minute after my purchase and talked with them. All three were staring at my tits. One of the guys even told me I have great tits. I loved it!"

Having gotten my wish and getting Ann to go topless in front of Alex was a thrill and left me wanting to do something like that again. I would just have to wait for the right opportunity.