All Comments on 'Husband Training'

by Clausimotto

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ummmm, what the fuck???!!!???

This is waaay to fucking extreme for someone who is cheating. Denying someone sex and making them a toilet slave is not about getting even, it's about power and control and that is no way to be married. As for the tape, well, you need to have hubby call their bluff. The courts take a very dim view of extortion and blackmail. The people involved would be liable for all sorts of financial compensation, enough that the dude would never have to work again, and they would get to spend the rest of their lives in prison, or the poorhouse. Just ask O.J. Simpson what the courts can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Skipped

skipped pages 2 and 3 to give it a zero

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dumb dumb dumb

whats with your fascination with piss and shit, its nasty and disgusting, i give this story a negative 15, but i do give u plus two points for giving the male character a realistic cock size, not some made up 11 inches crap, because as a woman, i wouldnt want 11 inches to fuck my tight cunt. but u stll have only negative 13 now

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FUCKING GROSS!!!!! WTF!!!!!!

what the fuck?????? this story is fucking rank. who the fuck jacks off to chicks that are fascinated with shit and piss porn. the person that wrote this is one sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good ideas, but little things are a bit wanting. In particular, your dialogue is very cliche and unrealistic. There's also no pacing to speak of, so it all just feels like a collection of dirty sentences. Keep working, though, the core ideas here are really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fuck

this is some fucked up shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Find This Erotic

WOW You are one fucked up author. They actully let you outside Evil just pain evil totally non erotic to anybody but a sick fuck like you. Never again will I read anything you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Up with revenge, but

Jesus, take the shit fetish to the Fetish genre it belongs in. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beyond nasty

And although he's suffering at the moment in the end he's going to win. It would takes months and months of skilled psychological torture to get a man trained to do this stuff. And how is she going to live if he isn't working and making money? And if you were going to hold him for months, what about family, friends and work looking for him? So that's out. And the pictures? All that does is put them in jail. If he looses his job, the wife doesn't get much in the divorce so she's cutting off her nose to spite her face. And even if they do torture him and he gets fired, don't you for one moment wonder what he might do in revenge for loosing everything? Like put you all 6 feet under after cutting you up into little pieces? This whole crappy story is riddled with holes. It's unbelievable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a confusing cluster fuck

His, her, he, she, it's like you don't know who is who or which one is male or female!

Please proofread before posting. If this is the best you can do, don't bother. Next time I see your name I will run as fast as I can in the other direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nasty and confusing

Get an editor. Get a story line that has some plausibility to it. Get an ending to the story. Try again. A "1".

jenellesljenelleslover 10 years ago
Editing

You seriously need an editor. I've been one most of my career and still send my work to someone else for them to edit.

There was a comment that it would take a long time to train someone to do this, but that's if they don't want to. Also this is a place for fiction and timeframes tend to get compressed for the sake of brevity.

Please you can do better, please get an editor to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What an idiotic story

And poorly written. Oh and when Ken stuck his dick in Bill's mouth he did what any man would do - he bite Kens dick off. By the time the EMT's and the Police arrived Bill was loose and the women were headed to jail and Ken to the hospital. I wonder how they think their plan worked out? You really think, even in fiction, that a man would just sit back and take it? Just plain awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story. Too bad that it takes a prude wife top be angry before she'll finally grow into a real hot-blooded woman. The puerile fantasies among some commentors bout him biting the dick and going to court assume that he'd be keeping his job--hey, after headlines like that, he might not be employable at all any longer, Some people really underestimate how much the fear of loosing all, including a wife one is accustomed to, will make people do as she says. I might take a few months indeed for the training to be totally internalized, but like all macho-machos, he obviously has a submissive side as well that's now being activated. I enjoyed reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could they have been any dumber?

They're committing several felonies and they took pictures??? I bet the prosecutor and Bill's attorney LOVED that! It made their convictions SO much easier. Bill got all of the assets in the divorce since she was in jail for years. I hate stupid stories when the authors write things that are so dumb that it's laughable.Idiotic story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could they have been any dumber? Seriously??

"They're committing several felonies and they took pictures???"

THIS is the best you can come up with?

It's a sex FANTASY you idiot. Not an episode of Law & Order! It has as much basis in reality as the Mind Control FANTASIES, the Alien Abduction FANTASIES, the Were FANTASIES and a host of other stories found on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
For heavens sake

If you are going to continue writing this crap, get a fucking editor.

As well as being ridiculous, this was almost unreadable as it was all he,she her he.

Get your thoughts together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story wish i was that lucky guy had me raging hard please contunie on with the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
love this

maybe part 2? love this piss shit femdom stuff. great work thanls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then

THEN THEXGETS IT BETWEEN THE EYE WITH A TAURUS. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This was disgusting. A fetish as strong as scat and piss should be mentioned up front, especially if the story is not in the Fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
horny

OMFG YES PLEASE PLEASE go on I came five times reading this it is so fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Training?

That was just raping.

Quite dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE BULLET BETWEEN THE WHORES EYES.... SO SATISFIYING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude, get some therapy and get a hobby, fishing, chess, whatever, but you have to detox your grain. This is utter misandry. Truly vile.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Alphas will not understand why some of

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Some Alpha Men will not understand this story. As a beta who has not seen or touched his wife in years believe me, I would gladly let my wife and her friends treat me this way. I would worship the for paying some attention to me sexually

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Only really mentally handicapped men will find this crap good. In reality, everyone involved in this orgy of sexual violence is going to jail for a very long time!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boy this story was fucking hard to read it. It's no wonder why Bill was looking for other women, because Deb is a fucking kinky bitch that no one would want to fuck her. After Donna finally untied him for all this Abuse by all for of these people, thinking Bill had been beaten down in to a sissy. Bill went over to his clothes, no one noticed him pulling out his gun from the pile of clothes. Turning he Calmly took aim and shot his gun 4 times. Both men got shot in their cock and balls, totally Destroying them. The woman were shot in their Uteruses. As he Chuckled about his expert marksmanship Ability. He then call the Ambulance for 4 gun shot Victims. As Deb Laid their bleeding, she ask why, Bill laughed at her and said your fucking lucky I didn't kill you idiots. No one fucking pisses in my mouth then make me suck cock. But we though you just expected it, Hardly bitch I was just waiting you out..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have noticed he didn't wright a part two.

The story stopped short.

His wife never used the strap-on on him and none of the guys ass fucked him.

But with all that said this story is a mess to read it needed to be proof read and edited before published.

I only gave it three stars because there is no way his wife and friends didn't go to prison for rape and torture and elegal restraint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous