Husband Wants to Watch Her Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly opened her blouse and let it slide off her arms. She quickly undid her bra. When it also dropped onto the floor she rubbed her tits and smiled.

"Alright guys, now it's your turn."

Each of the men including Mike quickly took off their shirts. Shelly bit her lip and again giggled.

"Oh my goodness, I've never seen so many men take their shirts off so quickly. Are you going to be that anxious for your pants too?"

The men cheered and acknowledged their desire to drop their pants as well.

Shelly smiled as she opened the zipper on the side of her skirt. She wiggled her hips until it slid down her legs onto the floor.

Dan's penis was fully erect as he looked at his beautiful young wife standing in front of a room full of men, naked except for her garter and stockings.

Shelly was smiling as she rubbed her tits and her pussy.

"Okay guys, it's time for you to take your pants off too and show me your manhood."

There was not a bit of hesitancy. Shelly watched as each man in the room quickly pulled down their pants and underwear. She gasped at the sight of eighteen penises including Mike's that were on display for her. Most were semi-erect but a few of the guys already had full erections.

Shelly began rubbing her clit as she looked at the group of aroused men.

"Oh my god, I've never seen so many sexy cocks at one time. All sizes and shapes. You guys are making me so horny."

Mike had informed his buddies beforehand of the plans. With many of them being involved in gang bangs at the fraternity during their college days, none were shocked or surprised by the things that were happening.

Shelly walked over near her husband. She leaned over and giggled before speaking softly to him.

"Happy Birthday sweetheart. Tonight for your birthday present you'll get to enjoy the creamiest pie you've ever eaten."

Mike took a seat on the sofa in front of where Dan was sitting. Shelly smiled at the other men as she moved over near Mike.

"Just give me a moment while I get things ready for the party to continue."

Shelly got on her knees between Mike's legs. She took hold of his cock and licked the head. For the next few minutes she licked and sucked her lover's thick cock while his buddies and her husband watched,

Shelly looked up and Mike was smiling at her.

"Are you ready?"

She removed her mouth from his cock.

"Oh god yes. I am so ready. My pussy is so wet."

"I'm ready too and I'm certain the guys are ready. Let's gets started."

Shelly stood then turned to face the seventeen aroused men. As she spread her legs putting one on each side of Mike's, she took a deep breath and bit her lip.

Shelly moaned as she lowered herself onto Mike and felt his thick cock pushing into her butt.

"I have to tell you guys, I really like getting a cock in my butt. And Mike is so good at it."

As she leaned back against Mike's chest, Shelly brings her feet up on the sofa. After spreading her legs wide to fully expose her cunt to the men, she looked towards her lover's buddies and smiled.

"My husband loves to watch me having sex. Mike has my ass but I need my pussy fucked too. Who's interested in fucking my pussy and giving my hubby a special birthday present he won't forget?"

The room was instantly filled with raucous accepting comments.

"Oh hell yes, I'll make his birthday happy."

"Your hubby will have the happiest birthday ever."

"I'm ready to play hide the salami for your husband's present."

Dan watched in shock as Shelly announced the proceedings, his mouth stuffed with her panties and his cock standing erect.

"Tonight it's only about you guys getting off. Wham bam thank you ma'am. That's what I want. Fuck me fast and fill my pussy with your hot creamy load. The four groomsmen will be first then everyone else will get their turn."

Mike put his hands under Shelly's legs. He lifted them up and back over her head. His cock was still deep in her butt and her hairy wet pussy was ready to be fucked.

Mike's friend Scot was first in line. His seven inch cock was standing fully erect as he moved in front of Dan's wife.

Shelly's eyes were fixated on the hard cock she was about to enjoy. She had only ever previously been fucked by her husband and Mike. This was going to be the wildest night of her life.

"Oh my goodness, you are so much bigger than my husband. Unless he says not to, I want you to enjoy my cunt right here while he watches."

With his wife's panties in his mouth, Dan couldn't object if he wanted to. After getting no response from her husband, Shelly pulled open her pussy as she looked at Scot.

"Put that beautiful hard cock between my lips and fuck my pussy for my husband."

Scot positioned the head of his cock between Shelly's wet pink pussy lips. With a quick thrust he shoved the full length into her cunt.

Shelly never before had cocks in her butt and pussy at the same time. The pleasure from having two cocks in her was even better than she had imagined. She screamed out in ecstasy.

"Oh my god! I can't believe how good this feels."

As Scot rapidly fucked her, Shelly squealed with delight. In less than a minute his cock throbbed with excitement. As she felt her pussy being filled with cum, Shelly looked at her husband.

"Oh god yes, happy birthday honey!"

The bride's twenty-one year old brother was next in line. Jake had never been involved in anything like this and his slender eight inch cock was as hard as it could be.

Shelly smiled as she looked at the anxious young man that was standing between her spread legs.

"Oh yea, slide your lovely long cock between my legs and fuck my hairy horny pussy."

Within seconds of inserting his cock, Jake took several short rapid breaths. He moaned and buried his cock deep into Shelly's cunt. She squealed as she felt a gusher of cum squirting deep inside her.

Although Jake had ejaculated very quickly Shelly was amazed by the amount of semen he produced and the number of loads she felt him pumping into her.

Brian, another frat brother of Mike's was next. As he moved between her legs Shelly gasped at the sight of his cock. His erection was less than seven inches but his penis had a huge mushroom shaped head.

"Oh my god sweetheart, look at the head of his cock. It's twice the size of yours."

Shelly smiled at Brian.

"Oh yea, fuck me and give me the pleasure of your incredible cock."

"I can honestly say I've never had a woman complain about not being satisfied."

Shelly bit her lip as she watched the big head on Brian's cock disappear between her pussy lips.

"Oh god that feels wonderful!"

Brian began by moving his cock slowly in and out of Shelly's pussy but he quickly picked up the pace. After thirty seconds he was fucking her with rapid thrusts.

"Oh my god Mike, he's going to make me cum."

At hearing Shelly's words, Mike gave a few hard thrusts of his cock in her butt. It was getting more difficult for him to maintain control. Thus far he had managed to do so,

"Oh yea. just let yourself go and enjoy it babe."

Shelly squealed as waves of orgasmic pleasure shot through her body. Her orgasm intensified as Brian ejaculated, shooting several more streams of warm semen into her already full cunt.

As Brian removed the big head of his cock from her slimy cunt Shelly sighed.

"Oh my god, this is almost too much pleasure. I need to catch my breath for just a second."

Shelly looked towards Dan. Pre-cum was visible in the slit of her husband's excited penis.

"Oh sweetheart, I can't believe the things I have to do to make your birthday special."

Shelly giggled as the last of the groomsmen stepped into position in front of her.

Eric was the groom's cousin. He was six foot five and had played basketball in college. His nearly nine inch erection seemed appropriate for his height. Shelly looked at him in awe.

"Oh my!"

Shelly suggested that Eric stand next to her husband for moment.

"Look at his cock sweetheart. He's almost twice as big as you. that's why he gets to enjoy pussy while you only get to enjoy your hand."

Dan's face got red when his wife announced to a room full of men that his only form of sexual pleasure was through masturbation. Shelly added to her husband's embarrassment.

"And just so you know, the birthday boy likes to wear panties when he plays with himself."

There was laughter and some comments from the group as Shelly invited Eric to return to his place in front of her.

Eric positioned the head of his cock between Shelly's pussy lips. She was giddy with excitement. As she watched nine inches of hard cock slowly disappear into her cunt she again gasped with pleasure.

"Oh my god, I think he's all the way in to my stomach."

Shelly moaned in ecstasy as Eric fucked her pussy, using nearly every inch of his cock with each thrust. It took little time before the expression on her face gave away the intensity of her orgasm.

Eric groaned loudly as he slammed his cock deep into Shelly's cunt, filling her with another huge load of cum. She squealed with delight from the pleasure.

After having another three cocks fill her with cum, an older man moved in front of Shelly. The man in front of her with his cock hard and ready to fuck her was the father of the bride.

It felt strange to her thinking that a man old enough to be her dad was going to use her pussy. Shelly quickly put the feeling behind her as she saw him gazing towards her cunt and stroking his fat mature uncut cock.

"I've never had the pleasure of such a beautiful young woman and I am truly going to enjoy this."

He had barely got the words out of his mouth when he pushed his big cock into Shelly's hairy cum filled cunt.

"Oh god yes, make my husband's birthday special."

"Oh it'll be special. I'm going to fill that hot young cunt of yours full of cum."

The bride's father pushed his fat cock deep into Shelly's cunt. He rapidly fucked her and she squealed with orgasmic delight as he emptied a huge load of cum inside her.

Shelly was still reeling from the pleasure of the bride's father as another older gentleman assumed the position between her legs. This time it was the groom's father who was also quite well endowed.

The father of the groom smiled as Shelly looked at his eight inches of erect penis. There was no talking and no hesitancy. He quickly shoved his cock into her cunt and began thrusting his hips.

"Oh god yes. Here's a creamy load of daddy cum for your husband's happy birthday'"

Shelly was again amazed by the amount of cum she felt squirting into her cunt. She'd certainly had a misconception of how virile middle-aged men could be.

Two more older men followed. One was an uncle of the groom and the other was a friend of the groom's father. Both also performed beyond Shelly's expectations.

Dan had been watching his wife enjoying cock after cock in her pussy. His penis was still fully erect and pre-cum continued to ooze from the slit. Shelly looked towards him and noticed his obvious pleasure.

"Oh sweetheart, can you believe how many cocks have already filled my pussy. You are going to get the creamiest treat of your life tonight."

Shelly had been surprised when the bride's father had stepped in front of her. She was now even more surprised as the bride's grandfather moved between her legs. She had not noticed him in the room with the others.

The seventy-one year old gray haired man was very well endowed. His semi-erect cock was one of the thickest of the night and he had a large scrotum with huge balls hanging between his legs.

The elderly gentleman was uncut with the hood from his foreskin encasing the full head of his penis.

Shelly was giddy and felt an odd sense of excitement as she watched the old man pull back his foreskin. The man smiled as Dan's wife spread her pussy lips for him.

"This is about as hard as it gets honey but it still does the job. It's been a long time for me and I'm going to enjoy every second of this."

Shelly gasped as the head of the old guy's big cock entered her pussy. He then pushed it all the way in, gave a half dozen slow hard thrusts and groaned.

Shelly opened her mouth wide with pleasure when she felt grandpa's cum filling her cunt. She began to tremble and shake, enjoying multiple orgasms while his big cock unloaded a large amount of semen inside her.

Mike had done well in controlling himself but wasn't able to maintain any longer. Shelly's obvious excitement from the elderly man's cock also caused him to ejaculate.

Having her lover filling her butt with cum at the same time Shelly was getting her pussy filled added to the intensity of her orgasm. As her pleasure subsided she sighed with contentment.

"Oh my god, that was incredible. Keep your cock in me if you can Mike. It feels so good."

As was usual, Mike had not fully lost his erection after his first cum of the night. He was able to fulfill Shelly's desire as another friend of the groom prepared to shove his cock into her pussy.

Each of the final five men to fuck Shelly's pussy were in their middle to late twenties in age. They each had cocks bigger than her husband and all contributed a sizeable load of semen.

As the last one of the seventeen men removed his cock, Shelly looked between her legs. She smiled as she admired her well fucked pussy. Her lips were puffy and spread.

The opening to Shelly's cunt was gaping with semen clearly visible inside. There was also semen in the hair around her lips. Her cunt was filled with cum and she was getting anxious to give her husband the present she'd promised him.

Shelly remained in the position she had been in for the entire fuck session. She was leaning back on Mike's chest as he continued holding her legs up and spread.

"Would one of you nice men who enjoyed fucking my pussy lead my husband over to me and untie his hands."

A groomsmen helped Dan stand and he stepped over to his wife. As he stood in front of Shelly in the same manner as the seventeen men before him the groomsman untied his hands.

Shelly invited all the guys to stand closely around where she was sitting so they could see the birthday boy enjoying his present. Shelly bit her lip and giggled as she looked at her husband.

"Alright sweetheart, now it's your turn to enjoy my pussy in the manner you always do."

Dan looked in awe at his wife sitting with her legs spread and giving him a full view of her hairy cum filled pussy. The garter and black stocking made her even more enticing.

Dan's cock was as hard as it could be. His face was reddened by the thought of having a room full of men watching him being a play toy for his wife's amusement.

"I'm waiting sweetheart. Show the men how you get pleasure from my pussy. You know what to do."

Dan stepped between Mike's legs to get nearer to Shelly. He grabbed his five inch erect cock and began to stroke it. Shelly giggled more.

"Oh yes guys, this is the only way my husband gets to enjoy my pussy. It's too small to give me any satisfaction by having it inside me so he gives me pleasure by masturbating it for me. He likes to play with his wee-wee."

As chuckles and comments were heard throughout the group Dan was moaning. Within seconds he groaned loudly as a stream of thick white semen shot onto Shelly's pussy.

Dan was moaning with pleasure as he jerked his cock rapidly and unloaded a large amount of his own slimy cum on his wife's hairy pussy.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart, it looks like you've been waiting for that. Look at all that delicious cream you made. Now take my panties out of your mouth and show our party guests what you do after you squirt your cream."

Dan got on his knees in front of his lovely wife, He placed his tongue into the fresh load of thick white cum covering Shelly's pubic hair. Her husband lapped up his slimy treat and swallowed it with pleasure.

As Dan finished eating his own cum he looked up towards his wife's face. Shelly smiled.

"Before you get your present sweetheart there's one more cock I need to enjoy and it's already inside me. Fuck me Mike. Fuck my butt hard."

Shelly squealed as Mike moved his hips and thrust his cock deeper into her butt.

"Oh yea babe, you've already got one load in your pooper but I've got another one ready for you."

Mike rammed his cock deep and hard into Shelly's butt. She screamed with every thrust.

Dan was on his knees watching the expression of painful pleasure on his wife's face. Shelly saw her husband looking at her.

"Lick and rub his balls for me sweetheart. Help him fill my butt with delicious creamy cum!"

The room full of men watched the hot action unfold. Shelly could see that many of them were stroking their cocks again. She had never done anything so slutty in her life and was loving every moment of it.

Mike was enjoying his moment too. He could have lasted for several minutes but that wasn't part of this night's plan.

"Lick my balls good birthday boy, I'm ready to shoot a load in your lovely wife's butt."

Mike shoved his cock as deep as it could go into Shelly's butt. His penis twitched and throbbed then he let out a loud groan as he began to ejaculate.

Dan felt Mike's balls tighten and knew he was filling Shelly's butt with another hot load of semen. His wife squealed with pleasure.

"Oh my god yes Mike. Fill my butt!"

After several hard thrusts into Shelly's butt Mike let out a deep breath as he relaxed with satisfied contentment.

"Oh yea babe, I really love to fuck your butt."

Shelly sighed as her excitement also began to subside.

"Oh god yes, that was wonderful. I almost hate to stop but I think it's time to let my dear husband enjoy his birthday presents. We'll start with Mike's present."

Mike moved his hips just enough to allow his nearly flaccid cock to slip out of Shelly's butt.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart, look at Mike's delicious cock. Now lick it clean so you can get a good taste of the treat in my butt."

Dan had already felt complete embarrassment by having to masturbate with a room full of men watching him. Now he felt even more humiliation by having them see him while he licked the cock of his wife's lover.

Many of the men made comments about having Dan lick them too when he finished with Mike. Shelly giggled at that thought as she watched her husband.

"First we'll need to let my husband enjoy his other presents. Finish up on Mike's cock sweetheart. I know you like to lick it but it's time to move on."

Dan stopped licking Mike's cock. It was already clean of any cum and he looked up at his wife's smiling face.

"Now my butt honey. Stick your tongue in my butt and eat it like you always do."

Shelly's butt hole was still gaping from having Mike's thick cock in it for the previous twenty plus minutes. She watched her husband push his face against her butt and squealed as she felt his tongue going deep in her hole.

"Oh god yes honey, eat it. Eat my butt like a good hubby!"

For the next few minutes Dan tongue fucked his wife's butt hole. He could taste Mike's cum but it was so deep inside he was only able to lick out small amounts.

Shelly was rubbing her swollen clit and her body trembled with orgasmic pleasure. She squealed with delight then sighed with satisfaction.

"Oh sweetheart, that's enough for now. Even though I know you like having all these men see how you eat my butt you may stop. You can enjoy what's left in just a moment."

Shelly looked at her husband kneeling in front of her.

"It's time for my birthday boy to receive that very special present I've been promising."

She smiled at her husband and pulled open her pussy lips.

"Here you go sweetheart. Taste a sample of the delicious creamy birthday pie I've made just for you!"

Dan pushed his tongue deep between Shelly's swollen pink lips and licked her. She moaned with pleasure and rocked her hips.