Husband Wants to Watch Her Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god yes sweetheart, eat my creamy cunt!"

Shelly pulled her husband's head tight into her crotch. She squealed loudly as she began to orgasm.

"Oh yea sweetheart, lick it. Lick and taste all that delicious creamy man cum inside my cunt."

Dan's face was buried in Shelly's crotch. As he furiously licked between her lips he could taste the slimy semen deposited in his wife's vagina by seventeen men. His cock was again getting erect.

Shelly squealed and screamed with pleasure for the next few minutes as her husband licked her cunt.

"Oh my god honey, I love how much you're enjoying the appetizer. I know you'll really love having me feed you the entire creamy filling."

Shelly instructed Dan to turn around and sit down. She had him lean his head back on the edge of the sofa.

"Open your mouth wide sweetheart and start jerking your cock. I want all these men to see how much my darling husband loves his birthday present."

Shelly slid forward so the lower portion of her body was no longer on Mike. She positioned herself with her butt and pussy directly over her husband's face.

When Shelly lowered her legs down over Mike's spread legs, her cum filled cunt and butt hole were within inches of Dan's open mouth.

Shelly asked the men to join her and she began to sing.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday darling hubby. Happy birthday to you."

As she sung the final words of the birthday song, Shelly pulled open her cunt. She looked between her legs and could see a strand of slimy cum slowly oozing towards her husband's open waiting mouth.

Shelly began to rub her clit again as she watched. She tensed her vaginal muscles squeezing the cum from inside. As thick slimy cum began oozing faster and more steadily from her cunt into Dan's mouth she squealed with delight.

"Oh sweetheart, happy happy birthday!"

Shelly lowered herself so her cunt covered her husband's mouth and his nose was in her butt crack.

"Stick your tongue in deep and eat me. Oh yea sweetheart. Now suck it. Suck my cunt like a vacuum cleaner. Oh god yes, that's it. Suck it!"

With Shelly's cunt lips in his mouth Dan sucked in the manner his wife had instructed. In an instant his mouth was full of thick slimy semen.

The amount of cum he suddenly had in his mouth was even more than Dan imagined it would be. It excited him so much that he immediately ejaculated on himself.

When Shelly saw her husband squirting cum on his belly she began to orgasm.

"Oh god yes, suck me honey! Suck me but don't swallow."

After several seconds of orgasmic pleasure Shelly lifted her cunt off her husband's mouth. She looked down between her legs.

Dan had so much cum in his mouth that he couldn't contain it all. White slimy semen was running over his chin and down on to his neck.

Shelly was ecstatic.

"Oh my god, happy birthday sweetheart. Now for your best birthday present ever, swallow for me. Show all these nice men how much you enjoy their cum that was in my pussy."

Dan closed his mouth and gulped multiple times to swallow all the cum. He opened his mouth to show his wife. Shelly was delighted.

"Oh sweetheart, that was wonderful. I love watching you swallow cum. It gives me so much pleasure to see you enjoying your birthday like this."

Shelly bit her lip as she looked at her husbands face between her legs.She giggled at the thought she suddenly had.

"You know sweetheart, I just got a wonderful idea for one more gift for you. Most of these men are aroused again and we can't let them leave the party like that."

Shelly looked at the group of men. Most had been stroking their cocks as they watched the birthday festivities.

"If anyone wants to jerk off on my pussy before they leave this would be the time. Form two lines, one on each side of my husband."

Shelly scooted back so she could see the face of her husband between her legs. The first two men in line were the groomsmen who had been the first to fuck her.

"Alright guys, stroke your cocks for me. You can cum on my hairy pussy or give the birthday boy a special treat and shoot on his face. I'll enjoy it either way."

Shelly watched both men rapidly stroking their cocks. Within seconds they groaned and ejaculated. She was delighted as each man deposited a thick load of cream on her pussy and her husband's face.

"Oh my god yes, that was so hot watching you guys jerk your cocks. Now let's keep it coming, and I do mean keep it cumming!"

The next two groomsmen moved into position with cocks in hand on each side of Dan. Shelly smiled as they stroked their cocks.

"Oh sweetheart, look at those sexy cocks. I bet you're just as anxious to watch them cum as I am."

Shelly looked directly at the men and quietly mouthed the words "shoot it on his face."

Both men acknowledged her with a smile. As each ejaculated they pointed their cocks towards Dan. Shelly giggled as she watched a large amount of cum splattering and giving her husband a full facial.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart, I think you got more creamy cum on you than I did. This must be your happiest birthday ever."

Shelly grinned at each pair of men as they approached then mouthed the same words "on his face."

Every one of the remaining guys jerked off in the manner Shelly wanted. When all were finished there was very little cum on Shelly's pussy but Dan's face was covered with thick slimy semen.

Shelly smiled as she looked down between her legs at her husband.

"Oh my goodness birthday boy, it seems the guys weren't very good at aiming when their cocks got excited. I'll help you to clean up."

Shelly stood with her legs on each side of her husband. She lowered her butt and rubbed it in the cum on his face.

As she rubbed her butt cheeks on her husband's face Shelly grinned towards the group of men watching. After a moment she stood up and bent over.

"Lick my butt sweetheart. Lick it until it's clean."

Shelly giggled as her husband licked the slimy cream from off her butt.

"Oh sweetheart, I do love having you lick my butt. You are such a good obedient husband."

Shelly made Dan lick her butt until she was satisfied he had cleaned it sufficiently. She turned around and kissed him on the forehead.

"Before we end this wonderful birthday party of yours, Mike also has a special present he wants to give you."

Mike had Shelly's black lace panties in his hand as he moved near to Dan.

"Put your wife's panties on and show our guests what I let you do when you wear them."

Dan knew exactly what Mike was telling him. He heard humiliating comments and laughs by the group of men in the room as he pulled Shelly's panty up.

Mike was standing with his hands on his hips. His thick eight inch cock was fully erect as the birthday boy got on his knees.

Dan leaned forward and put his lips around the head of Mike's cock. He wrapped his hand around the thick shaft at the base and began to stroke it.

Mike placed his hands on Dan's head. He smiled at Shelly and his friends.

"I get to fuck his wife so it's only fair that he gets to suck my cock."

Shelly giggled and the entire group of guys from the bachelor party laughed at the comment.

Dan kept the head of Mike's penis in his mouth as he rapidly stroked it in the manner he'd been taught. His own cock was fully erect inside his wife's panty making it obvious to everyone that the birthday boy enjoyed what he was doing.

Mike loved making Shelly's husband suck his cock while his friends watched. It didn't take long before he groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck yea, happy birthday!"

Mike pulled Dan's head tight against himself and held it as he shot a large amount of semen into the birthday boy's mouth.

As Mike filled Dan's mouth with cum, Shelly noticed that her husband uncontrollably ejaculated into her panty. She wanted to make certain everyone was aware of her husband's arousal.

"Oh goodness sweetheart, you made a creamy in my panty. You must have really enjoyed Mike's present."

Dan was again red faced with embarrassment. Shelly giggled as she looked towards her husband.

"Happy birthday darling!"