Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 03

Story Info
Fears realized as things go bad.
1.6k words
4.1
44.6k
23
3

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual sadism bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titles "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching

His Wife being taken

(Part Three)

Fears realized and things start to go real bad.

Sarah crying and bound over the sign being constantly violated, Jules crying with a huge red mark on her face, and Melody in an ultimate state of fear knowing these Men are going to do unthinkable things to her friends, and having no ability to stop any of it. Now things were going to worsen for all the women.

"Get that old whore over here," Ben shouted. As one of the younger black boys approached her, as she pondered if the name "Whore" or the description "Old" that bothered her more. The Young man grabbed her brutally and pulled her to her feet and led her over to the coffee tables where Ben was standing. "Strip and get up here to dance for us bitch," he barked at her. Jules took a moment thinking of what to do when Ben ripped the buttons open on her dress and slid it off her shoulders to the floor. "Look at this freshly waxed cunt she has," exclaimed the young boy. He was around 19 or 20 years old, but Jules thought of him as a boy.

She was pushed up into the table and slapped across her tits and ass until she started to dance. She caught on rather quickly to do as the Men told her or she would continue to be slapped and hit. She danced the best she could and started to turn to give everybody there a good view of her naked body swaying to the music. When she caught a glimpse of Mel, she saw that Missy had sat right next to her and put her arm tightly around her neck. "When can I have some fun with these bitches" yelled Missy? Ben replied, "Right now darlin', make her do whatever you want." With that, Missy shoved Melody on the floor in front of her and started to remove her own size 4 dress over her head. Missy snarked, "You're going to lick and suck my pussy until I can't take it anymore, and I love having my pussy licked bitch."

Jules was worried for her knew friend. Jules had had sexual liaisons with other women when she was younger, but worried Melody didn't have the stomach or skills to satisfy this low life girl that wanted Oral sex. Just then Ben grabbed Melody's hair from behind, lifting her eyes to his saying, "You'd better do a good job for my sweetheart." He released her hair and shoved her face between Missy's spread thighs. Missy grabbed each side of Melody's head and pulled it into her waiting crotch. Without any previous experience, Melody just did what she knew she enjoyed from Jakes oral sessions. Within no time, Missy was moaning from Melody's ministrations, even though Melody found it difficult to catch her breath.

Meanwhile Ben pulled up a chair next to the coffee tables, lit a cigar, and told Jules "Do a good job dancing for me or I will play Clinton with the lit end," as he twirled his cigar. Then a shriek came from the foyer, and they saw the 8-inch cock from Sarah's mouth now impaling her from behind, and the next man lining his cock up with her empty lips, as Melody licked and tongued Missy pussy for all she was worth. The house appeared to be a scene straight out if Caligula's Rome. Now it was Jules's Turn.

Ben motioned to Jules and simply said "Get down here Whore." She did as she was ordered then told to remove Ben's shoes and pants. She undid his laces, removed his shoes, undid his belt, and slid his pants off. She gasped when she saw his thick half hard 10-inch cock pop out of his waistband. She thought if it were another time, another person, another situation that she would eagerly take this cock into her warm wet waiting mouth. But it was not to matter about time place or person, she was ordered to suck it and take it all. She unwillingly took the tip of his cock into her mouth when she heard a scream come from the foyer, Sarah was experiencing a huge orgasm with drool hanging from her chin and a cock in her mouth and in her pussy. She was shaking and trembling tied to that A-Frame sign as she was forcefully fuck from behind and in front. At this very moment Sarah didn't care whose cock was inside her, only that it was bringing on a massive orgasm making her cum like she never had. And Missy was moaning loudly well on her way to flooding Melody's mouth with her love juices, while Jules was trying to get this huge penis in her mouth with this man pushing down on the back of her head.

Jules finally determined herself to give Ben the best blowjob she knew how to, so she could save herself and her friends lives. She had been popular in college and was told she had talented in her oral skills, but never dreamed she would be performing this action in this type of situation. She kept trying to get his immense cock in her mouth, first the purple bulbous head, then the first two inches, then four. Just as she was able to take the fifth inch easily, she heard Missy Scream "Oh I'm Cumming...This Bitch is a great pussy licker," then just a high pitch wail from her mouth.

This excited Ben who just yelled "Take It Cunt," and pushed the entire length of his manhood into her mouth and down her waiting throat. Jules started bucking and gagging but it was to no avail.

"Learn to breathe, don't breathe, your throat will feel just as good to my cock," Ben scolded her. He let her up for two seconds and she grabbed a panicked breath before he grabbed her head and shoved every bit of his 10-inches back down her previously assaulted throat. Over and over, he fucked her throat with only seconds for her to catch another breath before the next thrust into her mouth with her own saliva running down her face into her D-Cup breasts. Finally, Ben relented in his brutal thrusts and stood up pulling Jules by the hair behind him, to a spot over behind Sarah. Ben pushed the other man out of his was and Shoved Jules's face an inch from Sarah's not yet assaulted ass.

"Use that slobber and spit onto her asshole for lubrication," Ben ordered her, and she did exactly what she was told to do. Then Ben took her hand and forced it into her own mouth covering her fingers with her saliva. "Now lube her up for me," he said as he took her finger and forced it into Sarah's waiting rosebud. "Finger fuck her ass for me whore," he yelled at her as her index finger was pushed into her up to the second knuckle. This seemed to please Ben as her watched her finger slide in and out of her ass, so she added a second finger and that pleased him even more. Before she was done, Jules had easily put Three fingers inside Sarah's butt, pumping them in and out with Sarah moaning and crying from the invasion. Finally, Ben pulled her away and threw her to the floor as he took his place behind Sarah, lining up his cock with her ass.

Without missing a beat, another man grabbed Jules by the hair and shoved his waiting cock in her mouth. With that she heard Sarah Screaming around the penis still in her mouth as Ben forced the head of his into her previously lubed ass. Ben showed no mercy as he steadily and forcefully pushed his cock all the way into Sarah's bowels. The scream that came from her told everyone that Ben was splitting her in two with his cock forcing its way inside her. He continued until he built up a steady rhythm as he fucked her maniacally. Ben was in so much ecstasy he lost track with everything else that was happening in the room as he was reaching his own orgasm.

He stiffened up and gave Sarah 6 great thrusts as he shot 6 spurts of his cum deep inside her. With a last scream of pain, Sarah's body went limp as she passed out from the onslaught on her rectum. As Ben came down, he pulled his cock from her ass saying, "This one's done, she's all yours boys, do whatever you want with her."

Ben looked over to see both coffee tables with a black man laying on each on their back and head-to-head. Melody was on top of one if them, fucking him as he pulled her hips down to him and Jules was mounted on the other man doing the same. Ben walked over to Jules and grabbed her hair to force her to look at him. "Here, clean this off you old whore," and with that he shoved his flaccid cock into her mouth. Knowing what he would do if she refused, she took his cock and started licking and sucking it clean.