Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 04

Story Info
Husband arrives but cannot help.
2.2k words
4.13
34.1k
20
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual depravity bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titled "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching his

Wife being taken story

(Part Four)

Husband arrives but can't do anything to rescue the girls

Just as Jules finished sucking Ben's cock clean, a loud noise was heard from the porch outside with raised voices. The four Men were still outside when Jake, Melody's Husband, came up the walkway. The first man asked, "Where are you going man?".

"I'm meeting my wife here at the party," Jake answered.

"If one of these bitches is your wife, you don't want to join this party," said the first man while the others laughed.

Just then Jake moved towards the door when a big man of 300 pounds, looking like an NFL linebacker, said in a low voice, "The man said you can't go in."

Jake ran to the big window and saw his sweet wife riding a black man moaning and crying". "Melody" he yelled, right before the other Men began punching him and kicking him as he fell to the floor.

Ben walked out onto the porch to find out what was happening, and yelled at the big guy, "What the fuck is going in out here?"

The big man responded, "This is the hubby of one of them sluts you are partying with."

Jake looked up at this pant less black man with his cock hanging down when Ben said, "Tie his hands behind him and bring him in. Maybe he would like to watch his white wife fuck and suck some black cock." Ben walked back in and announced, "We have an audience for tonight bitches, so put on a good show." Just after his announcement two Men half walked and half dragged Jake into the room and sat him next to Missy, who was furiously rubbing her clit in the couch.

Melody screamed "Help us Jake," until she noticed the blood coming from his lip and his hands tied behind him. Jake couldn't take his eyes of the sight of his wife in front of him riding a huge black cock. She said through her tears "I'm SO sorry honey but we couldn't stop them."

As he stared as his formally unsoiled wife, Ben slapped him hard across his face saying, "We won't hurt her as long as she does as she's told, and you can have her back when we're through with her, although she won't be able to feel your little white dick after she takes all of ours." Jake was about in tears from the visual onslaught playing out in front of him. "Let me show you your good white wife in action," Ben said as he walked behind Melody, as she was now seemingly willing to fucking the man beneath her. Ben poured Anal lube on Melody's ass as well as his cock saying, "I'll bet she can't get one big cock at home no less two," and he lined his now hard cock up with her ass.

The man beneath her held her tight saying, "You're going to want to stay still for this slut."

Ben pushed just the tip of his cock in Melody's unwilling brown hole when he started taunting Jake, "This tiny white ass is So tight, I don't think she has even taken your tiny white cock." Just like Sarah before her, Melody was crying and screaming as this man invaded her ass with his engorged manhood. Jake started to cry as he watched intently, not believing that his wife's ass could handle something that large. This indignity pushed Missy over the edge, and she squirted her cum all over the floor in front of them. Ben yelled over to Missy "Take out that little white cock next to you, and let's see if he gets hard watching his little wife handling two Real cocks."

Missy wasted no time getting Jakes shoes and dress pants off remarking "Look at his little white panties Ben," referring to his tight white boxer shorts.

Jake turned to look at Missy when Ben scolded, "Keep looking over here whiteboy, your sweet bitch's ass is never going to be the same." Ben pushed another 2 inches inside Melody as the man below her regained his rhythm in her pussy.

Missy didn't want to be left out when it came to taunting and insulting Jake, so after she got his boxers off, she said to Ben, "Look at this little half hard white dick. Maybe I can make it bigger." With that said, she immediately engulfed his dick with her mouth, making sure to make Loud sucking and slurping sounds for Melody's benefit, along with the sounds if OH and Hmmm.

"Hey Whiteboy, you keep your attention on you already ruined little wife," Ben said as he shoved the remainder of his swelling cock up into her already stretched ass. As she cried and screamed from pain, her vocalizations started to change. Mixed in with her screams and cries were the sounds Jake new all to well, the sounds of her orgasm building.

Jake knew his wife all too well including her hidden sexual desires, covered up by her Primm and proper little girl ways of talking about sex. She wouldn't use words like Cock or Pussy or even cum, she would say your little man or her Cooter or love juice. But in private he knew from experience that she could let go and in the throw of passion her language could equal that of a horny sailor. Jake knew from the sounds she was starting to make that her inner slut was starting to be awaken and he feared what would come next. So, he called out to her in a panic "Please honey, don't let them do that to you. Don't let it happen." He knew that he wouldn't be able to handle her becoming a willing whore in public for Men that were forcing her to have sex. He also knew that once she started down that road, she wouldn't be able to control herself, and would start to enjoy the orgasms that were certainly building inside her. But he also knew that he could do nothing to stop it, as he had seen her enveloped by her sexual desires before. "Please Melody...Don't do it" he begged, but he could see in her eyes that there was no stopping the inevitable wave that would overtake her. She was a young healthy woman with a desire inside in her that couldn't be squelched.

On the other side of the room Sarah had been released from her bound position and was flat on the floor being ass fucked and she was starting to enjoy it grabbing for the cock of the man kneeling in front of her. "Look at this Boss, she just can't get enough cock now," said the man reaming her ass with ease.

"That's Because I broke her just like I'm going to break this slut I'm fucking now," Ben laughed.

Sarah erupted in an anal orgasm that equaled any type she had ever experienced in her life screaming "FUCK ME...YEAH FUCK MY ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING BLACK BASTARD."

This did something inside Jake as he noticed himself hard as a rock with Missy still sucking his dick like a starving woman trying to suck a thick milkshake throw a small straw. "Can I please make him fuck me know honey," called out Missy?

"If you want that little dick, just take it girl," yelled Ben. Jake looked over at Melody and saw what he feared, her eyes stopped crying and were opened as wide as he had ever seen. Her crying had gone and replaced by grunts and groans and a new sound he had never heard before, like an animal fucking to perpetuate its species. Sarah had been picked up and mounted on a man laying on the floor but facing away from him with his cock in her ass, while a thin lanky young man with a 10-inch cock lined up to take her in her welled used pussy.

All anyone heard was Sarah saying "Yeah...give me that big black cock, make me a black cock whore, Fuck me good." And while Jules was on her back getting her pussy fuck by man after man, someone had grabbed a fireplace poker and inserted the triple ball handle into her ass pounding it in and out. Her eyes said she was overwhelmed but all she did was babble and grunt, while Missy mounted Jakes 5 inches straight up her ass. She lifted and let all her body weight fall back down on his shaft. You could see the pain from the abrasion of this dry anal fuck on Jakes face, but Missy was used to a rough fuck in all her holes and just enjoyed it.

The next sound that was heard in the room was Melody shrieking "Oh Fuck...Yeah, give me those cocks...Fuck me hard boys...Someone give me one to suck on too."

With that, Jake knew he had lost his wife forever, while Missy continued to bounce her ass on his dick, and he started bawling his eyes out. He couldn't control himself either because during sex if there is enough stimulation you will cum whether you want to or not. Missy was bouncing harder and harder on his dick, and he finally gave in yelling through his tears "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in your ass", and with a final grunt he delivered his load up inside Missy.

Still crying he saw Jules turning into a pure fucking animal yelling "Get that stick out of my ass and fuck me with a real cock". The crew of young men were more than happy to oblige her, one man laid on the floor as she lowered her pussy onto his cock and a line of three guys formed behind her. They were all going to have a shot at her ass, but the first one had a different idea. He took his hard young cock and shoved it into her pussy along with the one that already occupied that space. The pain sent her into the largest and most encompassing orgasm she had ever experienced, and all she did was scream and babble while she came. Now grunting like a feral animal, she just kept taking fuck after fuck from cock after cock, not even concerning herself with the thought of surviving it all. Now the time that Ben wanted to see had come.

After watching Jules become a total fucking whore, Jake looked back at his beautiful wife. Only, she didn't look like the woman he married and made love to; she was something totally different. There she was being fucked from underneath by a different man than before with cum running out if her pussy with every thrust, and Ben still reaming her ass plus two cocks in her mouth. She was grunting and purring from every thrust in her lower holes and willing trying to suck off two big black cocks at once. Jake knew he had lost his wife and thought he never wanted her back, as she wasn't the pure loving wife he had before this night began. She had valiantly fought her orgasms, but she couldn't fight the urge to fuck and suck that lived inside of her. He knew it was just a matter of time until she let her orgasms crash over her, and at that point she would be gone forever. And that's when it happened, all once Melody gave into the animal instincts and her own deprived sexuality with the beginning of a massive orgasm. She started grunting and pushing back against the two Men, thoroughly enjoying what was happening to her body, yelling "Fuck, Fuck, fuck me...Yes fuck me hard you niggers...Fuck both of my slutty holes...I need to be fucked like never before." Her grunts turned into groans that only a woman in the heat of being Completely filled and satisfied can make, working up to a high-pitched scream of ecstasy and sexual fulfillment.

Ben yelled over to Jake, "She's coming so hard she almost snapped my cock off in her ass, Ill bet she doesn't do that with your dick inside of her," and he laughed. After Ben filled Melody's bowels with his seed and pulled out, he walked over to Jake and out his cock in Jakes face saying, "Do you want to taste what your wife's ass tastes like after she came on a real cock"? Jake didn't need to say anything because he knew he had lost the woman that was once his loving wife. "OK, now that this one is turned, its time to break her in properly, were moving this party upstairs to finish," Ben announced to everyone there. The Men picked up the women and carried them up the stairs, leaving Ben, Melody, and Jake downstairs.