Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 06

Story Info
The descent into perversion continues.
2.9k words
3.99
22.1k
15
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual depravity bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titles "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching his

Wife being taken story

(Part 6)

The descent into perversion continues

"Well, just one more whore to go, bring her in here," boasted Ben. Of course, he was referring to poor Sarah who had been fucked harder and for longer than the rest, the only thing she hadn't done was being double penetrated in the same place at the same time. They dragged her to the room as she couldn't stand or walk, so they just dumped her on the floor in front of Ben. She immediately crawled to his cock and put it in her mouth to suck, looking up at Ben with the eyes of a beaten animal. She sucked Ben's cock with vigor, and it took no time for her to get him to erupt in her mouth, but after he came, she kept on sucking him like her life depended upon it. He pushed her away and told her to clean up the other two girls and she diligently started licking and swallowing the juices flowing out of them.

When she had completed her task she returned to Ben's cock, hoping to get another dose of his cum, but it was not going to happen. He was about spent from the night, so he turned his crew loose on her and they all fucked her in every place they could shove their cocks, but she never faltered or spoke or even acknowledged anything else other than pleasing the men with her body. Ben was mesmerized at the sight before him, a woman not just broken of modesty and spirit, but sexually and mentally broken as well. Ben told Missy to take her and enjoy her tongue for awhile while he planned their next moves.

The Men took Sarah back into the next room and over the period of two hours everyone used her to their hearts and cocks' contents. Ben knew he had to take Sarah for his own personal use, as a sex machine, and she wasn't disappointing. After the guys got through with her Ben ordered the men to put Melody and Jules in the car, so the Men wrapped a sheet around each of them and took them out and put them in the back seat. Ben took Sarah out back and washed her inside and out with the garden hose, getting the thick coating of semen off the outside and inside of her body. She followed Ben into the house and sat at his feet when he stopped. "You don't have a clue anymore...do you," Ben asked her? All she did was reach up to touch his cock through his pants, so he told her "I'm taking you with me," and proceeded to give her a coat but she just walked out of the house as if she didn't know or care that she was naked. She climbed into the front seat of the car while Missy was forced to get in the back with the other girls, and Ben walked out carrying the phones of Jules and Melody. Jake remained tied upstairs and had long since fallen asleep, so he was left there to fend for himself.

As Ben drove away in the darkness, he wondered what it was that broke inside Sarah as she leaned over to fish his cock out of his pants. He wondered if she was just a woman with a weak mind or was there a point that every woman would break and become like Sarah? He didn't even consider that he had taken her to a place she did not want to leave. He was happy either way and planned to test her further, but first he had something to do, so he drove to his friend's tattoo and body piercing parlor. Mark, the tattoo artist was just cleaning up for the night when Ben walked in with Sarah right behind him, still stark naked. "What do you have here Ben," asked Mark as he stared at the naked woman walking behind him?

This is my new full time whore Mark, and turning towards Sarah Ben said, "Say hello to Mark slut," and of course she went to her knees and pulled his cock out and put it in her mouth.

"WOW, you certainly know where to find them Ben" as Sarah kept sucking his cock like a baby does its mothers tit.

"I didn't FIND her Mark, I MADE her in one night," Ben boasted.

"I approve of you work Buddy; can you make one for me," Mark joked?"

Some other time buddy, right now I need you to do a couple brandings and piercings for me," Ben informed.

Anything you need, If I can do it, I will do it for you" Mark answered.

Ben motioned to the guy at the door and said, "Bring them both in here," and the man turned and left the shop.

As the girls walked in Ben grabbed Jules pulling her sheet off and told her "Get your ass up on the table in that room over there." As she got on the table and laid down Ben grabbed her knees and spread her legs wide open telling Mark "I want a WH on the inside of her left upper thigh and an RE on the inside of her right upper thigh."

"How big do you want these letters to be," Mark asked?"

"Big enough for her pussy to be the O in between," Ben answered. "And I want a barbell piercing in each nipple with a ring that flaps up and down on each, and she wouldn't be complete without a ring on her clit," Ben continued. "You get started on that and when you're finished, I'll tell you what I want on the other bitch," Ben told him. Mark wasted no time getting started as soon as he pried Sarah off his cock.

Everyone heard the complaints of Jules as she was tattooed and pierced in very sensitive areas, But Mark was told before not to let a girl interrupt what Ben wanted done. When Mark was done with Jules, he motioned for Melody to come in and get up on the bed. "What do you want done with this one Ben" Mark asked?

Ben replied, "I want WHORE tattooed below her tits and above her waist, and on her back, I want FUCK ME HERE going top to bottom with an arrow towards her asshole". "And I want a small hoop piercing in her clit" Ben added.

"You mean in the hood around her clit like the other bitch," Marked asked?

"No, in her clit," Ben demanded. Mark went to work completing the task given to him including the very painful piercing Ben requested. By this time everyone had grown used the objections of the women and didn't even bother to look.

While Mark was working on Melody, Ben took Jules into a back room with tools on the bench and chains and pins hanging from the wall. Ben reached for a roll of golden chain sitting on the shelf above the work bench, and a pair of needle nose pliers, along with a diagonal cutter. He opened one end of the chain and attached it to the ring in Jules's right nipple, and permanently closed it with the pliers. He looped the chain over her left shoulder, and around her neck down to her right nipple, pulling it tight so it raised her breasts pointing upwards and attached it the same way. He then bent her over a work bench stool with her breasts hanging straight down, took a small torch and braised the chain links shut. When she stood her breasts were pulled upwards toward her chin and no longer sagged or bounced.

When they returned to the tattoo area, Mark had just completed with his work in Melody's body, presenting her as if she were an artist's masterpiece, but maybe that's what she really was. Ben took Melody to the same work area and used the same chain and tools on her. But on her he attached and braised the chain to her right nipple piercing down through the loop in her clit and back up to her other nipple, while bending her slightly he pulled the chain tight and finished attaching it. As she stood up he could tell by the look on her face that the chain pulled on her clitoris, just as Ben had planned it would.

Now they were set with Jules and Melody, Ben pushed Sarah to the tattoo bed, telling Mark he could pick the design for her and then have his fun with her. Mark wasted no time pushing her up on the table and getting to work, yelling back to Ben "This one is going to take a couple hours, you should come back for her later." Ben ushered the two women out and into the car not even bothering to cover them with the sheets they wore there and drove away into the night.

As they were driving, Missy asked Ben "Are you going to leave that piece of crap whore with Mark permanently?"

Ben replied, "You had better get used to her being around because I'm keeping that one." You could see the hatred in Missy's eyes as she realized she wasn't Bens only 24/7 girl...Jules saw it and chuckled at her displeasure, which caused Missy to grab her breast and pull it down hard. This caused the chain around her neck to pull hard on both nipples at the same time sending shocks of pain trough her newly pierced breasts and teaching her not to talk back to Missy either. As they pulled into the lot of an auto body repair shop Ben told Missy to follow along with the girls, walking ahead of them to talk to the man standing inside the open garage door. As they walked in no words were spoken to the girls or to Missy as the man took Melody over to a steel work bench, lifted her up on top of it securing her wrists by her side and her legs spread with her ankles above her head and to each side. He returned and did the same with Jules and performed the same ritual right along side of her friend then walked back to Ben asking "Are you sure you want me to do this" to which Ben just nodded his head up and down, and the man returned to the area with the girls. The first thing the man did was push fingers full of grease into both of their rear openings, making sure to lube them inside and out, and inserting a clear plastic tube in each girl's anus. Then He started by rubbing baby powder all over his hands and arms then he put on heavy rubber gloves.

The next thing he did was open a can and scooped out what looked like a fine tan powder. Then he took a small spoon and delivered a liberal amount into each tube. Using one finger he pushed into the tube, making sure everything was delivered inside of them.

Missy turned to Ben and asked, "What was that he put up inside of them?"

Ben answered, "That was what they used to call itching powder". Ben continued to explain "The only way to stop it from itching is to rub and scatch the effected area until you get it all off, or out in this case." Those girls are going to itch uncontrollably until they rub the area enough to remove it," But the itch will be up inside of them, so you'll seen them fucking any object to scratch the itch." "Now get a blanket of the back and put it over the seats before these whores get back in," Ben instructed Missy, and she left to do what she was told. When Missy returned, she was told to put the girls back in the car and Ben thanked the unknown man and he came Back outside.

The girls couldn't stand the itching going on inside their ass's, so they just started shoving their fingers up there to try and scratch themselves, when Ben told them both to rub their clits until they came, they did. Ben explained to Missy in the front seat with him "Now that powder is on their fingers and soon to be transfers to their clits." Soon after they started the girls were scratching their pussy's and finger their ass's, as Missy just laughed at the sight of these two women who were well dressed and proper just 6 hours ago, and now are naked fingering themselves in the back of a car. Ben called back to them "Do you want to know how to stop that itching in your pussy's and ass's," to which they both pleaded "Yes Tell us how to stop it." Ben yelled back to them "You need to flood the affected areas with a creamy liquid kind of like a man's cum" and without hesitation the girls were begging Ben to fuck them and spray his cum inside of their holes. "Don't worry whores, I'll take you somewhere where you can get as much as you want", he chuckled.

Ben drove the girls to the rear parking area of an Adult Store in the absolute seediest part of town and instructed them to get out. "You two just wait here and I'm sure more Men than you can handle will be here to help you out with your problem," and had Missy pull them out and got back in the front with Ben. As they drove away, he saw them trying to finger each other frantically and Ben stopped next to a man walking to the rear lot. "Hey, there are two naked whores out back taking on anyone who shows up," he called out to the man before driving off.

"What Now," Missy asked Ben?

"We go to pick up my new personal fuck toy, what else would we be doing," Ben quipped back? So, they drove back to the tattoo parlor, Missy not enjoying the thought of having a new live in whore with them.

When they got there, Mark was fucking Sarah's ass for all it was worth, using as forceful thrusts as he could muster. Ben looked at Sarah's face as she was bent over the tattoo table, spit and drool hanging from her mouth and nose, just moaning and she gave Ben a smile. Mark looked at Ben and said, "This bitch is amazing, all she does is moan, groan, growl and cum when you fuck her".

Ben said, "Yeah she is pretty special, a one-of-a-kind fuck toy, now show me what you came up with".

Without missing a thrust, Mark lifted Sarah up by her hair revealing his work on her breasts saying, "Look close so you don't miss any of it". Ben looked at Sarah's breast and couldn't believe the sight in front of him, each tit had a blue and red petaled flowers on it around the nipples. He got closer to get a better look at this work of art and noticed that the areola's were tattooed black for the center of the flower and each nipple had a gold ring tightly secured causing the nipple to swell and point out like a budding flower. "She never told me to stop or try to get away, and you know those tats on the areola's hurt like a mother," Mark told Ben.

"Yeah, she's a good slut and will let anyone do anything they want, as long as she gets fucked and gets to cum," Ben replied.

"I gave her that repeatedly," Mark bragged as he groaned and released his final load in Sarah's ass, and all she could do was coo.

"Missy, take this slut and get her cleaned up, I'll meet you both in the car when I'm done with Mark," Ben directed. Missy walked off with Sarah in tow like a farmer leads an animal into a pen, not showing her any kindness at all. After Ben finished his business with Mark, he walked out to the car to find Missy laying in the back seat with her dress pulled up to her neck, and Sarah finger fucking her all the way up to the knuckles and sucking on her clit. Ben opened the back door behind Sarah who was on all fours facing away from him when he noticed she had a tattoo of a flower also encompassing her anus, and he remarked to himself "That Mark is one hell of an artist." With that, Missy erupted into an orgasm that lasted minutes as she tried to pull Sarah's head closer to her pussy. When she was done, Sarah got up and turned toward Ben smiling a perverted smile while showing him Missy fluids all over her face. All Ben could say was "You're a good whore," as he stroked and petted her hair. She just smiled and cooed as she lay her head against his chest since after all of this, she just wanted to be his good fuck girl.