Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 05

Story Info
Things descend into perversions.
2k words
4.22
26.3k
16
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual depravity bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titled "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband watching his

Wife being taken story

(Part Five)

Things descend into perversions

Just Ben, Jake, and Melody still breathing heavy from the orgasm that just changed her life, sat in the parlor downstairs. Through his tears Jake asked Ben "You already broke my wife, can't you just let us go home now." Ben answered, "All I did was Turn your little whore, breaking her comes next, and making her my black cock whore comes after that, then you can take her home, but you won't want her after I'm done with her."

Jake knew Ben's words were true, he already wasn't sure he wanted her back, and even if he did take her back, she couldn't be the loving wife she once had been. Then Ben moved towards Mel as he pulled a dogs choker collar and lock out of his pocket and attached it arounds Melody's neck. "She will wear one of my collars from here on out and Never remove it, and she will be happy to so, Now pick up your little cock slut and carry her upstairs," Ben ordered. Jake did as he was told and carried his once loyal beautiful wife up the stairs. When they all reached the second floor Ben beckoned "That Master bedroom had better be empty for me and my new whore," and Men quickly abandoned that room leaving it for Ben. "Put her on the bed in there," Ben instructed, and Jake delivered his wife to the room where she would be further ravaged and undone.

Missy and two other Men followed Jake, Melody, and Ben into the master bedroom. Jake dropped his worn-out wife on the bed and was grabbed by the two Men, one arm secured by each. "Put him on the floor and tie him by the neck to the body of the dresser tightly," Ben ordered the two men, and they did as he wished. "Now you will watch as I break this whore and make her into an animal you've not seen the likes of before," Ben told Jake.

Crying and bawling again Jake asked Ben "Why are you doing this to us.... what did we ever do to you?" Ben looked at him with anger that can only be displayed by a Dominant man dismissing a wimp saying, "I've been watching this little bitch teasing and playing with Men as she goes about her day, and then You Allowed her to put on this party alone practically giving her to me by not being there." Jake cried even harder thinking, could I have prevented this? Is this all my fault? Was I too occupied with work and neglected the love of my life, allowing this man the opportunity to destroy her forever more? He was sure he wasn't least copiable in what was now happening to them both.

Ben walked over to the bed where Melody had drifted off into a light sleep, worn out by the repeated orgasms she endured downstairs. Ben grabbed her hair to pull her head up and slapped her across the face. She startled back awake, and Ben shouted at her "You don't rest until I'm done with you bitch, and I'm not anywhere near done with you." "Yes Sir," she responded, and kept her eyes focused on Ben as she crawled towards his cock, knowing exactly what he wanted. She began to suck and slurp again not even acknowledging Jake was right there watching. She was becoming a woman that wanted nothing other than cock after cock.

Jake felt deep inside that his previously faithful loving wife would never return, and that she was now happy to belong to this black brutal rapist who ruined their lives. Ben yelled out the open Door "Missy, get in here and get this guy's little dick hard again," to which she entered still naked and started sucking on Jakes dick. "Don't let him cum Missy, and Lamont, get in here and help me with this bitch," Ben beckoned. The man with the ten-inch-long and thick cock came through the door while Ben dragged Melody off the bed by her hair but keeping her on his cock. "Lay on the bed, we're going to have some fun with this slut," Ben said. He laid on the bed with his rock-hard cock pointing straight up in the air.

Ben pulled Melody off his cock and said, "You climb on that cock and bury every inch of it in that cunt of yours." Melody wasted no time mounting the stallion on the bed and enjoyed every inch of his manhood. Ben said to Jake "Keep your eyes on your slut, you're Not going to want to miss this." He climbed up onto the bed behind Melody as she took every bit of the cock below her and he turned her head toward him asking "Are you ready for the fuck of your life slut?" She just nodded yes while moaning and groaning.

As Ben entered Melody from behind Jake noticed a look on her face he had never seen before. It appeared somewhat of surprise, and somewhat of a look of confusion to Jake until this moment. Just then Melody yelled "No... Oh Fuck...Don't...Please stop...it hurts too much...STOP...They won't both fit!" Without pause Ben continued to shove his cock into her pussy along with the one belonging to the man below her. The room was filled with her initial protests and cursing, and Jake yelled out "Stop, you're ripping her apart, you're killing her." Ben just laughed and kept shoving his cock into her tiny hole along with his friends. Melody went to scream, and Ben grabbed the loop on the choker chain and pulled hard. She had a look of fear and ecstasy on her face, and it was starting to turn to an erotic feeling she had never experienced before and collapsed in exhaustion on the man below her. Ben just reached around her and grabbed each tit with each hand and sat her back up so he could keep fucking her until he had accomplished what he started.

"Missy, run downstairs and get me a rolling pin from the kitchen," Ben ordered. She released Jakes dick from her mouth and ran downstairs to find the rolling pin, while Ben continued to stretch Melody's Pussy to its ultimate limit. Just as she returned, Melody was in an frantic sexual state, while Missy looked at Jake and said "Ben, this sadistic fuck of a husband is enjoying watching you ruin his wife's fuck-Hole." Ben looked over to see Jakes dick covered in his own cum, and him crying profusely. "Ben yelled over to Jake, "You'd better keep looking over here man, you're not going to want to miss this. I feel your white bitch fucking us back".

Just a moment later Melody sat back up, but this time she wasn't screaming in pain or saying stop. She was screaming "Oh god fuck me, fuck me, fuck me and make me CUMMMMMM," and she came hard on both cocks and squirted onto the man beneath her. Both Men couldn't hold back and they in turn filled her ruined pussy with their cum. Ben pulled his cock out and their joint cum started to flood out of Melody's overstretch pussy and the man beneath pushed her off him and she fell to the floor. Ben motioned to Missy and said, "Use that to plug her stretched hole," and Missy forced the rolling pin up into Melody as she yelled out in ecstasy. Once it made entry Missy pushed and pushed and pushed until Melody took every bit of the pin that could be forced into her, and she started Cumming again. Then Ben ordered her "Go get the older whore and bring her in here, it's time to see how much cock she can take."

As Jules was walked into the room, she saw her friend laying on the floor in a state of a sexual frenzy and an orgasmic exhaustion. She immediately realized that her future would be somewhat the same and couldn't believe Melody lay there with this kitchen implement shoved inside her and cum draining from her orifices. "Look, I'll do whatever you want me to just don't hurt me," Jules pleaded. "You'll do what I want you to because you have no choice in the matter and you're just a whore to be used like your friend was," Ben replied.

"Look at her...Look at her good, she's been fucked every way possible right in front of her husband and all she does is lay there moaning and groaning in pleasure," Ben shouted at her. "Now it's time to find out how well the older whore can take a good fucking," he snickered. Jules wanted to speak but saw the anger in his eyes and decided not to risk being hit again by this ruthless invader. Instead, she realized she was going to be fucked just as hard and as long as her friend Melody had been.

As Ben pointed at one of the Men who walked Jules in, he said "You lay down on the floor next to the broken whore." Then he pushed Jules toward him and said, "You slide your stretched sloppy pussy on his cock," As she did as she was told Ben went behind her stroking his cock. "Let's see how this ass takes a good fucking," Ben said as he started to push his cock in Jules. She tried her best not to object, thinking if she didn't, they might lose interest in her, but that was not to be. Her indifference just made Ben shove the length of his manhood in her with one brutal thrust. She couldn't take that assault on her rectum without letting out a squeal, but then started enjoying it. "That's right whore, let me know how much you love my cock because when I'm done, there will be plenty more for you to take up your ass," Ben sniped.

No mercy was shown to Jules she was just a piece of meat to fuck at their will, and they did fuck her raw for twenty minutes, but she wasn't fighting or objecting. Ben pulled out and said, "That's enough...get up off him and turn around to take His cock in your ass," and when she did, he warned his friend, "Hold onto her arms and keep her still." He poured lube on her pussy and watched it run down to her ass and the cock that temporarily resided there, as he lubed his own cock. He reached between her legs and rubbed her clit then started to pinch it just to see the pain in her face. Then slipped his fingers further down and shoved two into her ass along with the hard cock resting there. Jules made noises she had never made before as he finger-fucked her ass with a cock still in it. Two fingers turned to three and then to four as she passed out from her massive orgasm.

"Missy Wake this bitch up, I want her to remember this," Ben bellowed. Missy took a rag soaked with ammonia and held it under Jules's nose, which caused her to snap awake and choke uncontrollably. Anyone who has ever gotten a nose full of ammonia knows, it scrambles you brain temporarily and sends shocks of nerve impulses through your head. As Jules was trying to recover from her frantic orgasm and this chemical confusion, Ben pushed his cock into her anal cavity along with his friends, sending Jules into a type of pleasure and pain she didn't think was possible. Ben just said, "Now you're doing what I want, but not quite what you had in mind when you offered huh." They both continued to fuck her backside until her convoluted state turned to sexual insanity, and they kept going until they both came inside of her before pushing her on the floor next to her friend.