Husband Watching Wife Taken Pt. 07

Story Info
The nightmare ends, or does it.
2.1k words
4.08
17.8k
12
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is what I perceive would happen with a loving husband and wife in a situation beyond the control of either. IT IS A WORK OF FICTION, PURE FANTASY!

In No way does it condone the actions of the characters involved. If a forced sex, or sexual depravity bothers you, please move on to another story. It is titled "Real" because I believe it accurately portrays how a husband would or should respond in this type of situation.

The REAL Husband Watching his

Wife being taken story

(Part 7)

The nightmare ends, or does it?

(This part has very little sex but the information

contained is paramount to the end of this series)

Ben along with Missy and Sarah drove back to the lot behind the Adult Store to get the other girls. When they pulled in, they witnessed both girls bouncing up and down on men in the stone lot, and a crowd of Men surrounding them. The girls took one man after the other in every possible manner, and still looked around for more. Ben waited for the Men to leave and went over to them, seeing them covered in strangers cum, black and blue marks, and bite wounds, he pulled them one at a time and put them in the backseat. He gave them both water to drink and poured some on their faces, bringing them out of their sexual stupors. All Jules did was moan and pant while Melody just pleaded "No More, we can't fuck anymore." It appeared the shots were wearing off and their bodies just couldn't take any more of the abuse.

Ben and Missy put them in the back of the car and got back in and drove off with them to their street where the night started. He pulled them out and placed them on the lawn of Melody's house and took a black marker to Melody's body writing "If you want, I'll come back another night," and "You're a whore now," on Jules. He got ready to drive away but not before first covering them in the blanket they sat on. Sometime after he drove off Jake stumbled out the front door to find his once innocent loving wife, covered in dirt and cum with urine in her hair, laying there with her friend. He helped them both inside and upstairs to the empty spare bedroom, and as he laid Jules down, she grabbed for his cock through his pants, and he let her pull it out and suck him to completion while thinking, how can one more cock hurt her.

They girls slept most of the day and when they woke, he hand-bathed each in the tub scrubbing strangers cum from their bodies, hair and washing their insides out. Each Girl had no modesty left so they didn't bother covering themselves, as they both kept asking him to fuck them, so he took his wife in places and positions he had not dared before. They were truly just sexual animals that will fuck any man that asked, and they did it so dutifully as if it were only reason to be alive. Jake ordered food delivered and a young man delivered it to Jake inside the front hall, only to have Jules grab his belt and drop his pants and grab his cock. She begged the young stud to fuck her as he looked over to Jake for permission which he received as nonchalantly as you would say hello. He had no problem taking the older woman as she begged him to fuck her hard.

After the delivery man left, they all gathered around the coffee tables where they were used just hours earlier, not showing any clue that they remembered that place. The girls ate like starving animals not even bothering to use utensils, napkins or manners as they scoffed up the food in front of them. When they finished Jake gave them each two sleeping pills and took them upstairs to bathe them again, examining their bodies more closely than before. Not being familiar with tools, he used the only large cutter in the house toolbox and worked to remove the chain holding Jules's breast upright, and the one looped between Melody's breasts and clitoris. He took Jules to the spare bedroom to sleep for the night, and put Melody in their bed and tucked her in.

He retired downstairs for the night with a bottle of whiskey and his phone, to try and figure out what to do next and how to proceed. He knew if he called the police his wife's occupational life would end abruptly and Jules would probably end up divorced and on her own, so He called his boss and friend. After explaining everything he Knew that happened to the girls, and his fear of what might happen to their reputations, his boss suggested a possible solution or at least a way forward, first of which was a doctor he knew of, and he reassured Jake he would handle all the arrangements.

During the night Jake heard a noise out front, so he went to investigate. It was Sarah, naked and dirty. Jake asked, "How did you get here," and she replied, "Missy didn't want me there, so she drove me here". Jake brought her in, bathed her and tried to put her to bed on the sofa, but she would have none of that. She grabbed at Jakes Cock and simply said," Fuck me, fuck me like a cheap whore." Jake was just a man, and he fucked her in every orifice she had, then laid her down to sleep. He was sure his marriage was over, He gave into thoughts of Jules, so why not take Sarah. He thought with all she had been through, she probably wouldn't remember anyway, and he needed some release.

The next morning the girls woke and started to realize the complexity and horror of what happened to them, but when they came downstairs dressed in Pajamas' Jake caught his first glimpse of hope for them. They saw Sarah on the sofa, and immediately took her upstairs to bathe and dress her, then they all came back down together. A Doctor showed up at the door late that Sunday morning and fully examined the women. He explained to Jake that they had been physically and sexually abused in a manner he had never seen before, and that they would need to come to the office for STD testing the next day. He explained that the bruises and bite marks would go away on their own, but he wasn't sure about the injuries to their genitals by being stretch so widely.

By this time the nightmare they lived through became painfully apparent to them, and they retired upstairs holding on to each other. Jake brought them Eggs and toast for a late breakfast and put them in his and Melody's bed to sleep for as long as they needed. He went back downstairs to plan out the next moves, not being sure if he had the capacity to do so.

While contemplating what would come to be, Jakes phone rang, it was his Boss checking in to see how things were going. Jake relayed everything the Doctor had told him and pondered about what he should do next. His boss told him that in his work over the years, he became aware of a place where women of sexual traumatic experiences could go to learn how to get past it and regain their lives. Jake was overjoyed to hear about this and prodded his boss for contact information but was told not to worry that the arrangements had already been made and to have the girls ready to leave on Tuesday morning. Jake informed him about the arrival of Sarah and asked to have her included. The requirements were that they were only to bring dresses at knee length, no pants or shorts, feminine undergarments, and all the other things they would need for a week away except for phones or electronic devices, they would not be permitted.

Jake ended the call with an abundance of hope and caution but realized that he could not do for them what they really needed. So, he spent the remainder of the day at Jules's house packing her clothes and needs, taking clothes that would fit Sarah, while also packing everything Melody would need when he got back home. The girls slept through the night without stirring.

Monday morning came and the girls woke early and bathed themselves yet very little was spoken except for tears and apologies. Jake fed them, got them to the doctors for the STD tests, even took them to a quiet park afterwards to settle down before telling them about their upcoming trip. They sat at a picnic table and argued not to go but Jake won out explaining that these people can help them in way he could not. Jules was instructed to text her husband that she would be away for a week, and would explain upon her return, then Jake took her phone and removed the battery. Sarah remained silent as she had no one to call. They got back to Jake and Melody's house to find the furniture delivery truck pull up out front. Jake sent the girls upstairs and handled the delivery and arranged it in the two rooms, putting the lamps and things Melody had purchased in the appropriate rooms. When the girls came back downstairs, they all cuddled on the couch with Jake, one under each arm, and Sarah at his feet. Each girl was apprehensive to any touch Jake had offered but seemed to not only get used to it but enjoy the closeness.

Jake once again ordered food delivered but from a different place as he didn't want the young man from before coming back to the house. They all went to their respective sleeping rooms, Sarah and Jules together in the spare room and Jake finally joined his wife in their joint bed. They held and cuddled each other all night, knowing that they would be again separated in the morning, but this time for a week.

Tuesday morning everybody was up early, and they all sat and had breakfast together, talking a little about their trip and a little about that Friday night. Jake assured them both especially Melody, that there would be plenty of time to talk things through after their return, and he kissed them each on top of the head and hugged them. He wasn't sure because he was standing bending over to kiss them while they were seated, but he wondered when Jules's hand brushed the front of his pajama shorts, if it was accidental or on purpose. But as he walked away, he realized that it didn't matter to him, as he felt a stirring in his shorts that made him think of fucking Jules over the breakfast table. He immediately scolded himself for having such thoughts after what they had been through, but also thought it would be a minor thing compared to what they had been through.

He just went about his business, got the girls upstairs to get dressed, made sure he had all their phones, and put their suitcases next to the front door. It wasn't long before a car pulled up in front of the house and a young man walked up to the door. Jake recognized him as the driver from his company and his boss had sent him to take care of transporting the girls, so he kissed them each goodbye as the driver loaded the luggage, he first hugged Melody, and a hug then Jules and during their hug she grabbed and squeezed his cock and gave him a sly sultry look, and finally Hugging Sarah before leaving.

After they left his mind was racing about the possibilities as any horny man would, seeing a situation where he would have a wife and two whores all to himself. Then he admonished himself again and started getting his life back together, at least temporarily for the week until they returned, and if he and his wife could ever get back to the way they were. Jake returned to work for the remainder of the week but arranged to have the week off when the girls returned, and even though the week went by uneventfully, he could not get his mind off Jules, Sarah and Melody. He would just have to bear down and suffer through until they returned, and see what his wife and friends had become, and if they found a way to deal with their shared trauma.