Husband with Testing Device Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to break it, babe. I had that for almost forty years and never came close," I told her with a laugh.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "This is so weird. Oh..." She noticed that as she touched it, it was starting to get harder. "Oh, that feels so strange!"

"Yeah, I haven't been able to stop playing with mine since I swapped us the first time."

"What do you mean, 'mine'? This thing is yours and that coochie between your legs is mine, Mitchell."

"Only to you and me, though. This is what I was trying to explain: we know and realize it's different but every other person on the planet will see us as completely normal, just like you did for the last day and a half. I remember you talking about how difficult it was growing up as a little girl with a dick just last night, honey. Because the swap was made without your knowledge, it seemed like that was how it had always been."

"And you swapped your skin, too, right?"

"Yup. And these," I added, cupping the globes within my bra that gave my t-shirt a nice curve. To me, at least.

"No way that can be true," she protested.

I smiled and reached over to take her hardening length in my hand. She gasped as I gave it a gentle squeeze and stroked it a few times. "Honey, remember how this happened? I did the same thing at trivia last night. You just weren't aware of the swap. Nobody else noticed that all of a sudden I had a pair of breasts, either."

"But you've always had those things. They're very manly, one of the things that's attracted me to you from day one," she protested. I hadn't let her cock go and it was hardening. I could feel her pulse getting more prominent with every heartbeat.

"I love you very much, but you're going to have to trust me on this," I told her, looking into her eyes and giving her a few more strokes. She sighed. "Do you trust me?"

She took a deep breath. "Yeah, I do. As weird as it sounds, I'm trying hard to believe that you haven't always had those boobs."

I grinned. Now it was my turn to look around. Still next to no cars parked in the lot. "Nobody may notice that your plumbing is different," I said with a suggestive grin, "but I think that anyone walking around with a big boner, man or woman, is going to draw unpleasant attention. I think I know how to help with that."

With that, I just leaned over and took as much of her full erection into my mouth, a lot like I had a few hours earlier in the shower. The angles were all wrong so I couldn't get my hand to where I could finger her prostate, so I settled for cupping and fondling what had been my balls while sliding my former cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh, holy shit, baby...that feels sooo good!" she moaned.

I moaned in return and worked her cock over as quickly as I could. Before long she was shaking a little in the way she does when she's getting ready to come. Her scrotum had tightened up at the same time the heat in my core surged and my pussy fluttered. Just as she cried out and the first shot of her cum hit my mouth, I climaxed as well. I couldn't help but clench my thighs together as moisture surged between my legs.

I swallowed every last drop, gave the head of her cock a kiss, and sat up with a grin. I wiped a little bit of drool from the corner of my mouth. "That should help, I think."Her

"Wow, honey...I had no idea it felt that good! I'm sorry I didn't do that for you more in the past!"

After putting a mint in my mouth, I kissed her. "I love you and I'm not worried about it. We can have a lot of fun with this. I already have a lot of ideas."

As she was pulling her jeans back up and buttoning them, a car pulled into the lot and parked. A rather pretty woman got out and started walking toward the entrance. I quickly thought of something that had occurred to me the night before, set the controls, and pushed the button as soon as I had Jessica's hand on it, too. "Like this," I said.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

Now the woman heading into the store was wearing my athletic-type sandals. On my feet were her tan peep-toe four-inch pumps. And my toenails were painted a feminine pink. Oops. I guess I had swapped her feet as well has her footwear, too. I checked and they looked much smaller. I quickly slipped one off and looked at the inside: size six. So I now had much smaller, more feminine feet. But they didn't feel unnatural, or anything. It was an odd coincidence that the example I had used twice when trying to explain this to my wife ended up being one of the swaps she would be aware of. I glanced back up at the woman and her walk was much different, much less feminine and more like a man would walk. This could be interesting. I wondered if that meant that I would glide in these heels like the woman who was now entering the store had.

"That was one," I said. She looked down at my feet and cracked up.

"Why the hell are you wearing that!?" she cried, half laughing.

I flushed with embarrassment. "What do you mean?"

"You're a guy wearing women's shoes! What else could I mean?"

I was hurt and it probably showed on my face. This was the precise reaction that I had dreaded and was the reason why I had been so secretive about my enjoyment of wearing women's clothing. I felt myself sweat as my face heated up.

She must have realized immediately how badly she had misspoken. "Oh, babe, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" Jess rushed to say, taking my hand in hers. "I just wasn't expecting it and I'm definitely not used to seeing you wearing heels, that's all. Do you like it?"

My face was overtaken by an even more furious blush. "Well, you know that I like to, um...see how the other half lives, sometimes."

"Yeah," she prompted.

"Well...yeah, I do like them. It feels sexy to me." I forced myself to look up into her eyes. "Are you okay with it?" I was terrified that she'd answer no.

"I've never really thought about it before, and it doesn't do all that much for me, but if you like it, babe, well, then...I guess I'm okay with it."

"Are you sure? I can swap back if it weirds you out."

"I just want you to be happy. If it makes you happy, then I'm okay with it. It's just odd to see you wearing high heels, of all things. I wasn't ready for it."

"Well, it was meant to only be a demonstration, but if it doesn't make you feel strange, I'd like to see how this goes for a little bit." I was still crimson but my heart was slowing down bit by bit. "I can always swap back if it becomes a problem, like I said."

"Let's take it for a test drive. I've never seen this side of you, that's all."

"I love you very much," I said, kissing her with passion. "I'm glad you're trying to understand, sweetie."

"I love you lots and I just want you to be happy."

I smiled. "I'm not the only thing that's happy," I said with a nervous and mischievous, furtive smile.

"Really?"

"Really," I confirmed, unbuttoning my shorts. I took her hand and guided it to my crotch inside of my panties.

Jessica's eyebrows went up. "Oh, you're soaking wet, baby. This turns you on that much?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah, it really feels sexy," I confirmed. And it did. What could be better for a closet crossdresser than to be able to not only wear women's clothing but get their body parts? I couldn't think of anything.

"Mmmm, I can tell." I closed my eyes. Jess not only had not removed her hand, but she was gently massaging my mound, focusing on the top, near my clit. "I had no idea that you'd feel this way," she admitted, applying more pressure and beginning to rub her fingertips in circles. "Or imagine that it would be me doing this to you, for that matter. This is super strange but kind of cool."

I moaned softly. "I know I just came when you came in my mouth, but I'm really horny again," I confessed. "And that feels really, really good."

She kissed me deeply then looked me in the eye with that sexy smile all men adore. "Do you want me to get you off like this...Sir?" she asked with a smirk.

I sighed. "I don't think it's going to be more than a few minutes," I told her, flexing my new girly feet in my heels. God, that felt sexy.

Another kiss as she sped up her ministrations on my pussy. "Good, I love to make you come, Sir." I was very happy with myself to have had the forethought to swap her sexual interests with something more in line with what I liked the night before. Feeling girly like this but still dominating her was driving me wild.

I cried out, trying to keep it from being painfully obvious that my wife was jilling me off in a parking lot in broad daylight when the orgasm radiated out from my core. I may have even been a little successful. I didn't really care once I got to the point where I was clamping my thighs around her hand.

She kissed me as I caught my breath. "I love to make you feel good, baby."

"You can do that to me anytime that you want, my dear. That was fantastic."

We were silent for a moment. "Should we get on with what we were going to do?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Buying me panties and bras. Are you still okay with that?" I asked, still pensive.

"Well, why wouldn't I be? As far as I remember, you've always worn underwear that's at least as sexy as mine," she said with a shrug. "I know you say you swapped it but it seems completely normal to me."

Whew.

"I'd rather not do any shopping here," I told her as I started the car and put it into gear.

She laughed. "I can't imagine why."

I grinned back at her.

"Do you want to stop at a shoe store at some point, too? Those are cute but you're going to need more practical options if you're going to be wearing women's shoes from now on."

"As much as I hate the process of shopping, I would love to have more as long as you don't mind. I think my feet are smaller than yours are," I said.

"What size are you now?"

"Six."

"Wow. You're right. That is smaller than my size nine. When we stop I want to see if you can handle walking in those."

I grinned. "That's fine with me. As a matter of fact, I have to go to the bathroom and I'd rather not wait until we get to the mall. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. I had lots of coffee before we left the house and I need to go, too."

We held hands and drove in silence for a few minutes until I pulled into a coffee shop that's not only one of her favorites, but the chain was known for usually having very clean bathrooms. At least in our part of the country.

I have no idea to this day if Jess caught it, but I deliberately picked one of the spaces that was farthest from the entrance. I expected to have to adjust how I got out of the car, but once I had the door open, instead of leading with my left leg and standing up that way, I barely noticed that I swung both legs out together, planted my feet with the heels and toes of my shoes perfectly synchronized, and then stood with my feet together like a lot of women do. It was that effortless.

"Lead the way," she said with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out and headed for the door. I was amazed once more at the way that I put my feet much more in front of each other with each step, rather than each step on each leg being on their own trajectory. This was synchronized.

I adored the sound of the heels clicking on the pavement as I walked and felt myself getting a little moist again. I was halfway across the parking lot before I realized that Jess wasn't walking with me. I turned around and she hadn't moved one inch.

She had her hand over her mouth and had a look on her face that was half grin and half stupefied wonder. "You coming?"

Her reverie broke and she headed after me, catching up. "That is amazing. I've been wearing heels for thirty years and I can't move with anything close to the grace that you're walking with in those!" she whispered as we neared the entrance.

I just glanced at her, grinned, and winked. "There's a lot more we can do," I told her as I held the door open. That probably wouldn't change, me being chivalrous whenever possible.

We each headed to our respective bathrooms and as I sat in the lone stall in the men's room, I wondered if she would stand up to pee, even in the ladies room, or if she would sit out of habit? I'd have to ask her.

I cleaned up and met up with her. "Much better. Let me guess: you want a coffee while we're here, don't you?"

"Of course, honey."

We were interrupted by a small commotion at the register. Some middle-aged entitled asshole started yelling at the barista. "Never in my whole life have I encountered such incompetence!" he hollered. The barista, who couldn't have been more than nineteen, already looked like she was on the verge of tears. "I have no fucking idea how this place makes any money if this is the caliber of employee they have! I'm never coming back here, and I'm telling everyone who'll listen to stay the hell away. I'm amazed that you managed to graduate from kindergarten, much less high school."

My blood was boiling.

But he wasn't done. This was your typical dickhead who drove an expensive car, made a very good living, but instead of feeling fortunate, thought they were better than everyone else and wanted to make sure that he knew it and that they all knew that he knew it. The kind of person who couldn't appreciate anything because everything had been handed to him his whole life so he didn't value how good his life was. Just a real piece of shit.

"Or did you even graduate, you child? Maybe you dropped out because you couldn't handle it? Or maybe you got knocked up?" The tears were flowing down her face freely now. "Either way, I'm sure that this will be the high-water mark in your miserable life." The barista was shaking with anger and embarrassment.

That did it. I whipped the device out and fiddled a few things, then pointed it first at Jess and then at the fucking asshole going off on the poor girl at the counter, careful to just barely brush Jess's hand with it as I executed.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

It didn't look like anything had changed, so I did what I could to stomp up to him-it ended up being more of a mince, but I'm pretty sure that the guy saw the rage on my face as I yanked on his shoulder. "Hey, what the fuck is your problem, asshole? What went wrong that could possibly lead to you being such a dick to her?!"

By now his face was scrunched up and confused. He squinted at me and I grinned internally. It looked like it worked. I gave him a light push on the shoulder. "Answer me. What the fuck could be so bad?"

That second little push seemed to have done it. Now he gasped in pain. "They gave my order away to someone else," he managed to get out through gritted teeth.

"That's it? That's what your whole infantile tantrum has been about? Why don't you wait patiently and not talk to anyone while they remake your coffee instead of acting like a spoiled three-year-old?" I demanded, barely touching his shoulder, while knowing the angle was right. "And apologize first. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment," I ordered.

At this point I could tell that he was in too much pain to keep being such a colossal asshole. He squinted at me briefly-I'm four inches taller, even without the heels, so now I towered over him and easily had twenty-five pounds on him, even though I'm not that big of a guy-then realized this battle was lost. Nobody noticed that I was a guy who had tits, no hair on his legs, and was wearing heels and walking in them as if I had my entire life.

"I'm-sorry-miss," he gasped to the surprised barista. "I'll be over there." He shuffled off to where normal people waited and appeared to try to find a way to stand that didn't put him in agony. It didn't look like he was having very good luck.

I smirked as I returned to Jess in line. "That was fantastic, honey, I'm very proud of you. Are you okay?"

I let out a huge breath. "I think so, yeah." My heart was still pounding in my ears but I was beginning to cool off.

Then she whispered, "Did you just do what I think you did?"

She was squinting, too. "Probably, but we'll talk later. And maybe try taking off your glasses.

She did and another amazed look took her face over. Jess was smart enough not to say anything else until we were outside and heading to the car with our coffees. After I got in the car just as gracefully as I had gotten out and the doors had closed, she spoke. "What happened in there?"

Another deep breath. I wasn't sure about the moral implications of what I had done in there, but damn, had it made me feel better. "I swapped your back condition and your vision with his. That piece of shit's going to make that poor barista feel terrible about herself? Fine, then he deserves the physical agony you go through when your back goes out. Fuck that piece of shit!" I took another breath to calm back down. "Anyway, how does your back feel?"

"I can't tell anything right away, but time will tell. And it looked like just a few wrong angles set him off, just like something as dumb as opening the dryer door would keep me out of work for a day and a half," she replied. She put her glasses in her purse. "I can see just fine without my glasses, though. It's like I never needed them."

"Yeah, I figured it would be justice if he had to get glasses, too. But I didn't even tell you the best part," I explained.

"What's the best part?"

"He's a smoker now. And I'm not." Seriously, I had been severely pissed.

"Wow, he really did get under your skin, didn't he?" She looked incredulous.

"Damn right!" I affirmed.

There was a lull in the conversation as we pulled away. I barely noticed how effortless it was for me to drive in these shoes. "Do you think I went too far?"

"That was one of the worst I've ever seen someone treat anyone else for anything, much less something so trivial as giving a cup of coffee to the wrong person. Oh, no! You might have to wait an extra five minutes! The horror! That's still no reason to go off on a young girl like that," she huffed in response. "Even if you did go too far, that fucker deserves to be in a lot of pain. I bet that's not the first time he's overreacted and been horrible to someone. Fuck him. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it," she announced. "Plus, for the first time in thirty years, I can see clearly without my glasses."

I grinned and kissed her since we were at a red light. "The coffee's really good, too," she added.

"Good. Where are we going first?" We discussed our plan of attack, so to speak, as we parked.

"Before we go in, is there anything you'd like to swap?" I asked.

Jess thought for a moment. "Like what?"

"Like what I did with these shoes. And your vision. I'm going to do that with mine, too, but not to just anybody. They're going to have to demonstrate some pretty awful behavior," I told her. "But is there anything you'd like to change about yourself? I have told you over and over again that I'm happy with your body," I prefaced, "but maybe your metabolism? You've always told me it was pretty slow."

"Well...now that you mention it, that wouldn't be a bad thing. I've never liked the size of my hands, either," she admitted. "Are you okay with that?"

I gave her a quick but passionate kiss. "Of course, honey. I want you to feel better about yourself. "Let me know if you see anything and we'll swap it for you."

She smiled. "And maybe if we see someone wearing super-cute shoes we could swap them with mine. You know I've never had much luck with wearing heels, not with my ankles."

"Oh, yeah. I'm definitely going to draw the line there," I told her, rolling my eyes. "You know full well how much I love seeing you in high heels, you goober."

She stuck her tongue out and we left the car. Her walk to the mall was feminine but I glided next to her, my sexy heels clacking as I made my way across the parking lot. Even though I knew it wasn't natural, it felt like I'd been doing it my whole life. One interesting side effect of the shoes and my new walk was that it not only highlighted my legs, which I have known is one of my best features, but that it also made my boobs bounce, in spite of the bra. Of course, the bra was more designed to look sexy in the bedroom than it was for normal support. It wasn't uncomfortable but I was a little self-conscious because now my nipples were hard from rubbing against my shirt with every bouncing step. There was nothing I could do until we hit a store for some clothes, so I tried not to worry about it.