Husband with Testing Device Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

I blinked. Wow. The guy wasn't going to win any Mr. Universe contests, but at least he didn't look like a skeleton crossed with a scarecrow!

I turned to look at Jess and sucked in a deep breath. Holy shit.

The look on her face said the same thing as she took the state of her body in, her eyes eventually making their way up to meet mine.

"Oh...honey..." was all she whispered. Her eyes were shimmering.

"Fuck, babe, I know," I breathed in reply. If you've ever seen pictures of a model who's considered "curvy," you can probably imagine what I'm going to describe.

But before I do, I want to make this as clear as possible: I wasn't trying to change her body shape. My wife may have been heavier than she had been when we met, but I find women who are thick or curvy or whatever very, very much attractive. I love how soft and plush their bodies feel, it's very sexy. I wasn't doing this swap for me, this was 100% for her-she had a shitty body image and I wanted her to help. To this day, I don't regret pushing that button. At least not that time.

Jess still had an hourglass figure. The width of her generous hips hadn't changed at all. What had was how much padding she had. Before I had hit that button, she had plenty of it; now, though? She was even more perfect than I had considered possible before. She still didn't have six-pack abs, and her chest was beyond ample. However, the way her weight-which had decreased quite a bit-was spread out just as evenly.

My lovely wife's abdomen had just a bit of curve to it, looking very feminine but also very healthy. Her breasts, which, for her age, had far less sag to them than would be expected, were even perkier. Slightly smaller and therefore less dragged down by gravity. Her waist was smaller. Her face was a little bit-and I despise using this word but it's the only thing that fits right this moment-chubby, just looking more proportional to her bone structure.

The grin on her face was of euphoric disbelief. "Holy shit! Is this real?!" she cried, turning to the mirror. Fortunately, the door to the changing room we were in had just swung closed of its own accord again. That was good because she pulled her shirt up to her neck to verify what her eyes were seeing. "Holy shit! I feel amazing!" she exclaimed.

I slipped my arms around her thinner abdomen until they met and set my chin on her shoulder. "You're still my wife and you're still gorgeous. But how do you feel about this?" I asked.

She continued to goggle for a few seconds. "I can't believe this is me in the mirror," she sighed. "But it is. I don't know exactly who it was that you swapped with or what, but I don't really care, baby. This is what I imagine that I look to you like when you tell me that you love my curves," she intimated, her voice getting husky. "Thank you so much," she continued in a whisper before her lips crushed against mine. They quickly parted and her tongue tried to dominate mine, which was definitely a first.

I felt myself getting a little wet at the passion in her kiss and I couldn't help but check her jeans. And she was getting harder by the second. "Mmmm..." I murmured into her mouth.

She broke the kiss and looked at me with fire in her eyes. "I really, really want you," she whispered.

Well, that did it. I was officially soaked. "I do, too, but..." I gestured to our surroundings.

With a wicked grin, Jess asked, "Do you think you can keep quiet?"

Oh, fuck, now I was even wetter. I bit my lip. "Um...I hope so."

Without another word, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. They were off her in a flash, following her shoes. Which she stepped back into right away with a wink. "You may have to take yours off since you're so much taller," she told me.

I grinned as I dropped my panties and stepped out of them, followed by my heels. Now we were standing eye-to-eye like we always had when I was barefoot but she was in heels. I turned away from her and gave her a coquettish grin over my shoulder. "You were saying something earlier about flipping my skirt up..."

She whispered a growl and stepped toward me. I felt the air brush against my hairless twat as my skirt was inverted so that the hem was above my waist. She wasted no time, just lined herself up with me and drove her thick cock into me to the hilt in one smooth stroke. I whimpered as quietly as I could and bit my lip, resting my hands on the seat. I was facing the mirror and so a part of my brain could wonder at the dissonance of still having my mostly masculine face above my very feminine chest, its accompanying cleavage, and my blouse.

Right up until she started sawing her shaft in and out of me. I saw my face go into that wordless "O" face that women get when they're getting fucked and fucked good. All thought disappeared and then was when my brain decided to remember the new piercing in my clitoral hood.

"Oh, fuck, babe...please pinch my nipples..." I gasped in the quietest voice that I could. Jess only grunted and I felt her cock thicken inside me as her hands made their way up from my new feminine hips to the tips of my new tits, then gave them both a tentative pinch.

"Unnnnffffhhhh..." I groaned. My cunt ground down on its welcome intruder so hard that it must have almost hurt her and a delicious shock ran from my nipples right to my core. "Yeah...just like that," I almost moaned.

"Shhhh..." she warned, but switched from testing the waters to using my nipples as handles to augment her thrusts into me.

"Oh-oh, fuck! I'm gonna come so hard!" I tried my best to keep it to a susurration.

She could only whisper encouraging words as my whole body stiffened and I had the most powerful orgasm I could imagine for what felt like hours but was likely only a few seconds. Then, just as I was coming down, her thrusts got irregular, and then I was coming again when I felt her length thicken and pulse inside me, doing her best not to scream as she pumped me full of her cum.

Once we had both fully crested, we could only stand there and try to catch our breath making the least amount of noise possible. It took several minutes. And I could barely stand because my legs were shaking from that titanic climax.

We finally recovered and I stood up to kiss her. "That was fucking amazing," I whispered.

She gave a giddy giggle. "Holy shit, was it ever. You have never reacted to me playing with your nipples like that!"

Of course not, I hadn't even had them for twenty-four hours! I didn't feel like another conversation about metaphysics so I just grinned. Then I made the mistake of looking in the mirror. Both of us were flushed and in disarray. My long hair, just like hers, was disheveled and our clothing was out of sorts.

"Do you have any tissues?" I asked her in the lowest volume that I could. I could feel her load starting to leak out of me and I didn't want to have to change my panties again.

She smiled then dug around in her purse, coming up with some. I cleaned up the best I could, then made a face when I realized I'd have to keep it in my purse for the moment. She chuckled at that while I put my panties on and tried to rearrange my clothes, stepping back into my heels with grace. Jess was doing the same.

"Did we manage to try anything on?"

"I don't think so," was her quiet grinning response. "Fuck it, let's get out of here and get you home...Master," she continued.

I was still pretty damp but I felt a small surge in my loins. "That sounds like a fantastic idea," I agreed.

We made it out of the store without anyone noticing that we hadn't tried anything on but had spent quite a bit of time in the changing room and headed for the car.

When it came to our bet on walking in heels, it turned out that spontaneous sex in a changing room was enough, so we agreed that we should have to do the paying off at home. It also turned out that both of us thought the other was just slightly better than we were and thought that the other should win. So we called it a draw.

On the way home we didn't say much, but I had her cock hard the whole ride home, rubbing it through her jeans while she gave me her best smoky eyes.

We barely made it through the door, ignoring all of our purchases, before we started to shed our clothes. Within seconds I was only wearing my heels and it only took Jess a few seconds to join me.

"Lie down right there," I ordered. My nose was picking up how aroused I was, and it was far easier to discern her level of arousal.

She grinned at me. "Yes, Master." And she was absolutely gorgeous! Full-figured and curvy and with a rock-hard erection jutting out from her body. My internal heat surged again.

Jess laid down on her back and I got on top of her as fast as I could, straddling her head while I devoured her hardness, the feeling of her soft skin against my nipples making me shiver. And groaned right away when she started to eat me out, just going straight for my stiff clit. I shuddered and groaned around her hardness while I bobbed up and down at a quick but deliberate pace, applying as much suction and tongue swirling as I could. I wanted her to explode in my mouth at the same time I was going to drench her face with my pussy juices.

"Oh, fuck, Master, that feels so good!" she cried during a brief break. But she got right back to work on me, and I could already feel my hips doing their involuntary bucking as I got closer to my peak. I was moaning like a bitch in heat and it was still funny to me to hear my deep voice making rather feminine moaning sounds but there was exactly nothing I could do about it-she was far too good at munching on my cunt for me to anything else. It felt like she was doing the same thing I used to do to her, simply making quick circles around the base of my nub with the tip of her tongue.

I had to pull off briefly to cry, "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum all over your face, you sexy bitch!" then went right back to milking her cock. I could feel her starting to tremble at that same time. Then it hit, for both of us, right at the same time. My whole body seized up at the exact moment she groaned and pulsed in my mouth. I was coming so hard I wasn't even breathing so I couldn't swallow her emission for several seconds, I couldn't move, my whole body just locked up and it seemed like every muscle in my body contracted at once.

And even through her own orgasm, Jess kept up her assault, probably not even able to breathe from how hard my thighs were clamped against her head. I let out a guttural scream that hurt my throat once I could breathe again, then devolved into a high-pitched series of yelping grunts as my climax began to subside, but then rise up again. She kept going and I kept coming. I screamed a second time and this time she couldn't hold on because of the way my hips were jerking around and I flopped on the floor, shaking and moaning as the orgasm kept ripping through my body.

I finally stopped jerking and twitching as the storm of pleasure began to clear. "Jesus! Is *that* what a multiple orgasm feels like?!" I panted.

She grinned and kissed me. "It sounded like that's what happened, at least to me."

"I'm surprised my head didn't explode!" I giggled as I said it, but only because I felt so good that I couldn't help myself. I was literally giddy.

This time she laughed. "You did come pretty hard, Sir. And the way you used your mouth on me...MMMM!"

I gave her a tender kiss. "I love to make you happy, and it's fun having our equipment swapped, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I didn't know how intense yours were before. But they're there for a few seconds and then I'm just sensitive," she commented. "But they feel *so good*!"

"Good," I said as I gave her another kiss. "I don't want to swap back just yet. Besides," I continued, "I have a few ideas that I think you'll like while I'm still borrowing your cunt."

"Mitchell!" she cried, sounding shocked but then biting her lip as if she liked hearing me talk that way after.

"What? It's part of my body right now, so I can use whatever words I want to describe this twat, can't I?" I couldn't resist.

"You're impossible!" she declared, rolling her eyes.

"You didn't disagree right there, so I'm going to take that as a yes."

She just stuck her tongue out at me and gave me a raspberry. "Do you mind if I call this my cock?" she retorted.

I laughed. "I've called it that my entire life," I confessed. "Doesn't bother me at all. And it is a delicious cock, even if that's kinda narcissistic," I said.

She just rolled her eyes and kissed me. "I love you so much," I declared with a sigh.

Her look of annoyance softened. "I love you lots! Why don't we take a shower, then get our new clothes out of the car?" she asked.

"And the other stuff, too, right?"

Jessica actually blushed. "Yeah, that, too," was her quick response. I forgot to tell you, by the way: the mall also had one of those stores that sells sex toys in a separate building in its parking lot, and we had stopped by there before we hit the last store. I had dropped quite a bit of cash while I made her wait in the car.

"So, um," she asked while we headed to the shower, both still one hundred percent nude, "what did you get in that...store?"

"I got," I announced in a grandiose tone, "a bunch of stuff I'm looking forward to playing with with you, and that's all that you need to know."

To be continued...