Husband with Testing Device Ch. 04

Story Info
The consequences of swaps are explored and much fun is had.
11.9k words
4.67
17.9k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

Part 4 of my series inspired by Razmagurk's "Girlfriend with Testing Device" series. Raz has read it and approves, all ideas about swapping and the consequences are from Raz's stories. There are no swaps in this chapter but keep reading...

XXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning when I woke up I felt...funny. Different. Like I was...I don't know, puffy, or something. It didn't feel right.

What did feel exactly right was waking up next to the sexpot goddess who had apparently been dumb enough to marry me! My bladder was full just the way it was every morning, but feeling her soft, curvy body next to mine made my pierced nipples crinkle and I started getting a little moist. Her still-enormous breasts were cascading to the right side of her body, which was the side she was lying on.

My own smaller tits were doing the same, since I was snuggled up behind her like the big spoon. My hands started wandering, caressing the soft skin that covered her voluptuous body. I was getting wetter.

She groaned and with a flurry, threw the covers back and sat up. She thumped off to the bathroom to, I assumed, relieve the same need, then came back and snuggled back up to me. I waited until Jess had fallen all the way back asleep before creeping out of bed and taking care of the same business. I was then just as careful to reenter the bed. My angel didn't notice my absence as far as I could tell.

My twat was really starting to get wet, feeling her soft, sexy body, my also significant tits pressed against her back as I ran my fingertips up and down her outline. I made sure to linger for a moment or so on each nipple, but was also sure to make no more contact than a grazing brush against what was rapidly becoming her throbbing hard cock.

Eventually, my wife moaned. "Mmmmhhhmmmm..."

I grinned to myself. I couldn't help it, I was so horny that I just dipped a fingertip into my wetness and brought it up to circle my engorged clit a few times, pulling the covers back just a little as I continued to caress my cute spouse.

"What're you doing...?" she half-asked, half-grumbled.

"I love you and your sexy body turns me on," I whispered as I gave her length an ever-so-gentle tease of fingertips. "Is there something wrong with that?"

"No," she mumbled, then resettled on her back. "Love you, too." Perfect.

I kept caressing her and touching her magnificent skin but moved southward. Before long, I could see the fruits of my labors: her hard, uncut cock staring me straight in the face. I was very familiar with that member, since it had been attached to my body for most of my life, but now it was on her body and her equipment was mine. For now.

She wasn't awake yet which was perfect. I licked my lips in anticipation, then opened them. At the same time, I pulled ever so gently back on her foreskin while my damp lips enclosed the head of her cock followed quickly by my newly-pierced tongue dancing all over her head.

"Mmmmff..." she intoned.

"Hmmmm," was my only reply while at the same time I engulfed the rest of her crown in my mouth. The night before, we'd gone down on each other with such passion and intensity that I had had my first multiple orgasm since I had acquired my wife's genitalia and I was still satisfied from that. But I wanted her to feel that good, even though I knew that it was likely impossible. Quantity over quality, I guess?

It felt wonderful to suck her off, and I resisted the urge to play with my sensitive clit and its pierced hood as I gave my wife a blowjob no matter how much I wanted to climax. I had had plenty and she had catching up to do.

She seemed to be waking up by the time I had begun bobbing up and down, swirling my tongue while applying suction, all the while jerking her foreskin up and down in time with my head movements.

"Mitch...what are you doing...?" she mumbled.

I kept sucking her for a moment, and then looked up at her with the best million-watt smile. "I loved it every time you woke me up like this, so I thought I'd return the favor," I rambled, then jammed her thickness back into my mouth.

Jessica groaned then entangled my hair with her fingers. "Baby, that feels so good..."

"Mmmmmm..." was all I said, not wanting to remove her hardness from my mouth. I could taste her precum now and I was so turned on. I added in a rotation as I stroked her foreskin up and down while I worked my lips and pierced tongue up and down her length and was rewarded with a groan.

"Baby...you're gonna make me come..." she groaned.

"Mmmmmmmm!" was my enthusiastic response. I wanted her to come in my mouth. A lot. I was so turned on that my hips were bucking and my thighs were squeezing together, which stimulated my clit a little, which was going to be all that I needed to get across my own finish line. I was getting not just used to coming because I got her off with my mouth but to the point where I wasn't addicted, but I wanted to feel it again and again.

Then it hit her. "Oh, fuck, honey!" my lovely wife cried. "I'm gonna come!"

"MMMMMM!" I groaned. Then her balls tensed up and she pulsed. Over and over again. In my mouth. My thighs clenched and I reveled in the idea that my lips and tongue brought her to orgasm, and I was sailing over the edge, writhing at the same time that Jess filled my mouth with her seed. I drank it up greedily, swallowing every drop.

"When we swap our parts back I'm going to do that for you a lot more often," Jess panted. "That feels so good!"

I gave her a long, deep kiss. "I hope you get to come when I do in your mouth when that happens, too," I replied. "It's not as good as when you're eating me out, but it still feels really good."

She kissed me back. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I told her, feeling very content.

We got up, got dressed, and since we were satisfied sexually for the moment, just hung out doing what we would normally do. A little later, while we were eating breakfast, my wife asked, "So...when do I get to find out about some of the other stuff you bought yesterday?"

I grinned. And felt myself start to get a little damp at the thought. I chuckled and looked down, my nipples tight and pointy against my thin t-shirt. "Soon," was all that I told her.

She stuck her tongue out and we finished breakfast in quiet.

Once we had taken care of the dishes, I headed toward the bedroom. "Follow me."

In the bedroom I ordered, "Strip."

Jess bit her lip. "Yes, sir," she replied, and was nude before me in short order. Bashful, she looked down at the floor as I ogled her glorious body.

"Go make sure that you're clean."

"Yes, sir." While she did, I slipped on a pair of thigh-high stockings and a pair of black stiletto pumps that had a thin strap to buckle around my ankles. They were stylish but had a hint of domination naughtiness.

A few minutes later, she emerged with a slight blush. "I'm clean, sir. You look really sexy dressed like that."

I noticed how hard her nipples were. "Good girl. Thank you. Bend over the bed and close your eyes."

I worked the first of many toys I had bought the day before into her eager ass, a medium-sized latex butt plug. She groaned as its widest part stretched her out then filled her up. I gave her a firm smack on each ass cheek, which made her yelp, then ordered, "Get on the bed on your back."

"Yes, sir!" she answered. She was hard at this point, both her nipples and her cock.

"Close your eyes," I directed, then slipped on the next toy I'd picked up the day before, a blindfold.

My sexy wife took a deep breath as if she was anticipating something, which she should have been. I was dripping wet and was finally going to live out my dream of dominating her!

I had a few lengths of quarter-inch-thick nylon rope that I used to bind her wrists to the bedposts, which made her sigh. "Can you move?"

She tested her bonds, tentative at first before really yanking on the short amount of rope between her wrists and the bedposts. They didn't let her move much. "No, sir. I can't. This is really sexy."

I kissed her deeply as I ran my hands over her marvelous tits. Her nipples were little pebbles. She moaned as I broke the kiss. "So are you, honey. I have wanted to do this for so long!"

Next, I bound her ankles and knees together and tied them to the bed at her feet. "Can you move?"

She wriggled and got nowhere. "I can't, sir. I'm at your mercy..."

"Damn right you are," I declared with a grin. Then, as I straddled her head, I told her, "Now I want you to eat me until I come all over your face."

"Mmmmmph!" was her moaned reply as my drenched cunt covered her mouth. It may seem odd but I felt very masculine and in control, despite my soft skin, D-cup tits, and having my wife's twat between my legs instead of my cock.

Jess balanced making me feel good with getting me closer and closer to coming, but in the end, I wanted to assert my control over her. "Make me come, bitch!" I groaned.

She redoubled her efforts, sucking on my erect clit while circling it with the tip of her tongue. Within seconds I was silent as my entire body clenched, electric bolts of ecstasy overtaking my whole body. My thighs clamped around the sides of her head, likely cutting her air supply off for a brief moment, and I finally was able to breathe. "Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I groaned, barely able to get another breath in because Jess' tongue was still dancing on my hypersensitive button. My hips were bucking and my whole body shook.

I was breathing like I'd just sprinted two miles when my legs allowed me to flop down next to my wife. She was grinning and licking her lips, the bottom half of her face shiny with my juices and her saliva. "So did I do a good job, sir?"

I giggled from the endorphins. "Of course you did, you sexy broad. Now I understand why you always wanted me to go down on you."

She flexed her PC muscles, flexing her cock, which caught my eye. A single drip of preseminal fluid glistened at the end of her foreskin. "After a performance like that," I announced, "you deserve to feel good, too. Mostly."

I damn near fell over when I tried to get up because my legs were a rubbery, shaky mess. But I made it and found what I was looking for. I approached her, climbing back on the bed and crawling over to her, then licked her left nipple before blowing gently on it. I saw her erection throb again as she moaned, her areola crinkling while her nipple hardened to a point. While it was in that state, I took hold of it and was quick to fit the clover clamp over the base, releasing it and letting the cold steel fall against her cold skin.

Jess groaned. "Oh, shit..." I repeated the process on her other breast, and this time she sucked in a breath and bit her lip. The drop of precum had now dripped onto her slimmer tummy. I gave the chain between her clamps a quick tug and she yelped. "Fuck!"

I chuckled, "You like that?"

"Mmmm...yes, sir," she moaned.

"I need to reconfigure this a little," I explained as I untied her legs. I then spread them and pulled them back so that her knees were next to her chest but not touching, and tied both her knees and her ankles to the bedposts. Her very hard cock laid against her abdomen but I could see it pulsing with her heartbeat. My already-wet pussy surged with further arousal and I could feel how close to painfully tight my areolae were.

"You were very good just now making me come that hard, little girl," I announced as I positioned my thighs against her butt cheeks. "So I'm going to give you a reward but it might not be exactly the way you expect."

"Thank you...Master," Jess breathed.

"You earned it," I told her as I pressed the plug deeper into her ass. She moaned as I scootched up even closer on my knees, and pulled her shaft back so it was pointing at me, then rubbing its slippery head between my bare lips. That made us both moan.

I sank down as I ground my hips forward, driving her erection into me to the hilt. I bit my lip and moaned, gripping her legs by the ankles and starting to grind my hips forward and backward exactly as I had when we had our original equipment. It almost looked like I was fucking her and not the other way around, which was exactly what I intended.

It's been called the "Amazon Position," or sometimes "Reverse Missionary," but it makes it look like the partner with the lady parts is fucking the one with the male genitals but is actually backwards. Either way, it's a very dominant position for the person being penetrated and that's exactly what I wanted. It had the benefit of not only driving her steely cock into me deep enough where my labia were pressed up against her pubic bone, but her head was bumping against my cervix while at the same time that my clit ground against her.

I growled, "Your reward is for me to fuck you like the way I own you, little girl." She just groaned as I ground my hips, lowering my torso so that our tits pushed together and I crushed her mouth with my lips. "You are so hard and you have my cunt so fucking wet," I groaned. I had just had a titanic orgasm but I could tell I was going to have another one, soon.

"You feel so good wrapped around me!" she cried. I inched my knees closer together as I thrusted with my hips, which just wrapped my snatch tighter around her dick.

"You feel so good stuffed in my pussy," I moaned, then kissed her again, my tongue invading her mouth. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back. "Fuck! You're gonna make me come again, you sexy bitch!" I exclaimed as I felt my legs starting to shake and the heat starting to spread out from my core.

"Please come on me," she whimpered. "Your pussy's sooo tight, sir!"

I ignored the incongruity of the way we were talking dirty to each other because it was upon me. "NNN--FFFUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as it overtook me. My legs were almost rubber while my cunt fluttered and my body spasmed. The position I was in just meant that when I sagged against her, it would only grind my sensitive opening down further onto her shaft.

After what was probably only ten or fifteen seconds but what felt like about a week, I regained control of my body. Mostly.

"That was fucking fantastic," I whispered in her ear between kisses. "But I want to feel you come. I want you to feel as good as you made me feel, sexy. Are you close?"

"Oh, shit, Master...I'm getting really close. If you keep doing what you're doing to my cock I'm gonna explode any second. Please let me come in you!"

I just invaded her mouth with mine again, trying to keep my renewed grinding going with my legs shaking the way that they were. But I made it. Her moans escalated and I could tell that she was getting close, but what sent her over the edge was me yanking on her clamps via the chain and holding it.

A wordless, throat-ripping scream left her throat at the same time that I felt her stretch my drenched pussy even further before she pulsed, filling me with her jizz. Knowing that my fucking her had made her explode combined with how good it felt to have her ejaculating in me was too much and I came again. I shook and shuddered with her, on top of her, and accidentally pulled even harder on the chain.

Somehow, she, through all the pain that I had just inflicted on her sensitive nipples, just thrust up into me even harder as her orgasm tailed off. I collapsed on top of her, breathless. "Holy fuck, that was hot!" I panted.

She kissed me fiercely. "Hot isn't even enough to describe that! I can't remember coming that hard in a long time, if I ever did," she replied, also breathing hard. Our soft skin glistened with a light layer of perspiration as we came down. "When did you find out about this position?"

"It turns out that not all porn is just for watching," I explained, taking her blindfold off, and then explained what it was called and a few other relevant facts.

She laughed. "Um...can you untie me, please?"

I grinned at her. "Now why would I do something like that?"

"I'm serious. I think my feet fell asleep," she pleaded.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Of course," I apologized and got her legs untied as fast as I could.

She kissed me. "Thank you. That was really hot."

I smiled back at her. "Yeah, it was."

Once she could feel her legs again, we got up and after I took off my stockings and heels, showered and lounged around, it being a Sunday morning.

During a commercial break from the mindless TV show that was on, I asked, "So do you want to talk about how this is going to work?"

"What do you mean?"

I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts. "Well, if we're going to make this a dom/sub relationship, there are some rules we should follow."

"Like what?" Jess asked.

"What the boundaries are for both of us, for starters. And safewords, and details like when it's OK to play that way and when it's not. 'Safe, Sane, and Consensual' is how it's usually referred to," I explained.

"Well, no gross stuff for starters," she replied right away.

I laughed. "Yeah, I'm with you on that. Blood or anything that happens in the bathroom outside of taking a shower, right?"

"Yeah."

"OK, well, that's a start." I looked around, then got up, and grabbed a pen and paper and a book for a writing surface. As I wrote the outline down, I continued, "So we've covered the obvious stuff. But what about other things?"

"Such as?"

I cleared my throat, since we were about to enter uncomfortable territory. "Like if this is just going to be the two of us forever and ever amen, or if others can be involved, and then there are going to need to be a lot of rules around that--"

"I don't know about forever, but I only want you and I hope that you only want me," Jess interrupted. "Do you want this to involve other people?" she asked.

"No! This isn't some kind of subterfuge to get you talked into a threesome," I said immediately. "We're just defining the ground rules. So monogamy is the order of the day. Right?"

She smiled. "Yeah. Thank you."

I kissed her. "Don't thank me, babe. It's like I keep saying: this is a partnership. We're equals as far as I'm concerned. Except when you want me to tie you up and fuck your brains out," I clarified.

My lovely wife blushed and looked down. "I don't know why I never tried it before, but yeah, um...I really like that. That's definitely OK."

Her nipples were now poking authoritatively into her t-shirt, and I could feel that mine were, too. The rings added an interesting feeling to that, and it felt really good. I grinned and replied, "Good. I love that. But on that subject, is there anything you don't want me to call you?"

"When we're doing that?"

"Yeah, when we're playing. That's how I'm going to refer to it, just so that you know what I'm talking about."

"OK, that seems like a good way to talk about it. So when we're playing you want to know what not to call me?" she asked.

"Yeah. I want to know if 'slut,' 'bitch,' or even 'cunt' are off limits," I clarified.

She blushed again. "Um..." she began, biting her lip, "I can't say that any of them are off limits when we're doing that. Right now, no fucking way. But when you're dominating me...? I can't say no to any of them," she admitted with a self-conscious chuckle.

"Are you sure?"

She thought for a moment, then said, "No. Those are fine in the moment. Yes, you can call me those. It um...kinda turns me on when you do." Another blush. She was only wearing a loose pair of cotton shorts in addition to her t-shirt, and I could tell that she was turned on from the semi that was making itself seen.

I leaned over and gave her a long, soft, open-mouthed kiss while I reached down and gave her a stroke or two through her shorts. "I see that you really like that, actually."

Jess let out a nervous chuckle and answered, "Yeah. I think I love it."

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers