Husband with Testing Device Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Cum for me you sexy little bitch!" I grunted before succumbing to my own climax once more. "Unnnnnhhhhh!" I uttered, my thrusts becoming nothing more than well-intentioned attempts at moving the dildo in and out of her ass. My muscles all decided to just lock up collectively despite what I was trying to get them to do while I quivered and shook.

"Oh, holy shit...fuuuuuck," she groaned.

I couldn't keep it up anymore and collapsed on top of her, our sweaty tits pressing together. "Yeah," I panted. "That was intense."

She just breathed, "Like camping," and that was it. I was off to the races. I had the worst case of the giggles I'd had in a long time.

I kissed her as the fit of laughter subsided at the same time that I removed her blindfold. "I swear I'm not laughing at you, baby," I assured her. "I just feel so good and that timing was so good, it's just really funny. Please don't think anything other than that, honey."

Jess took a long, serious look at me before erupting in peals of her own laughter. "Oh, if you could see your face! That look was priceless."

Her laughs took an abrupt turn to a gasp of pain when I tugged on the chain between her nipple clamps. "Dammit! Oh...fuck, that still feels really good," she admitted.

A predatory grin took over my face. "Just don't forget who's in charge here," I declared.

"I won't. Sir," she added with a loving smile. "I didn't think I'd be able to come from you doing that."

"I wasn't sure, either. I tried a few times before we swapped and I didn't get there. But I'm really glad you can!" I exclaimed with a kiss. "So how did it feel?"

She thought for a moment. "I'm not sure how to describe it. It was still a lot more...sharp, I guess? So more like the orgasms I've had since I got this from you," she said and gestured to her bulge, "but it was closer to the way I came when we were having sex before. There was the same buildup and it was more of a full-body climax, I guess."

I kissed her again. She may have been getting soft, I mused, but I could keep this shaft that now sprouted out from my pelvis buried in her sexy ass for as long as she'd have me. "So did you like it?"

"I had a big orgasm, what do you think?" Jess retorted as she stuck her tongue out.

I laughed. "So...really good?"

"I think I could hear the cum hitting my panties as I came," she said, biting her lip.

I kissed her again and told her, "I'm pretty sure that I could. It happened to me with it a few times when I came really hard. Seeing that is what pushed me over the edge the second time, baby. That really turned me on to see that."

"I thought I could tell. Um...can we take these off?" Jess asked, glancing down toward her nipples.

"Oh, shit. I'm really sorry," I said and we went through the process of taking her nipple clamps off. There was the yelp of intense pain as it came off followed by a groan of pure pleasure as I suckled her nipples to try to soothe them. By the time I was done she was back to half-mast.

We also untangled and after I took off my strap-on and cleaned it off, we changed back into more sensible clothing, and made a list for grocery shopping. Super sexy, right? It actually turned out to be. We ended up making so much playful innuendo that that led to very serious innuendo that led to her on her back on the floor while I straddled her head and she tickled my clit with her tongue as I tried my best to stuff her cock as deep into my throat as I could. Soon, we were crying out and filling each other's mouths with the fruits of our mutual climax.

After that, we got showered (separately) and headed to the store. I made sure that the purse I was carrying had the device in it. I had some ideas for some more swaps that could come in handy.