Husband with Testing Device Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, honey. I'll be right back," I told the recording on my phone after I had paused the video. I had the perfect idea.

Leaving my erection poking out around my panties as I went, I was quiet as I went back upstairs to where, before he'd revealed the full extent of his cross-dressing, Mitch had stashed a few toys. I tried to be as silent as possible as I looked around until I found his butt plug and lube.

I crept back downstairs and propped my phone up and turned away from it. "I want more than just my hand, and I love it when you play with my ass," I told the phone as I bent over and slowly pulled my panties down. I was still amazed how much I loved how my ass looked after my metabolism had been swapped before. It was almost heart-shaped and my ample hips looked fantastic from behind if I do say so myself. I was as sultry as I could be as I spread my cheeks and applied the slippery lube to my rear entrance. I moaned softly as I worked my fingertip inside to loosen myself up.

"I'll get back to it once I have this taken care of, baby," I narrated as I lubed up the plug. It was still a novel sensation to feel the cool, slippery latex push against my sphincter and stretch it open. At a couple of points I had to stop when it got too uncomfortable, but soon I was letting out a small gasp as its widest point stretched me out, then slipped inside and making me feel very full.

"Mmmm...that's better," I breathed. I sat back down and continued, "Now, where was I?"

I was just about as hard as I had been--stuffing my ass felt very sexy--and resumed stroking. It turned out that I didn't need to hold the phone to capture the spectacle of masturbating for my husband, which conveniently freed up my other hand. I started the video back up and pulled my shirt up to reveal my now-perkier boobs. I hissed at the delightful combination of sharp pain and pleasure when my free hand grabbed my nipple and gave it a firm pinch at the base. My PC muscles gave an involuntary twitch, which just rubbed the plug against my prostate. "Ohhh...that feels so good..." I moaned softly.

The woman on the video's moans were getting more and more pronounced, and it looked like her hips were moving of their own accord against the head of the vibrator. It sounded like she was getting close. My pace at which I manipulated myself increased. "I think I'm gonna come soon, baby...I bet you'd love to see me come all over my tits, wouldn't you?" I sighed. "I think that can be arranged for you."

And now that I was thinking about it, while I had never been a fan of being sprayed with jizz, the idea sounded kind of hot. Like I was doing something just to please my man, which made me shiver with anticipation. I picked up the pace even more and the woman in the video tensed up and went silent for a few seconds, then groaned as she clearly reached her climax. That was followed by several grunts and groans as she came down from her peak.

My cock was throbbing in my grip. Her moans turned to whining as she did her best to get her sensitive clit away from the vibrator, which did her no good at all. I loved the idea of being helpless like that, being forced through that sensitivity to receive pleasure anyway, just to please someone else. I was getting very close, myself, just thinking about how that would feel.

"I'm really close, baby," I moaned to the camera. "I want you to make me feel helpless like that; it's such a sexy idea...oh, fuck. Oh, shit! I'm gonna cum thinking about you doing that to me!" I cried as quietly as I could. It was on me. My balls tightened way up and I pulsed, grunting as I shot spurt after spurt up onto and over my tummy onto my big tits. "Mmfff--fuuuuuck!" I gasped at the release. It felt so damn good to feel my seed leaving my cock, then land on myself like I was Mitch's plaything.

"I love you and I hope you like this, honey," I panted, then stopped the recording and then the video. I was completely spent and very much relaxed. "Whew!" I said to myself. I grinned to myself and started recording again after having a particularly naughty thought. "What should I do with all this?" I asked rhetorically, gesturing to my sperm-coated abdomen and boobs. "Want me to lick it up? I bet you do," I continued, then filmed myself using my fingers to collect the seed I had spilled on myself, then licking them clean in as sensual a way as I could. "Mmmm..." I murmured as I cleaned. I've never loved the taste of cum but this felt like I was again doing something that he would like, and that made me love what I was doing.

Once I was reasonably cleaned up, I winked and blew a kiss, then stopped the recording. Now that I had blown my load, I was tired. I used a washcloth to clean myself up more thoroughly, then headed up to bed after putting my softened shaft back in my panties. Just before I went to sleep, I shared the video with my husband, then crawled into bed with him and fell asleep almost right away.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

I was finally done! After Jess had shown me how to deal with the various options for "feminine hygiene" products, I was able to take care of it myself, and I was finally in the clear. I felt great compared to the past few days. It had taken the whole week, so now it was the next Saturday and I woke up next to Jess being the little spoon to my big one again.

That morning started out in much the same way: we both got up and took care of business in the bathroom and came back to bed to snuggle, and I started to get horny feeling my curvy wife's body next to my own. While she was still sleeping I got her good and aroused and I woke her up with a blowjob that culminated in her exploding in my mouth while I had an orgasm of my own.

After I swallowed, I kissed her and told her I loved her. We got up and lazed around after breakfast some until she brought up the toys I had purchased. "You know, we didn't get to play with much of that stuff you bought last weekend," she remarked, trying to seem offhanded.

I smiled. "No, we didn't. Why?"

Jessica bit her lip and looked up at me. God, I loved that expression! "Um...it's been almost a week, and while stuff like making that video feels good, it's not the same as, um...playing with you. Sir."

I was grinning now. "Really? Are you saying you want to play, my dear?"

"Yeah, I do," she whispered. The way she was sitting made it easy to see that she was at least partially erect. Both of each of our nipples were standing out against our shirts, and I was getting damp.

I clenched my thighs together and directed, "Go to the bedroom and strip. Make sure you're clean, then put on that white outfit that you know that I like, and wait for me on your knees with your eyes closed."

She swallowed and blushed a little as she stood. "Yes, sir."

I smirked at the lovely sight of her behind departing as she left to carry out my directions. I decided to give her about fifteen minutes to get ready, and fought like hell against the urge to finger my pussy.

I finished my cup of coffee and looked at the clock. She'd had enough time, so I followed her. When I reached the bedroom, I could see that she had followed my instructions to the letter. I stood and drank in her form for a moment. She was wearing a white satin bustier that had lace cups and garters and paired with a white satin thong with lace trim. Normally she didn't bother with the underwear that came with the lingerie I bought her, but apparently since we started swapping things around, she like the feel of them. It showed, too: her cock was hard, barely contained by the silky material. The bustier had garters, which held up white stockings with lace tops, which led to her white open-toed high heels with a five-inch stiletto heel. I was already damp and getting more and more moist by the second.

"Good girl," I murmured, caressing her cheek. "Keep your eyes closed for just a little bit longer." I put the blindfold on her and attached a pair of leather buckling cuffs on her wrists, then padlocked them behind her back and set the key on the dresser.

I got rid of my t-shirt and shorts with haste, then selected an imitation vinyl teddy with an open crotch and a plunging neckline, so my tits were barely covered. I paired that with black lace-topped thigh-high stockings and knee-length imitation vinyl boots with a four-inch stiletto heel and laces that kept them tight to my calves.

Once I was ready, I helped her stand then kissed her deeply. "I have an idea," I told her, removing the blindfold and unlocking her wrist cuffs. "Come with me," I said and took her hand to lead her into the bathroom. I loved the sound as our heels clicked on the tile floor.

"It's my turn to close my eyes. I want you to make me up," I directed. "Then do yourself."

"Yes, sir. I can't wait! Now close your eyes, please," she replied and got to work. It took several minutes but she finished faster than I thought she could possibly. "Do you want to see yourself now or do you want to wait until I'm done with mine, sir?"

I took a deep breath. "I'll wait for you."

She giggled, a very feminine, sexy, and excited sound. "Thank you, sir. I don't think you'll be disappointed."

"I trust you, honey," I told her. After that, I just stood there and waited. It wasn't easy because I have never been a patient person, but she was done sooner than I expected.

I heard Jess take a deep breath and say, "I didn't have time to do much with your hair or mine, but I hope you like, it, sir. Please open your eyes."

I did and what I saw almost took by breath away in the most literal sense. My already lovely wife was a vision. She had brought out the best of every feature and had minimized what wasn't the best about her face, and my stomach lurched with excitement. My pussy clenched, too. She had gone with lighter colors and went easy on the eye makeup so that she looked innocent but sexy as hell at the same time with pink lipstick and lip-gloss, some blush, not much foundation, and light mascara and eyeliner. Just a hint of eye shadow completed the look. She'd brushed her wavy hair out so that it looked fuller than normal, too.

"You're so beautiful!" I exclaimed.

She looked down and smiled. Then she looked back up. "Thank you, honey. Now look in the mirror."

I did and realized that despite what swaps I had done to my body; my facial features were still fairly masculine. But Jess' makeup artistry had hidden the vast majority of that and I saw a gorgeous domme in the mirror.

Whereas she had gone for subtle for her own makeup, Jess had gone for the "smack 'em over the head with it," brazen look. I had dark green eye shadow to highlight my hazel eyes, eyeliner to make them look bigger, and heavy mascara, which made my eyelashes look much fuller and longer than normal. There was more foundation skillfully applied to make my face rounder and to give the illusion of a softer jawline, blush to highlight my cheekbones, and fire engine red lipstick and lip gloss combined with a lip liner that was just a little bit darker, making my mouth seem softer and my lips even fuller.

"Oh...wow..." I breathed. "Jess, you're amazing."

"I just brought out what was already there, sir. I think you look very handsome."

Handsome was without a doubt the last word I would have described, but I remembered that she still saw me as a man...I filed that thought away for later.

I turned to her, put a hand around the back of her neck, and gave her a deep, soulful kiss. "I love you so much," I whispered, staring deep into her eyes.

"I love you, too."

"Now, get your cute ass back in the bedroom," I ordered, give her ass a firm smack as she turned. Jess yelped and clacked her way in the direction I had given. I followed.

Without being told, she put the blindfold back on and put her hands behind her back after resuming her kneeling position. "Good girl," I cooed as I re-locked her wrists together. A glance between her legs indicated she was very much aroused, between the outline of her erection and the small dark spot at the end of the outline. "I'll be right back. Sit tight," I said as I kissed her cheek.

I made my way back into the bathroom and gave myself a thorough cleaning then returned to her. I put one of my heeled feet to either side of her knees and grabbed her head. "Get started," I demanded, yanking her head to my crotch.

"Yes, sir," she sighed. She ate me with gusto, seeming to know that I wasn't after gentle lovemaking--I wanted her to make me come as soon and as hard as possible. I moaned as she went straight for my pierced clit after scooping up my wetness with a lick or two, her tongue dancing and making me shudder.

"Oh, fuck...yeah, eat my cunt you sexy bitch," I encouraged. All I got in response was a muffled moan. In only a minute or two, I was grinding my hips back and forth, struggling to stay standing even with my new, improved ability to stand and walk in high heels, and I could tell I was going to have a big orgasm.

"Unnnnnhhhhh!" I cried as I sailed off the cliff into ecstasy. At this point, I had both hands buried in her hair and rode her face through one orgasm into another. I staggered back and sat on the bed, shaking and panting. "Holy FUCK, you're good at that!"

Jess smiled as she licked my juices from her lips. "Thank you, Master. I love making you feel that good."

I tried to get a handle on the twitching my legs were doing as I caught my breath. "You're really, really good at it. I think you deserve a reward." It took some effort but I was able to stand and wobble over to where our toys were stored.

I kissed her as I pulled the cups of her lingerie down and grabbed her left nipple, roughly attaching a clover clamp and as she gasped, did the same for the other. She groaned as I noticed that the damp spot on her panties was bigger than it had been.

"You're hard, aren't you?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm so fucking hard for you, sir," she breathed.

"Well, you're going to stay that way for a little longer," I whispered in her ear and went back to get another toy I'd picked up recently.

I sighed as the dildo slid inside me, then buckled the straps around my waist and thighs after making sure that the ribbed part was against my clit and sliding the second slightly smaller dildo that flared out a little at the base like a butt plug into my ass. I sighed with the sensation. This was the first time that I'd been full in both my ass and my twat and there was no way that I could compare it to before I had swapped our equipment.

Once I had the harness situated and snug so that none of my parts of it would slip out, I selected a dildo to mount on the front. It was roughly the same size as mine--well, Jessica's, now--but was thicker. It even had realistic looking balls. In fact, I now remembered why I had spent so much on it. The balls were actually hollow and could be filled with a substance that resembled semen, and it also had a mechanism where when the wearer bore down on the dildos hard enough--such as in the throes of an orgasm--then it would use that force to squeeze the liquid out through the dildo. As much as I wanted to try that out as well, I was too horny knowing that Jess was there for me to use. I was too impatient.

I strutted back over to her. "Bend over, slut."

"Yes, sir," she sighed and obeyed. Now my lovely wife was bent over in front of me, head down, ass up, with her sexy little thong barely holding her erection in. I lubed up the dildo and, after pulling her thong to the side, her tight little pucker as well, eventually working three fingers into her ass. The whole time she sighed as I loosened her up. I was getting pretty damn horny myself, and it was amazing to feel it every time I clenched my muscles.

"Are you ready to get fucked, my sexy bitch?"

Jess let out a low moan. "Ohh...yes, Master."

"Good, because this is happening either way," I told her as I lined the dildo up to her rosebud and started pushing. She cried out when its head was fully inside her, and I could have sworn that she was bearing down on the intruder with her own PC muscles.

"How are you doing? You OK?" I asked.

"Yeah...just can we stop and stay like this for a minute, please?"

"Of course," I told her, taking great care to bend down and plant gentle kisses on her back while I traced my fingertips up and down her body.

After a few moments of soothing her, I heard her say, "Oh, wow. Please keep going. Just go slow, please?"

I grinned and gave her ass another smack, eliciting a yelp. "I will at first," I affirmed as I resumed pushing with my hips. With agonizing slowness, I watched her butt consume its invader until my hips rested against her cheeks.

"Oh, god...my ass is so full!"

I chuckled and bent down so that I could feel the contents of her panties. Sure enough, she was hard as granite. "And that seems to indicate that you think this is sexy as hell, don't you?"

"So fucking sexy...sir. Please fuck me!"

"Well, since you did such a good job eating my snatch, I guess I'll indulge you," I smirked and withdrew. I did keep my pace slow to let her get used to the size of the dildo at first, but soon I was sawing out with a regular motion. The funny part is that I had to concentrate, since my muscles didn't seem to remember how to thrust forward like they used to. My mind did, so I clenched my butt together and thrust my hips forward, impaling my sexy wife over and over with my latex spear.

I was starting to get irregular with my thrusts just as I was getting into a rhythm, though. That was because every time my hips went forward, it pushed both dildos into me deeper while grinding my engorged clit against the specially shaped nub formed into the harness and I could tell that I was going to come soon and oh, shit--

"UNNNNGGGGGHHHH!" I cried as the climax took me. I shuddered for at least ten seconds before my body decided to settle down to the point where I had some control again.

"You're so fucking sexy, Master," Jessica moaned, having been backing her hips up against mine the whole time I had been surrendering to ecstasy.

"You're the sexy one, bitch," I panted as I withdrew from her ass with a pop.

She made a pouty moaning sound but I silenced her. "Roll onto your back."

"Yes, sir." I helped her with the transition, then, without preamble, speared her again.

"I want to watch you come from me fucking your ass, you sexy slut," I grunted, getting my hips back to work again.

"Ohhh...this feels really good but I don't know if I can," she moaned. I had to admit that it was a real possibility that she wouldn't be able to. A lot of people with male sexual organs can't no matter how hard they try, but I hoped that the turgid state of her cock meant that she might be able to cross that finish line that way.

"I'm just going to keep fucking you like this until you do, bitch!" I cried as I started slamming my strap-on home as deep and as fast as I could. I loved the way that my tits bounced when I thrusted into her, even though it was kind of distracting. Having boobs was sexy as all fuck and I loved it.

"Ohhhhhhh...oh, oh, oh...fuck...sir...oh, what the fuck is this?" she groaned as I pummeled her to the best of my ability. "I think you might make me come this way!"

"Good!" I grunted. "I'm really close so you better come soon, you sissy cunt!" I exclaimed, completely caught up in the moment. "Come all over my cock! Fill your panties!" I was just about on the edge.

"Oh--oh, fuck--fuck, Master--oh--oh--nnnnggghhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck!" my beautiful wife cried before I saw her member throb over and over. I could actually hear her cum splashing into the material of her panties as she passed the point of no return. I know that sounds a little implausible but I swear that's what really happened.