Husbands and Such

Story Info
How I met my second husband.
860 words
3.8
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my second husband while watching my first husband fucking his wife. We were all attending a weekend resort takeover run by a swinger's group we had recently joined.

Vito, my current husband, was a medium height, muscular, macho, Italian Stallion. He had huge biceps and a ripped 6-pack and a thick, 10" cock. We'd been married for three years and it was his idea we try this swinging thing, "For the good of our marriage," as he put it. And there he was doing good by pounding away at someone else's wife. I wasn't ready to do good on my own quite yet so I'd sat off to the side in this huge open lounge area that featured a big, raised, circular bed in the middle where Vito and Tanya (as I soon found out) were going at it loudly and very enthusiastically.

A few people were standing near the bed watching them and others were milling about in couples and small groups talking.

I heard a voice next to me say, "They seem well matched, don't you think?"

I turned in my seat to see an average looking man in the next seat smiling at me.

"They do." I replied, "They're both loud and obviously love being watched".

Then I added, "I just hope he doesn't knock an eye out on one of her huge, obviously fake, tits pointing up at the ceiling!"

He laughed, then I said, "Sorry, that was a catty thing to say."

He said, "No, no, you're right, I told Tanya she was going way overboard when she told me she was getting her tits done and they were going to be huge!"

My face turned red as I blurted, "Omg! Is she your...?"

He laughed as he replied, "Yes, that's my beloved wife."

I laughed back as I told him, "Guess what, that's my hubby, Vito!" We both found that hilarious, then he offered to get me a drink so I said yes and we resumed chatting when he returned with my martini and his beer. I had watched him returning and noted he was a bit taller than Vito but not at all muscular. He had a slightly pudgy look about him, like someone who worked in an office but never stepped inside a gym afterwards or ever played any sports, well, maybe an occasional round of golf riding a cart between holes. But he seemed easy-going and likable though I couldn't imagine why a floozy like Tanya would be attracted to him or him to her, go figure.

He asked if we were regulars and I explained that it was our first time. If I had my druthers it'd be our last too but seeing Vito in his element I knew that was wishful thinking on my part.

He said they'd been attending swinging events for the last several months at Tanya's insistence. It seems her sex drive was way more than he could keep up with. I told him I could relate because while I enjoyed sex with my husband he was like the damn Energizer Bunny and always ready to go!

Our chat was interrupted when a loud cry filled the room. We turned to see Tanya now on all fours facing us as my Vito was kneeling behind her thrusting his fat, Italian cock in and out of her married pussy. Her big tits were swinging wildly as he fucked her relentlessly. One hand was on her rather large ass, smacking it from time to time, and the other gripped her bleached blonde hair holding it straight up the way a headhunter proudly displayed his newest head before shrinking it. A shiver went through me because Vito had fucked me like that on many occasions, hundreds of times, I'm sure, so I knew exactly how she felt. He let go of her hair and gripped her waist for what I knew was his grand finale. He pumped her hard and steadily as he pulled and pushed her back and forth on his amazing 10" cock. She was obviously cumming all over it.

Finally he was ready and let out a roar that turned every head in the room in his direction. His cock was balls deep in Tanya's pussy as he convulsed repeatedly, spurt after spurt after spurt of his thick cum pumping deep inside her. I wasn't at all jealous, in fact I was proud of my Stallion. So much so that I heard myself yelling loudly in my Brooklyn accent, " Yeah Vito, fill her slutty pussy up!". Then I clapped my hand over my mouth not believing I'd said that out loud. Tanya's husband was looking at me a bit oddly. I realized we knew each other's spouse's names but not each other's. I extended my other hand to him and said, "I'm Tammy, by the way."

He shook it and said, "I'm Tim, nice to meet you, Tammy."

And that was how I met my second husband, though it wouldn't be for several years and a lot of adventures in between before we officially tied the knot and were legally husband and wife.