All Comments on 'Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 01'

by 1950scuckold

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Finding out my wife's older boss was fucking her with his much bigger cock was the best thing for our marriage. I know my place now as a little cuck, couldn't be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Author's name fits the story.

Didn't really expect anything less from a cuckold. 1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Find an editor, please

I found the premise of your story erotic, but too filled with distracting errors for me to stay focused and "in the moment". For example:

"It was Robert and he let me in half dressed." So the husband was half dressed? That's how it reads.

Your frequent "and, and, and" in sentences instead of replacing all the ands, except for the last one, with commas, was sloppy.

The motel in your story becomes a hotel...

I could continue, but please find an editor so I can enjoy your deviant thoughts instead of thinking about your sloppy writing. Thanks.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
The start of another garbage story

Please walk away. Don't finish this crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Don't need tags

Don't even need tags when the author's name tells you all you need to know about the story. I'm wearing out theb*2 button on my tablet.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Cucks love this humiliation

Look, this is how it is for these cucks. They dream this shit up and cross lines to feed their "needs." It's sad really. Especially when they first do it. Until the reality of what they did hits. When their woman is now someone else's woman and has no respect for them. The sad thing is that they have children and when the marriage goes to shit, AND IT DOES, it's the kids that suffer.

If you are a cuck wanna-be, think hard before you do this. If your kids are grown and out of the house, or you have no kids, it's just you two. But if you have young kids I suggest you think this out. Once you cross this line once, you can never uncross it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Good and true sounding story

I see a lot of younger readers never tried wife swapping so don't know the joys of having their wife enjoy more men in her life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@26thNC, yeah, just like this one: "The Younger Wife - An older husband with a younger wife, it' an ancient tale. by Santee110x. Not the name, but the description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awful!!!!!!

who would do this?!?! seriously? I know this says chapter one, but PLEASE stop! She is NOT a loving wife! whore, yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow ....

.... this SUCKED! 1950sCuckhold your bedroom closet wants you to know it misses you .... oh and your slimy rock says hi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
They should rename the COVID-19

To CUCKVID-99

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 4 years ago
*5*

What I enjoyed most about your story was the description of the multiple conflicting emotions you experienced. I have felt the same way sharing my wife. I look forward to part 2. Please ignore the morality police, they say much more about themselves than about you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re:26thNC

You're being awful generous with that 2 button. I'm wearing out my 1 button, given the number of garbage stories being posted in loving wives. Almost all these garbage stories belong in "fetish", not loving wives.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
All

Are all the cucks in the world would be authors? So many sick men, so many sick stories. Guess they just weren't very good at the high school sport.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Even in the 1950's?

They called this sick puppy shit. Utter nonsense.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Nice beginning to a good story. As Robert and Cathy begin their journey into a cuckold marriage, I hope CH.2 will bring us details of how Robert fuck's the shit out of Cathy bareback in front of James, her poor cuckold hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a heartfelt story...yet?

Think about it. The author must be about 89-90. I wonder if his wife is still alive? Is he all alone now with his memories? His son is retirement age. This story has verisimilitude and a depth of emotion uncommon on Loving Wives. His story deserves our respect, if nothing else for his devotion to his wife and his longevity. Yet, the usual smug jackals show up to show us their asses. They are quick with the personal attacks and ridicule. Most of them couldn't write anything, and most of them haven't. A tiresome bunch. Thanks, author, for putting it out there. That takes courage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I can relate

Here’s a story I have never told anyone, about how we got started. Exactly one decade after the start of this story, I met my wife at university, where we were both freshmen. I was immediately entranced with her: smart, nice, long hair, nice tits, great butt and legs. I was a virgin, and after we had dated a while, I found out she was not. She was very honest with me, telling me the name of the man who took her virginity, and how it happened. She wasn’t even dating the guy. She’d met him in the park and he took her to his apartment nearby. For her, it was the most natural thing in the world to give her body to him. I found the way it happened extremely arousing. I thought we always made love beautifully and enjoyed each other, but somehow, I never felt confident as a lover, maybe because I wasn’t her first.

What was an amazing coincidence or destiny was that after we graduated, married, and remained in the same town for work, I ended up working for the same small company as her first lover! You can say what you want (I know I have, over the years), that I was naive, stupid, a natural-born cuckold, or that it was destiny, but I told him who I had married, and foolishly admitted that he had taken her virginity, which I’m not sure he knew. I was just starting out on the technical side of the company, and he was a few years older and already a successful salesman. He invited us over to his condo for dinner, and when I told her of the invitation, she didn’t question it, object to it, or act excited about it. Now that I think of it, it seems strange. It was as if from the first time she met him, she had got on a train, and I was later added as a passenger, but we were all going to the same destination. Of course, he ogled my wife all during dinner, as instead of being dressed in the jeans and tops of a student, she had come from work, and was wearing heels and a really short dress (by now, this is the early 70’s, and the skirts were very short).

Somehow, deep inside, I believe I knew what was about to happen, because I was generally protective of her and don’t think I would have brought her there, otherwise. I know my brain and body were on fire with arousal. If you had asked me what I wanted to see, I wouldn’t have been able to articulate it. My head was muddled, not knowing why I wanted this. I had certainly never heard of the modern concept of cuckoldry, and wouldn’t hear of it for many years, but that night, we all knew our roles: cuckold, hot wife, and bull. The thing was, the guy wasn’t even as long and big around as me, but he exuded confidence. He might as well have said, “We know why we’re all here.”

But what happened instead was again, for the two of them, and apparently myself too, this time, the most natural thing in the world. He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom, and I followed along like the dutiful cuckold I am, dying to see this man take my wife! And took her, he did. There was no love, affection, even communication. He stripped her, she got on the bed, and he laid pipe to her. The difference from what we would do in bed, the raw sexuality of it, a pure animal act, was thrilling to see. We often visited him after work the rest of the summer, but soon, I got a job offer 2300 miles away, and as it was a goal of ours to move where we did, we never saw him again.

The strange thing, I”m sure, to a lot of readers here, is that he and I worked well together and got along well, despite the humiliating circumstance I was living in at the time. I didn’t know anything about the role of a modern cuckold, but I naturally knew my place, and at his condo, that was outside his bedroom, jacking off.

This June will be the 50th wedding anniversary of cuckold marriage.

JimF69JimF69about 4 years ago
More, please!

This story rang true to me and I want to read more about both wife and husband, and wife’s attraction to the other man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid, formulaic cuck nonsense.

For the anon below, you must think this section is titled "true confessions". This is almost certainly not a memoire.

SamWarrensSamWarrensabout 4 years ago
Good story so far

Good story so far, but really needs chapter 2 to finish it off.

I'm sure Robert fucked her several times before she got pregnant. Walk us through those times and how he fucked her while she was pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best moment

I really, really liked the moment in this story when Robert puts cards on the table and declares his sexual interest in doing "naughty" things with Cathy, and Cathy's response is to hesitantly just nod her head alongside her husband. This is a wonderful little moment in opening up to a taboo.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Tried

Tried to read this moving, heartfelt, dramatic piece of crap again after all the loving cuck comments. Sorry, don't see it as anything but common cuck garbage.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
NOT A TRUE COCKOLD

If you want true cockold then the husband would have been invited to stay...watch.. maybe participate...but NOT leave.... when its fucking without all three there then it's nothing more than open marriage...this would have been a great story if husband had been invited to watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great story. Ignore the negative morality police comments. Those who criticize this lifestyle have never known the joy of watching your wife fuck another man. You should keep writing and ignore the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She'd have been in trouble

If he porked my wife and knocked her up, I'd have given him the beating of his life and he'd have a kid to raise and, ANOTHER WIFE...

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Silly cuck

you had a perfectly good used pussy in front of you, yet you chose to masturbate like a 13 yr old and then spray her stomach. You could've used that pussy bareback, which sounds like a rarity for you, and sprayed your own load in on top of his. How could you pass that up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Didn’t know this went on back then. The only guy I knew that was into this weird abnormal lifestyle was a cheater always and got off on getting his girlfriends if possible to fuck other guys . Even when married had the wife hook up with guys . He liked the rough shit also . He had her do two young black gang bangers with big cocks. He said they destroyed her holes and sexually and verbally humiliated her for a few hours of fucking . What happened with is what I believe happens 95% of the time when people live this life, one gets feelings for someone else and marriage or relationship over. Especially cucks, swinging and swapping is different because both are fucking others . A true cuck needs doctors care , he’s psychologically fucked up . No man that’s normal want his spouse to be fucked , get sexually or emotionally satisfied by another or will give up sexual contact with there mate . This is not normal or rational behavior but it does make for good stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

5 STARS for a great first chapter — and a great first story on Literotica. For a first time author, this was actually a pretty well edited effort. The storyline was interesting and believable. Truly, she was (is) a loving wife and he is a loving husband. I feel so sorry for the sad men here who are so insecure with their own marriages that they run to read about something they feel threatened with. I doubt many even read the story and just rush to the end to spew out their insecurities. My wife and I are in an open marriage and we've been together for decades — the spice of life boys, you're so insecure that your missing out on a big world of enjoyment — so sad. This is the epitome of a LOVING WIFE & a LOVING HUSBAND :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfectly acceptable

More husbands should accept their wife would enjoy having another mans baby. It would provide them with a sense of pride to know she is so desirable to other men.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

It would seem to me that what the "primal feeling"was trying to tell him was 1) this was not OK and 2) reclaim your mate. Beforehand it was to claim your mate, keep her in tow. The erections occurs not out of eroticism, but because of wanting his sperm to fertilize the mate. Why is this always misinterpreted? That a woman's hormones drive her to the best genes is the yan to that yin. This drive will be strongest at her most fertile time, too. The male must be both aware and wary of this.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What do I particularly like about this story? The comments! They are so rigorously idiotic that you could really believe there was a need for cuckolds! But the realism shows again and again that only idiots dream their fantasies here. They claim they were real experiences, but we all know that with horny idiots, the fantasy in their broken minds becomes reality. Just poor needy lunatic! As a refreshment for all the idiots who believe that others should imitate their dream lifestyle, let me say: According to a study by the Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of partnerships that have tried swapping, sharing, swinging, or cuckolding break in the first two years. Most common reason: jealousy and / or a partner falls in love again! So have fun trying it out you idiots!

JimF69JimF69about 3 years ago
Great story from a talented author

Please write more about this theme in this time period: Husband-wife relationships, employer-employee relationships, attraction outside of an otherwise solid, stable monogamous marriage. Experimentation with taboo thoughts and experiences, imagined in the context of a very different social environment. I am about the age of the “son” who was conceived illicitly in this story and I have strong recollections of the world in which the parents lived. This story is both believable and powerfully erotic. I wonder if my parents, or aunts and uncles, did things like this behind closed doors? Imagine if everything came to light thanks to Genealogical DNA testing.6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Her eyes always light up when she sees the word “boss” in the title! This was extremely emotional, as the couple cried after Cathy gave away her marital fidelity.

Company parties are the perfect place for a boss to begin seducing an employee'e young wife. That is how my wife began her journey. It actually started when she dropped something by my office, and I introduced her to my boss. Later that night she told me, “You have a really, super cool boss.”

Then, at the Christmas party he danced her into the dark corners of the dance floor. At home later that night, she told me, “Honey, your boss is sexy, and I think he is ‘grooming’ me!” I was fairly clueless back them and asked her, “Grooming you? Grooming you for what?”

She giggled mischievous and we stripped. She laid me down on the bed, and mounted me ‘cowgirl’ style, saying “Your mind doesn’t understand but your erect penis seems to!” She dropped her juicy, wet pussy down on my erect, three-inch, pencil-thin penis and started bouncing up and down. Surprisingly, she orgasmed which, was a first for us. I laughed and said, “I think you need to dance with my boss more often!” And she nodded in agreement.

She took my hands and placed them on her lovely, pert breasts, and I began caressed them. She said, “I know you couldn’t see us very well in that dark corner. But your boss was feeling me up. First, he groped your wife’s ass!” I groaned. She continued, “Then, he got these breasts that you are holding right now!” I immediately ejaculated inside her. She giggled, “I think you like having your wife ‘groomed’!

She continued, “When you were talking with that client, I even slipped out on the patio with your boss. Boy is he a great kisser! I could feel his huge cock pressing against my tummy!” Mischievously, she said, “Now, show me you know what he is ‘grooming’ me for”. My eyes got big in dis belief and she gave me a nasty smile. Adding insult to injury, she showed me her newest contact in her cellphone; they had exchanged numbers!

In the following weeks, with my permission, she had lunch with him twice. As you said in your story, “…I had gone from being primarily angry and anxious over Cathy's interaction with Robert to primarily turned on by it. I still felt angry and anxious and emasculated… I was obsessed with Cathy like I had never been before and with the thought of her and Robert having sex.” Your words described my emotional process perfectly.

Later, for the company New Year’s party at a luxury resort hotel, we packed an overnight bag for her. My boss danced with her politely a couple of times and with all the other wives. After the last person left, it was just the three of us. The two of them were locked in an embrace on the dance floor. He lewdly had one hand on her ass and the other shoved up under her evening gown, caressing her bra-less tits. She smirked at me and teasingly stuck out her tongue at me!

She asked him, “What is your room number?” He responded, “1812” and she said to me, “Okay, honey. Go get my overnight bag out of our car. We will meet you in that room in a few minutes.” As I left, I looked back and saw her rubbing the outline of his monster cock through his dress pants!

That night fundamentally reconfigured our marital sex life. We were only 22-years old, recently married, and right out of college. She discovered that a 35-year-old, muscular, successful businessman was just what she needed! She became his lover, I got a promotion, and they were lovers for about 12-months. Then, I got a promotion to be manager at another location, which required us to move to another region. My new, big-cocked boss climbed on my wife for a year, and I climbed the corporate ladder. We repeated the same routine for my next two promotions.

Your story was very good, especially the hot scene: “I then pulled the blanket off of her naked, flushed body and revealed her pussy, now very red and swollen looking and dripping with wetness and I dared not imagine what else. It was obvious she had been fucked raw like she never had before.” OMG! That is exactly how my wife’s pussy looks after being fucked by an Alpha male. It is awesome!

Finally, you perfectly described the rite of passage for a newly-cuckolded husband: “I began to feel reverent toward her pussy and what was now inside it. Before she washed up in the bathroom I kissed her sloppy pussy and she smiled down at this new affirmation.”

When my wife gave me that same ‘smile of affirmation’ it completely emasculated me. She usually has me lie down on the floor and she grinds her HIGH HEELS into my crotch. She deserves my reverence as I eat her lover’s cream pies from her well-fucked marital pussy.

Great story; we are going to read the next chapter right now!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Good plot and very well written, but it doesn’t seem to be complete? Is there a ‘what happened next’ section? 5 stars based upon the quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the stupidest couples I've read about. I hope the dumb husband gets mental help.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 1 year ago

This story is hot. i loved how the husband came before entering her and then pathetically tried to enter her with his limp dick. finally, he just masturbated overt her and later kissed her cum filled pussy. That is such an emaculating turn-on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was getting home late one night after being on the road for 3 days. I was actually over 2 hours earlier than I was expected. My wife Beth had a meeting after work so our 3 children all girls were at her mom's home spending the night. Ok when I turned onto our road I wasn't 100% sure but I thought that a vehicle left our driveway. It went the other direction. Entering the it didn't surprise me that Beth was already in bed. I was quite and slipped in bed and Beth jumped and I grabbed her. She yelled you scared the crap out of me you have got to quit that. I pined her to the mattress and slipped into her and instantly knew we had marriage problems. I could tell she had been screwed she was sloppy then the smell was of what I thought was a friend Fred. I was always a nonviolent person but I changed at that moment. I went off on her. She confessed everything it was the SOB that I thought was a friend. I called his house and his wife Denise answered. Denise is your asshole of a husband there? No and I'm about to kick his ass out the door. Why now what's he done to you now. I explained. She went through the roof and said she had to go.I apologized. She said no she said the SOB has cheated twice before that she knew but this was it. She said that she was sorry that Beth and I was victims of his ways. Denise was from money and her parents demanded a pre-nup so asshole would get nothing. She did divorce him. I never seen him again. We heard that he went back to his home state. A little less than 9 months later Beth had another girl. Of course it ran through my mind that it was possible that she could be his daughter but I left it alone. For all sake. Beth was treating me like a king. When Abby was in high-school her class was into genealogy. When she talked about this while we were eating dinner Beth looked at me. We sent samples away and we were relieved when I was a match. I felt blessed. Beth that night went to bed a little earlier than normal and I went shortly. She was crying. I got in bed and she pulled me to her. I asked if was upset? No my God no I'm so happy that Fred was not her father. She said it's a blessing that I was all our children's father and that she was so stupid years ago. I was so thankful also I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't. Life goes on and it's been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I really enjoyed your story, it was direct, authentic, and very hot. It was even more erotic because it happened decades ago, before this kind of behavior was acceptable.

I especially enjoyed when you wrote, “…I felt my erection growing again after a while and masturbated myself to ejaculation on Cathy's stomach.”

We know that some husbands like to reclaim their wives after they have fucked another man. However, in our case, I feel a certain admiration for the other guy’s cum that he left behind in my wife’s pussy. So, I also prefer to jerk off and cum on her tummy. She giggles while I do that, and her giggle make me flush red in the face – but I enjoy it!

It’s even hotter when she puts some KY jelly in the palm of her hand and then lays her hand down tightly on her thigh. She let’s me slip my small penis under her hand and I hump her thigh to completion. Usually she is talking on the phone with my boss, who she just fucked, or with one of her girlfriends.

Face it fellas, if we’re scrawny, small dicked, lack confidence, and marry a hot looking girl, it’s probably only a matter of time until an Alpha claims her. None of our three children are mine. They were sired by three different Alpha lovers of hers – that’s the way Mother Nature intended it! They are much stronger, better looking, and more intelligent than if I had been their biological father.

After my wife and my first boss started flirting at our company Christmas party, I knew where it was headed and so did she. After she started fucking him, she gave me a vasectomy as a New Year’s gift – he paid for it. I got a huge raise and promotion at work. There is nothing sexier than getting the ‘snip’ so another man can fuck your wife.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just how F****** stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like to read a lot of the comments. Especially if they agree with what I think. The one that caught me this time was when the wife informed the husband that his boss was grooming the husband. Well my story was somewhat the same but totally different. Becky my wife and I were at a company party that was held at the owners house. Dean Robert's. I really liked him. Not Jack Martin was the manager that I answered to. Jack was an asshole. I really liked my work but working under him could be a test. At the party Becky and I were both having a good time visiting and dancing. We visited with Dean and his wife Amanda and they treated us very respectful. Later while we were visiting with some of my other coworkers I needed the restroom and excused myself. When I returned Becky wasn't with the group I had left her with. I asked Carl a coworker if he knew where Becky was? He pointed. I looked and Becky was dancing with Jack. I was upset instantly and started to go when Carl grabbed me saying be careful Wayne you could lose your job I have seen it happen before. I said that I really didn't give a shit about my job that SOB has his hands on my wife inappropriately and I will not tolerate that. As I was approaching them Jack smirked at me. He should have seen fire in my eyes. He smacked Becky's but the turned her to me saying I think your husband wants a dance I will talk to you later sweetheart. I could have decked the SOB. I grabbed Becky started dancing. I asked what was that about? She looked up at me and asked what I meant? The SOB was holding you to close and when he seen me he smacked you on the ass. Well he is a really good dancer and I was just enjoying it. Besides he's not the only guy that smacked my butt. I said really who else? Tommy Jackson. Her old boyfriend. Yell how did that go? You beat him up. Ok I guess I need to go kick Jack's ass then. I turned and started to walk away. She grabbed me and said don't you could lose your job. What else did the SOB have to say did he say that he would fire me? Well kind of. Spill it what all did he say? He said that he could help you advance in your job that he was just grooming you. I said what the heck is wrong with you that SOB is trying to get you in bed and he is stupid enough to think that I will allow it. I asked if she wanted to split up. No what on earth are you talking about? I said he has done this before. I said come with me and we are going to talk to Dean. When we approached Dean I asked if he had a minute? Sure I explained to him what had happened and he asked Becky several questions. He then said that he would get in touch with me on Monday. Jack was let go. Dean put Neal Thomas in Jack's place and I in Neal's. Becky and I worked through our issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really LOVED this story, gave you a

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

It is EROTIC and ROMANTIC and even POETIC - three-in-one!

Before the wife took a bath, her husband kissed her sloppy pussy, and she smiled down at this new affirmation. The husband and wife are still on love.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kathy is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

... I looked at Cathy again and asked if she wanted me to leave. She looked at me in the eyes for a long time as we stood once more in silence and then nodded. "Yes, James, I want you to leave us alone."

End quote.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

To me it seems you ended it a bit too early. have to check the next chapter. One suggestion I'd make is not to follow the lead of so many. How about letting having at least an averge sized dick. Other than that it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bullcrap. First in America in the 50's cuckolds were not very common. The husband would be much more likely to throw her out and kill the boss. She turned off to her husband? Another reason to throw her out. Finally, are all these writers really this stupid? Lesbians have fulfilling sex with NO dick. Fingers and tongue are much more successfull than shoving an eggplant up her pussy or ass. The premise is foolish, and demonstrates masculine insecurity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1950scuckold@1950scuckold
138 Followers
I'm very open to suggestions for stories I should write or how I should continue current stories in progress, but unfortunately I might not do them in a timely manner if ever. It's very hard for me to motivate myself to write erotica because I have to be in just the write mood...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES