Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy and James struggle with emotions and impregnation.
6.9k words
4.22
78.9k
81

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers

Ohio, 1959

As Cathy and I left the motel, we both felt a strong feeling of submission and blissfulness after what had just happened. When we got home to the babysitter, our girls were still up and we had dinner and put them to bed. Cathy and I then went to our bedroom and shut the door, then got undressed and lay down naked together on the bed.

As we cuddled facing each other and wordlessly looked into each other's eyes, Cathy guided my hand down to touch her belly. Her face had now grown a sad and worried expression like it had earlier in the motel when I had first seen her after fucking Robert. "You won't leave me, will you, James?" she asked.

As the submissive blissfulness of the evening wore off, I was hit with what felt like a fresh churning in my stomach as the realization of what she indicated truly dawned on me. At the same time, I could feel my penis growing hard for a third time. "I love you, Cathy," I said. And then after a while: "I won't leave you. I promise."

Our lips kissed as we drew closer to each other, our eyes still locked, and my hard penis now pressed against her belly. She noticed this and smiled as I began to probe her pussy hairs with my penis as we cuddled closer. I ached with the desire to penetrate her, and I did for the second time that evening. I lasted longer than usual because I had already ejaculated twice, and I again noticed that her pussy felt looser and gripped me less than it had before. Yet, somehow, that turned me on even more. Cathy looked up at me as I was fucking her and smiled but I could see a grimace on her face as well.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, honey," she said. "It's just I'm a little sore. Please finish soon."

Somehow these words and what they conveyed pushed me over the edge and I orgasmed deep inside her, or as far as I could reach. I stayed there for a long time but I'm not sure I ejaculated anything, as the two previous times this evening had dried me out.

Cathy fell asleep quickly after that but something kept me awake. My mind kept racing wild with images of what I had seen in the motel room and even more my imagination of what they must have done when I left them alone together for over two hours. I thought of how red and swollen her pussy had looked under her bush when I came back. How loose her pussy felt when I had frantically fucked it then and just now. How flushed and sweaty she was. The smell of his cum and her juices. The musky smell and taste when I had finally kissed her where he had fucked her. Why had I done that? What kind of man was I? How could I have let this happen? How could I have allowed my beautiful young wife, my high school sweetheart, my first kiss, the mother of my two young daughters, to give herself over to another man--my own boss even? And why did she do it? Why did she want it and allow it? There was no going back and I anguished over how I could possibly live with myself after this.

Then another thought hit me again. What if she was really pregnant by him? Would I accept that and raise their child as my own? Be a literal cuckold? Tears started to fill my eyes again and I wept quietly in the dark over these fears and anxieties that settled at the pit of my stomach like a great weight and made me feel nauseous. How could I forgive her? How could I forgive myself?

Finally I slept, fitfully, and awoke Saturday morning to find Cathy already up. I could hear her making breakfast for the girls in the kitchen and them laughing. I looked at the rumpled spot where Cathy had lain beside me last night. I thought I saw some wetness on the sheets where her pussy might have pressed.

My stomach still churned from yesterday. How could my wife in the other room just go back to her normal life and being a mother to our two girls after what had just happened? These thoughts and everything that had happened came flooding back and rushed through my mind over and over again for the next several hours as I simply lay awake in bed. I felt too tired to get up and I knew I wouldn't be able to focus on anything either.

Eventually, at about eleven, Cathy came in to check on me and then offered to bring me breakfast in bed but I said I didn't want it and was still sleeping. At about noon our youngest daughter came in and asked me why I was being a sleepy head, so finally I dragged myself up and took a shower before showing up in the kitchen to get something to eat. I didn't feel good.

Cathy kissed me on the lips but looked worried now that she could see how I felt. We talked more that day and weekend about what had happened and how I now felt about it. I told her that despite having been turned on by her fucking Robert, the full reality of it had now hit me and I didn't want it to go on... but at the same time I knew I couldn't take it back, and it crushed me as a man. She was devastated to hear this and we both cried together again like we had that night. I said I didn't know what to do. She pleaded to have sex with me to make me feel like a man again but I told her I didn't even feel like it. She shook her head and quietly wept at this rejection and our mood together became somber and depressed. We slept together clothed in our undergarments on Sunday.

****************************************************

On Monday I wasn't even sure if I would be able to go to work and face Robert, but when the morning came I got up and went to work, although I was a little late. When I saw Robert I couldn't look him in the eye and out of the corner of his eye I saw him only slightly wave to me as a greeting. He seemed a little nervous toward me and both of us seemed to avoid interacting as much as possible.

That night Cathy and I talked again and I said I was feeling a little better. The familiar tingling of arousal in my penis had come back and despite myself I felt turned on by the shapely form of my petite little wife again. She seemed sad but I tried to be more easygoing and give her some reassurance. Neither of us brought up the encounter with Robert or the possibility she was pregnant.

It continued much like this for the rest of the week and slowly I began to feel better about the situation as my arousal again heightened, but we still avoided any more discussion of what had happened. Cathy know doubt expected I was still taking it very badly. That Saturday, night after the kids were in bed I kissed Cathy on the lips for the first time in a week, and she kissed me back and we looked into each other's eyes for a long time.

"I love you, Cathy," I said, "and I want you to know I will never leave you, I could never leave you...." As I said this I helped her undress on the bed and kissed her breasts, then her belly, and slowly got lower to her pussy. I kissed her pussy and then looked up at her.

Cathy looked down at me the way she had when I had kissed her there just after her encounter with Robert, but this time she had a puzzled yet almost hopeful expression on her face. I kissed her hairy pussy again and then started to lick it. I continued to lick and she began to give small moans of pleasure and I could smell and feel her juices beginning to flow. I did this slowly and wordlessly for around half an hour and eventually it seemed like she had a small orgasm. I stopped and started kissing her belly and then worked my way back up to her breasts again and sucked on those. Eventually we started making out. My penis was erect and throbbing with arousal now in my boxers but something held me back from touching myself or taking them off.

We switched to me spooning her and she could doubtless feel my erection against her butt through my boxers but I still didn't take it out. I knew that if I ejaculated now it could deprive me of this heightened feeling of sexual arousal. After exchanging more "I love you"s we both fell asleep like that.

The next day we did the same thing and this time as I spooned her with my throbbing penis still inside my boxers, I suddenly asked how big Robert's cock was. She didn't answer for a long time, then said "Not that big." It sounded like a lie and I turned her around and got on top of her to look at her face. She looked guilty and scared.

"Don't lie, Cathy," I said. My penis was throbbing and pressing so painfully now against my boxers that I had to get off her and take it out. She saw my very hard but modestly sized erection and then looked at my face. I looked back at her and then said I knew he was bigger than me.

She interrupted to say "No, no, he's not bigger than you. I didn't say that! I love your penis, James. Put it inside me and fuck me."

I was on the edge of ejaculating and tried to control myself. I wanted to fuck her but I didn't want to go back to not feeling aroused like I was. Something else in me also just didn't want to ejaculate inside her. I thought of Robert ejaculating inside her with his much larger cock. I wanted that.

"Come on," Cathy said, "putting her hand around my penis and stroking it." I immediately thrust into her hand as if it was her pussy and with the help of my other hand ejaculated right there. Some spurted on her belly and pubic hair. She drew her hand away in surprise but then brought it back to help jerk me off as the last bits of semen spurted out and dripped on the bed. Then she got a tissue and helped wipe it up and throw it in the wastepaper basket in the corner of the room.

We returned to snuggling and spooning for a while after that. I again started to get hard and touch myself but didn't let myself ejaculate. I then asked for more details about what she did with Robert. She was reluctant to say. I pressed her and she finally said, "Well, we fucked. He fu--." She trailed off.

"He what?" I asked.

"He fucked me," she said again and then turned to look at me and down at my erection growing for a second time. "He fucked me DEEP, and he fucked me HARD," she then hissed slowly, enunciating each word with an almost angry passion, like a cat mewing in heat.

My erection stood up to its full height again on its own and I softly started to rub it on her leg. "I can see that turns you on," she said.

"Yes it does. It turns me on so much, Cathy, and I don't know why, and I'm sorry for the way I acted this week. I love you and I don't ever want to leave you. I'm--I'm glad you fucked Robert. I wanted you to. It was my idea... and I want you to do it again." Her eyes widened at this statement from me.

"Then don't masturbate," she said moving closer to me and coming in for a kiss, at the same time gripping my erection and holding it firmly.

"I won't," I said. "I know it spoils my mood after I masturbate. It turns me on so much thinking of you being with him, but after I spurt those feelings can go away for a while, especially if I do it three times in a row like last week."

"I know," she said and hugged me to her bosom.

I slept better that night than I had for the last week and a half and awoke feeling rested and refreshed. That Sunday we took the girls out to a park to play, and that night Cathy and I talked some more about what happened with Robert. She was still guarded but more open and at my behest admitted that Robert's cock was substantially larger than mine. I felt a shock and my stomach churn with familiar anxiety again when she said it, but I began licking her pussy to encourage her. She eventually said he had put two loads deep in her pussy and she also admitted to sucking his cock and swallowing his hot, thick cum when he came a third time and had told her to. This struck me like a bullet as well. She had rarely sucked me off and used to say years ago that it made her feel "degraded." She had never swallowed my cum either and always spit it out with a disgusted look on her face. I felt nauseous again but I kept licking her and her body shook and her pussy became very moist.

I eventually stopped and said again that I loved her and would stay with her no matter what. We fell asleep spooning, with me slowly grinding on her butt with my raging erection through my boxers, but not enough to make me ejaculate.

The next day at work I greeted Robert and looked him in the eyes for the first time since he had fucked Cathy. He seemed surprised at this, as he had evidently taken my queue to ignore each other as much as possible. That night I told Cathy I wanted her to fuck him again. She seems surprised but also hesitant. "I don't want to hurt you again, James, like I know I did," she said.

I didn't reply for a long time but began to rub her belly as I spooned her while my erection again poked at her butt through my boxers. Eventually I said, "I want him to make you pregnant, Cathy, and I know you want it too. We will be the parents and raise Robert's child."

"Oh, James..." she breathed after a while but said no more and neither did I.

****************************************************

Over the next few days we increasingly talked more openly about our desires and one night we planned for her to fuck Robert again. We wrote a note on a slip of paper that I would give to Robert at work. It said:

"We enjoyed it. Meet C at the same place in the lot at six if you can make it. If not, call.

At the bottom was our phone number. I handed it to Robert and he glanced at it with surprise and took it. Later that day I saw him smirking and strutting a little and felt that pit in my stomach again, but it also felt good. He didn't say anything to me but he nodded in my direction and I slightly nodded back through my embarrassment.

After work I drove home breathlessly and met Cathy at the door. I told her that I had handed Robert the note and she should get ready and meet him. We then told the girls our agreed on story that mommy had to go run some special errands and might be back after they were in bed and asleep. She left and I fed the girls dinner, then read them some story books. It was hard to really concentrate but it helped distract me. I did love my girls very much and I loved their mother too. Their mother was out enjoying herself and I was enjoying myself as well.

I finally put the kids to bed at about 8:30 PM but I couldn't sleep and waited on the living room sofa with the lamp on, staring at the door. I waited for what seemed like hours as the minutes clocked by, conjuring torturously agonizing images in my head of what my wife had done with Robert in that motel room and was doing right now. My erection bulged again and I touched myself under my pants but again dared not let myself reach a climax.

Finally, a little after nine, I heard the car pull in the driveway and a little later a key turning in the door lock. In my excitement I rushed up to open the door and let her in. She stood before me on the doorstep and we started at each other for a moment, then I opened the door fully to let her walk in. I put my arms around her and she hugged me back. "I love you, Cathy," I said.

"I love you, James," she replied and we both sat together on the sofa for a few seconds, but then she immediately stood up and said she had to go to the bathroom.

I stood up with her and followed her to the upstairs bathroom almost in a trance. Wordlessly I came into the bathroom with her, turned on the light, and shut the door. Now that I could see her in the full light, I could see how disheveled she looked, similar to the first night she had fucked Robert despite trying to tidy up afterward. Her makeup seemed to have come off, her hair was a little tangled, and her face was flushed the way she got when she was aroused.

I dropped to my knees and kissed her skirt where her crotch was. She kicked off her shoes and then began to unbutton her blouse while I kissed her crotch area over her skirt and them moved up to kiss her belly. When she got her blouse off I helped her take off her skirt too and then she peeled back her underwear. I could smell the musky scent of semen before she did so, and when they were pulled down to her thighs and I felt the inside, I could see there was indeed semen on them. Slimy, sticky semen. Robert's semen. Now I looked up at her swollen pussy, and could see it was wet and there was also what looked like more semen leaking from it and little white droplets of it clinging to her dark pussy hair. I gasped and my hands trembled so much I could barely reach out and touch her.

"I really do have to go to the bathroom," Cathy said then, and she backed away and sat naked on the toilet in front of me, completely naked except for her bra, socks, and her panties still around her thighs. I watched her in awe as I sat there on the floor. She made eye contact with me and averted her gaze shyly at first but then started to look mischievous when she saw the rapture I was in. Then she urinated into the toilet and the tinkle it made as it splashed in was the sweetest sound I had ever heard. When she had emptied her bladder she dabbed her crotch with a bit of toilet paper and seemed to wipe up more than urine. My eyes followed the tissue like a dog following a treat as she dropped it into the toilet.

The erection in my pants was throbbing very painfully now and I stood up to get undressed myself. "Stop," she suddenly said to me. "Wait till we get to our room for that. We can't risk the kids seeing us, or you."

I had taken off my shirt but started putting it back on again. Our bedroom was just down the hall and she gathered her clothes and then quickly tip-toed down the hall with them to our room, barefoot with only her panties and bra. I followed. Inside we locked the door and she lay down on the bed with the light on. I fully shed my clothes and stood completely naked with my very hard but modestly size erection facing her. After taking off all her clothes completely save for her socks, she clamped her legs together teasingly and then spread them wide for me. Then she put out her arm and beckoned for me to come forward with one finger, with that mischievous smirk appearing again on her face.

I followed as if on a leash until I was on all fours right in front of her on the bed. I kissed her belly and then hesitated as I reached her pubic hair. "Are you going to lick me there?" she whispered. And without a word I did. I buried my mouth and nose in that delicious cunt and slurped and ate and licked as if I was dying of thirst and this was the last puddle of water in the desert. As I did so my erect penis was grinding slightly against the bed until I involuntarily ejaculated without touching myself. I moaned and thrust faster at the bed, as the ejaculate leaked out of me but still without touching myself. I then looked up and could see Cathy grinning down at me, furiously grinding her cunt into my face as she grabbed my hair.

"Did you just cum," she asked excitedly. "Did you actually just cum from licking Robert's cum out of my pussy?"

"Yes, and I didn't even touch myself," I whispered breathlessly.

"Oh God, lick the rest of that cum out of my pussy, James," she blurted out in a loud whisper, convulsing it what seemed an orgasmic release. "Lick out the rest of that cum or else I'm gonna get knocked up by him. He came so deep in my pussy, baby, he came so fucking deep... so deep with his big cock, so big... your boss did."

As I felt the final drizzles of cum spurting from my penis against the bedsheets where I had rubbed them, I reached down to touch myself while still keeping my face buried in Cathy's pussy. To my surprise I was still hard and my now aching erection didn't subside, and I still felt horny, but cum had indeed leaked out. It seemed it hadn't been a "full" orgasm because I hadn't fully touched myself. I ate Cathy out for what seemed like another ten minutes and then we kissed, both sharing the taste of Robert's cum, and finally fell asleep in a warm, fuzzy embrace together.

****************************************************

1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers
12