Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to apologize to us after coming back but I said there was no need and it was what we wanted and we would go home by ourselves now. I looked back at Cathy for confirmation and she nodded her head in reply. Robert quickly said goodbye and left. Cathy and I continued to hug and cry without saying much but I felt my erection growing again after a while and masturbated myself to ejaculation on Cathy's stomach. I thought about fucking her but she didn't seem so turned on anymore after that long cry, and, somehow, some deep primal feeling within me wanted Robert's semen to stay deep inside her pussy where he had deposited it. I began to feel reverent toward her pussy and what was now inside it. Before she washed up in the bathroom I kissed her sloppy pussy and she smiled down at this new affirmation.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

This story captures the angst that many loving couples go through when starting out on the very common journey leading to a willing cuckold relationship. It was difficult for my wife and I to take those first steps but once we did both we became much more relaxed when going forward into the lifestyle. Look forward to reading the next installment of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bullcrap. First in America in the 50's cuckolds were not very common. The husband would be much more likely to throw her out and kill the boss. She turned off to her husband? Another reason to throw her out. Finally, are all these writers really this stupid? Lesbians have fulfilling sex with NO dick. Fingers and tongue are much more successfull than shoving an eggplant up her pussy or ass. The premise is foolish, and demonstrates masculine insecurity.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan996 months ago

To me it seems you ended it a bit too early. have to check the next chapter. One suggestion I'd make is not to follow the lead of so many. How about letting having at least an averge sized dick. Other than that it's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

... I looked at Cathy again and asked if she wanted me to leave. She looked at me in the eyes for a long time as we stood once more in silence and then nodded. "Yes, James, I want you to leave us alone."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kathy is a keeper. No ifs or buts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really LOVED this story, gave you a

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

It is EROTIC and ROMANTIC and even POETIC - three-in-one!

Before the wife took a bath, her husband kissed her sloppy pussy, and she smiled down at this new affirmation. The husband and wife are still on love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like to read a lot of the comments. Especially if they agree with what I think. The one that caught me this time was when the wife informed the husband that his boss was grooming the husband. Well my story was somewhat the same but totally different. Becky my wife and I were at a company party that was held at the owners house. Dean Robert's. I really liked him. Not Jack Martin was the manager that I answered to. Jack was an asshole. I really liked my work but working under him could be a test. At the party Becky and I were both having a good time visiting and dancing. We visited with Dean and his wife Amanda and they treated us very respectful. Later while we were visiting with some of my other coworkers I needed the restroom and excused myself. When I returned Becky wasn't with the group I had left her with. I asked Carl a coworker if he knew where Becky was? He pointed. I looked and Becky was dancing with Jack. I was upset instantly and started to go when Carl grabbed me saying be careful Wayne you could lose your job I have seen it happen before. I said that I really didn't give a shit about my job that SOB has his hands on my wife inappropriately and I will not tolerate that. As I was approaching them Jack smirked at me. He should have seen fire in my eyes. He smacked Becky's but the turned her to me saying I think your husband wants a dance I will talk to you later sweetheart. I could have decked the SOB. I grabbed Becky started dancing. I asked what was that about? She looked up at me and asked what I meant? The SOB was holding you to close and when he seen me he smacked you on the ass. Well he is a really good dancer and I was just enjoying it. Besides he's not the only guy that smacked my butt. I said really who else? Tommy Jackson. Her old boyfriend. Yell how did that go? You beat him up. Ok I guess I need to go kick Jack's ass then. I turned and started to walk away. She grabbed me and said don't you could lose your job. What else did the SOB have to say did he say that he would fire me? Well kind of. Spill it what all did he say? He said that he could help you advance in your job that he was just grooming you. I said what the heck is wrong with you that SOB is trying to get you in bed and he is stupid enough to think that I will allow it. I asked if she wanted to split up. No what on earth are you talking about? I said he has done this before. I said come with me and we are going to talk to Dean. When we approached Dean I asked if he had a minute? Sure I explained to him what had happened and he asked Becky several questions. He then said that he would get in touch with me on Monday. Jack was let go. Dean put Neal Thomas in Jack's place and I in Neal's. Becky and I worked through our issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just how F****** stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I really enjoyed your story, it was direct, authentic, and very hot. It was even more erotic because it happened decades ago, before this kind of behavior was acceptable.

I especially enjoyed when you wrote, “…I felt my erection growing again after a while and masturbated myself to ejaculation on Cathy's stomach.”

We know that some husbands like to reclaim their wives after they have fucked another man. However, in our case, I feel a certain admiration for the other guy’s cum that he left behind in my wife’s pussy. So, I also prefer to jerk off and cum on her tummy. She giggles while I do that, and her giggle make me flush red in the face – but I enjoy it!

It’s even hotter when she puts some KY jelly in the palm of her hand and then lays her hand down tightly on her thigh. She let’s me slip my small penis under her hand and I hump her thigh to completion. Usually she is talking on the phone with my boss, who she just fucked, or with one of her girlfriends.

Face it fellas, if we’re scrawny, small dicked, lack confidence, and marry a hot looking girl, it’s probably only a matter of time until an Alpha claims her. None of our three children are mine. They were sired by three different Alpha lovers of hers – that’s the way Mother Nature intended it! They are much stronger, better looking, and more intelligent than if I had been their biological father.

After my wife and my first boss started flirting at our company Christmas party, I knew where it was headed and so did she. After she started fucking him, she gave me a vasectomy as a New Year’s gift – he paid for it. I got a huge raise and promotion at work. There is nothing sexier than getting the ‘snip’ so another man can fuck your wife.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was getting home late one night after being on the road for 3 days. I was actually over 2 hours earlier than I was expected. My wife Beth had a meeting after work so our 3 children all girls were at her mom's home spending the night. Ok when I turned onto our road I wasn't 100% sure but I thought that a vehicle left our driveway. It went the other direction. Entering the it didn't surprise me that Beth was already in bed. I was quite and slipped in bed and Beth jumped and I grabbed her. She yelled you scared the crap out of me you have got to quit that. I pined her to the mattress and slipped into her and instantly knew we had marriage problems. I could tell she had been screwed she was sloppy then the smell was of what I thought was a friend Fred. I was always a nonviolent person but I changed at that moment. I went off on her. She confessed everything it was the SOB that I thought was a friend. I called his house and his wife Denise answered. Denise is your asshole of a husband there? No and I'm about to kick his ass out the door. Why now what's he done to you now. I explained. She went through the roof and said she had to go.I apologized. She said no she said the SOB has cheated twice before that she knew but this was it. She said that she was sorry that Beth and I was victims of his ways. Denise was from money and her parents demanded a pre-nup so asshole would get nothing. She did divorce him. I never seen him again. We heard that he went back to his home state. A little less than 9 months later Beth had another girl. Of course it ran through my mind that it was possible that she could be his daughter but I left it alone. For all sake. Beth was treating me like a king. When Abby was in high-school her class was into genealogy. When she talked about this while we were eating dinner Beth looked at me. We sent samples away and we were relieved when I was a match. I felt blessed. Beth that night went to bed a little earlier than normal and I went shortly. She was crying. I got in bed and she pulled me to her. I asked if was upset? No my God no I'm so happy that Fred was not her father. She said it's a blessing that I was all our children's father and that she was so stupid years ago. I was so thankful also I don't know what I would have done if I wasn't. Life goes on and it's been good.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me Boss seduces my wife right in front of me.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories