Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy met up to fuck Robert almost every night after that for the next week. And she always came home with her swollen pussy filled with his cum, and I feverishly licked her there were they had been joined. We told the kids mommy was going for medical checkups and might become "in the family way" soon, and they might be getting a little brother or sister. They seemed as excited by this "news" as we were.

I continued to deny myself full ejaculation as much as I could stand it in order to maintain a constant state of arousal for Cathy's activities with Robert. She liked this as well and even started to help masturbate me almost to release and then stop, sometimes putting her lips around my erect penis to tease and play with it, then kiss it right on the tip and giggle at my unsatisfied agony as she let me go to twitch helplessly. Once more I couldn't help it and spurted right in her hand, and she gave a little shriek and flinched away, then helped clean it up with a tissue.

Meanwhile, that week under my nightly questioning, she admitted that she had swallowed Robert's cum again after giving him a blowjob. She looked at my face hesitantly after saying this to see my reaction. But it was my erect, twitching penis that was the truth detector for how I really felt about it, and when I glanced down she followed my gaze and then smiled. I accepted that she sucked Robert's cock and swallowed his cum, while never having done the latter for me. I accepted that her pussy was being pumped full of Robert's cum, while I never entered her anymore. I accepted it because it felt right. We both felt a feeling of submission and devotion to Robert and Robert's cock which gave us both immense pleasure.

I eventually expressed to Cathy a desire to see them fuck, as I had never actually seen it with my own eyes. She looked bashful at first when I mentioned it but said she would ask Robert about it and see if he agreed. I of course saw Robert at work every day but I couldn't bring myself to talk about any of this to him directly at work.

****************************************************

She did ask him and he agreed that we could all three of us meet together as we had the first time, and that I might be allowed to watch. On the chosen day the next week after getting a babysitter, we went to a hotel, a different, larger and nicer place than the first encounter, where Cathy and Robert had been meeting.

Inside the room, after we had gotten settled, we sat around the bed together in silence for a little bit. Then Robert grinned suddenly looking at both of us and said, "Well, let's not make this as awkward as the first time."

We both laughed nervously at this and it helped relieved some of the tension. "So you want me to knock your wife up, eh, James?" he then asked flippantly.

I chuckled nervously and pursed my lips in an apologetic expression but couldn't think of what to say. "What's that?" Robert said again. "It is what you want, isn't it? I assume you're aware of all that I've been doing to your wife over this last week or two" he continued with a chuckle.

Cathy looked embarrassed and put her arm around me protectively, then said defiantly, "Yes, he knows, Robert. He knows about everything."

"Well I suppose that's why he wanted to come here and see it for himself, didn't he?" Robert replied.

"Yes," I replied, finally making eye contact.

"Yes..." he repeated and looked at me with a wry smirk on his face. "'Yes, sir,' I think is what you said last time."

"Yes," I repeated again, my heart racing and not being able to think straight.

"Say it," he commanded.

"He doesn't have to say it," Cathy shot back, still with her arms wrapped around me in a tight mutual embrace.

Robert chuckled. "Why don't we let the man speak for himself, Cathy."

"Yes, sir," I finally said reluctantly, recalling my humiliation when I had first blurted it out. Now to have him make me say it again, and to find myself so tongue-tied in front of him and Cathy like the first night they had met at the party, made me feel utterly humiliated.

"Oh, James..." Cathy said then, almost sounding disappointed in me. She kissed me on the lips quickly and I kissed her back, but then she got up from the little sofa we had been sitting on and walked over to sit on the bed. My gaze followed her.

Robert stood and looked at me once more and then said I hadn't really needed to say that, before turning and walking over to the bed where Cathy was waiting. He sat next to her and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. She flinched away at first, but then gave in, her eyes darting over to look at me still sitting on the little sofa and staring at them.

Robert looked over at me too and he got off the bed and stood up again. "So like I said," he began. "I don't want this to be awkward like last time. James, I enjoy fucking your wife but I don't know what kind of weird, twisted perversion makes you okay with this and even okay with me knocking her up. Your wife, Cathy. You seemed pretty upset last time and you both started crying and all that. Are you sure you're okay with this... and you're sure you want to watch?" He looked back at Cathy briefly, but then they both looked back at me.

Cathy and I looked at each other, her on the bed and me on the little sofa, with Robert standing in between us. My right leg was jittering up and down involuntarily where I sat and I felt shaking and trembly all over like I had last time. After several moments I finally got up from the chair and dropped to my knees in front of them, looking up. "Yes, Robert. I don't know why but it's what we both want more than anything. The pleasure you give Cathy; I can see it in her face. We only want you to fuck her from now on." I looked at them both and then hung my head in shame.

"Cathy tells me she doesn't even have sex with you anymore, that all you do is jerk off next to her and even lick my cum out of her pussy. That's pretty disgraceful, James," Robert replied.

Still with my head hung and not daring to look up, I told him in a low, almost whispering voice that we would raise his child as our own and it's what we wanted. The next thing I heard was rustling on the bed and I slowly looked up to see Robert on top of her and ripping off her clothes. But I looked down again and something kept me from looking up again just yet. I heard more rustling, grunting; frantic, indecipherable whispers and quick moans.

Then Cathy's moans got louder and I heard gasping and a rhythmic thrusting sounds. After a while I started touching and adjusting my throbbing erection in my pants to relieve it. From where I kneeled on the floor when I finally looked up again I could now see Robert's naked and well-muscled frame thrusting into Cathy on the bed but I could only see Cathy's arm and one of her legs thrust in the air, still with a sock on, where she raised it in order to give Robert full access as he violently drilled her. Tears came to my eyes again but I fought them back. A lump rose in my throat. My penis stood straight up and rock hard in my pants, pressed painfully against my belly as I carefully rubbed it and touched it from time to time.

I don't know how long I knelt there in agony and ecstasy but eventually I climbed to my feet and cautiously walked forward to the edge of the bed, looking for a better view. They didn't notice me at first. Robert was still on top of Cathy, her legs spread and stockinged feet in the air, fucking away at her little pussy with his dick which I now saw was indeed much bigger than my own. I didn't know how Cathy could fit him in there so easily. Then she gave a deep, agonized-sounding moan as if in pain and her whole, sweaty body gave a violent heave and started shaking. Shortly after, Robert gave a series of long, hard thrusts into her so violently I thought she would be impaled, and gave a guttural groan of his own. Then Robert settled on top of her and gave her a first hug, before quickly glancing in my direction as if sensing me. He looked up at me quizzically and scanned me as if checking whether I was a threat, before looking back at Cathy when he saw my awe-struck and harmless countenance.

Cathy seemed to get her wits about her then too and glanced at me, giving a quick, mischievous smile like she had before as she looked at me, before her expression became more serious as she searched for my own expression. I knelt down at the edge of the bed, eyes glued to hers and reaching out to take her hand. Her sweaty hand clasped me and we squeezed each other. Then Robert got off her and pulled his still engorged dick out of her. He then moved up her body and put his dick on her face. She looked at him in surprise but opened her mouth obediently when he told her to suck it. She stuck her tongue out and licked and sucked for a few seconds, at the same time letting go of my hand. "Clean that off, Cathy. Clean off my fuckin' dick, you nasty little fucking slut. Oh yeah, oh yeah," he growled.

Cathy did as she was told. I reached down to feel my own penis again and pulled down my pants around my thighs or knees, yet avoided touching myself enough to ejaculate. After Cathy had given him a short blowjob until he started to get soft again, Robert got off the bed and headed around to the other side. I backed away from the side of the bed I knelt against the bathroom door, still with my pants pulled halfway down, instinctively trying to stay out of Robert's way. Robert grinned at this submissive movement but simply climbed on the bed again on the other side and pulled Cathy over to the side I was on, then turned her so most of her legs would be over the side of the bed if she didn't hold them up. Then he held her legs up like that as if he was about to fuck her in that position. He started to get himself hard again but had second thoughts. He said he needed to urinate but told me to hold her in this position while he was gone, but not to fuck her because he'd be right back.

Shaking, I got up and did as I was told. As I held my wife's legs in the air, exposing her freshly fucked and inseminated pussy where my boss had just fucked her, while he relieved himself in the bathroom before round two, Cathy and I looked at each other. We both felt supremely submissive to Robert and almost floating in another world. This is what we were meant to do. Serve this powerful, masculine man--my boss, our boss. Now that I was standing, my pants dropped all the way to my ankles but strangely my penis had gotten a bit softer from me not touching it as I had moved to get out of Robert's way. But as I stood here in this position it grew up to its maximum length again and I couldn't help but to stroke myself a little as it twitched desperately. I was so close....

"I love you," Cathy whispered breathlessly as she looked up at me, as if keeping her voice low to avoid being heard by Robert in the open bathroom. I smiled at her and breathlessly whispered the same back to her.

Then Robert came back and I felt humiliated to have my small penis exposed this way before Robert's prowess. He took hold of Cathy's leg out of my grip and I instinctively let go and retreated back a ways to give them space, feeling completely emasculated with my pants still down around my ankles. Robert got himself hard and fucked Cathy again in that position right there in front of me where I could see everything. His semen that he had just injected into her pussy now frothed up as he fucked her again and stained the bottom of his dick white and showed up against the darkness of Cathy's pussy hair. Eventually I held Cathy's hand and lay down on the bed to kiss her mouth as he fucked her. We looked long into each other's eyes as she took his cock, then she had another orgasm and Robert violently injected another load deep into Cathy's swollen, stretched pussy.

Robert quickly cleaned himself off with the bedsheets after that and said he had to be going, as his wife seemed to be getting suspicious that he had been out late almost every night this past week. As much as he loved doing this, he couldn't keep doing it as frequently in the evenings for a while, he said.

I climbed in bed with Cathy and we lay together, her naked and breathing heavily, me clothed but with my pants down around my knees and humping her leg, both holding each other. As Robert got dressed, he added, as if thinking out loud, that although he liked Cathy's hairy little cunt the way it was he wanted her shaved completely bare next time. He said he had once had a "sexy little whore" who shaved her cunt and asshole and he wanted Cathy like that now too. "Got it?" he said behind me. Cathy nodded submissively up at him while I looked up at her.

"Well," he then said after getting dressed, "I'm glad you two can still love each other in this situation and aren't crying like last time. Are you alright?"

Cathy nodded at him again, with a look of blissful submission on her face.

"Well that's good. I guess I'll leave you lovebirds to do whatever it is you do then," he replied. "And James, I'll let you know when the next time I can fuck Cathy is."

There was a pause. Then I rolled over so I was facing him and said "Yes, sir. I will let you know," but couldn't look him in the eye and my body started shaking again.

Robert seemed to nod and then left. Cathy and I stayed hugging each other for a while as I intermittently humped her leg, and then I started kissing and exploring where Robert had coupled with her. I sniffed her musky, engorged pussy, and then put my tongue in it. Cathy seemed to like it and thrust her hips slowly as I ate her out. When I brought my head up, my face was wet and I knew Robert's cum was on it. I peeled the hairs back around her pussy to see it better and after a while I could see some of Robert's cum start to drizzle out. I used my tongue to push it back in. I had done this before when Cathy came home from her past encounters with Robert, but never so freshly after they had fucked. Then we made out, sharing the aftertaste of Robert's cum.

Eventually Cathy got up and got dressed. It was an immense feat of will for me to avoid touching myself too much jerking off right there, and even to just to look away from Cathy, but finally I managed it and we went home together. I now knew from experience that I didn't want this feeling of enraptured ecstasy to fade away after spurting.

****************************************************

The next night, Cathy shaved her pussy hair with her leg razor and then requested that I shave the hair on her asshole where she couldn't reach so that she was nice and smooth everywhere, just as Robert had requested. At the last second she told me to do it with my regular shaving razor. I was surprised by this request at first but my penis stood up stiff and straight, showing what I thought of it. I obediently followed her instructions. I was intrigued by her dirty idea to have me do it with my own razor, and told her so. In answer she grinned mischievously.

It felt so right to prepare Cathy for her lover while being denied intercourse myself. And her perfect little holes looked so beautiful shaved completely bare this way. Cathy said she liked how it felt too; she felt embarrassed to be so exposed and bare but also turned on by it, and the prospect of presenting herself like this to Robert. Afterward, Cathy gave me a handjob and let me spurt on her breasts. Then she giggled like a school girl as I wiped it up with a tissue and we kissed. This reminded me, painfully at first, of how innocent and playful she was when we met all those years ago in high school. I now knew there was another very sexual and even cruel side to Cathy as well, but she was also still that playful school girl. I realized I loved both parts of her, even if I could only fully possess one.

A few days later, Cathy told me she had missed her period. A week after that she told me she was definitely pregnant. We both knew who the father was. We hugged and then I dropped to my knees and kissed her belly and crotch through her skirt. Cathy once again smiled down at me. I felt again the familiar dizzyingly empty pit churn in my own stomach but I now realized it was like the feeling of being on a rollercoaster. It was a good feeling. It was exciting. It was excruciating. It was exquisite.

12