All Comments on 'Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 02'

by 1950scuckold

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but this is awful. You can add sugar plum fairies and lollipops but no way does a man act that way with his wife after he already has a family and kids. You can’t spin this cuck crap into a loving wives tale like it was the missing piece of their love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
James is a smart coward

He's also a spineless cuckold. But he knows if Robert knocks his wife up, their divorce will be a cake walk for him. And he'll get to keep the lion's share of their assets. Because let's face it. When he threatens to tell EVERYONE who the Father is, Robert and his wife will be running down the road with their tails tucked between their collective asses. This was an unimaginative, unentertaining piece of drivel. No one wants to read about characters like these. UGH!

1 star

absoluterotterabsoluterotterabout 4 years ago
Ignore the idiots...

This is a well written story that conveys the cuckold angst very well. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Especially

Not in 1950... in 1950 the boss would be hung or dragged behind a pickup truvk. She would be ridden out of town on a rail and her soon to be ex would have done it all and not gone to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yep this is poor

This has got to be one of the poorest efforts of a story going. This has all the hallmarks of being one of the laziest stories written. The story was clearly written quickly the story is like everything else the story lacked imagination. And to top it off it’s just like all the other cuckold stories. It’s getting to the point anyone that decides to write a cuckold story has become lazy . The stories lack vision there is nothing new with then . It’s like if someone left a manual on which is the easiest thing to write about on this site. Especially for new writers because they keep writing stories and they are all the same thing cuckold story and in the loving wife category every day it’s the same old thing. Isn’t there a newbie writer wanting to write stories in a different category. It’s just getting so predictable. Why don’t you try a different story in a different category. Cuckold stories are one of the most simplest stories to write because they don’t have imagination to them they are easy to copy ( all you have to do is change a few words to make it look different) the creativity is so simple it’s just embarrassing . The loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories and no one is hardly giving them a read they know that they are all the same thing.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Spineless wimp. Should be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sick

To even concieve of a fantasy of this nature is as sick as any one person can be. I would. Suggest you go to counseling to find out whats wrong in your head. Gods. I do hope Lit isnt going to turn to this tripe any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1959? Korean War. McCarthyism. Masters and Johnson

Polio. Chicken Pox. The Vietnam War in what was then known as French Indo-China and you want us to believe that you were an experienced cuckold with a hot wife? A term that didn’t even exist then? No discussion about her bush ( because shaved pubes wasn’t a thing in the 50’s and 60’s) no discussion about women’s rights or bra burnings?

Seems to me that you have no idea what life was like in the late 50s/early 60s.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Holy crap!

Timriv , unbelievably, has perfectly captured this story's cuckold angst and substance. Another author trying to humanize behavior that has no place in nature. Although I have yet to meet a man who admits to being a cuckold, I'm starting to believe that some of these seriously ill people exist outside Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Sheer genius. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

this is written by an asshole that has no idea what life was like in the 50s.back then people had moral and ethics, not like now. SICK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Your story is OK in loving wives

You should warn readers it is just another cuck story.

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Dear Literotica,

Please, please, please allow negative scores for abysmal story lines.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 4 years ago
You are all fucking idiots.

This story is the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of this category. Wives who step out alone, or are shared, or couples that swing.

And don't give me that shit about the 50s and morals. Everybody going to church and praising an imaginary sky coach then going home and beating their kids, keeping THEIR women in their place and denying minorities rights, let alone killing anyone not completely straight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I can relate as my wife's boss was fucking her for awhile. I loved the humiliation when l was around him with him knowing I'm a tiny penis, panty wearing sissy. It never happened but I fantasised him making me suck his cock in front of my wife.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Absolutely and Utterly Pathetic

Why oh Why do nearly all the current crop of stories feature subnormal human beings who masquerade as functional males.

No redeeming features whatsoever in this, just completely sickening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just one criticism

The category is ok since it was consensual but you should warn ahead of time it is cuck. Warn reads before the invest time reading then get pissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

That is an amazing bit of writing well done

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Tim

When Timriv has posted a comment like this, you know the story must be awful. Just more pathetic, sick, cuckold porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exciting Story!

Love it! Well done, characters are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

imagine getting off on this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please continue this story of a loving, married couple's journey to submitting to Robert as their bull. Rated 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now I get it..

I’m a woman and I never really understood cuckold fetish. But god this was hot. The idea of my man being so pathetically and thoroughly degraded like this makes me wet. So, thanks for introducing me to this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good loving relationship

Nothing wrong with this loving couple. He has encouraged her to have a lover and get pregnant which both have enjoyed. I’m sure this happens more often but is not made public. Ignore the negative comments from insecure men frightened to let their true feelings come out. They are the losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"he had evidently taken my queue"

I'm assuming you meant cue, not "queue". And in chapter one it goes from a motel, to a hotel, and back to a motel.

My point is that this highly erotic story could have used an editor to keep the mistakes from being distracting.

And to 26thNC, this behavior may not have a place in nature, but then neither does homosexuality, by your standards. Some people are simply wired differently than you, and you want to shit on them for that. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful sensitive true story

Simply that, and so nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honestly?????

Are you deleting bad comments and fixing the scores, COS THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE GETTING ALL THESE POSITIVE comments and scores for LW without deleting what you do not like.........this is in the wrong fucking catagory....put it in fetish where it deserves to be.Absolute garbage for LW, not erotic, just sick.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I think the boss has a good idea about their marriage and knows who owns her. He should have had the husband continue to hold her legs open for him as he fucked her with his bigger dick. She is growing to like seeing how submissive her husband is to his boss, feeding him the cum once her boss is done. His verbal dominance is stronger, showing the husband that she responds to being called a slut and a whore. I can see him calling their house and telling the husband to take the kids out for ice cream and the park because he’s going to visit and fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage.

Written for the sicko sewer rats that roam this category. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I missed the speed in this part. It just went on and on whilst nothing happened. The. In just a view lines we ‘re told she’s pregnant A little more balance here would have been better (I think.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We agree with all the positive comments.

We relate to this story. As a young, naive and unknowingly submissive couple, we submitted to my husband’s boss. We shared my body with him while we continued to love each other for the next two decades. He had no children, and when he died, he left his business to us, to pass along to our child, his son.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

"PolyLvr" from which madhouse did they let you out? If you don't like the readers' comments, read something else !!! (Or don't all the authors say that who don't like the comments?) Whoever publishes here and allows comments, must be able to endure them. As long as these are not racist or personally offensive, all comments are OK !!

Also, what kind of comment should you give for crap? Do you have any better suggestions? And what this category is about, everyone already knew before you pointed it out to them. But that doesn't change the fact that a shitty story remains a shitty story. Even if some authors try to perfume them. And idiotic behavior that is revealed in stories is named as such. Also, honestly, which reader really believes that only a tiny bit of these stories corresponds to reality? But only really naive men who, out of sheer lust, would believe anything that would help them masturbate! According to a study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation, 9% of all partnerships that have tried swapping, sharing, swinging, cuckolding break within two years! Most common reasons for jealousy and / or a partner falls in love again! So don't tell us about the horse here, but acknowledge that fantasies about masturbating for horny men / women are told here.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

"Anonymous 3 months ago

We agree with all the positive comments. "

What you say here should not make you proud but more than embarrass you. You prostituted yourself out of greed! Others call your behavior" legacy hunting "

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter immensely. Robert, now, completely dominates the couple. I could empathize with the husband processing through his negative emotions, particularly the feeling of complete emasculation.

We noticed how many times the husband lovingly kissed his wife’s stomach in this chapter. He seemed to be unconsciously honoring the fact that his boss might have knocked Cathy up. It made us remember how I used to kiss my wife’s belly a dozen times a day, when she was pregnant.

It was exciting for me to see how the husband was emasculated and the couple eventually stopped having sex. My wife is really picky about this too. When she is in a sexual relationship with another man, the only part of me that enters her pussy is my tongue! When she comes home from a ‘date’ I am always down on my knees when she walks in the door.

Your following words were a game changer, “I didn't reply for a long time but began to rub her belly as I spooned her while my erection again poked at her butt through my boxers. Eventually I said, "I want him to make you pregnant, Cathy, and I know you want it too. We will be the parents and raise Robert's child." That is the hottest and most supportive thing a husband can say to a wife in this situation – it completely validates her mating instincts!

Each one of our three children were sired by my various bosses. She has practiced the Rhythm Method of birth control with them. It is far from a foolproof method and that is why we chose it. Whenever my wife’s belly would swell up; my career would blossom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know I never really believed in euthanasia...but in the case of this couple? It's probably the best option.

Since this is fiction. And this couple is fiction. My wish to eliminate them from our gene pool is purely fictional as well.

But this story is one of the worst I have ever read on here. This isn't attractive or sexy in any way. This is pathetic, aberrant behavior. It shouldn't be admired. It should be abhorred. Seek help. Fast.

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

Enjoyed this very much. You are spot on of the emotions and feelings on cuckolding. To all the "experts" that say this lifestyle does not work, We have been married 58 years and the only thing preventing us today is age and health. Mentally, we are still active.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After figuring out that my wife had an affair were fighting a lot. He was from out of town and was in our for several months. We had 2 children already that I really loved they completed my life. I started talking to a lawyer about divorce. I really didn't want to split up the family but I couldn't be married to a cheater. God I loved her why did she do that to all of us? One evening while watching the news with the children in bed she asked if I was going to leave her. I said I wasn't for sure. She said hon I need to tell you then stopped. Tell me what you are pregnant? What made you think that? Well are you? Yes. Well who do you want to be the father? You of course? Really then why were you screwing asshole I figured you wanted someone better? He wasn't better I screwed up I'm sorry. Well I don't want to raise someone else's child. I promise to stay with you at least till after the child is born and find out if I'm man enough to be it's father. She was a wreck. I told her that she needed help from a therapist or she could cause complications with herself or the poor inosent child. Damn I was not the father. But some how we are still together and our children are grown up and we have grandchildren. We got past that and no one that we know of knows that I'm not the father and that boy is working for me now. We are proud of all of our children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You forgot to say it was sickness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any couple that would ingauge in bullshit like this should be committed because they are mentally insane.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I really enjoyed your style of writing of this story. It was more real than most of these stories where this had become a part of a otherwise normal, and responsible loving family oriented couple which is unlike the majority of the submission cuck stories I've read. With that said to be fair I did expect there would be more conflict from what usually is the very extreme highs, and relationship wise very dangerous deep lows of most cucks unknowingly creating their own marital drama if the wife isn't like Cathy their loving moderator between both of his exstremes that could of diminished him outside of the fetish. That's what I felt earned a rare 4 stars from me on this story. They had their fetish that never hurt or diminished their relationship.

The comments are very interesting that so many loved reading what they hated, or is it visa versa. Maybe its a play on how James felt with Cathy, he loved what he hated and that added to their relationship. While I think you have taken this story as far as you wanted wrapping it up quits nicely, I would encourage you to consider doing another part finding the plausible emotional consequences to this lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

This is a well written story detailing the raw emotion of a loving cuckold relationship. My wife and I also enjoy the lifestyle but without the humiliation and pregnancy aspect. Watching another man giving my wife an incredible orgasm and filling her with his cum give me the hardest erection I’ve ever had. She also enjoys me licking his cum from her well used pussy jus as much as I do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1950scuckold@1950scuckold
I'm very open to suggestions for stories I should write or how I should continue current stories in progress, but unfortunately I might not do them in a timely manner if ever. It's very hard for me to motivate myself to write erotica because I have to be in just the write mood...