Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert continued to whip Cathy's upturned bottom with his belt, and each time she let out a painful mixture of shrieks and guttural moans as she grimaced in pain. But I could also see Cathy focus momentarily on my own throbbing penis too as she continued to instinctively arch her butt up toward Robert. It gave me away. She could see that I was indeed turned on by this abuse at Robert's hands. Robert whipped her for several more minutes as she continued to shriek and whimper, while I watched in awe and submission.

Then Robert changed his stroke and I could tell he was whipping directly onto her pussy now. Cathy's guttural moans and shrieks became louder cries and tears came into her eyes. She was crying and she dropped from her hands and knees to her elbows with her face pressed to the carpeted floor, but her ass still pointed up at Robert. I couldn't hold back any longer watching my wife being beaten in front of me, and I crawled forward to comfort her head in my hands and kiss her on the floor. We were both crying then and I kissed her long and hard on the lips, then felt her whole body flinch again and again as she let out a sobs and had to break away from my kiss as she flinched against the belt.

I turned to look up at Robert now but couldn't think of what to say. Would I beg him to stop beating my wife?

"Let go of her, James, and go back up to where you were before or I'll punish you again," Robert suddenly said. I paused for several moments and stared back up at Robert... then I did as I was told, meekly replying only "Yes, sir." Robert smiled at this and continued to whip Cathy several more times as tears ran from her eyes and her face continued to make a submissive grimace as we looked at each other. I impotently watched my wife being sexually beaten and degraded by another man in front of me while doing nothing to stop it.

When Robert finally decided it was enough, he dropped the belt and gave Cathy's ass some extra smacks and rubs with his hands, then pulled her up to a standing position facing away from him while holding her hands behind her back. Then he spun her around to show me what he had done to her body. Her ass was bright red and covered in marks and welts, some breaking the skin. It was a more severe beating than he had ever given her. Her pussy wasn't injured, but it was still bright red both from when it had been struck and her own sexual response. Cathy's whole face was red and streaked with tears.

After spinning her back facing me with her hands behind her back, Robert instructed me to turn around so that Cathy could see what had been done to me. I did as I was told. As I did so I noticed that there was drizzle coming from my penis and yet it was still erect. Cum mixed with pre-cum. I must have involuntarily ejaculated in the heat of what had just happened and not even noticed, but my throbbing, twitching penis was still very unsatisfied.

"I certainly whipped poor Cathy here a lot more than you, James. Her ass was just too luscious for me to not focus my energies on. But hopefully you've both learned your lesson." Robert let go of Cathy's arms and stood back a little. "Now I want you to both get on your knees in front of me again while I have a seat right here on the sofa."

Robert sat on the little sofa stroking his big cock and we both gingerly went to sit on our knees in front of him like obedient and eager puppies. Cathy and I both felt our backsides and the wounds on them as we did. "Well do either of you have anything to say about what just happened?" Robert then asked.

We both still had tears in our eyes and Cathy wiped some away with her hand. She then asked for a tissue and Robert quickly got up to grab a box and set it between us. After blowing her nose, Cathy spoke: "Thank you for punishing us, Robert. Sir. We're grateful." She said this with a sorrowful look on her face, then gave a guilty smile as she eyed Robert's cock and bit her lip.

Robert looked over at me. "Yes, I accept your authority as well, sir," I replied. "We both accept your authority over us and to punish us... as the man of our house. As our boss." I couldn't help fixating my gaze on Robert's large cock as well.

"That's very good," Robert said with a satisfied smile, noticing our gazes. "Tell me, what does my cock symbolize to both of you in your marriage now?"

Cathy licked her lips anxiously. "It symbolizes your authority over us, sir. Your cock. It makes you the man in our marriage."

"Yes, I agree," I added next. "Your cock has impregnated my wife and we both want to raise your child as our own. I'm not some kind of sexual deviant or anything, like, like a homosexual, but I recognize your authority over me and my wife."

"And how long have you two been married again? Since high school?" Robert asked next.

"Yes, since high school. I was fifteen and James sixteen," Cathy replied. "That's when we first met."

"And we married right out of high school a few years later," I added.

"Well, that's very sweet," Robert smirked. "And neither of you have ever had sex with anyone else?"

"Yes, sir," we both replied, nodding our heads in obedient sincerity.

"Aww, very sweet indeed. And you have two little girls, yes?" he asked next.

"Yes," Cathy replied after a pause.

Robert nodded and then stood up so that his cock now towered over both of us as we kneeled before him. Without even being asked, Cathy leaned forward and began to lick the underside of his cock, and I, without even thinking about it. was drawn dangerously close to touching it as well as I admired this symbol of Robert's authority.

Robert seemed to notice this and quickly stepped aside to the left, drawing Cathy along with him who continued to follow his cock like a dog after a treat. He even grabbed her by the hair to guide her, though it was unnecessary, and led her on all fours several paces away, then placed her mouth over his waiting cock which she eagerly swallowed.

I came to my senses as they moved away and simply watched from where I kneeled as Cathy serviced Robert's massive cock. From behind, I could still see the red marks and welts from where Robert had whipped her. She couldn't take him all the way down her throat because of his large size but she took him further down her throat than I would have thought possible, and managed to keep him inside her mouth for longer than I would have thought too, before coming up for air. The sound of her slobbering and gagging on his cock filled the room. Then she started licking and sucking his balls and I heard her say "I love your balls, sir. I love sucking your superior balls."

After this had gone on for a good few minutes, Robert abruptly told me to put back on my clothes and go get a bottle of wine from the bar downstairs in the lobby. "That's one thing we're missing, plus you'll be giving Cathy and I a little privacy," he said.

"Yes, sir," I replied. I noticed I was almost in a trance-like state of submission. I would do whatever Robert commanded. He was our master and I wanted to please him.

As I put on my pants and clothes, Robert had Cathy stop sucking his cock and took her over to the bed and put her on her stomach where he began roughly fucking her from behind. Now he was giving off deep guttural moans and growls which combined with hers. Then Robert flipped her over and eventually Cathy convulsed in ecstasy and gave off a what sounded like an anguished cry as her body convulsed under Robert. Robert also gave a series of deep grunts and then lay atop her, their bodies both heaving and breathing heavily as Robert still slowly pumped his seed deep inside her.

I was all but dressed, but had frozen in place, transfixed, unable to tear myself away and go get wine for the last ten minutes as I had been told. After about another minute, Robert looked back toward me on the bed and asked why I was still there. "Sorry, sir," I said, "and backed toward the door," finally leaving as he continued to stare me down.

"Don't forget the key," he said, just as I was about to shut the door, and I jumped back in to get it before leaving.

I hardly remember anything about that trip down to the hotel bar. I hurried as fast as I could and my mind never left the hotel room where I had just seen Robert pump my wife's pussy full of his cum. The bartender must have thought I was already drunk when I got there after he had to repeat himself several times after I asked simple questions but couldn't pay attention to the answers, but I did manage to get a bottle of 1950 Palmer vintage wine and bring it back to the room.

I used the key to let myself in without knocking. I found them lying on the bed together naked, Cathy on her back with her head against some pillows and her legs spread wide. Robert leaning on his elbow next to her, looking like he had just kissed her. Cathy's face was still flushed red and she had a satisfied look on her face, much like she had after I had entered the hotel room after their very first fuck.

As I walked into the room and bolted the door behind me, Robert said there were glasses in the cupboard and to fix them each of us a glass of wine. "Yes, sir," I answered.

As I poured the wine, trying to steady my shaking hands and nerves as I did so, Cathy addressed me from the bed where she lay naked beside Robert. She was no longer crying and had a smile and blissful expression on her face. "James," she said as I looked over at her. "James, Robert wants to see you lick his cum out of me. He's never seen it before."

My hand shook and I spilled some wine onto the table as I poured as she said this and I looked around quickly for something to wipe it up with. Then I looked at Cathy again, lying naked on the bed with her legs spread and her red and inflamed recently fucked pussy filled with Robert's cum on display, and her little butthole peaking out beneath. Robert was rubbing Cathy's clit a little and she squirmed slightly beneath his touch, that blissful smile still on her face.

"Take off your clothes first," Robert then commanded me as he got up from the bed and took the wine I had poured. When I was undressed, I climbed onto the bed and drew myself toward Cathy's waiting pussy as she quietly giggled. Her back was propped up against pillows now and she held a glass of wine in her left hand, while Robert stood beside us and sipped his wine.

I felt even more humiliated than usual to clean Cathy up like this with Robert watching, but the desire was too much to resist. I first reverently kissed the outside of Cathy's pussy before sticking my tongue in deep, and exploring her with fingers. I didn't know why I always wanted to taste Robert's cum but it felt right, as a way to affirm my submission both to him and Cathy. He had inseminated her deeply and it took a while to get the cum out of her, but as I licked and prodded her, the white goo eventually began to ooze out of her and I lapped it up obediently, though I grimaced at the oily taste.

Cathy moaned, obviously turned on by what I was doing, both the sensations and the sheer eroticism of the situation. "Oh God," she gasped. "Eat Robert's cum out of me, James. Eat it right out of my pussy like a vanilla milkshake or creamy custard pie, while he watches. I love it so much."

I licked and sucked and slurped on Cathy's sloppy, cum-filled pussy for what seemed like a while, unconsciously grinding my dangling penis into the bed at the same time. Cathy reached down her hand to touch my head and push me deeper, but what I noticed on her petite fingers was her diamond wedding ring I had given her all those years ago. I kissed it.

Suddenly I was shocked by a sharp pain on my backside and then my balls. Robert was striking me from behind with his belt again. I gave a loud yelled and sat up and rolled onto my side. "Alright, that's enough for you," Robert said from the side of the bed, holding his belt in his hand. What a disgusting little cuckold you are."

"I'm sorry, sir," I replied automatically as I tumbled myself off the bed.

"Thank me for letting you clean up your wife and then go sit in the corner. I'm going to fuck her again."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," I said as I scrambled to the corner of the room, nursing my stinging and aching butt and balls.

When I had reached the corner as instructed and looked back at them on the bed. I saw Cathy's face contorted in that submissive, pleading grimace I had seen before as she looked up at Robert from where she lay on her back and instinctively spread herself wider for him. "Please fuck me," she mouthed in a hissing whisper as she stared up at Robert with wide eyes and nodded her head in affirmation. "Please," she hissed again like a cat in heat as she glanced briefly in my direction.

And Robert did. He fucked her on her back like that as she spread her legs wide and then he turned her over and pushed her head down onto the bed with her ass up and drilled her pussy hard from behind. Cathy's loud moans filled the room. Her face was red and dripped with sweat, and her eyes were wide and staring off with a blank expression on her face like a trapped animal, and she instinctively placed her hands behind her back as if in handcuffs for Robert to hold, which he did for a while.

After a while, Robert took up his belt again and began to whip Cathy on the back and buttocks as he fucked her like that from behind. "You like my cock in you, Cathy?" Robert asked.

"Oh I love it, sir. I love it so much, sir," Cathy gushed over and over, pleading with him to fuck her harder and not to stop and thinking him profusely. "I love your cock so much, it's the best thing in the entire world. I just want to please you. It's my life purpose to please your cock... just like that, yes! Don't stop, sir, please!"

Then Robert dropped the belt again, after grabbing onto Cathy's ass for a while, he stuck fingers into Cathy's asshole lubed with spit. Cathy's eyes bulged as his fingers penetrated her there again, and she verbalized what he had done. "Oh God, you're in my asshole. In my little butthole!" she howled, her eyes glancing toward me with that submissive, guilty grimace, then turning her head back to look at Robert. As Robert continued to fuck her and move his fingers in and out of her asshole, several farts could be heard. She continued to whimper as she was pounded.

The next moment she couldn't contain herself anymore and her body shuddered and convulsed, and a sound and glimpse of something liquid gushed from beneath Cathy's legs. I couldn't contain myself anymore either and left my place in the corner and walked to the foot of the bed and knelt in front of it so I was almost face-to-face with Cathy, trying to look deeply into her eyes, but although she met my gaze it was almost as if she couldn't see me. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Oh God!" Cathy then suddenly yelled as her eyes shot wide open again. "Oh my God, no! Not my ass!" Robert had adjusted himself behind her and I could tell he was forcing his cock inside her ass now.

Cathy let out an agonized howl and writhed her body as Robert forced his way in. Fresh tears sprung to her eyes and I instinctively crawled up on the bed to help my wife in some way, but all I did was hug her body in my arms and kiss her as she yelled and cried, as Robert continued to force his cock into her ass as I could see by looking across the top of her back.

Cathy calmed down after the initial thrust and Robert paused with his cock in her asshole but no longer moving. "James, I thought I told you to stay in the corner," he said as he suddenly seemed to notice me holding Cathy.

"I'm sorry, sir," I said. "I just thought..." I trailed off.

"No matter, you should see this," Robert replied. Then addressing Cathy, he said: "I have my cock most of the way in your ass now. It's not so bad, is it, Cathy? It just takes a little getting used to, girly girl."

"Yes, sir," Cathy answered back in a whining voice like that of a naughty girl reluctantly accepting she was wrong, her face taking on that submissive grimace again as she looked back at him. "It feels kind of good now. You're so deep in my asshole, sir. Thank you, sir."

"That's a good girl," Robert replied as he smacked her ass with his hand and slowly started to move in and out. "We'll take it nice and slow, girly girl."

"Yes, sir," Cathy replied again submissively. "It feels good now. I feel so full." Robert kept slowly moving his cock in and out of her asshole and all the while Cathy and I were still face-to-face. I caressed her head with one hand and held onto her hand with my other. I kissed her sweaty, tear streaked face as she whimpered and grimaced and groaned and moaned, as Robert's cock continued to slide in and out of her asshole.

Soon her moans became more rhythmic and she seemed to be in less pain as Robert slowly worked up to a faster pace.

"Oh my God it's so deep up my ass, oh my God! Ooohh, it's giving me chills up my spine!" Cathy said as she at last as she squirmed against me. "Stretch me. Stretch my holes, Robert... please, sir. Please, sir!" she urged him on. Her hands gripped the sheets hard as she braced herself against the pain of Robert's thrusts, and I continued to try to hold her hands as well and squeeze with her, and kiss her.

It was intoxicating watching my wife be violated in this horribly dirty, disgusting way right in front of me while Cathy had never wanted me to so much as look at her anus, much less allowed me to fuck her there. It was barbaric, animalistic, intoxicating. Robert fulfilled this primal need for Cathy and I enthusiastically accepted it. Robert was a superior man and deserved to fuck her ass, and deserved to impregnate her while I remained denied and frustrated forever.

Finally, over Cathy's moans and pleas, Robert growled and rammed her ass hard over and over as he ejaculated deep inside of her asshole. Cathy who had been giving off increasingly pleasurable and rhythmic moans let out a pain-filled scream at this increased violence of Robert's thrusts. After Robert had emptied his balls deeply inside her and kept his cock deeply in her ass for some minutes. I tried to kiss and comfort my wife with Robert's cock still inside her, but there wasn't really anything I could do (or would dare do) to help her, and tears of frustration and submission again came to both of our eyes as we hugged and kissed as best we could.

"I love you, Cathy," I said to her in a soft voice as I caressed her head and kissed her.

"I love you, James. I love you so much," she whimpered back with Robert's cock still in her ass and her face streaming with tears and smeared lipstick.

"Mmm, I can see you two little lovebirds are enjoying yourselves. I know I did," Robert said, and after a few minutes slowly withdrew his cock from her ass. As he did so, there issued a loud and wet farting sound that faded into bubbling.

"But there is one problem," Robert continued. "That was one good ass fuck, Cathy, but I'm afraid you have made a little mess back here. Quite disgusting, actually."

A horrified look overtook Cathy's face as she realized what Robert must be referring to. "Oh no," Cathy moaned with the submissive grimace appearing on her face again. "Oh no, I'm so sorry," she continued with a look of utter misery.

Robert carefully stood up on the bed behind her and climbed down, and I could see that his large cock appeared to have some watery brown excrement on it. As he turned into the bathroom, he addressed Cathy and told her to carefully climb off the bed and come on in and get cleaned up, "You poopy little slut."

"Oh, God," Cathy moaned in utter humiliation and began to crawl off the bed after him, but her body was shaking and she half-fell of the edge and onto the carpeted floor. I quickly went over to help her up and into the bathroom after Robert, but the movement caused her another wet fart, and I looked down at her asshole to see that it was indeed coated in a watery smear of shit with a few bubbles of what was possibly cum dribbling out.