Husband's Boss, Wife's Mate Ch. 03

Story Info
Cathy and James fully submit to Robert during her pregnancy.
10.2k words
3.94
60.5k
62

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers

Ohio, 1959

The next nine months were a time of many new experiences for us as a couple. Our devotion to each other and our newfound complete devotion and submission to Robert was tested but ultimately strengthened and deepened to a profound degree.

Immediately after Cathy and I had learned she was pregnant, Cathy was delayed in seeing Robert again for about a week as Robert's wife had been getting suspicious about the frequency of him "staying late" after work in order to meet her in hotel rooms. Eventually they resumed, however, and soon they started experimenting with meeting each other at other times such as in the middle of the day around lunch when Robert could slip away from work for an hour and meet up with Cathy for a "quicky" while the girls were at school.

They had begun communicating by telephone now and Cathy even invited Robert to our house a few times without telling me until afterward, but both of us soon agreed we had to be very discreet about such things so the neighbors wouldn't realize she was having an affair. The knowledge that Cathy and Robert had fucked in our marriage bed of course sent gut-wrenching shivers down my spine and into my spasmodically twitching penis, which would finally dribbled and spurted cum even as I denied myself the pleasure of touching it.

When Cathy told Robert that she was pregnant and that he must be the father, he seemed a little uneasy at first but was reassured by her telling him that both her and I were overjoyed and happy to raise his child as our own. Robert offered to give us money to help raise his child, but Cathy refused and again emphasized how much both of us wanted to do this purely out of devotion to him. Robert replied that as her husband's boss he would at least ensure that enough money was coming into our bank account while he worked for the company, and maybe even see about getting me a substantial raise or promotion.

As for our two girls and extended family, we decided to wait to tell them Cathy was pregnant until she started to visibly show incase of a miscarriage and perhaps because despite our acceptance of Robert being the father, a part of us still felt awkward about the situation.

****************************************************

The agonizing, intoxicating days dragged on. Then weeks. Then a month. Cathy and Robert would meet and fuck, then she would come home in the evening or I would come home from work to her and dutifully cuddle her and undress her, kiss her and lick her, clean her up and bath her. I worshipped her, seeing her smeared makeup and lipstick, smelling and tasting Robert's cum out of her felt like an act of worship. My pain and jealousy was almost always overpowered by the sheer eroticism and reverence I had for my wife now and her relationship with Robert. It just felt so right that a superior man was in charge of us and our marriage.

I tried to leave my ejaculations more and more up to Cathy's control. We both felt that I should no longer enter her even though she was already pregnant. Her holes belonged to Robert now. But if she felt generous and like jerking me off, she would. If she allowed me to rub my penis to ejaculation on her thigh or stomach or butt, I would. If she wanted me to remain denied after Robert had fucked her, I accepted that and resisted the temptation to masturbate with all the willpower I could muster until eventually after enough stimulation the cum would sometimes involuntarily drizzle out of me without me touching myself. This was much less satisfying than a regular orgasm but provided some temporary relief.

As the weeks passed into over a month, Robert became more aggressive and dominating toward Cathy. She began regularly coming home with red welts and bruises on body her from where Robert had spanked her or whipped her with his belt, usually her ass. I was almost horrified when Cathy first admitted this but she said she liked it and had always liked him being dominant and brutal toward her like a wild beast. She was like his slave, she said, and would let him do anything he wanted her to. "He's your boss, and he's my boss too," Cathy said with a smile.

One night, Cathy also admitted that Robert had been sticking his fingers in her ass for weeks now as they had sex but she had been too embarrassed to tell me. It felt dirty and kind of gross, she said, and she was shocked when he first did it "where poop comes out" without asking her while fucking her from behind. But she had grown to like and crave it in a strange sort of way. She said it made her feel "full." Robert had tried to stick his dick into her asshole to sodomize her as well, but he had been too big and she had squealed and begged him to stop until he finally did, being content with sticking his thumb in and spanking her until she was more "stretched out" as he put it.

I had suspected this might happen given Robert's instructions to shave around Cathy's butthole, but hearing her say it was still shocking. I had of course never once done anything sexual with Cathy's anus, much less penetrated her there. Of course I had thought about it every now and then, what man doesn't? But I had considered that off bounds. That wasn't something normal, decent people did. In fact, Cathy had always expressed embarrassment about her butthole and hadn't even wanted me to have sex with her from the rear, back when we used to have sex. Missionary, we both believed, was the most loving and intimate form of sex that we as married high school sweethearts should practice.

As these thoughts raced through my head, I haltingly and breathlessly asked what it felt like to be sodomized. Cathy looked shy but her face twisted into a barely contained mischievous smile as she squirmed and told me it was "like taking a really good shit." As she said said this my focus was immediately drawn to her little butthole beneath her glistening pussy that Robert had fucked earlier that evening, and I saw that it was ever-so-slightly gaping open, as if remembering how it felt to be entered there with fingers and she was instinctively preparing her anus for it again. Cathy was definitely no longer the innocent little girl I had met in high school, or maybe she had never been and I just didn't know it.

As Cathy told me these disgusting yet delicious details on such nights, I would stare into her mischievous eyes and fondle her freshly-fucked pussy and the wetness and gooiness of it, the smell and taste, the musky scent of her juices mixed with sweat and Robert's cum, and drown in all the sheer intoxicating eroticism of what Cathy was letting Robert do to her married holes and womb.

I talked with Robert on the phone now some nights, sometimes from a hotel where he and Cathy were still fucking, and I expressed that I wanted to be more involved in their encounters at least some of the time as I had before. It had been over a month since I had last witnessed them just before learning Cathy had been impregnated. There had been some trouble getting the local babysitter for a while but that seemed to be resolved now. Robert chuckled and said we would arrange something soon, but then put it off for a while and would tell me I had to ask nicely to let me watch him fucking my wife.

"May I please be allowed to watch you fuck my wife?" I would ask over the phone.

"Aren't you forgetting something, James?" he replied.

"Sir. Yes, sorry, sir. May I please be allowed to watch you fuck my wife, sir?"

"That's better," he replied. "Maybe next week if you shave her properly this time." After that I could hear Cathy giggle over the phone and what sounded like gagging noises as she sucked his cock, then the line went dead.

It was of course my job to shave Cathy's pubic hair to Robert's specifications. Cathy had always shaved her legs and armpits but only at Robert's direction was her pubic hair shaved. First he had requested her to be shaved completely bare, but over the weeks he had told her to keep a patch of hair on the pubic area right above the vagina but to completely shave around the entire vulva and also her butthole. I had done this to the best of my ability but her hair grew quickly and sometimes I made mistakes shaving her hard-to-reach places.

Cathy said Robert sometimes used these mistakes as a pretext to "punish" her by whipping her ass with his leather belt. I felt the usual pit in my stomach and intoxicating sensation in my penis as she told me this.

****************************************************

Finally, after almost two months since the last time, Robert agreed over the phone to let me watch them fuck again at a hotel. Since this would be the first time we had all three been together in person since we had learned of Cathy's pregnancy, we agreed to do a lot of serious talking with Robert about the pregnancy, our marriage, and the longterm future of our arrangement.

We had been with getting a babysitter to watch our two girls for the evening, but finally running late, the babysitter arrived and we said goodnight and told the babysitter to try to get them to bed by eight o'clock and we'd probably be home after they were asleep. We still hadn't told them about Cathy's pregnancy as she was still not quite 12 weeks along and not quite showing a noticeable bump yet.

We both had butterflies in our stomach as we drove to meet Robert at the arranged hotel. It certainly brought back memories from three months ago when we had first driven to meet Robert for "lunch" at that cafe, driven by our deep instinctual urge that had led to Cathy's first extramarital deflowering. If only we could have known how much and how quickly our marriage and family would be changed forever by it. As then, neither of us spoke much on the way.

We found Robert waiting for us in the hotel lobby after having already booked a room, and we then wordlessly followed him up the elevator and inside a room on the fourth flour. This hotel room was quite a bit bigger and more luxurious than the previous ones we had visited, really more of a suite. It had several nice looking chairs and a small sofa in addition to a king-sized bed.

Finding us both tongue-tied yet again in his presence as we sat across from Robert on the little sofa, Robert once again broke the ice by saying he was glad that we both had come to meet him here since there was a lot that should be discussed.

In answer to Robert's statement, we both nodded our heads obediently as we had in the past and mumbled agreement as we clutched each other tentatively.

Robert smirked at this and stood and suddenly stood up over us. "This isn't going to be like last time, you two," he said. "Stop being so shy, James. And Cathy, stop acting so shy just because your husband is here." Robert looked at me. "Because I can assure you your wife is anything but shy when she's alone with me." He smiled again. "Anyway, you both need to address me properly to start with. I am your boss after all."

"Yes, sir," Cathy breathlessly replied next to me before I could.

"Yes, sir," I echoed, trying to hold furtive eye contact with Robert as he looked down with his superior gaze.

"That's better," he replied. "Now, James, get up and undress your wife right here so I can inspect her and see that she has been prepared properly to my specifications."

I stood up and extended a nervously shaking hand to Cathy to help her up. After glancing again at Robert for direction, I helped Cathy out of her blouse and then started fumbling with her bra."

"No, take off her skirt next," Robert commanded.

I unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down to reveal her white underwear. She stepped out of the skirt with her shoes still on. I looked to Robert for direction again, but he gave no indication so I next bent down to help Cathy take off her shoes and socks. Then, still kneeling, I looked up once again toward Robert. Cathy was now only dressed in her white bra and little white panties.

"Very good," he said. "Now take off her bra."

In my shaking, feverish hands fumbled at the back of Cathy's bra for what seemed like an eternity but eventually I got it off. Robert came in closer as I did so and started fondling Cathy's breasts. I stopped and stared right over Cathy's shoulder at what he was doing to her inches away from me. Then Robert glanced at me and told me to stop staring and finish taking off her panties. I knelt down to do so as I peeled Cathy's white panties off from behind, past her petite yet plump little ass cheeks and down her smooth, shaved legs. She stepped out of them as I brought them down to her ankles. When I gazed back up at Cathy and Robert from my place at their feet, Robert still had a hand on her breasts and they were sharing what looked like a long, slobbery kiss. I could see Robert's other hand on Cathy's belly now where it rested and touched knowingly.

I felt that painful throbbing pang of jealousy in my stomach almost harder than I had ever felt at seeing this, though it was barely overpowered by the throbbing of my penis which I willed myself not to touch.

Then Robert stopped kissing her and reached down to feel Cathy's shaved pussy (except for the tuft of hair above the vulva). Cathy looked back at Robert with her moistened lips, her slightly smeared red lipstick, and a look of sheer horniness. I could see she was glistening with wetness and Robert verbally noted this as well as he glanced down at me still down at her feet below them. "Mrs. Stevenson seems to be very turned on this evening, I dare say almost more than usual," he said. Then he suddenly inserted a finger deep Cathy and she gasped and quivered in response.

"Good girl," Robert said, and then pulled Cathy away from me toward the bed and turned her around, bending her over across it.

"I have to inspect your wife's backside as well, James," Robert said to me. "To make sure you've done a good job shaving her there as well, and there isn't any of that annoying scratchiness that comes from not shaving often and thoroughly enough that I've mentioned to you before."

Robert then spread Cathy's butt cheeks apart on the bed to expose her tight little anus. I had been kneeling on the floor but stood up now in a furtive crouch, trying to see as much as possible without moving much forward. I saw Cathy's butthole as Robert spread it. He massaged his fingers around the edges of her anus, rubbing and seeming to check for roughness, then spit on his fingers and used that to rub her. Then, without warning just as he had penetrated her vagina, he suddenly inserted his pointer finger into her rectum, slowly moved it in and out several times, and withdrew it. Then he inserted two fingers and did the same. I saw a mixture of surprise intense horniness on Cathy's face as this occurred, and she began to moan softly.

Robert at last wiped his pointer finger that had been in Cathy's butthole on the bedsheet, gave Cathy's ass a few firm swats with his hand, and then turned toward me again. "James, I have to say I have some problems with the way you've shaved Cathy for me again. There is some scratchiness I can feel around her asshole. Shoddy work, frankly. I hope your work at H&M isn't like this or I'll have to start monitoring you more closely."

The harshness of Robert's accusation and the obvious unfairness of it to compare my shaving work to engineering hit me with a sudden shock. I felt attacked and hurt. I didn't say anything.

"You just have to learn to do better, both of you," Robert said. "I'm going to punish you both for this now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Cathy replied from where she still lay bent over across the bed, and I followed with the same.

"Good," Robert replied. "Now, James, I want you to get undressed as well so both you and Cathy are naked, and then I want both of you to kneel before me on the floor."

I did as I was told, though it was made slightly difficult by my nerves. After undressing, I kneeled on the carpeted floor where I was.

"Now go to your husband, Cathy, and get on your hands and knees beside him," Robert said.

"Yes, sir," Cathy said, and did likewise as she was told. We were now both very conscious of being naked on our knees while Robert was the only one still dressed in slacks and and an undershirt as he stood before us. My throbbing erection curved up powerfully against my stomach, though not to any great height. Robert's significantly larger erection could be seen seen bulging in his pants as he loosened his belt.

"That's a good girl and boy," Robert said. "I am your boss, James, and both of you are now both my employees. And as your boss I am in charge of punishing you for disobeying instruction. Cathy, I'm going to punish you for your husband's failings, as I have before. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," came Cathy's reply.

"And I'm going to punish your wife in front of you and you alongside your wife, James. Do you accept this?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Alright," he said, now taking off the leather belt from his pants. "Both of you turn around then, and present your posteriors to me. I'm going to whip you both like naughty school children to teach you a lesson about following my instruction."

And he did. After we had turned and presented our naked asses to him, Robert began striking both of us with the belt as we crouched on hands and knees with our backsides toward him. It stung and hurt more than I thought it would, and I heard Cathy gasp and then whimper and shriek aloud, and I soon groaned as well with each strike. My hanging balls behind me suddenly felt very vulnerable as the belt struck my butt and back near them, and then suddenly I did feel a sharp pain on my balls and fell suddenly forward into a fetal position, groaning.

The next few seconds were a little bit of a blur but I heard Cathy yell in a worried tone: "Don't hurt him. Are you okay, James?"

The sudden pain to my balls kept me moaning and writhing for at least several seconds before I recovered myself enough to look back toward Cathy, still on all fours with Robert standing behind her holding the belt. Robert had shed his pants and was dressed only in his undershirt now; his large, meaty cock hung down prominently before him. Cathy and I looked at each other and I could see worry in her eyes, yet she continued to arch her butt up toward Robert. As I got up and kneeled naked on the floor, now facing Cathy and Robert, I saw that my erection had dissipated as a result of the intense pain but it quickly came back and stood up again as tall as it could (not that tall) as I looked at Cathy.

"Alright, James," Robert said. "I think that's enough punishment for you for now. Sorry about your balls, but I'm not finished with your wife yet." After a few moments pause, he continued: "And don't you have something to say?"

"What?" I whispered in confusion, but then realized. "Thank you, sir," I replied.

"Thank you, sir," Cathy suddenly chimed in just as Robert had raised his belt to begin whipping her again. "Thank you for beating me. Oh God... right in front of my husband," she said, wiggling her ass from side to side with a look of deep pleasure on her face.

"Now, now, Cathy, I didn't say I was done with you yet," Robert replied. "I'm going to beat you for a while longer in front of James. You can thank me after that." Robert grinned and resumed whipping her. Cathy's eyes bulged and she begin whimpering and moaning again with each strike.

As I watched him beat my wife, my penis continued to throb, and after fondling my own injured balls to make sure they were okay I couldn't resist fondling my penis a little as well before forcing myself to stop. My balls still stung from where Robert's belt had struck them and I felt a raw and burning sensation on my butt from the strikes against that, but all the pain was overpowered by my sheer horniness. I felt I was probably going to ejaculate soon even without touching myself.

1950scuckold
1950scuckold
138 Followers